Calico Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow its wild feeling your" but she began doing herself too as she fingered the other girl. Jeff sat back watching it all happen in front of him. He watched the two of them tamper and tease him and themselves and all was awesome.

"This can't be fair can it" he asked. They said it was cool. They said it was something they never did before so it was cool and exciting. "Here let me finger you while you play with mine" he told the one not getting a piece of his electrifying erection.

"Let's all just get naked" one of them said laughing. Jeff looked up, his eyes opened wide, he agreed wholeheartedly, and all three laughed; especially the two girls. He stripped down quickly to his underwear. He waited while the two girls took off their skirts but hesitated to take off their bras.

"Come on now I took off my shirt and you all get to see me practically naked" and then he went all out and took off his underwear. They stood in shock. They looked him over. He was theirs for the taking so everything on anyone dropped to the floor and all was right that bright moonlit night.

Titties upright, pussy's willing, his cock was hard, and everything was thrilling. Everyone was everywhere feeling one's chest, breast, tummy, and butt, as well as toying with nipples, pussy's, and cocks. He reached out for one and then the other and looked down at his cock as if begging one or the other to put their mouth on it.

For a while one girl sucked it off but the other wanted time on it and so they switched. It was picture perfect! One by one some one was doing something to the other or them self. Either sucking his cock off, rubbing their own tits and nipples, sucking on their own tits, or caressing the others tits for the girl while she suck Jeff's cock

As if in a perfect porn video, no one cared how it went as long as it flowed flawlessly and it did just that. Nobody talked too much as they only did what soothed their lust filled cravings. He got in on the act as he was being sucked off and massaged their tits or asses or tried fingering a pussy.

All three knew nobody would sufficiently be gratified at the same time, so for starters he offered to eat one out, finger them too and then afterwards jack off and spray them both. It was the best he could do, they knew it too, and he went down on one, switched to the other, back to the original one, repeating the process as often as he could.

Sliding back and forth, he dug his tongue in deep and when he did they'd stroke their clits using a finger. His cock went wild and their pussy's raged! Instead of jacking off as if on stage, he gave one and then the other satisfying orgasms for the time being.

Moans filled the air, shrieks filled the house, and he hoped he did his part getting both to climax. Kneeling upright he did what he needed to do. Jeff straightened up and began beating his meat and soon enough a thick and long stream of his warm white cum shot explosively and endlessly into their chests, necks, and faces.

One of them tried scooting and catching it in her mouth but wasn't successful. Instead she wiped his cum down over her flat tummy and smoothing it over the surrounding bush. She turned and wiped the other girl's body too with the cum she was hit with and they giggled and cuddled while Jeff smiled and looked on.

All seemed right that warm evening; they were happy. They rested with each other and snuggled tight but Jeff was in a playful mood.

"I'll be back; you two hang tight." They wanted to know where he was off to, but he wouldn't say so they closed in on each other and intimately fiddled with the others body.

Jeff was off on a mission. He was going to see about making everyone happy. He wanted to make sure everyone got what he came for but on his way a disturbance distracted his last venture.

She walked down towards his office. "Jeff can I talk to you" one of them called out even though his door was practically closed. The Monday after his nice weekend came to a close and reality supposedly rung in a new week, Jeff sat in his private office viewing video tapes of his three new employees, looking fine, sexy, and in a fantasy of his willing to have unbridled sex with him.

Without knocking, she called his name out again. His shirt was untucked, his pants and boxers were down to the floor, and Jeff even though he just started dating another woman, had been jacking off in his corner office which was down the corridor from the three new employees.

Fortunately he was able to stop himself. Fortunately he was able to pull his half naked body underneath his desk. Fortunately, she couldn't see his hard cock. His erection began to subside as the one asked him a few questions about her duties.

Looking at her, she looked as fine as he hoped she could look only fueling his desire for having one fully stocked and sexy staff of women to help him with an overabundance of work.

Feeling uncomfortable since he was half naked she knew something wasn't right but she was clueless. He had been sitting their in the morning, fantasizing about a weekend getaway with three new employees and being the beneficiary of their great looks.

He had fantasized about their attractive bodies and a willingness to please a boss so much so that they would go as far as having sex with him.

He wanted to finish masturbating. He wanted those visions back of them so they could fill his head. They had almost except for one. She was the one who in his fantasy had passed out early on. In reality, she almost caught him doing the no-no in his corner office. She almost caught him jacking off and cumming into a paper cup that could easily be disposed of.

Sitting half naked with his cock hidden underneath his desk and his pants down to the floor, they talked, he smiled, she smiled, and he craved her body. He craved every last inch of her body.

"Are you okay" she asked. "Is something bothering you" she asked him. He told her everything is okay. He said he'd be out in a minute. She got up and walked out. He bent over, pulled his pants up, and since the door was closed, stood up fixing his boxers and pants hoping on one else would walk in on him.

In reality his weekend was a typical weekend with him and his newer girlfriend out at Calico Cove, hanging out at the marina's club, dancing, socializing, and checking out girls as he usually does. In reality none of them showed up, he only fantasized they did.

He left one thing noticeable. His zipper was down. He walked out and said good morning. But just before he did, he caught it, and zipped it up. All was right and proper and he'd sit down again sometime jacking off to a fantasy involving them. Maybe one of them would be willing to actually join in and fulfill it.

"Hi ladies and how is everyone this fine Monday" greeting his new employees.

12