California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

David put his books over his hard bulge and walked out into the busy hallway.

*

The next two classes went fast. When David walked into the biology lab he saw Sarah sitting at the bench at the back. "Why are you sitting back here?"

"You'll see."

The teacher was not there when the bell rang but a few minutes later a new adult walked in. "Hi I'm your substitute teacher for today. So why don't you all read up on the next chapter?" He sat at the front desk and pulled out his IPHONE.

David pulled out his lab book and started reading until he saw some tanned skin appear next to him. He held his book up in front of this head and turned to watch Sarah slowly sliding up her blue and green pleated skirt. His eyes didn't blink until the skirt bunched at her waist and her body from her navel down only had the sheer green thong as a cover. It didn't cover much at all.

"Shit," he whispered seeing the small patch of dark pubic hairs over her visible pussy lips. He reached over to touch her leg but she slapped his hand away. She smiled as she opened her legs about five inches before closing them and pushing down her skirt.

"That's it?"

"Yes."

*

David was surprised when Ryan sat next to him during lunch. "What's up?"

"Well your girlfriend just showed me her pussy," David thought. "Not much," he answered.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you why you picked Matti?"

"Like you said a lot of the good ones are taken. But Matti really looks good today," he said looking over at the cheerleader table. Matti's skirt was high on her nice muscular tanned thighs.

"What is Matti's history?" David whispered. "I mean has she been serious with another guy?"

"Yeah, the tall football player over there," Ryan said directing his eyes at the football bunch. "They dated for almost a year. I'm not sure why they broke up."

"Thanks. It's good to know before you get involved with somebody. She looks like she can be a lot of fun. Do you know if anyone has...has popped her cherry?"

"Hey, if I did know I wouldn't tell anyone. She's a good friend and you better not hurt her."

"Oh..sorry. You're right. It was a dumb question."

*

The conversation with David bothered Ryan so he told Sarah he would call her later after dropping her off at her house. As he drove back towards his house he stopped at Matti's house. "Hi Mrs. Reynolds. Is Matti home?" He asked at the door.

"Hi Ryan. Yes, she's upstairs. Go on up and make sure you knock. You know..."

"Yes," he blushed. He moved up the familiar stairs and stopped by her closed bedroom door before tapping. "Matti." He heard some noises inside and a minute later she opened the door. She was wearing a long football jersey that used to be Paul's.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" She asked surprised.

"I don't know. I mean do you have some time to talk."

"Sure, come in." After he walked in she closed the door behind her.

Ryan couldn't help noticing the pile of clothing on the foot of her bed that she had worn to school that day. What made him uneasy was the black bra and matching panties. He wondered if she was naked under the jersey. He turned and moved away from the bed.

Matti grinned and sat on the edge of her bed making sure to keep the jersey down. "What's up?"

"Are you sure you want to date this California guy? I mean it's obvious he's only after one thing."

"I know. I think I can control him." She knew from Sarah that Ryan was also a virgin. "Thank you for being concerned about me."

He smiled. "You and I go back a long way. I knew you before I met Sarah."

"You were my first boyfriend. What was it? The second grade?"

"Third," he answered quickly.

"That's right. You gave me my first kiss in the coat room. Remember?"

"Of course," he grinned.

"I still have your third grade picture." She twisted around and pointed at a small bulletin board that had pictures and notes over her headboard.

Ryan's eyes looked up at the board and then quickly downward at her tanned legs. As she twisted the jersey pulled up over her left hip. He saw her bare pink and perfectly rounded buttocks. He quickly turned and looked away.

"You were so cute," she said turning back around. She saw him turned away and then looked down at her naked thighs. "Oops, sorry about that."

"You've been my friend longer than Sarah has," Matti whispered as she stood up and walked up behind him. "Now I think I should warn you about David."

He turned quickly. "Warn me...why?"

"You can't tell Sarah or it will be over between us. Promise?"

"Yes."

"Sarah has this thing for David almost as much as he does for her."

"She does?"

"All the girls in school immediately fell in love with him. He's got good looks and is rich. And, it's apparent that he has a lot of experience with girls."

"Fuck...sorry. Has she...have they done anything?"

"Ryan...I shouldn't.."

"It's OK. I knew something was going on. Sarah has changed since he arrived." He took a deep breath and sat down on her bed. "Please tell me what you know."

"I only know that they have kissed and that she touched him."

"Touch him...do you mean..?"

"Just on his pants. I think she is only teasing him. I don't think she will let him go too far."

"I got to stop it. What do you think I should do?"

"There is probably going to be some teasing and playing around between the two of them tomorrow at David's house. Maybe you should give her a taste of her own medicine."

"I uh...don't understand."

"It would be weird but maybe you can I...you know should do the same."

"But you are like my sister. I'll probably laugh if we...you know...kissed or something."

"Let's do it now to test if it will work or not."

"Now...here?"

"Yes, unless you think I'm so ugly." She sat next to him and turned facing him.

"What about...uh...your mother?"

"You and I have played in this bedroom for at least fifteen years. You are probably the only boy she will allow in here." She smiled and pushed him down on his back. "Are you ready?"

"I guess so...yes." His eyes followed her face as she leaned over onto him and aimed her soft lips down to his. At first they both were afraid to move. It did feel strange but at the same time Ryan's right hand was now under her body and resting against her bare thigh. He remembered that she was naked under the jersey.

Matti was about to pull back because it didn't look like they had any chemistry. But then she felt his fingertips slowly rubbing on her tender thigh. Her right knee moved upward and over until she pressed down into his now very hard bulge. Both of their lips opened at the same time and their tongues met and mixed.

Suddenly the act of testing was forgotten. So was the rest of the world and the two friends discovered they had feelings a lot deeper and a lot hotter. Their tongues became more aggressive while his fingers moved up and down her thigh.

Ryan felt her leg rubbing faster and faster so he lifted his fingers expecting to feel her pubic hairs but only felt hot damp flesh instead. As it explored to the center of her sex her lips and face moved back to look into his eyes. Neither said a word as his middle finger pushed into her puffy dripping lips. Her body moved upward to allow him to move inside.

"Oh that feels so good," she whispered as his long finger disappeared. She shifted her right leg back and reached down to open and release the snap on his jeans. "Help me," she whispered.

Ryan kept his right middle finger pushing in and out while his left hand pulled his jeans open. Her fingers dropped the zipper all the way down and hurried to find the opening in his baby blue boxers. Seconds later she fished out his hard throbbing cock and lightly held it in her fingers.

Their lips returned as they masturbated each other until both were ready to cum. "Are you ready?" She whispered.

"Yes."

Matti smiled and grabbed her panties and held them over his cock while she jerked him off. "Cum in my panties," she whispered.

"Ohhh," he moaned loudly feeling the smooth silk against his cannon. "Do it."

Her fingers moved in warp speed until his hips shot upward. She held the silk tightly and felt his release. Again and again. When he was finished she dropped the black moist undies to the floor and moved onto her back. She turned her lips to his while he touched and probed inside a pussy for the first time.

"Right there," Matti said taking his finger and directing it to her "G" spot. "Right there."

He moved down slightly to get the right angle and pressed and rubbed. Her mouth moved to his to prevent a scream that her mother would surely hear. It took less than a minute to get her to the top. "Ummmph," she sounded into his mouth. "Ummmph!"

She couldn't remember the last time she had climaxed like this. She had given Paul her cherry but when she found out that he told the whole school she broke it off. She thought that maybe she would let David be next but suddenly the subject of her passion had change. Her mind went blank and body collapsed. She smiled and turned to face him.

"Why haven't we ever gone out?"

"Because you were like my sister," he grinned.

"Well right now I would let my brother do anything he wanted," she whispered before pulling his lips down to hers again. They frenched for another two minutes before she heard her mother yelling from below.

"HEY IS RYAN STAYING FOR SUPPER?"

"Are you?" She whispered.

"YES!" He yelled back.

She helped him push his semi-hard-on back into his underwear. She helped him zip up and walked over to her closet. She knew he was watching as she lifted off the jersey and stood there naked. She took her time putting on new panties and a bra. As she pulled on a tee shirt she was so at ease like they had done this for a long time.

*

Ryan expected to receive a call from Sarah while he ate at Matti's but she never called. It was around 9PM when Matti's mother went to bed. "Goodnight Ryan," she smiled as she walked up the stairs. Matti's father had died at an early age.

As they sat close to each other watching a TV movie Matti leaned against him and held his hand in hers. Her thumb rubbed over his hand as his hand moved around her shoulders.

Both were thinking about what had happened upstairs and what it really meant. It was 10PM when Matti's phone rang. She looked and saw that it was Sarah. "Hi, what's up?"

"Nothing. Just bored sitting here. I didn't want to see Ryan tonight because he will probably start in about David. I just want to make sure that...you know...tomorrow night you will keep Ryan busy at times."

"Sure,' Matti smiled as she squeezed his hand tighter. "Anything to help out a friend. See you tomorrow." She hung up and turned his way. "That was Sarah."

"Did she say why she didn't call me? I mean I'm glad she didn't but she normally does."

"No," Matti lied. "I could stay like this all night but I guess you should leave." She leaned over and again pressed her mouth hard into his. They tongue kissed for almost five minutes before he cupped her petite titty. "I don't have as much there as Sarah does."

"Shhhh," he whispered pulling her into his body again. His fingers found her hard tip and played while his tongue danced with hers. Finally she pushed him back and took a deep breath. "Go home."

As he walked ahead of her to the door she reached down and pinched his firm buttocks. "Hey..."

*

David set up the wet bar in the sun room near the patio door. The pool was nice and warm and ready to go when he heard the first doorbell around 4:55PM. He opened it and saw Ryan. "Hey Bud. Come in."

Ryan didn't expect for him to call him bud. But as they walked back to the patio the guy acted like they had been friends for ever. "Have you ever seen the pool area?"

"No, I've never been back here." He saw the pile of towels. "I didn't know we were planning on going into the pool. I didn't bring any swim trunks."

Ryan chuckled. "It will be dark soon. Maybe you can help me get the girls to go in wearing their undies."

"So that's it," Ryan thought. He saw the booze and the pool and knew the guy's purpose was to get everyone snookered and then get into both Sarah's and Matti's panties. "Uh...I'm not sure that Sarah will go for it."

"Maybe she will," David said hearing the doorbell again. As Ryan sat down by the bar sipping on a cold beer he waited until both girls walked onto the patio. Both were wearing very short sundresses. Sarah immediately ran up to him and into his arms.

"Hi," she whispered as she rubbed her full firm breasts into his chest. "Tonight is going to be so much fun."

Ryan looked over her shoulder at Matti and David who were kissing. As she leaned upward to reach his mouth her dress rode up her tanned thighs until the bottoms of her pink buttocks were seen. He wasn't sure if she was wearing panties. It quickly made him hard.

After getting the girls some wine David moved inside the house to get the burgers and buns ready. "Anyone want to help?"

Before anyone could blink Sarah quickly jumped up and ran after him. "I will." Matti glanced at Ryan and rolled her eyes. He moved and sat down next to her.

"So is this the plan?" Ryan whispered. "They will periodically break off alone and mess around."

"Yes," she told me to keep you busy talking."

"Just talking?" He grinned as he moved his left hand behind her back and rubbed down low until he felt the waist strap of her thong.

"Yes, for now," she said wanting to pull his body into hers.

*

As soon as the door closed David moved back out of sight and pulled Sarah's body into his. "I've been hard all day thinking about this." He leaned down to kiss her but she pulled her face back.

"We have to be careful. I don't want Ryan to know."

"But, why did we even invite him?"

"To keep his suspicions down."

"What are you wearing under the dress?"

"The bra and panties you gave me," she answered while reaching down to feel his hardness. "You are hard."

"Yes, are you going to take care of it for me? I can't walk out there like this."

"OK, but keep an eye on them to make sure they won't walk in." She dropped to her knees and unzipped his fly. Seconds later her tiny fingers curled around the thick shaft. She started stroking but stopped and spit in her palm. Again she stroked but this time with lubrication. "How's that?"

"OH FUCK YES," he groaned. "Suck it for me."

"No..maybe later. Cum now or I'm going to stop." Her fingers moved faster and faster until his body tensed and he came. "AHHH!"

Sarah giggled and moved to the side to prevent the cum from spattering onto her body and dress. "Now clean it up and I'll take out the food." She grabbed the salad bowl and after walking out onto the deck she froze when she saw Ryan and Matti kissing. She turned her body and closed the door to make a noise. After giving them a second she turned and saw their bodies and lips apart. "Sorry it took so long. We had to cut up some tomatoes."

Ryan was rock hard and put his wrist over his bulge. He remembered seeing the tomatoes already in the salad so he knew it was the first of many lies that evening.

"Ryan, why don't you help David with the burgers?" Sarah asked. As he stood up she could see that he was still hard. As soon as he was inside she moved over to Matti. "What the hell was that?"

"What? The kissing? Well you wanted me to keep him busy and he was starting to wonder what was keeping you. Besides why can't I have some fun too?"

"Cause he's my boyfriend remember?" Sarah gasped.

"You're fucked up," Matti said getting pissed.

"Stop the kissing. Only talk," Sarah said with her hands on her hips.

"Whatever."

Ryan walked inside and saw David leaning over to clean something off the floor. "Spill something?"

"What? Uh...yeah some ranch dressing," David lied. He squeezed the paper towel up and stood to toss it in the garbage.

Ryan quickly noticed that David's zipper was open. Since he was sure it wasn't like that before it meant Sarah either jerked him off or gave him a blow job. He thought he could handle seeing her messing around but was getting pissed.

They carried the food outside and both guys noticed the girls were far apart and it didn't look like they had been talking.

"Let's eat," David said to break the ice.

The eating went quickly since all four wanted to get to the next stage. David kept the booze coming and before long the four of them were laughing and dancing around.

"So are you ticklish Sarah?" David asked to get the party going and to find out just how far he could go with her with Ryan around.

"No," she lied as she backed away. "And don't tickle me." She put down her drink and when David stood up and ran at her she quickly dashed into the house. "Come here!"

"I guess this leaves us alone," Matti grinned as she moved to Ryan's chair and straddled the seat causing her legs and dress to open up. "See anything you like?"

"Fuck," he whispered seeing her bald pussy lips open for his visual enjoyment. "Maybe I should go and look for them?"

She was about to slide closer to him when the back door opened up again and Sarah came running out only wearing her sexy green bra and matching thong. David was on her heels. "OH GOD...I'M GOING INTO THE POOL"

David, Ryan and Matti saw her pose on the small diving board before performing a perfect jackknife dive.

"Wait for me!" David laughed as he jumped and grabbed his ankle to splash her when she surfaced.

"I guess the real party has started," Matti grinned as she pushed down her dress over her small bare breasts and bare pussy mound. "Coming?"

*

The next few minutes were a blur to Sarah. She and David had kissed and touched in the house before he quickly removed her dress. She wanted to mess around with him but deep down was concerned about Matti being alone with her long time boyfriend. She pushed David back and ran out to the pool.

"HEY!" She yelled when she surfaced and felt the huge wave splash into her head and shoulders. She tried to swim away but felt someone grab onto her ankles.

"Come here you," David laughed as he pulled her nearly nude body back against him. Before she could react he opened her bra clasp and pushed down her panties. She was naked and was his to touch and play with.

"Oh God," Sarah gasped when his lips and fingers moved everywhere on her body. Her mind was lost in lust and was unaware that a naked Ryan was French-kissing a naked Matti only a few feet from her. As David picked her up and she locked her legs around his hips she made eye contact with Ryan who was kissing Matti looking her way.

"Oh God no...Ryan..," she gasped realizing that everything was out on the table. She saw Matti turn and smile at her. "You bitch...you told him...didn't you?"

Matti nodded and returned her open lips to Ryan's. She backed up to the edge of the pool and opened her legs to get him inside. "Watch me fuck him," Matti thought as she reached down and aimed his hard torpedo at her opened sex.

"OHHH!" Ryan cried feeling his first pussy surround and clamp onto his manhood.

"WAIT! Sarah gasped as she felt David about to do the same to her. "Let's switch...OHHH!" She moaned feeling her tightness give and the California shaft enter her tight sex.

Sarah felt some pain at first but being in the water helped reduce friction. It took a few minutes for him to get all the way inside and when he was there she looked again for Ryan. He was gone. "Where did they go?"

"In the house," David answered as he pulled out. "It's a lot more fun on a bed."

Sarah knew it was too late to stop her boyfriend and her BFF from having sex. David knew what buttons to push and she did want to experience another guy. She hurried to keep up with him as he ran up to his parent's bedroom. After she climbed onto the bed she was about to turn over onto her back when she felt him hold her ass still.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers