California Dream Boys

Story Info
Brett's sexcapades While in California during an internship.
4.6k words
3.98
24.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I am new at this and want to collect any and all suggestions to make my erotic writing the best it can be. So please vote and make comments to help me. All constructive criticisms are accepted.

*

The air plane comes to a screeching halt on the runway of the infamous LAX airport. 22 year old Brett gets off excited to have gotten to LA safe and now ready to begin his next step on beginning his summer internship at the little known indie record company he will be working at.

After a quick visit to the baggage claim carousel, Brett walks with haste to the exit where he finds a couple girls holding a huge sign with the name Brett all over it. One is a small blonde who looks like she has never worked for anything in her life. decorated with earring, bracelets, necklace, and more. The other a bit large, not fat, brunette. She was the type to be friends with the cheerleaders but was never actually a cheerleader.

"Hey you ladies here for Brett Carlson?"

"Your here!!!" squeals the brunette

"And cute" the blonde responds.

Brett blushes a bit embarrassed. "Are you guys with the record company?" he asks curiously awaiting to meet his bosses and those he will be working with this summer.

"No were your roommates slash the other interns." the Blonde informs him. "The record company gives us a place to live were gonna head there first." The brunette pipes in.

"Great they're already getting all buddy buddy." he says to himself. "Ok great I can't wait!" He says.

"lets go" the girls chime together.

They walk out of the airport and are greeted to a limo outside. Brett is in awe. The girls turn around and see his reaction, "we were the same way" the brunette informs him. "I can't imagine why." Brett says.

Brett can't keep his eyes inside the limo as they drive across Los Angeles to the living quarters the record label has rented for the three interns. "So I know you know who I am but what are your names?" he asks to end his curiosity.

"Well I am Becca" the blonde responds, "And I am Charlotte" says the brunette. "It's great to finally meet you guys" Brett tells the girls. "So you have a girlfriend?" Becca asks wanting to know if her new roommate is game or not. Brett argues in his head about how he wants to handle this situation.

Brett has never left his home town. Everyone knows him and his entire life story there. He has never been asked the question since he was in junior high. It was back then when he realized he was not like everyone else and he was in fact gay.

His first time was when he went to his brothers homecoming game freshman year of high school. He was sitting next to this boy the two were flirting. Little did he know this boy was from the other school and a senior in high school watching his boyfriend playing. By halftime the two went to the parking lot and were doing each other in the back seat of the boys car.

"I am gay actually, but still very single" he says with a smile hoping this doesn't backfire and he makes enemies before he makes friends. The girls look at each other in shock. "You so don't look the part" is all Charlotte can say.

Brett has heard that many times before when he and some of his high school friends would go out to have drinks at the bar or going out to clubs. Brett was at a descent hight around 5' 8", he was skinny but toned weighing in at 140 lb.. His hair a short black mop of hair sitting on top of his head. He was proud of his body below the waist for a caucasian male being 7 inches thick like he was fully erect he has satisfied many men over the years.

The gang is turning off of Sunset Boulevard and then hitting Santa Monica Boulevard heading towards the beach. Brett again can't help but look out his window at the gorgeous people and the incredible sight or the place he will now be calling home.

As they get nearer and nearer to the beach he says to his new roommates "No, no don't you dare tell me we are living here right off the beach!!!" he says with much excitement. Becca and Charlotte giggle at his excitement. The limo driver drops them off at the front of their building and new home together.

They thank the driver and get out. He makes sure to give them his number and the schedule for when he will come over to pick them up in the mornings and for pick ups at the label.

They go upstairs and Brett grabs his luggage out of the trunk to bring up to his new living space. They jump into the elevator, Charlotte takes out a special key and turns it in a special slot that will allow access to the penthouse, and pushes the highest numbered button. As they ride up and the number of floors gets high Brett gets more excited and the build up of anticipation gets bigger and bigger. The elevator stops and the doors open on the top floor. The doors open and they are living on an entire floor. Brett gets out and drops his jaw.

"This looks like a place built by MTV for The Real World!!!!" he says in much excitement. He walks through the place taking it all in. He walks through the kitchen with all stainless steal appliances, granite top counters, and a fridge full of their favorite foods and drinks. "We have only lived here for a couple days" informing Charlotte as she sits at the counter. Becca comes over as well "we wanted to do a full shopping with you too so when your ready let us know" "Yeah, for sure" replies Brett.

He walks into the room with a sign on it hand made non the less by the girls. He opens the door and sees an empty bed with sheets and a blanket. He runs up and jumps on it. it lifts him up a few feet in the air. He gets up off the bed and looks out the window to the beach and finds something he enjoys.

Shirtless men all over the place at the beach, something Brett has a big interest in. There are guys in the water surfing, a groups of guys over there, some more in the other direction, and even more just walking along on the side walk and below on the city street. His cock begins to twitch a bit in his pants.

He moves over to his bed as he undresses and wiggles back till he leans against the wall behind his bed resting on some pillows supporting his lower back. Clothes shedding as he gets comfy on his new bed. He breaks it in the best way he knows how, masturbating. He spits in his hand as he wraps his fingers and hand around his thick 7 inches of man hood god endowed him with. starting slowly he moves his hand up and down his cock, massaging his balls with his other free hand. He begins to let out little moans and picks up his pace increasing his breathing making it more intense. He picks up some more speed and grinds his ass against the bed, wishing it was another man below him. His free hand finds it's way to his ass and teases his hole. He inserts a finger then two a third finds it's way in and he holds back his climax to make the ending to his first LA blast of cum is as intense as possible. When he can't hold it in anymore he flinches as a blast of his own cum sprays his face. There are a couple more ropes of the warm man juice coming out of the slit in the head of the young twinks cock but they are less intense and they land on his chest he rubs it in then realizes he needs to hit the shower before heading out with the girls.

"I will be out in a moment!!!!" Brett yells out. "Gonna hit the shower real quick!!"

"What have you been doing in there?" Becca inquires

"Oh nothing, just unpacking a bit!" he covers quickly. They don't need to know he is a masturbator nor does he need them wondering about some of the things that goes through his head.

He let the warm water flow over his bare body now. It was nice and relaxing to him. Since his parents evicted him from their home. heart, and life all together he has lived on the streets and with a couple boyfriends. he contributes that to the reason of break up. He didn't get descent showers like this for a long time. He spent the time in a gym locker room to wash himself off in after sneaking in a workout, not like he wouldn't have smelled any worse then he did when he walked in.

He snapped out of his day dream of how much his life had sucked up until now. When he heard a knock on the door "Hey you get sucked down the drain?" asked Becca's familiar sounding voice. He giggled at her joke. "Be out in a second hold your horses." Brett retorts.

He dries himself off as he exits the bathroom. When he becomes fully dressed he exits his room completely and heads out on the town with his new friends.

On their way to the supermarket a few blocks away the trio gets a mixture of stares from all people of gender, shape, size. As each guy and girl they make up stories about and rate them. It's their way of bonding with each other. A few guys walk by and Brett can't help but check them out and he and the girls try to determine his sexuality.

"So you have never been with a female before?" Charlotte asks. "I have it just wasn't a thrill for me like it is with other men" Brett says answering her question. "I am sorry it's just i am trying to figure out this whole definition" she states to make sure Brett doesn't think she is homophobic, or some kind of a gay basher. She comes from a town where gay's are not very common (or that she knows of). She has never met one as not obviously gay as Brett is.

"You probably kiss great" Becca adds into the conversation, "I have been at parties where some female friends have made out with gay men and enjoyed it more then with their own boyfriends." "It's usually because, and this is based on the ones I have men in my time, have felt safer with a gay man because they know they aren't into them and they wont hurt them like straight men do." The girls look at each other. Becca can understand this logic "makes sense" is all she reply's with.

They reach the market and each grabs a carriage. "Let's meet here in about half an hour" Charlotte decides. "deal!" the other two say looking at their watches. They then break heading in their own directions.

Brett is walking through the veggies when he bumps into an other carriage. "oh sorry" is all he says. He looks up and sees another young man holding it. the guy is about mid to late 20's and slightly taller then Brett. He stands before him with hair colored yellow and a smile that is melting Brett's heart as he reply's to Brett's apology with a "it's ok".

Brett finds himself in a bit of a trance when it's broken by the handsome man that has caught Brett's attention. "Hello?" he says waving his hand front of Brett.

"Oh I am sorry, wow I am full of them to you right now" he is all he can finally respond with as he flirts with his strange bump. "I was just saying hi I am Scott" "Brett" he responds holding out his hand. Scott grabs his. Brett can't help but notice how soft his hands are.

"You live around here?" asks Scott. "Yes and no" Brett declares. "Yes and no?" Scott inquires about his new friends answer. "Well I just moved in today for an internship with a record company here in LA." "Well you come to the right place for that" reply's Scott. "What about you?" Brett asks returning the question to his new crush. "Yes and no" Scott flirts back. "I am returning home I lived here for a number of years in the past and just came back after ending a relationship."

Brett can sympathize with this when he followed his at the time boyfriend to college and then got dumped with no place to go or live right before the summer. He was lucky he got this internship and place to live. "I understand I been through that too."

"Well maybe if you come back soon we can chat about it again." Scott says "Well who says it has to be here and not grabbing a cup of coffee or tea, maybe a meal prior to it. You look like the type of guy who looks good with a table and candle between us." Brett flirts back. "I would like that" Scott says. He sees a plastic bag for the produce and pulls out a marker and writes numbers on it "call me" he says and bats his eyes causing Brett to melt and forget what to do now. Scott just laughs and drops it in his carriage.

Becca comes over after Scotts departure "who was that?" The petite blonde inquires. Brett snaps out of his trance dreaming of Scotts dreamy hazel eyes. "My first LA hook-up" they laugh and finish shopping.

They meet at their meeting point and walk back home. They played their game from the walk over again only this time Brett hadn't contributed nearly as much as the walk over. His mind was on the handsome man from the produce aisle. upon arrival to the apartment, Brett puts his groceries away and heads to his room to finish unpacking. He puts the bag baring the numbers used to get in contact with Scott on it.

Brett paces back and forth and looks back at it numerous times deciding if he will call it or not. He sits down on it and smudges the numbers a bit. "Shit!!!!" he yells. The girls run in. "is everything alright?" Charlotte asks "No!!!!" Brett says upset. Becca knows whats bothering her roommate. "Your new heart throb's number get smudged" "yeah!!!!" says Brett annoyed and aggravated. "Just call the number by what it looks like one is bound to work" Becca suggests. "Ok thanks I will give it a shot."

The girls leave and he picks up the bag and his phone he dials the number the way it appears. "your number......" is all Brett has to listen too before he knows what it's trying to tell him. He dials it with a few numbers changed. "your number......" is the response again. He tries a few more combinations. He reaches a hotel, 3 law offices, a restaurant, and a couple more "your number......" as recited by a recording of a phone operator.

Brett had nearly given up when he tried one more set of digits and then the phone rings. He can hear the ringtone going on in the phone. His heart beat quickens. With each passing second and each ring he hears through the phones speaker he prays to speak to the man who has nearly made him fall in love with him in the middle of the produce aisle in the market.

He hears a click. "You have reached Scott...." is all he can remember hearing of the machine picking up as he melted hearing the voice he had longed to hear. He snaps out of his trance when through the speaker he hears "Hello......anyone there?" It was the sounds Brett longed to hear. "Hey Scott?"

"Yes, who is this" Scott inquires. "Hey it's Brett from the market this afternoon." "Oh hey Brett." Scott says remembering the voice and meeting earlier that day. "You call fast" Scott says. "Oh yeah you know I didn't want to keep you waiting" Brett thinks up fast covering for the mistake he made. "You up for that coffee we talked about?" he asks.

The moment of silence seemed like an eternity for Brett awaiting to hear if the man he has been dreaming of for the past few hours wants to go on a date so soon. when he thinks about it like that he hits himself. Brett starts playing out all situations in his imagination. He can't believe he just asked this guy out. "Yeah sure" Scott says agreeing to go on this date. It takes a moment for it to completely register in Brett's head. "Starbucks by the market?" Brett Asks "can't wait see you in about hour-hour and a half sound good?" Brett's hear skips a beat "yeah can't wait". And he hears Scott hang up with a click from the other end of the call.

Brett does a small happy dance in his room then he remembers he's about to go on a date. He quickly goes through everything he packed for his time here till he finds the perfect out fit. He walks out of his room looking fine as he sees Becca and Charlotte sitting around eating, watching TV, and surfing the net.

Charlotte whistles on his exiting his cave for his exciting night. "Whats the occasion?" she asks. "He has a date" Becca chimes in. "That was fast Charlotte says shocked. "What a gay man can't find love....." he receives stares from both girls for his statement of love and he's on his first date with this guy. "ok so maybe not love but a man can't find attraction with someone fast like that?" he questions the two and their thoughts on his date tonight.

"Well you look hoTTT" Becca states emphasizing her "t" at the end. "I wish you luck" she adds to her complement prior. "Ditto" Charlotte responds. "Thanks lady's" he says and walks out the door.

Brett walks to the market again. only problem is he gets lost along the way. As he wonder through the city by himself he looks around for something familiar. He then looks at his watch. He's only minuets away from being late. He asks a few strangers along the way and they help him. He walks around a bit more and at his watch 5 minuets late now. He starts running.

Scott gets to Starbucks a couple minuets early and looks around, no Brett. He waits a couple more minuets, still no Brett. He wants his coffee anyways so he waits in line and keeps an eye on the door way. He orders and buys him self a coffee on his own. When he gets his drink still no one he decides it's best to call it quits on waiting.

Brett finally get's there now he's 10 minuets late. He see's Scott leaving. "Scott!!!" Brett yells with what little strength he has left from running over here. He runs over to the man he has waited to see again out of breath. "I am so sorry" he says breathing heavily. "got lost along the way" Scott can't help but chuckle a bit. He finds this little twink the cutest guy he has ever seen. "whats so funny?" Brett asks a little offended. "Your absolutely adorable" he says with a smile like when they first met. Brett now find a little humor in this and laughs too. "Want to just walk with me on the beach?" Scott suggests. Brett nods and sits "let's get you a water first" Scott says Brett pulls out his wallet "No it's my treat" says Scott walking away so he would have the last word.

Brett mesmerized by the ass of the sweetest guy he has ever met, he watches Scott leave him to get his water. "my hero" he thinks to himself.

Brett now rehydrated, the two men find themselves strolling along the beach at the edge of the water, around sunset holding hands sharing stories, laughs, and experiences. "I have had fun this evening" Brett says "Me too" is all Scott finds to reply with. "You ever go skinny dipping?" Scott asks out of the blue.

Knowing where this is going Brett blushes, "No, have you?" He returns the question. "No but I want to" Scott says as he tears his shirt off Brett looks around "is this a nude beach?" he asks a little scared never doing this before. "I don't know I am interested in finding out though." Scott says. His shorts land in the sand before he runs into the water. Brett got a look at the ass he desires to get more of tonight or in the future and it's all he needs as encouragement to join in.

Soon Brett was butt naked on the beach thinking to himself, "I am going to regret this" before running in. He dives in the water when it becomes deep enough. He comes back up to find no one is around him.

Brett panics looking around to seeing no one. "Scott!" he yells. turning to face a different direction now "Scott!!" he yells again. He turns around "Miss me" is all he hears from a familiar voice before seeing a wall of water come crashing against his face.

Scott laughs at his little joke "laugh it up you tricked the most gullible guy in LA" "Thats why it was so easy to pull on you?" Scott flirts with Brett. Brett feels a hand unfamiliar to his own on his semi hard cock. It pulls his close to Scott. There are two hands placed on his lower back. He feels two cock now. both semi hard and growing as they press against his stomach. Scotts yellow locks are slightly blocking his eyes. Brett reaches up and slides them away. The Brown eyes Brett was melting in earlier are coming towards him. He has never been more nervous then in this moment(s) leading up to when he felt two lips pressing with his. It was a moment before registrations of this kiss really happening kicked in. When it did Brett did what he did best and kissed back, and into the kiss he was receiving he ground in his own passion and love. The kiss broke and the two laid back into the water and floated around. "Want to come back to my place?" The two men stared at each other and knew the answer was yes. They got out and cloaked their nakedness and ushered a cab.

12