California Dream Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men got in for the ride that felt like centuries to Scotts place. They could barely keep their hands off each other from the cab ride to the elevator lift. They get to Scotts door. Scott fumbles around for his keys. Brett being inpatient pined Scott against his door and laid his lips on his lovers it tasted sweeter then when they first kissed in the water naked. Scott finally finds it and puts it in the door to unlock it and they stumble in. They kiss fumble and disrobe each other till they lay on the couch and then floor naked and desiring each other's body.

It was all innocent kissing and grouping of each others body's till Brett felt a hand tug on his cock. Feeling and looking more like a full 8 inches and thick in the hand of the man he was currently fumbling around with, Brett lays back and let's himself get pampered in loving gestures by Scott.

Scott jerks off Brett's cock letting it reach full hardness and thickness and he asses the mans assets "Your so well hung my love" Scott says admiring the cock in his hands before slowly licking from the base up to the very top slit on the rounded mushroom head. He slowly teases and slides the full head into his mouth.

Scott plays a great amount of time to the head of his lovers cock before inch by inch Brett sees his cock disappearing into his mouth. Brett lets out a small moan showing appreciation for what is being done to the slab of meat extending from his waist known as his cock. He runs his fingers through Scotts golden locks and pushes more of his cock into the mouth of his lover building up the pleasure. Scotts head is bobbing up and down on Brett's Cock and the pleasure keeps on building and rising to the occasion. Drops of pre-cum oozes out of the slit on the head of Brett's swelling cock.

Scott gets his first taste of his lovers juices and wants more but knowns he has to work for it a bit. He straddles Brett's chest and sits on it. Brett runs his hands over Scott's tight abs. He slides his hands down far to reach hold of the ultimate prize of Scott's package. He begins jerk and sucking on Scott's 7 inch cock. The foreskin still attached to his lovers cock he begin to suck and tug on it with his teeth. Brett begins to tug on the cock laid before his eyes and mouth wanting to please Scott like Scott has been pleasing him.

after some light cock play Scott teases the younger man and pulls away, "you can play latter" he says with a devilish smile forming with his face. Scott sits up more and holds up Brett's rock hard manhood as his ass is lowered into his tight hole.

Slowly Scott takes Brett's cock and the look of pleasure and pain on Scott's face makes Brett more turned on. The moans emitted from Scott's mouth told Brett all he needed to hear. The cries of pleasure get louder and louder with every bit of speed and momentum he builds up riding the cock in his ass.

Brett is loving every sensation he is feeling of the man he has dreamed of all day bouncing up and down on his waist riding his cock. It's feeling even better then the earlier hand-job he gave himself and doesn't want it to end. Scott gets up though and bends over.

Brett stands up and mounts his lover from behind slowly teasing the hole he desires to enter on the beautiful man he is laying with this night. His cock slowly probes the ass of Scott and he hears the great job of doing what he desires most pleasing this man. The momentum he builds comes with each thrust in and out of Scott's tight hard ass. Brett's momentum is building more and more. His balls are slapping against Scott's. He reaches around grabbing hold of the other man's cock and jerking it, and tweaking his nipples. He lays sweet kisses on his lips, cheek, neck, and back. "Scott i am going to cum soon I want to cum all over and inside your ass" Brett declares.

Scott finds that unacceptable and slide off him repositioning to take it all in his mouth and let's his face receive this load. Brett loudly moans and cums at least three ropes on Scott's face, some in his mouth. The rest slowly exits the slit onto his body. Scott and Brett fall over commencing this evening of fucking in the living room tangled in each others arms kissing, and grouping all over till they fade into a state of dreaming sleep together.

12