California Dreamin'

Story Info
Gay romance.
4.3k words
2.89
10.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silver Lake

I spent the last 6 hours drawing up my design project for my fourth year term assignment and I was getting a little bleary eyed to tell the truth. I needed a break so I thought I would hit the gay bar, La Barcito, as it was pedaling distance from my Bubeschko Apartment, which I loved because the Rudolph Schindler design from the late '30s provided me with a constant incentive to pursue my architectural studies. La Barcto, a Latino establishment, features a drag review at this late hour which is a kick. But it seemed the festivities tonight were somewhat subdued by the knowledge the club would soon close.

I was making my way to the bar for a tequila sour when I spotted Kylar at a table with a couple of Latinos. Kylar is a porn model at Alpha Studios where I occasionally gig for kicks. I had been lucky enough to have seen his audition at the Studio and it was one of those love at first sight infatuations which I just kind of filed away as a momentary blip in my emotional life. But here he was again and even more seductive than I remembered him. I decided to make a frontal assault for what it was worth.

"Kylar, really a blast to find you here. I am a fellow toiler in the cult of Dionysus at Alpha Studios though we haven't met."

"Ah, yeah. Pleased to meet you."

"Mind if I sit down?"

"No, why not."

"Call my Skylar. Seems a popular name for porn performers doesn't it?"

"Yeah, so is Kylar."

At this point the Latino's decided to shove off much to my satisfaction.

"Hey, don't let me break up the party."

"No, amigo, we were just leaving."

"So what are you drinking Kylar?"

"At my age, Coke I am afraid."

"Well, if you want, we can go to my apartment not far from here for something more invigorating."

"Great, as this drag revue is not my style."

"Do you have a car?"

"No. Pedro brought me."

"So, we'll pedal together to my digs."

Obviously the gods were pulling all the right strings in my favor as i couldn't believe my good fortune. There was a nagging voice telling me I needed to finish my design project tonight so I promised myself I would buckle down tomorrow and get it done.

"So, what's your pleasure Kylar?"

"Call me by my real name: Jon. And I like vodka and orange juice if you got it."

"If we are leveling with each other call me Lamont, Lam for short. And yeah, the screwdriver is my fav too. I use only freshly squeezed OJ and Gray Goose Vodka."

A few of my special vodka screwdrivers and he will be mine to do as I wish.

"So, where are you from, Jon?"

"Phoenix, born and raised. Came to LA to Alpha Studios for some cash for a stake in something, but I have no idea what. Actually taking it one day at a time."

"Where do you live?"

"In a shit hole of an apartment."

"So why not live here with me rent free. I have plenty of room as this is a 2 bed apartment, but you will have to understand I am studying architecture at UCLA so I need solitude at times."

"I'll be as quiet as a mouse."

"Great. I'll take you to your place tomorrow for your stuff.

What do you do for wheels?"

"I have a motorbike."

"You can keep it in my garage as my car is small, it's a XK 120 Jaguar. You'll have to do your own cooking. Though with me cooking is a misnomer as it's really just frozen stuff in the microwave."

"I know exactly what you mean."

As it was getting on toward 2 AM and I really had to get back to work on my project, I reluctantly had to suggest we turn in. We seemed compatible so I had high hopes of this turning into a real close friendship, something I felt my life had been lacking so far.

Palm Springs

I awoke in a fog of uncertainty. Beside me was the lovely naked form of Jon but to tell the truth, I

hadn't any idea of how he got there and what we had we done, if anything, last night. He turned and smiled and kissed me on the lips. Wow! Whatever happened was something I wanted to make a habit of. Seems the vodka screwdrivers affected me more than Jon. But with morning wood at peak extension, why not let it happen. He was clearly in the dominant mode so ok, I'll gladly be his bitch boy. His aggressive control was a relief for a change and I just let him have his way.

Oh, my design project. It hit me all of a sudden. Due Wednesday, but I still had time to play with Jon. But just for today. I had been invited to a soiree at Georgie Cohen's ex-Liberace's home (aka Piazza de Liberace) in Palm Springs and I had heard that those gatherings were gnarly. So onward and upward.

So we piled into my XK 120 Jaguar for our trip to Palm Springs with prayers on our lips to the God Antinous to grant us a safe and trouble free run. Always wise to invoke the protection of the Gods.

Arriving at the flamboyant showman's old home presented a rather strange feeling of ambivalence as the home was representative of the modernist era in which it was built and thereby had a flat roof and hence the 4 Ionic columns flanking the gated entry looked somewhat miscast. Never mind, as the interior was sure to be of interest.

Upon entering, the first thing seen is a large portrait of Liberace posing with an elegant Afghan hound. Two vintage candelabra flank this picture. Candelabra, dogs and young men were Liberace's passion.

"Greetings Skylar. Glad you could make our weekly soiree. And who is your lovely young companion?"

"This is Kylar, our newest model at Alpha Studios. Despite his looks, a freshly minted 18 year old."

Georgie was wearing a Speedo and Gucci sandals and frankly, his protruding belly was not a sight one wanted to dwell on for long. But no matter as doubtless there would be the cream of LA youth around the pool.

But our first stop was the famous black granite bar for some refreshment. Georgie was clearly taken with Jon as he was caressing him with obvious intent. I'll have to keep an eye on Jon as I don't want him to fall in with the wrong crowd.

"You have to know the rules here at the Piazza de Liberace. No swimsuits poolside."

Ditching our clothes in a vestibule next to the pool, we sauntered out and I gasped , not at the wild scenes of an orgy that was well underway, but at the sheer beauty of the San Jacinto mountains that formed a backdrop to a profusion of gorgeous oleander flowers that screened the pool and provided a red-orange splash of color that somehow seemed appropriate for the moment. But why was no one here filming this wanton display and waste of cum that could have brought in good money on the Internet?

I turned to Jon to draw his attention to the beauty of nature only to discover he had dove headfirst into the pulsing mound of flesh and was having his holes filed and cock pumped all at the same time.. Well, at least that would keep him out of the clutches of Georgie.

As I had a photo shoot scheduled for later in the week and as the "sine qua non" of a gay porno film was the money shot: a heavy ejaculation of cum, I decided it would be best to skip the fun this time. So to kill time, I decided to explore the old boy's home. Expecting mega-kitsch, I decided to hit the granite bar for a refill to steady my nerves.

Wandering through the rooms was one horror show after another. One would wonder how a man of Liberace's resources could go so wrong in the selection of furnishings. Granted that they were from the 50s, no high water mark in design, but the collection was akin to design porno! The one area of interest was a wall of photographs of the maestro at various points in his wildly successful career-from a money standpoint. Artistically, he left no trace.

At that moment, a beautiful faun touched my arm and asked me if I was acquainted with Kylar and if so he needed assistance as he had OD on some sort of substance and had passed out. I knew the boy needed watching so I asked the boys to dress him and deposit him in my Jag. He is a dear boy, but he needs a mentor to guide him . I had decided to take him to Dad's beach house- El Pueblo Ribera Court- in La Jolla and as my parents are summering on the Cote deAzure, we will have it to ourselves. Windansea Beach is a stones throw away and I find the water too chilly for swimming, but it's a fine beach and I enjoy long walks when I am there. I am looking forward to giving little Jon my undivided attention.

La Jolla

When I pulled out of Palm Springs, Jon was still zonked out, but his breathing seemed ok so I decided to drive directly to La Jolla. On the way he finally came too, and promptly vomited over the side of my Jaguar! Better there than in the car!

"What the hell did you get into?"

"Georgie gave me some sort of concoction that really sent me spinning."

"I should've known. That guy's a creep!"

"Yeah, but the guys he has for his parties are rad. So where're we headed?"

"La Jolla and my Dad's beach house."

"Your parents aren't going to be there are they?"

"Nope. In Europe for the summer."

"But I have no clothes and shit."

"Don't worry, I'll take you into La Jolla and fix you up. There are some good gay clubs in San Diego but of course it's the pain in the ass thing of under 21/over 21."

"Anything you say, Kemo Sabe."

After parking the Jag I led Jon into Dad's unit and he was like a kid in a toy store. He had never seen anything like it.

"This is fantastic."

"I knew you'd like it."

As we were famished I called in an order to Bitchin Burgers for four Cheesy Bacon Burgers (Dijon aioli, aged white cheddar, uncured bacon, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions and artisan bun) for delivery. There was plenty of craft beer in the fridge so no problems there.

When the food arrived, we went out on the second floor terrace with our burgers and brews to view the sunset. Munching on our burgers, we were entertained by a spectacular display of nature of a yellow orange disk slipping beneath an indigo ocean, coloring the feathery clouds from white, to pink, to gray. Twilight is brief at this latitude and quickly the midnight blue merged into inky blackness with the running lights from off shore vessels winking like fireflies.

My obsession with Jon dates from his first appearance at Alpha Studios. I was in the building at the time, so I snuck in to catch the filming of his debut as i have mentioned. The interview consisted of the prospective model, alone on a couch fielding very personal questions from the boss who was standing beside the camera man. Questions like; when and what was your first sexual experience; are you top, bottom or versatile. Then the guy has to demonstrate an utter lack of inhibition (and the size of his schlong) by striping and pleasuring himself with a dildo and then masturbating. Jon performed with enthusiasm and without a shred of what church people would describe as decency.

Such was my frame of mind when we decided to turn in. The unit had two beds, but no point to mess up both so I stripped to my shorts and crashed on one and beckoned to Jon to follow.

So now I had him in my grasp. But such were the exertions poolside and numerous brews that, wouldn't you know, he quickly dozed off, leaving me with nothing but to gaze at his flawless bod with desire forlornly slipping away.

El Pueblo Ribera Court

When I awoke, I rolled over expecting to wrap my arms around Lam but nada. I could hear dishes rattling around down in the kitchen so I imagine my presence will soon be expected. Lam is a good guy, but a control freak. I kinda think he may have a thing for me and I hope not as he has to know where I am coming from. I am just totally into fucking as might be expected from my videos. Anyway I'll give him my best as a show of my friendship with him.

I padded softly down the steps, still naked, and thought I would give Lam a charge by turning on the heat, pressing my naked bod into him and sticking my tongue into his gaping mouth. As I expected, he melted like butter.

"Wow...Jon, you got me all hot and bothered."

"So I noticed. Are you packing a rod or are you just glad to see me?"

"Ok wise ass. I am going to stick this rod where it belongs."

"Come and take me. I'm yours."

I thought he was going to faint but he recovered and dished up our bacon and eggs. I could see he was really revved up and wolfing down his breakfast and I thought I would play along as when one fucks for a living, it does become somewhat routine but I wanted to give Lam a ride for his money.

Scrambling up the stairs and grappling on our bed we really made with the kissing thing before Lam couldn't wait any longer and sticks his fingers up my hole.

"Don't bother with that , Geogie's gang double penetrated me."

"I see what you mean."

I lay back and spread my legs in welcome to Lam's cock and he dove in with an up tempo action as I locked my legs behind his back. It didn't take him long to get off but he kept going for a second spurt.

Must have been saving all his love for me. He rolls off breathing heavily and gives me a tender kiss. I like Lam but he will have to understand I'm not going to be anyone's boy.

Windansea Beach

"Why don't we spend the AM on the beach Jon, before we check out Abercrombie. Need to work on my tan."

"OK by me. But I haven't a suit."

"You can use one of mine. Shouldn't be too large."

"Great."

There were a few early risers already out with beach gear. These are the folks that like to spend the whole day there reading or whatever. All I had was a couple of beach chairs and a thermos for some chilled Mumms to bring to the outing but it should suffice. I had a paperback of Ronald Firbank's novels, but Jon declined to make a selection from our small library.

"I'll just scope out the boys, if there are any."

As fate would have it, lo and behold, a beauteous boy strolled past after we had established ourselves and immediately zeroed in on Jon.

"Hi. Wanna toss the frisbee some?"

"Yeah."

So I languidly watched the two demi-gods at their little game until they engaged in a private conversation for a few moments and then both went off together toward the dunes. Un oh. I can see where this is going. Didn't take Jon long to hook up. I felt deep pangs of jealousy, but it was written some might say. I was a mad fool to think I could have him all to myself.

After about 20 minutes they emerged holding hands and approached looking flushed.

"Lam, this is Robbie. He's spending the summer here with his uncle and he has asked me to shack up with him until the end of August."

"How about your gig at Alpha?"

"Could you stop by and tell the boss I'll see him in September?"

"Sure thing," Like it was nothing at all to me.

Jon came by the unit later to get his clothes and give me a quick peck on the lips. And then he was gone. Nothing to do but head for LA. I do have my project to complete and had completely forgotten about it due to my infatuation with Jon. I do hope he will take me up on shacking up with me. We'll just have to wait and see.

After locking up I settled into the Jag and flicked the ignition switch, taking a glance at the gauges, but my vision was blurred.

El Pueblo Ribera Court

Lam looked unhappy with my ditching him for Robbie but it's just temporary and I'll make it up to him when I get back to LA. Robbie is just too tempting a morsel to pass up and maybe we can make a thing of it. Both Lam and Robbie obviously have wealthy parents and would offer me the chance to sponge off them; no small thing to a po boy like me. Fucking at Alpha doesn't pay all that much and it won't last forever. I don't want to end up like these bears getting fucked for beers. Gotta think of my future! But I've been fucked by rich boys before and they can turn on a dime against you. Anyway Robbie's uncle has a unit in the same Court as Lam and I can see these two are into each other for sure. I guess Robbie needs a change of scenery. Someone more his age. And I sure don't have any ideas about putting out for uncle. Robbie is an easy going guy but he wants my hole all the time. Must have been on the receiving end of the uncle's dick. But they are fun guys and have promised to take me into San Diego to make the rounds of the clubs. Looking forward to that. Lam is kinda up tight and serious

and not into what he sees as frivolity. Still the use of a really fine apartment in L. A. for free more than makes up for his stuffiness. Actually I'm kind of missing Lam and his awkward attempts at sex. But the best thing about Robbie and uncle is their stash of weed. I mean they are stoners! After dinner we go out on the terrace and light up for an evening of ecstasy. And as an added bonus it takes Robbie's mind off my hole.

Silver Lake

Pulled into my apartment garage around 11 PM and entered my apartment with a depressed attitude about the future. That is a future without Jon. This wasn't good. I was having an emotional disturbance which was interfering with my architectural studies. Jon was turning into a huge detraction from my preparations for a career. Was it possible to have both a deep friendship with Jon and the necessary concentration to complete my studies? But would Jon even have an interest in a friendship with me.

I should put Jon out of my mind, but I just couldn't. He has turned into a obsession with me which I admit was sexual in nature. The perfection of his body was burning itself into my consciousness. Only the free access to that body would suffice. But how to reconnect with Jon. I detected a kind of distance in his response to my ardor. How to kindle in him a love for me. Well, I have his address and I will leave him a message on the Alpha Studios web site in an attempt to reconnect. This will have to wait until after Labor Day as Jon will be busy being fucked by Robbie until the end of the month.

Alpha Studios

"Hi, Skylar. Back for another helping?"

"Naw. I came by to tell you Kylar has got himself into a hot situation in La Jolla and asked me to tell you he will be back in September."

"Well that does upset my schedule, but he is building up a following so I'll have to manage it."

"Can you give me his cell phone number as i would like to keep in touch with him?'

"You got a thing for him? I get the impression that this bird won't be caged."

"Yeah, I get the same impression but the heart has its reasons, to coin a phrase."

"I've got a hot new kid fresh from the boonies to interview. Care to watch?"

"Count me in."

Malibu

"HI, Jon. This is Lam. How did your summer go?"

"I'm telling you this Robbie kid was insatiable. He fucked me raw!"

"Some guys have all the luck. Listen, you still want to shack up with me?"

"Yeah, do I!"

"OK. I'll be at your place in about an hour."

"I'll be packing up."

Well maybe I can work this thing out yet. He did sound eager to move in. The thing is not to pressure him. Give him his own space. If he wants a deep friendship ok. If not I can accept that.

As it turned out I had discovered Jon was into more than just gay porno. A lot more. I ran into a guy I had fucked at Alpha and he told me Jon was into prostitution and was one of a stable of Alpha models available for any and all kinds of sexual explorations and amusements. This was un-nerving I must say, but I had grown to love Jon despite his casual commitment to me as a friend and I couldn't bear the thought of life without him. It was irrational I knew but I was helpless. I'll just have to play it by ear.

So I wasn't surprised when Jon began feeling me out on the possibility of my being interested in some action on the side. He phrased it as a favor for him, sensing my vulnerability. We would meet a party of men at a beach house in Malibu. There would be booze and drugs for our use. He was hesitant at going it alone and wanted me with him in this possibly risky assignment. How could I refuse? Well I had worked as a porn model so it wasn't as if I was simon-pure and if Jon was going to be in any danger I wanted to be there

12