California Heat Wave

Story Info
Father & daughter are stuck with no A.C.
3.6k words
4.14
357.1k
59
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, 3:00 p.m.

"Damn it!" my Dad cursed as he hung up the phone. The problem was our central air conditioning system was not working. Now, if this had been spring time, it wouldn't have been a problem. We simply would've rolled up the windows and that was that. But being that we lived in California and it was the beginning of July. Well, I could see why Daddy would be so upset.

Daddy's a pretty handsome man. I don't think I'm too bad looking either. I turned 18 just a couple months ago.

"That's the third repairman I've called and they still can't come out and fix it till Monday," Daddy said.

I sat on the sofa looking through my magazine. Sure, I was upset about the air conditioning too, but I guess it just didn't bother me as much as it did Daddy. We were having so much trouble getting repairmen out here because it was the Fourth of July weekend.

Daddy collapsed onto the sofa. I scooted close to him and gave him a hug, "It'll be alright Daddy, I promise."

He patted my hand, "Thank you, honey. Come on sugar, help Daddy get the fans from the garage."

We went out to the garage to collect all two of our fans, and brought them into the living room. We turned them on, and finally we were getting some cool air, though Daddy and I were both kind of sweaty. He turned on the television to the Weather Channel. It said on the screen that our area was a 110 degrees.

"I'll be right back Daddy," I said. "I'm just going to my room for a minute."

I walked upstairs and into my room. I changed out of my Capri pants and top, and then put on a t-shirt and a small pair of jean shorts. While I was getting dressed I thought about Daddy. He was a really nice man. No boyfriend was even half as good as he was. He was sweet, funny, charming and handsome.

I walked back downstairs. My Dad looked me over and then directed his attention back to the television.

I'd have to say one of my best features was my legs. They were shapely and smooth. They looked long too - at least for my height, which was 5'5". I weighed about 115 lbs and I had perky breasts and a cute bottom. My hair was long and wavy, and my eyes were a light blue color.

Anyway, I knew Daddy was a leg man. At least I had a suspicion he was. See, whenever we'd watch tv, Daddy would always stop whenever there was a girl showing plenty of leg.

I'm an only child and my mother had left our family when I was just a baby. I was only about 10 or 11 months old, so of course I had no memories of her. I don't know how Daddy did it - raising a daughter all by himself, but he did it alright. Daddy hadn't even had a girlfriend since Mom up and left.

I looked over at him. His green eyes were focused on the tube.

"Daddy, I'm going to go get a lemonade, do you want anything?"

I stood up and once again he looked me over, giving me a slow smile, "Yes, baby. Maybe you can bring me a Coke and a few cookies."

"Sure thing Daddykins."

I could feel his eyes on my rear as I went into the kitchen. I poured the glasses, then set a few cookies on a plate. They were chocolate chip, and I wanted some, but you know us girls, too many cookies and we get stuck in a doorway.

I brought out the food and drinks.

"Here you go Daddy," I said handing him his drink and snack.

"Thank you sweetheart."

Friday 7:00 p.m.

It was still light out, and still just as hot out. At 110 degrees, it was dangerous to be outside for more than a few minutes.

Daddy announced he was going to his room for a minute. With only two fans, we had no other choice then to camp out in the living room.

I was sitting on the couch doing homework, or trying to at least. Some crap about the Periodic Table of Elements.

Daddy then came down the stairs. He had changed out his khakis and button up shirt, and now just had a pair of jeans on. His chest was gorgeous! I had no idea how great his body was. His chest was a little muscular, but not overly muscular, which is how I like it. He caught me staring at his chest, and I blushed. He definitely should have his shirt off more often, I thought to myself.

I've always had an innocent, adolescent crush on Daddy, with him being so handsome and everything, but this was different than handsome. This was sexy.

He sat down in the chair, while I sprawled out on the couch and my t-shirt "accidentally" hitched up a little. I could feel his eyes on me. I started to caress my bare thigh, then I looked up to see him watching. He quickly darted his eyes away.

I grinned, "What's wrong, Daddy?"

"N-nothing," he said. "I just, well, I just think you should put more thought into the way you act and the way you dress."

I sat up, faking surprise.

"What do you mean?"

He came over and sat by me, very closely. "Baby, you act far too grown-up for being only 18 years old. I mean, you dress to show off your body. Sweetie, boys have only one thing on their minds. Whenever we go out I see all these men stealing glances at my sweet little girl."

I giggled, "I know, Daddy."

"Are you saying you like that attention?"

"Of course," I said matter-of-factly.

"Sweetheart, some of them aren't even boys, they're old men. Men my age!"

"Oh Daddy, you're not old."

"Baby, you're missing my point. When you play with fire, you're going to get burned. It's not just that, it's the way you act. You're flirtatious. You're too flirtatious."

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around one of his, "Am I?"

He swallowed, "Y-yes."

I giggled softly in one of his ears, "Oh Daddy," I said, kissing his cheek. Then I started to kiss his ear.

He stood up, "Stop it! You will not act so slutty, not under my roof young lady!"

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe he called me a slut. I got up and stomped off to my room, slamming the door behind me.

Saturday 1:00 a.m.

I awoke in my bedroom, still with the same clothes on. A fan was now in my room, breezing it's head back and forth, and on my night table was a note. I sat up and turned the lamp on. It was from Daddy. It read:

Dear Princess,

I'm sorry we got into an argument. I know I was the one at fault. I never should've said you were slutty. I'm very sorry for saying that princess. I hope you'll talk to Daddy again soon.

Love Always, Daddy

It was a sweet note, and of course I forgave Daddy. My mouth was so dry, so I went downstairs to get a can of pop.

In the living room, both the television and the fan were still on, but Daddy was out like a light. He laid on the couch, softly snoring.

I tip-toed passed him and into the kitchen. I grabbed a can of soda and started to tip-toe back to my bedroom, when I heard a grunt.

"Baby?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Daddy, did I wake you?"

He shook his head, his hair thick and mussed up from his sleep. He sat up on the couch, and patted the cushion next to him, "Please sit down baby. Did you get my note?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said as I walked over. "And of course I forgive you, I know you didn't mean what you said." I plopped down next to him.

"Good, princess." He paused then spoke, "Sweetheart, you know when you started to kiss my ear and cuddle up next to me?"

I nodded.

"Well, I haven't had a woman do something like that in over 17 years. You're so precious to Daddy, but honestly, what you did to me, didn't bother me at all."

I scrunched my eyebrows, "What are you saying?"

He took the pop out of my hand and set it on the coffee table, then wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me. My mouth quickly opened up to his, and we started frenching. He was breathing heavy when he slipped his hand under my shirt, feeling the side of my tummy.

"Oh, shit," he said. "God baby, you're skin is so smooth."

I straightened out my shirt and sat up, "Daddy, this isn't right."

He gently pulled my hair from the side of my face and whispered in my ear, "I didn't say it was right precious."

His voice. His eyes. His body. Everything got to me. I couldn't stop myself. I wrapped my arms around him and continued kissing him.

"Oh Daddy, you feel so good." I slid one of my legs between his legs.

As we were kissing, he took my hand and brought it down to his jean-covered cock. I immediately started to rub him.

He chuckled, "You catch on quick, don't you honey?"

He started to hump up against my hand, "Shit, princess that feels so good. Rub it more....oh yes, that's it. You're such a good little girl for Daddy, aren't you precious?"

I kissed him and he passionately kissed me back. His hands went back under my shirt and started caressing my body, my tummy, my back and right beneath my bra. He was like an animal.

I stopped for a minute and peeled my shirt off, exposing my pink lacey bra. He cupped my tits with his hands, and started to kiss down my neck to my shoulders. He slowly pulled each bra strap down so it was resting on the outside of my arms.

"You can take off my bra, Daddy."

He inhaled deeply, "Oh, can I baby?"

"Yes, Daddy." I was nervous at his reaction to my bare tits. Although I wasn't a virgin, no one had ever seen my naked tits before.

He undid my bra and stared at my breasts, his eyes taking in every inch of them, "God, they are so beautiful," he whispered. He pawed at my breasts while I looked at him innocently.

"Princess, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this," he said, giving my tits little kisses. In between kisses, he spoke, "I see you prance around here with this tight little body of yours. Jesus, baby, you don't know what you do to me. My dick gets so hard whenever I see you."

I held his head and stroking his hair as he sucked on my tits.

"Oh, Daddy," I said, my hands reaching for the button on his jeans. "C-can I take them off?"

"Oh shit, you know you can baby."

I got down on my knees and took off his pants and rubbed his cock through his boxers. He sat up and kissed me as I played with his dick.

"Stand up, precious," he said.

I stood up, my crotch parallel to his eyes. He started to take off my shorts, but they were so tight, that my panties started to come down with them. I tried to hold my panties up.

"No, no baby, let's take your panties off too. I want to see what you've been hiding from Daddy."

Off came my shorts and my panties, baring my smooth and pink pussy to him.

He moaned, and leaned forward, devouring my pussy with his mouth. "Sit down baby," he commanded.

I sat on the couch and spread my legs. He got down between my legs and gave my pussy little kisses and inhaled deeply.

"Oh baby, you smell so sweet."

He started licking at my pussy. Lapping at it, like a kitten does with milk.

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned. "More, Daddy, more!" I squealed.

He slipped his finger inside, and within a few seconds, I was cumming. My fingers clutching on to the couch cushion as my body trembled in orgasm.

I panted, "Oh, Daddy, that was so good."

After a few minutes, he sat down on the couch again and I stood before him. I pulled down his boxers "Come on princess, give a little to daddy, hmm?" he said to me, spreading his legs.

I kneeled and leaned my head down, immediately taking all his cock in my mouth. He was thick and long, maybe 7". I sucked on him, starting to bob my head, looking up at him the whole time.

He ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes shut. He talked as he panted, "Oh shit, oh god that feels good. Where on earth did my little precious girl learn to do these things for a man?"

I kept on sucking, rubbing his balls gently with my fingers.

He was humping me with his mouth, moving his hips in my direction. "Ohh, what a good little cock-sucker, mmm. Oh my, you've sucked a few dicks in your day haven't you princess? God what a mouth."

He opened his eyes and saw me looking at him, so obedient, my mouth stuffed with his meat.

"Oh shit," he cursed, and soon started to pump a nice warm load between my lips. I sucked and slurped, swallowing all of his sperm. It seems like he came for a very long time.

His humping started to cease, and rested on the couch exhausted. I curled up next to him, also exhausted.

Saturday 10:00 a.m.

"Darling," I felt a pair of strong arms shaking me awake. "Darling, wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw daddy there, leaning over the couch, all dressed and clean. He looked so nice with his tan slacks and button-up shirt.

I on the other hand was completely naked, lying on the couch.

"Sweetheart," he said. "You have to get up, a repairman's going to be here in an hour and you need to have showered and be dressed by the time he gets here."

"Where did you finally find one?" I asked.

"Oh, you know Bobby's son? One of his friends is a repairman and said he'd be able to come out here today," Daddy said as he picked up our clothes from the night before, strewn about on the carpet.

I sat up, leaning one hand over another so my cleavage would look deeper.

"Don't tease Daddy, sweetheart. Now come on, get up."

I hopped into the shower and put a fresh pair of clothes on. I put on a little make-up, lipstick and mascara, then brushed my hair.

I came out of the bathroom and snuggled up to daddy who was on the couch. He put his arm around me. The fans continued to go of course, breezing my hair out of my face, which of course always made me feel like a supermodel somehow.

It was still hot outside, but I wanted to cuddle with Daddy. We sat there in silence for a little while then he asked, "Sweetheart, do you regret what we did last night?"

I shook my head, "No, Daddy. Do you?"

"No, darling, I just wanted to see how you felt about it."

I held his head and turned it towards me, kissing his lips. He kissed me back, passionately.

"Baby," he said between kisses. "you were so good last night."

"Mmm, so were you daddy."

"How many boys have you slept with?"

"Just two."

We continued to neck, and just when things were getting really hot the doorbell rang. Daddy cursed under his breath. I straightened out my clothes and he did the same, combing his fingers through his hair.

Daddy opened the door, "Hello, won't you please come in."

The repairman stepped inside the house and looked at me. We nodded at each other hello. Daddy explained that our air conditioning wasn't working.

"Well, I'll go outside and look at the gizmo and see if I can do anything. I'll be back in a bit."

"Thanks, a lot," said Daddy and shut the door.

I went into the kitchen to get a drink, but before I could, Daddy backed me up against a wall, placing his hands on the wall above my head, trapping me. I didn't mind at all.

I grinned, "What's on your mind, Daddy?"

He smiled back at me, "You are, honey. I could see that guy checking you out. I'm such a lucky man. They look, but I -" he said, lowering his voice, "but I get all the young pussy I want, don't I baby?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

His eyes looked up and down at my body. He growled playfully.

I giggled.

"You are such a little vixen, honey. With your body, I can't believe you have only screwed two boys. What a little tease you are with that body of yours."

Now Daddy was a big man, maybe 6'1", 200 lbs. We must've looked so different standing there. A big body, a little body. Young and old. Or older I should say. Daddy was only 49.

I slid my arms around Daddy's waist and soon we began to neck again.

After a while, we heard a knock at the door. Daddy rushed to the front of the house, eager to get the repairman out of here so we could finish up. I came out into the living room as well.

Daddy stood there talking to the repairman, his hands in his pockets, his hair a little messy and most importantly, lipstick on his white collar. I held back a giggle.

My hair, also being a little messy and my make-up probably a little smudged. I looked at the repairman. I could see he knew what Daddy and I had been doing.

The repairman explained the problem, said our a.c. should be kicking back on momentarily and handed Daddy the bill for him to sign.

Saturday 9:00 p.m.

It turns out the a.c. did start working again, and after a day filled with making-out and plenty of oral sex, Daddy and I decided to go out for a walk. I had asked Daddy for sex, intercourse I mean, but he said we should wait till the time was right.

We live in a small town, so word spreads fast. So with that in mind, Daddy and I decided to drive a half-hour away to a bigger town near the beach.

The sun was already out of the sky, and it was a surprisingly cool summer night. Daddy and I walked hand-in-hand along the beach.

We talked about this and that and finally the subject came up of me going to college that fall.

"I'm really going to miss you Daddy," I said to him, looking up at his handsome face.

"I'm going to miss you too sweetheart, but I'm so proud of you," he chuckled. "You'll probably make those college boys crazy. And then the one who's craziest about you, you'll fall for and dump your old man."

"Daddy, that's not true, I love you."

He stopped and kissed me, "I love you sweetheart. Not just as my daughter, but as a girl, as a woman."

"I love you too Daddy."

We kissed for a few minutes, then Daddy put a stop to it. He smiled, "Let's make love baby, right here on the beach."

I shrieked and giggled as he brought me further up on the beach and laid me in the sand. He stood up and took off his clothes, then slowly took off mine, kissing me as he did. It was so refreshing, our naked bodies against the cool air and the sand.

I was feeling so needy for his cock. I spread my legs eagerly, "Come on Daddy, stick it in. Stick it in me."

He started to slip his cock inside, "Ahh," he said as it went it. "That feels good." He pushed it in further, all the way.

Daddy started to make love to me, pushing his cock in and out. He leaned his head down and our lips met. It's one of the sexiest things, to feel a cock in you and to be kissed at the same time.

Pretty soon it got to be too much for both of us. I thrust up my hips to meet his thrusts and he was fucking me fast and hard. Beads of sweat forming on his forehead and dripping down his face.

"Sexy," he said. "All for my sexy little girl."

"Oh yes, Daddy fuck me, you know how bad I want it."

"Mmm, you like Daddy's cock don't you baby?"

I nodded.

"You love to suck on it for Daddy too don't you precious?"

I nodded again, "Oh yes, Daddy. More, more please!"

He grunted, "Oh shit, oh fuck I'm cumming."

I started to cum too, my pussy lips trembling around his cock. I could feel his hot load squirt into me. Mmm, his yummy Daddy sperm.

Afterwards, he collapsed on top of me, exhausted.

Sunday 9:00 a.m.

I woke up in Daddy's bed. Underneath the soft blankets and on top of the plush pillows. I turned over on my other side to face him. He was fast asleep, facing me. His body was on top of the blankets, and I looked him over. He was a big man. Tall, strong. A nice chest and thick thighs that laid in his boxer shorts. Though he was a man, he slept now like a little boy would after a long day of camping and fishing. Worn out and exhausted. I would be spending many more nights with him, that I knew for sure.