California Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Travelling through L.A. - we meet some of the locals.
4.1k words
4.6
11.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers

Chapter 2

Travelling through L.A. - Archie & Sophia

We meet some locals after a baseball game

Note: You may want to read Chapter 1 to get some background to what has gone before, though the story stands on its own.

Archie

After our experience on the nude beach we returned there a couple more times before moving on along the coast towards LA. Although we didn't experience another event like we had with Joe, we enjoyed the visits and I found that Sophia grew in confidence and had no problem getting her clothes off at any opportunity. We talked about what happened on the beach and I asked her what would have happened if Joe had wanted to join in with us.

'God, I don't know. It would depend. I was fine with him seeing us doing it, I even felt more excited at him getting off watching us, I don't know if I'd want to be touched by someone else at the same time.' Her eyes were bright as she spoke.

I told her I wouldn't have minded if he'd wanted to touch her breasts while we were doing it, so long as she didn't mind. She looked at me wide-eyed.

'You wouldn't mind another man getting involved?' she asked.

'I thought about it after. I wouldn't mind other men touching you. So long as I was there with you.' I was actually quite excited by the images I was now having.

'Well, we'll have to bear that in mind if it happens again.' She laughed.

I asked her if she would be alright with it.

'Well, I think I would if you were ok with it. No sex though. I'd only have intercourse with you. The rest would be just playing around. I would have to finish by making love with you while they watched.' That sounded good to me.

We moved along the coast and stopped at a little town just north of LA. We found a pleasant motel and went out to dinner for the evening. Just along the road was an Italian restaurant which was quite smart, so we dressed up for the occasion. In the afternoon we'd visited the local mall and Sophia had bought a nice gold, sleeveless dress with buttons all down the front which I loved, along with a gorgeous set of black underwear from Victoria's Secret. The dress was just the type I found most sexy. If you left a few buttons undone at the top you could see right down her cleavage, and buttons undone at the bottom half and you got a good glimpse of a lovely portion of leg. Sophia duly obliged by leaving a couple of buttons at the top and bottom undone, much to the enjoyment of a couple of other male diners who had got a good look when she bent over to pick up her napkin about three times during the meal. Before we ordered Sophia called over the waiter to ask about some choices. She insisted he look at the menu over her shoulder as she pointed at various items. Sitting opposite I could see the young man looking right down her top as he tried to concentrate as she looked across at me and smiled, knowing what she was doing. It got my cock stirring knowing what she was doing to the poor man. We had a superb dinner with plenty of wine, then wandered along the strip and spotted a bar. We agreed on a nightcap. We entered and found a packed bar watching a baseball game. We bought large gin and tonics and sat to watch. There was a group of lads watching the game and having fun. I asked a guy next to me who was playing.

'LA against the Chicago Red Sox.' came the reply. 'are you guys English?' he added.

'Yes' I replied, explaining that we were on a tour of the California coast and why. We made introductions. He was David and he was with his brother Richard and six other friends.

Sophia

We love Italian food and the restaurant looked superb. As we walked in I could sense one or two guys checking me out in my new dress. I felt daring this evening and I could see that Archie was enjoying me showing myself off. The waiter was very attentive and a couple of other guys took a lot of notice every time I stooped to pick up my napkin as it kept slipping off my lap. I needed the help of the young waiter to explain some of the items on the menu and I had to ensure he looked at the menu with me over my shoulder. I knew he could see down the top of my dress to the top of my bra, which showed my cleavage off at its best. I was enjoying the attention, just what I'd hoped for. It made me feel a little horny and a little damp down below. Dinner was a great success, we had a fabulous meal and the wine slipped down very easily. After dinner we found a bar for a nightcap, although I thought it was a bit noisy as we walked in.

"Well I never, a sports bar." I said as I noticed the large screen TV on the wall.

Archie assured me that he did not realise it was a sports bar until he noticed the TV as well but there was baseball game on which looked quite interesting. So we stayed, ordered our drinks and sat and tried to work out what was going on. A voice next to us asked if we were English and if we needed any explanation he could help.

"Look why don't you two join us and we can explain as the game goes along" Richard suggested.

"Great. Thanks, we'd love to" we said in unison.

Archie

We got into a comparison with cricket with the guys while we watched the game, all drinking beer and having a good laugh.

Suddenly the place went dark and quiet as the power tripped. No more beer, no more baseball.

'Come back to my place. I've got cable TV so we can watch the rest of the game.' said David.

I was all for going back to the motel to explore the inside of Sophia's new dress and underwear but she suddenly said. 'Let's go, it could be fun. They seem like a good bunch.'

So we headed for David's place, where he was a generous host with his beer and California wine and we watched the rest of the game. It was getting pretty late by the time the crowd dispersed, leaving just David, his brother plus Sophia and me. It was a very warm night and we sat on sofas on David's patio. We'd all had plenty to drink, were a wee bit tipsy if the truth be told and we talked to David and Richard about our experiences in the U.S. so far and how much we were enjoying California and the people. We even told them about the nude beach we'd found. They both knew of it and had been there themselves. Sophia then told them about our experience with Joe. I was a bit shocked to be honest. They listened in silence.

'My god.' Said Richard, 'How could you carry on with someone watching?'

Sophia explained that we both seemed to get horny when we were naked outside. Although it was our first nude beach visit, she told them about the time we'd first made love in a field as teenagers and skinny dipping on holiday in our pool. We seemed very comfortable chatting to these total strangers and it didn't seem at all odd.

'And Archie wouldn't have objected if Joe had joined in and started fondling my breasts.' She added, brightly.

'Is that right?' asked Richard, eyes wide.

I said it was.

She explained she was happy to go along with it so long as I was. She liked to see naked men and liked to see them getting aroused. The experience on the nude beach had opened her eyes, she told them. I was surprised how frank she was being with these strangers then she added:

'We like water to get our kit off, the sea or swimming pools. We just love skinny dipping. Now we've found we like to be naked in public.'

She then told them about our visit to a private villa in Portugal where we'd spent a great day several years previously. They listened intently, and I thought at one point, when Sophia was describing in detail how we'd used a flowing water jet from a hosepipe on her, Richard had readjusted his shorts. I was sure he was getting aroused. (Actually, Sophia told me afterwards that she was getting very aroused as she talked)

Sophia

Well, by this point Archie was looking at me with amazement. All this talk was making me feel that perhaps we should get home quick as I could see a bulge appearing in Archie's trousers and I didn't know just how long I could wait before erupting. I badly needed to touch myself as I spoke.

'How far would you let someone go?' asked David.

'Well, it would be no sex just playing around.' I replied.

At this point, David went inside to get more beers and some more wine for us. A minute later light flooded the whole area where we sat, illuminating the terrace and a large swimming pool about fifteen feet away from us that we hadn't seen in the darkness.

'Wow' we both said together looking at each other.

'Fancy a dip?' asked David.

"Oh, how lovely that would be" I said.

Archie

Before I could say anything else my wife was up on her feet. She undid several buttons from the top of her dress before slipping it off. She stood in her new push-up lacy bra and matching knickers that I'd helped pick out for her that day in Victoria's Secret, and then kicked off her shoes. She stood in front of us. We just gaped at her.

'Well, are you coming?' she said, hands on hips.

'Not yet.' Said Richard giggling and watching her closely. He then stood and kicked off his shoes, dropping his shorts and slipping his shirt over his head almost in one movement.

Meanwhile, Sophia unhooked her bra, letting her breasts swing free, then slipped down her knickers and kicked them across the patio where they landed in David's lap. She laughed, apologised and went down the steps into the water, swimming across the pool. I watched in awe, my penis rising in my pants.

The three of us stood by the side of the pool, David and I still clothed, Richard with just his boxers on.

'Come on then, get 'em off. It's lovely.' Said Sophia, standing in the shallow end, breasts in full view.

She watched as Richard slipped off his boxers. He stood still so she could get a good view of him, pushing his longish hair back from his eyes. He was a tall, well-built man with a toned upper body and strong thighs.

'He's seen the inside of a gym' I thought.

His thick cock hung to the side slightly as it began to stiffen. It was a bit longer, but much thicker than mine, and I looked towards Sophia. She was taking the sight of him all in. I then quickly stripped off and jumped in. I was already rock hard, but I'm not sure anyone noticed. Richard followed me into the water. It felt sensational.

I stood with Sophia and Richard and we all watched David strip off. He was also well built, with less hair than Richard. As he slipped off his boxers, his penis was flaccid, but was even longer and thicker than Richard's. His balls looked heavy.

'Now you see why I call him my big brother' Richard joked, and we all laughed, I, somewhat nervously. He then joined us in the water.

Sophia

When all three had entered the water, Archie swam up to me, we started kissing passionately. He was so hard I could feel him pressing against me, I was so aroused at this point that I was almost at climax, so I told him to slip his hands down and fondle me. He quickly obliged and fondled my breast with one hand and slipped his finger deep inside me. I exploded in a minute, that great feeling of climax, I buried my head in Archie's neck and moaned and came and moaned again much to Archie's enjoyment. I also noticed that both the brothers had dived under the water and were watching what we were doing. We swam around for a while in the cool water, relaxing and enjoying the water lapping. I sat with David and Richard on the steps with the water lapping at our bits and watched Archie swimming in the deep end.

Archie

My erection was still present and would not subside so I tried to stay in the deeper part of the pool. David and Richard sat either side of my wife as I noticed her nipples were very hard. I knew that when she swam naked she got horny, but my feeling was that swimming with three naked men she was feeling very sexy. I decided to go for it. She would either tell me to stop or let me carry on.

I swam up to her and kissed her full on the mouth. She opened her mouth and invited my tongue inside. I held her tightly, pressing my erection against her stomach. She stepped back a couple of steps and sat on the edge of the pool.

'Is this ok with you?' she smiled as she said it.

'Yes. I'm happy if you want to.' We both knew what we meant and I reached down and touched her between the legs. My finger slipped in easily, she was still very aroused. The guys were watching us intently.

'Shall we make ourselves more comfortable then?' she asked.

'Ok.' I said. 'How about the sofa?'

Sophia

I climbed the steps from the pool and walked towards the patio, it felt great to walk on the grass in the night air completely naked. My body felt great, by boobs bobbing up and down as I walked. They were all looking at me again, it felt great and I could see the two boys going hard again.

'What power?' I thought to myself.

David threw us some towels and we dried off. I sat on the plush sofa with a towel around by waist and dried my hair with another; again, the guys were watching as my breasts bounced around. Archie walked over and knelt before me and we kissed again. He then pulled away and I lay my head back on the sofa cushions. Reaching down, he pulled open the towel at my waist, exposing me, then stood up. As I normally do, I slowly opened my legs wide and let Archie feast his eyes on my shaved, naked pussy. A couple of whistled came from behind him and I realised that David and Richard were sat right in front of me and could see everything. By the look of their now rock-hard cocks they were enjoying what they saw. I smiled at them and cupped my breasts pushing them together and squeezing my hard nipples. Archie knew I was enjoying the sight of all three men looking at me. He knelt down and pushed his face into my very wet pussy, licking my clit and pushing his tongue in as deep as it would go, it sent a wave of excitement through my whole body, I was moaning with the joy of what I was feeling. Archie had such a sensuous tongue I love the feel of it exploring my clit and going inside. I wanted his hard cock deep inside me but wanted some more of this first.

Archie

A moment later, Richard and David knelt sat side of her on the sofa and began fondling her soft mounds, playing with her nipples, stimulating them until they were fully hard. David, on her right held her left breast firmly and pushed his face into it sucking on her hard nipple, Sophia arching her back pushing into him as he worked his mouth on her firm breast, gyrating her pelvis and rubbing her pussy into my face. I heard her moan softly, before Richard began kissing her deeply on the mouth.

I looked up from what I was doing to see that she held the cocks of both men, one in each hand, and was gently rubbing up and down the shafts. They were now both rock hard, and very big.

Sophia

When David began to suck on my nipple it sent a wave of excitement through my whole body and I arched my back to show that I was enjoying all the attention and what they were doing. Archie continued to lick and push his tongue deep inside and I could feel myself losing control. I gyrated my pelvis and pushed my pussy into Archie's face, moaning with delight. David by this time was kissing me deeply on the mouth; I was a little taken aback at first but with the feeling in my pussy and the sucking at my breasts I soon relaxed into it. As David and Richard were straddled either side of me I could hold their cocks, one in each hand and slowly work the shafts, just the way my husband liked me to do to him. The boys were enormous, hard and smooth and nice to stroke. They both moaned and with that I noticed that Archie was watching what I was doing,

Archie

I wanted to do some watching now, so I pulled away, placing one of Richard's hands on her clitoris, where he began to gently massage. He then pulled away from her mouth and went to work with his tongue between her legs. David replaced him, kissing her mouth and alternating between her nipples, sucking hard on them. She played with his penis, toying with the swollen head, sliding her hand down his shaft and massaging his massive balls.

I couldn't believe it as I watched these two young guys enjoying my wife's sexy body. Sophia's breathing got heavier as they both turned their attentions to her pelvic area, moving her hips to the sensation of the probing fingers running over and between her damp lips. A quick rhythmic wet noise could be heard as Richard pumped his fingers in and out while David played with her clitoris, rubbing his fingers over it as he applied his mouth to her breasts and nipples.

Sophia

The sensation of another man touching me sent another wave through me. Richard gently massaged my clit before I felt his lips pressed against me and his tongue probing to get inside. The two boys took turns in licking and probing, fondling with my breasts, it was a different sensation each time a brother came to me, as one brother licked the other fondled and this went on for a while and I could feel myself losing control. I continued to work both of their cocks rubbing up and down and fondling their hard balls, they moaned as I did this, soft boyish moans. For a moment I wondered what Archie was feeling and thinking of me letting these men do this to me, but when I looked over to him I could see his cock, still large and erect and he was playing with himself. I loved to see that.

I could feel myself coming to climax and my body ached, I was panting, rocking my hips faster and faster against Richards's hand wanting him to go deeper and deeper. Then the orgasm hit, I was in heaven gasping for air and rotating my hips, that wonderful feeling that I was drifting up and all I wanted was to feel a hard cock deep inside me, pushing harder and harder, but that was not for these guys. As the orgasm began to subside I could feel the sense of tingling through my body, my pussy spilling juices all over Richards fingers and David sucking hard at my nipples as I pushed them hard towards him.

As I came down from my intense orgasm, the boys sat back and began to play with themselves. They had been great to resist my stimulation and held off until I had come, but now it was their turn and I watched as both of them began to work up and down their long shafts and stroke their balls. I was becoming aroused once again, and began slowly fondling my clit, pushing one finger inside, they watched my fingers gently rub up and down and push in and out and it was not long before both of them came, their juices flowing one after the other. David made a long groan of pleasure as his hot, sticky liquid spilled all over my pussy. Richard made for my breasts and grunted loudly, long strips of his liquid squirted all over them, so I began to massage, one hand on my breasts and the other on my pussy, the liquid all sticky and wet.

Archie
After a brief period getting their breath back, the guys then stood and Richard handed a towel to Sophia to wipe off the sticky mess.

I'd watched my wife being pleasured by two men and getting pleasure from her and I was now desperate for her. She now lay full length on David's plush sofa, opened her legs wide and held out her hands to me. The guys continued to watch as I knelt between her legs and pushed my penis between her wet, open lips. Slowly I slipped it in, she smiled at me as I did so and I began kissing her on the mouth. She moaned softly. I wasn't long from coming and I sensed she was close too. I sat back and played with her clit as I slowly rocked my penis back and forth inside her. Her breathing got faster and louder, so my thrusting increased. She was clearly very aroused by what had gone before and was about to explode. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled them up to her chest to try and get more of me inside her. I was now pounding her harder and faster than I'd ever done, my balls slapping against her. Suddenly I let out a loud cry as I exploded inside her. She in turn gripped me with her legs as her orgasm hit, crying out and breathing hard. We both collapsed against each other, exhausted and out of breath.

robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers
12