California Road Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
Ending our trip with Sophia's birthday celebration.
4.8k words
4.64
7.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers

The End of the Holiday - Archie & Sophia

We end our holiday with a special birthday celebration for Sophia.

***

This is a four-part story of our driving holiday in California. We discovered a lot about the USA, and ourselves. You can read the others to get the background to our adventures.

Sophia

Our holiday in California was coming to an end and we were travelling home on Sunday. We were both sad to be leaving this beautiful state where we'd had such a great time and made some terrific new friends. We'd visited some great places, San Francisco, LA, Hollywood, San Diego and many others. Some of our experiences were unbelievable. We'd done things we'd never done before and probably would never do again. We were taking home some wonderful memories. We'd also learned a great deal about ourselves and our relationship. After more than forty years of marriage we still surprised ourselves, and each other.

We lay on our hotel bed after another steamy session and talked about our experiences, both with Joe on the naturist beach and especially with Richard and David at Richard's place.

'Would you have gone further with them that night if you could?' Archie suddenly asked me.

'What? Actually have sex with them?'

'Yes. Did you want to?'

'Well, I have to say, that I was enjoying myself so much that for a fleeting second It occurred to me that it would have been natural to let one of them enter me to bring me to a full climax. How would you feel if I had gone further?'

'Well, I thought about it after. I was enjoying seeing you pleasured by two very nice guys who were enjoying you. As you say, it would have been natural, but the guys had more respect for us both.'

We had come a long way in our relationship in a short space of time, and I 'd been guided by Archie. He had started this all and guided me through to where we were now. I listened to my husband saying this and loving him more every minute. When we came out here, the thought of having sex with another man had never entered my mind, but thinking about it, my husband of nearly 40 years was asking me if I would have sex with another man while he was present.

There in the back of my mind, a little seed was planted.

I felt suddenly excited. Suddenly, Archie jumped off the bed and headed to the bathroom. A minute later I heard the shower running.

I lay on the bed and drifted back to the night at David's place. They really gave me a good time and my memories flooded back. My hands drifted down to my open legs and I began to explore my pussy again.Rubbing my clit, I slid my finger inside and felt my juices flowing. Using my juices to lubricate my clit with my right hand, I massaged my breasts with my left. Closing my eyes, I was back on that plush sofa, with legs wide while the two guys pleasured me. Suddenly, I had a vision of Richard, kneeling before me, licking my pussy. I was writhing in pleasure. My fingers were now inside my wet pussy as I now imagined Richard sliding into me. He slowly moved back and forth, building my orgasm. I imagined my legs wrapped around him, pulling him into me. I was quickly approaching my orgasm and lifted my legs off the bed. My hand got quicker, stroking my clit and sliding my fingers in and out furiously. I was breathing hard and my heart pounded in my chest. I was totally absorbed in my pleasure. Suddenly my orgasm exploded and I cried out. I slowly came down and realised that Archie was looking at me from the bathroom doorway. He had a massive smile on his face...and another erection.

'Wow. That was fabulous. Another first. I've never seen you do that.' he said.

'I know. I've never really had the nerve to do it, but things have changed.' I replied.

Archie

'Would you be able to watch me have sex with other men?' Sophia asked me? I hesitated before answering.

'I'm not sure.' I replied, 'but then I didn't think I'd be able to handle seeing you fooling around either, but I did, and I enjoyed it. I did think about what might have happened too, and liked the thought of it. It's weird. I don't even know why but apparently it's very common for a man to want to see his wife with other men.'

'Why do you think that is?' she asked.

'I don't know, no one does, but it's more common than you think. I wouldn't want to see you with just anyone, but the guys the other night were nice and I like them. The way I see it, it's just sex. It's not like an affair with lies and deceit and betrayal. We would be together, and I would look after you.'

'Well, I enjoyed the other night, and I like them, but wouldn't want to make a habit of doing it. I don't want to get into swinging or anything like that. I certainly wouldn't want another man to come inside me, I think that's special and I don't want to see you with other women, so it's not fair on you.' She smiled at me and added. 'It was a one-off with guys we like.'

'Well, you might be surprised but I don't either. The thought of going to one of those places and just doing it with anyone doesn't appeal to me at all.' I replied.

She said 'I think it was a one-off and special because we are about 12 thousand miles from home and no-one knows us, or even cares. I couldn't do it back home, and don't want to. It's just because we are on holiday. Anyway, we're going home on Sunday.'

'But it's only Thursday.'

'So, what do you mean?'

'Well, it's your birthday on Saturday, we should do something special.'

'What do you have in mind?' she asked, her eyes wide.

'Well, I rang Richard to thank the guys for their hospitality the other night and I told him it was your birthday, and he invited us over for dinner on Saturday.'

'Oh, really?' she said, smiling. 'and what did you say.'

'I said yes of course.'

She smiled at me. We were quiet for a while before she said.

'It will be nice to see them again.'

'Well you did say as we left you wouldn't mind coming back another time. It will probably be the last time ever anyway.' I replied.

'Tell you what,' she said, 'We'll just go along and have dinner and enjoy their company.'

'Of course. It's best not to plan these things. We'll just relax and have a good time.'

'Are we swimming?' she asked, smiling.

'Well no actually, because we're not going to David's place, we're going to Richard's apartment in LA, so no pool.'

'Oh, ok.' She sounded disappointed.

Sophia

We spent Saturday morning at the mall, finishing our shopping. For my birthday, Archie bought me the gorgeous gold necklace that I had seen earlier in the holiday and had fallen in love with. I bought myself a new wrap around skirt for Archie's benefit as I know he likes to see me in them.

After a long soak in the bath and a bottle of champagne, I put on my new skirt and my favourite low-cut top. I wore my white sheer underwear from Victoria's Secret as the bra showed off my cleavage especially with the low top. Also, the knickers, almost see through, made me feel very sexy. A pair of white strappy sandals completed my outfit. Archie looked very sexy as well in his new white shirt and trousers, emphasising his tanned body. After our discussion earlier, I was feeling sexy before we even left the hotel.

Archie

We we took a taxi from the hotel and arrived at the address I'd been given and we were warmly welcomed by David. He wished Sophia a very happy birthday and kissed her.

'Sorry but Richard won't be able to join us until later as he's working.' He said. 'But he'll be here for dinner.'

We went into the apartment which was enormous and he led us out onto a large terrace. The views over the city of LA were fantastic, the lights of the city beginning to twinkle brightly as the sun set. David had a large Jacuzzi on his terrace, set into the floor with soft padding all around the floor. Sophia and I both exchanged a look which said. 'We might end up in there later.'

We had a couple of G & T's and chatted amiably about many things. Richard arrived and gave Sophia a birthday kiss. Dinner was wonderful; David really was an excellent cook. We talked about the jobs we all did while eating. Richard was a TV producer and David worked in movies as a cameraman. We didn't even get to discuss this at our visit to Richard's place. He spent quite a time complaining about his PA, that she wasn't very good. Needless to say, Sophia had views on this subject and even offered to replace her.

After dinner we relaxed on the terrace, listening to soft jazz. It was a beautifully warm, balmy evening. We'd had quite a lot of wine by then and were having a good laugh and feeling very relaxed. As the drink took hold we relaxed and talked more about our experiences and fantasies.

Sophia

At around 10pm there was a ring on the doorbell. David was opening more wine and Richard had gone to the loo.

'Can you get that please Sophia?' came the shout from the kitchen.

I walked to the door and opened it. I was greeted by a six foot tall, blond guy in fireman's uniform. My god I thought, this must be a dream.

'Hello miss. Did anyone call the fire department?' He said, in the deepest, sexiest voice I'd ever heard.

I just stood and looked at him with my mouth open. Before I'd had chance to speak, he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and carried me, effortlessly into the apartment. He placed me in the middle of the floor and stood back. By now Archie, David and Richard had joined us. I was in the middle. I'd always had a thing for firemen in uniform, which Archie knew about. I looked at him with my hands on my hips with an expression that said. 'You knew about this!' He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

'Well, you must be Sophia. I'd heard there was a beautiful woman in this apartment who needed rescuing.' said my hero fireman.

Suddenly I began to feel very hot. I was sure I was blushing uncontrollably.

'That would be me, yes.' I stammered.

I couldn't take my eyes off this hunk of a man, who was wishing me happy birthday while suddenly, slowly removing his uniform. Item by item they came off. I let out a laugh of embarrassment as I realised that this beautiful man was stripping for me. I watched as the tanned, muscular body reveal itself as he gyrated in front of me. I wondered where it would all end. Me and a strippagram, I never thought I would have enjoyed it so much and the smile would not leave my face. I tried not to look down as he dropped his trousers but my eyes were drawn to the massive bulge in his skimpy white thong which could barely contain his massive cock. I was to discover just how big a few moments later when he removed his thong and stood before me, naked. Apart from a small patch of short hair above his uncircumcised penis, his body was completely hairless. His penis was not only longer than the boys, but a good deal thicker. Wow, I thought, how would that look when it was hard? I'd never seen one so big, even in a porn movie. My mind was now in turmoil. We'd been talking all evening with Richard and David, about some of the stuff we'd got up to and I'd seen the bulges in their trousers as we reminisced about the pool experience, so I was already feeling very damp. Now this! I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm.

A moment later my fireman, who introduced himself as Danny took me in his arms and kissed me gently. That was it, I put my arms around his neck and, little did anyone know, even Danny, I came in his arms. It was very quick and I made sure not to show any signs but it was amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it. Then I heard a cork pop which brought me back to earth. I looked up at my fireman and said. 'Thank you. That was fantastic.' He winked at me. Did he know?

Archie

When David said he could organise a 'surprise' for Sophia I thought it would be a nice, personal thing for her. Little did I know! Richard poured a glass of champagne for all of us and we went outside onto the terrace. It was a beautiful sight, looking down at the twinkling lights of LA. The light breeze was cooling on a hot, still night. Richard then turned on the jacuzzi and Danny climbed in and sat down. It was big enough to hold around ten people so it wasn't going to be a problem for five of us.

'Anyone want to join me?' asked Danny as the pulsing water covered his lower body and the coloured lights flashed around him.

'Well, I think we all could do with a cool down' said Richard removing his shirt. Sophia and I looked at each other and smiled. Within seconds he was climbing into the water.

'Well, I'm feeling a bit hot.' she said, undoing her blouse.

David was next, slipping off his boxers and slipping in too. I was beginning to get hard as my mind fast-forwarded by about an hour, four men and my wife in a jacuzzi. I slipped off my trousers and shorts in one and quickly joined the others before anyone noticed my erection. No one did though, because everyone was looking up at Sophia. She had removed her bra, her breasts springing free and nipples hard. She then seemed to slow down and, almost like Danny, did a bit of a strip for the boys. She unwrapped her wrap-around skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stood before us in just her sheer white knickers. She put her hands on her hips and gave us all a stare.

'Are you going to ogle me while I take my clothes off?' she demanded.

'YES!' we all said in unison and burst out laughing.

Sophia smiled at us, then slowly slipped her knickers over her hips to the floor. She stood before us and I'm sure we all noticed her newly shaved pussy. Then Danny stood to take her hand and help her into the water. I'm sure she noticed, as I did, that his massive member was on the rise already.

'Thank you kind sir.' she said as she stepped in and sat down.

'My pleasure mam.' said Danny.

'Oooh, that's nice.' said Sophia, luxuriating in the foamy water.

Sophia

I was delighted when it was suggested we all get into the hot tub. The boys removed their clothes quickly. I like to watch them as they looked a bit embarrassed as they were getting hard already. Archie slipped his clothes off as I removed my blouse. He was rock hard already and had a very sheepish look on his face.

I was already feeling a bit horny after Danny's strip and watching the boys get in the tub. I was going to enjoy this. The four guys were sat in a line in the jacuzzi, where they all but had their mouths open.

I made a slow deliberate strip for them and watched their faces as they feasted their eyes on my breasts as I slipped off my bra. My nipples were hard and I enjoyed the power I had right then. Four naked men sitting in a hot tub, watching me strip for them. I'd made sure to shave my pussy before leaving the hotel and stood for a few moments so they could take it in before Danny stood up and held out his hand to me. He helped me into the pool where I sat opposite them.

With fresh drinks we chatted for a while about nothing in particular. Danny, unsurprisingly was not a fireman but worked for Richard. He did do strippagrams though and told us of some of his exploits. He had a lot of fun, especially at hen parties or bachelorette parties as they called them over there. Some of the things the ladies got up to with Danny, even the bride in some cases, made me blush. Though I enjoyed the stories. Danny did say that this was first for him though, as he'd never ended up naked in a jacuzzi with a beautiful woman before. I thanked him and blushed again.

Archie and I recounted our experiences to Danny as we'd done with Richard and David. We even spoke about the events at Richard's place the previous week.

Then I dropped the bombshell.

'And Archie would be happy to watch me have sex with other men.' I said.

'Wow.' said Danny. He smiled at me a knowing smile.

It was very quiet for a few minutes after that before Archie spoke.

'It could only be with guys we liked.' he said.

'And they couldn't cum inside me. That is strictly reserved for Archie.' I quickly added.

I smiled at him and I could see that the boys were playing with themselves under the water. I liked to see that.

Now and again Richard or David would leave the tub to refresh our glasses and we were all getting a bit merry. I noticed that the boys were getting harder each time they left the pool and I was definitely getting very turned on by the talk, the drink and the proximity of these gorgeous guys. My breasts were visible above the water and my nipples remained hard. They began to demand some attention, as did my pussy as it was tingling under the warm, foamy water. A couple of times I slipped my hand between my legs and slipped a finger across my clit and it felt wonderful. Later, Richard suddenly turned off the bubbles.

As the water calmed I could then see four erections through the water. Richard was lazily stroking his penis and laying back. My question was answered about Danny's cock. It was hard and massive. He saw me looking at it, smiled at me and raised a glass.

'A toast' he said. 'To Sophia. Happy birthday lovely lady.'

The boys echoed his greeting and they all sang 'happy birthday.'

After all the drink and sexy talk, the boys were all now stroking their cocks under the water. I was certainly enjoying watching them play with themselves. Archie looked as though he was about to pop.

Suddenly, he spoke.

Archie

We were having a great time in the jacuzzi. It was a gorgeous balmy night and the drink was flowing freely. My wife looked stunning in the hot tub. Her breasts were in full sight and her nipples rock hard. There was a lot of sex talk especially when Danny told us about his exploits as a stripper. My cock was rock hard and I noticed, as Richard turned off the bubbles we were all in the same condition. Sophia didn't hide her pleasure as she looked at each one of us.

We were all now stroking our cocks in the water. I needed to do something to move things on.

'I think Danny should have a reward for your surprise darling' I suddenly said, looking at Sophia.

She smiled at me. 'Oh yeah. What do you have in mind?'

'I think he should see your pussy.'

She made a mock shocked outrage. 'Oh, really?'

'Oh, wow.' said Danny. 'That would be a great reward.'

'Well, it looks a though you could all do with some relief. So, I'll make a deal with you.' she replied. 'And it can be part of my birthday present from all of you.'

She then stood up and we feasted our eyes on her. She sat on the padded edge of the hot tub, and looking at all four of us she told us to stand up. We did as were told. Four naked guys, cocks pointed skyward.

She lay back and slowly opened her legs wide, using her hand to cover her intimate part..

'I want to watch you play with yourselves.' she said, as she started started rubbing her clit slowly with one hand. She changed position and began using two hands to spread her lips, stoke her clit and watch the guys. She had a wicked smile on her face.

We were stroking ourselves and I was nearly there already.

'...and I want to see you cum.' she continued to slide her finger across her very wet pussy, then slid a finger inside. She then added...

'The game is called 'last man standing'. So that then when there is only one of you left who hasn't come, there will be a special prize.'

Sophia

I felt a real power now, watching these guys. They all agreed to the game and started stroking themselves. After just a few minutes I could see Archie was close to coming. There was no way he was going to be last man standing. He moved to a position between my legs and let out a gasp as he shot his juices all over my belly. I smiled up at him and rubbed some of his cum into my pussy. By now I was also playing with my nipples and my breathing was coming faster.

I was thoroughly enjoying watching the boys masturbating in front of me. A moment later, almost together, Richard and David let out a grunt and shot their juices into the water and over my legs. I was nearly there now. Just as last time, the boys had plenty of fluid and let it all go. I lifted my hips to get better access between my legs, frantically massaging my clit and pushing two fingers into my sopping pussy. My breathing was ragged, finally I let out a loud cry as a massive orgasm gripped me. Slowly, I came down and my breathing returned to normal. I looked at Danny who was still stroking his hard cock. Wow, I was thinking.

robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers
12