California Sun

Story Info
Sister's neighbor is very friendly.
812 words
3.39
83.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rontonia
Rontonia
13 Followers

Gene was lounging at the pool, Megan had gone to the store to get some groceries. Megan was Gene's sister, and living in California, missed the relatives from the Midwest. Megan had paid for Gene to come out for a week to help with her depression. Gene has a wife and seven year old daughter back home, and had only fooled around on her one time. She never found out.

"Hello," a woman's voice called out, "you must be Megan's brother," the attractive young lady approached Gene. "I'm Candy."

Gene jumped up from the chaise, "Hi," he gave this sexy visitor the once over, "Candy. You look sweet enough - ha ha."

"Do I?" she turned around in front of his lusting eyes. She was wearing a pair of white stretch short-shorts that barely covered the cheeks of her ass. Her white halter top was a nice contrast to her tanned breasts that were trying to get out of their tiny confinement. "Megan said that her sexy brother from Michigan was going to be here."

"Well I am her brother," Gene had a raging hard on in his swim trunks and realized that Candy had noticed.

"My, your trunks fit well," she moved closer and rubbed her firm hips against the bulge, "Very nice!"

Gene grabbed her hips and pulled her back against his body, his bulge tight against her, "You are so sexy!"

She reached back and untied the back of her halter top and turned around, still in Gene's arms, "I hope you don't mind," she teased.

His fingers quickly moved to her pointed nipples and squeezed them, rolling them between his fingers, "I don't mind a bit!"

Let's get your trunks off," she stuck her tongue in his ear, "I want to see your cock!"

In an instant, Gene's trunks were on the ground, his prick standing at attention in front of her.

"I want to taste your cock!" Candy eased herself to her knees and started to kiss and lick his prick and balls, "You smell like sex!"

"I'm about ready to cum!" Gene moaned.

"Well," Candy engulfed his entire cock in her mouth and took it to her throat, "I want that!" she slipped her mouth off and then back on his prick.

She fingered his balls and then his ass hole while he started a back and forth action, fucking her throat, "You are so good!" he moaned.

He moved faster and faster, trying to hammer his cock down her, her fingers probing inside his hole.

He didn't last long and soon shot cum, again and again into her throat.

She eased him to the ground and pulled off her shorts, "You'll have to eat me now!" she bared her shaven crotch and pushed it to Gene's face.

"With pleasure," he licked out at her slit.

She squirmed on his face, squeezing her tits with one hand and fingering herself with the other.

Gene was lashing her pussy with his tongue and fingers, jabbing into the widest gash he'd seen, "She must have had a lot of fucking," he thought.

She moaned and cried out, Gene working frantically to please this slut!

"Get it!" she commanded, "Get my cunt!"

Gene worked like a real trouper. He'd eaten his wife many times but this bitch was wilder and a gash that would take two cocks! He flicked and jabbed his fingers hard, her groans telling the story.

Then a gush of fluid rolled over Gene's face. He'd never felt a woman cum like this!

He felt her hand now jerking on his semi-erect cock, "I want your cock in my ass!" she said proudly.

Gene had seen porn movies but had never done this.

Suddenly Candy got up, took a big rubber cock out of her bag and knelt on the ground in front of the chaise. She started working the big rubber cock into her wet pussy and looked back at Gene, "Get your cock over her and fuck my ass!"

He quickly obliged! He started fingering her hole and it seemed to soften and open like a tight pussy.

"Mount me!" Candy called out, "Mount my ass, you son of a bitch!"

Gene moved in behind and was surprised how easily his cock slipped inside her ass hole. It was tight and he could feel the pressure from the rubber cock in her pussy, pressing against his cock.

She gasped and almost screamed, Gene driving into her as hard as he could.

He hung on, reaching down and fingering her hard nipples as he banged her ass.

He shot off his load and she cried out a echoing moan and dropped.

Gene went into the house to wash off. When he returned, she was gone.

His sister came home and found him sleeping on the chaise in the sun, "Relaxed?" she asked.

"Very," he smiled.

Rontonia
Rontonia
13 Followers