California Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,423 Followers

We walked for an hour. It was beautiful; the moon reflected off the ocean and the empty sand created a romantic setting. We talked the whole time. I told Paula that I wished I had met her years ago; that she was everything I wished for in a girlfriend.

Paula shyly asked, "Have you ever had a real girlfriend?"

"No," I answered.

"Well don't feel bad," she replied, I've never had a real boyfriend."

Paula grabbed my hand and I turned to look at her. "Joe," she tried to say casually although the serious look on her face said otherwise, "Do you need time to visit the other people you are going to visit out here?"

She was staring at me, waiting for my answer. "Paula, there aren't any people out here—I only came to California to see you."

Her face softened and a subtle look of understanding and relief was reflected in her face. She whispered, "Hold me."

Her arms went around my neck and her face leaned against my chest. My hands circled her back and gently pulled her body against me.

We stood that way for several minutes. The hug was not sensual like the highly erotic one we had on the dance floor, but I knew it was much more meaningful. At this moment we both knew our relationship had just changed to a much higher and personal level.

We finally pulled away from each other although I kept my hands around her waist. She smiled at me in a way that said many words not spoken; I kissed her lightly on the lips, and then we started walking again in comfortable silence.

Five minutes later I stopped and looked at her. She smiled and I kissed her. We clung together for long minutes, and then started walking again.

Paula finally said, "I have an eight o'clock and ten o'clock class tomorrow, so I won't be able to pick you up until about twelve."

"That's fine."

She continued, "We've been invited to a party tomorrow afternoon. Pam is graduating from Windy Hills and she's older than me, but she has been a very good friend. She invited us to a house party in the mountains if you want to go?"

"That sounds great."

"I have to warn you," Paula continued, "Pam has been really good to me and she is a great person, but her crowd is a little wild. I'm not sure what kind of party this is."

We had reached the hotel and as I turned to Paula I said, "We'll have to go with the crowd and if it's too much for us, we'll back off."

I kissed her good night in front of my motel room door and our tongues played with each other for long minutes. Finally the kisses ended and she got into her car to go home. I stood not moving and watched her car turn and disappear into the night. I wished she had stayed.

The next day I waited outside the door as Paula arrived. She smiled at me and said, "Get in. We're going to Pam's house and she'll drive us to the party."

I looked at Paula. The first two days she wore a blouse and a skirt, but today she was wearing a conservative halter-top and shorts. I could see about eight inches of her flat stomach and her broad, tanned shoulders were naked. Her legs were slim and tan.

She looked at me expectantly; I leaned over and kissed her.

I said, "I really like your outfit."

She blushed at the compliment, but said nothing.

Ten minutes later we parked at the curb and went up to Pam's house. I rang the doorbell. A pretty blond girl opened the door, looked at me and said, "So you are Paula's secret lover."

"Pam!" said Paula, "don't be a shit."

Completely unembarrassed, Pam said, "Well you are passionately in love with him, aren't you?"

Paula blushed violently and said nothing. She realized that she wouldn't be able to out talk Pam.

Pam said, "My boyfriend is in the kitchen. We have tons of food; as soon as we load the car we can head to the mountain house."

I said, "Whoever owns the house is really nice to let us use it."

Pam hesitated a second and then, "Well actually, it's my folks second house. They let me use it for parties as long as the parties aren't too wild."

We went back to the kitchen and I was introduced to her boyfriend Dave. He was at least six feet-four inches tall compared to Pam's five-foot five-inch body.

We packed the car and drove into the California foothills. It was about a twenty-minute drive up winding roads. We pulled into a long driveway and parked in front of a moderate house—probably three bedrooms or so. Behind the house, however, was a large deck and swimming pool. Shortly afterward others started to arrive. There were about eight couples that finally showed up.

Everyone changed into their swimming suits in the house and the water games started. Water volleyball was obviously the big game here. Paula had changed into a conservative two-piece bathing suit, but showing more skin that her clothes. Her stomach was really flat, but it was her slim legs and tight ass that were erotic to view. She seemed embarrassed at first when she caught me looking at her, but then beamed when I said, "I'm sorry Paula. I can't keep my eyes off of you; you're just really pretty."

We played all afternoon. There were ice chests of beer and the consumption rate was at a good college standard. Paula had a few beers and whispered to me, "This is the most I ever drank."

The water games finally ended and Pam said we should change back to our clothes as they started up the barbecue—hot dogs, hamburgers and potato salad.

Everyone ate a lot, and we moved into the family room of the house. The beer consumption continued, but it was mitigated by the huge consumption of food that we had eaten. Everyone was having fun. Finally, someone yelled to Pam, "What games are we going to play tonight?"

Pam sighed and said, "I forgot to bring them."

The crowd started booing when Pam slyly looked up and said, "Well I did bring one board game."

Someone asked, "What's the name of it?"

"Getting To Know You," replied Pam.

"How do you play it?" another partygoer asked.

"It's easy," replied Pam. "You roll the dice and land on a square. The square is either a "have your partner take off one article of your clothing square," or it's an action square where you draw a card and do what it says. You only do it with your date and we will only play level one."

She grinned lewdly and said, "You don't want to go to level two guys."

Pam looked at Paula and saw she was blushing. Pam said, "Just to be very clear, you can absolutely quit at any time and we won't make fun of you. This is to have fun; we don't want to embarrass anyone."

Paula looked at me. I said, "Whatever you want to do, I'm with you."

She thought and said, "Let's start playing and see."

The game began; it really was a silly little college game. People threw the dice and moved to their square. My first turn had me landing on an action square. The card said, "Kiss your partner for two minutes."

Paula was embarrassed as she stood up, but once we started kissing she relaxed and seemed to enjoy it. Right at the end of the kiss, I gave her some tongue.

Pam yelled in a teasing voice, "Just good friends...NOT!"

Paula's first turn was to have her partner take off a piece of her clothing. I took off her shoes and tickled the soles of her feet as she giggled.

The game continued and more clothes were taken off and more sexual commands were given on the action cards.

Paula lost another article of clothing. It was going to be her halter top or shorts. She looked nervous, but let me take off her top. Her full breasts stretched against her light bra and her nipples obviously were hard as they pushed against the material. She blushed, but then smiled when I raised both hands indicating a perfect score of ten.

One girl lost her shorts and then her bra. The players were quiet when her breasts sprung free and then they cheered as she jiggled them. Pam finally lost her bra. Her breasts were very large and sagged when the supporting bra was removed. She put her hands behind her head and turned around showing everyone—she really was an exhibitionist.

Another guy was down to just his shorts. The game was getting serious.

Finally it was Paula's turn again and she landed on a take off an article of clothing. She was down to her bra and panties. I saw her blushing violently as she stood up. She looked at me in anguish. I glanced at Pam and she nodded at me. I said, "I think it's time for Paula and I to quit this game; it was fun, but you guys are too experienced."

Paula gave me a smile of relief and sat down next to me. She kissed my cheek and whispered, "Thank you."

She grabbed my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder. Her breasts, still covered by her bra, pressed into me.

The game continued but it was close to the end. Pam drew an action card and said, "Shit."

Someone said, "Read the card Pam."

Pam read, "Have your partner finger you under your panties until you come."

Her boyfriend started laughing as he gasped, "Poetic justice Pam. It is your game. Get your little butt over here."

Blushing violently she sat on her boyfriend's lap with her legs on the outside of his. He pulled her back so she leaned against him as his hands went under the elastic of her panties and started to tease her slit. Pam had her eyes closed in embarrassment, but minutes later we heard a groan. She got more and more aroused and suddenly convulsed as her hips thrust up against his fingers. Her spasms continued for thirty seconds or so and then she was quiet.

Paula had been watching closely and when Pam climaxed, I felt her squeeze my arm in excitement. I didn't blame her—I was hard and a circle of pre-cum had spotted my shorts.

Pam's boyfriend was laughing and said, "I guess we better call that the end of the game."

He helped Pam to her feet. Pam looked at Paula and sheepishly said, "I guess I should have quit when you did."

It was obvious that the party was coming to a close. Pam came up to me and said, "Why don't you take Paula for a walk. I have to clean up or my folks will kill me. When we're ready to leave, we'll blow the car horn."

I nodded and took Paula's hand as we headed to the walking trail that Pam had pointed out. At first we said nothing; we were replaying what we just seen.

Finally Paula asked, "Do you think I'm a chicken?"

"Of course not," I answered. "I've never played a game like and it got to me too."

Paula stopped walking and faced me. "You don't understand. I think I could play that game, but that's not why I wanted to stop. No one has ever seen my breasts and I wanted you to be the first one—not fourteen other people."

The intensity of her stare and the emotion of her statement got to me. I pulled her into me and whispered, "What a wonderful thing to say to me."

Her hands pushed against my chest as she stepped back. She looked into my eyes and started and reached behind to unbutton her halter top. As it fell to the ground she undid her bra. It also fell to the ground and she stood naked above the waist facing me. Her breasts jutted out without sagging. Her dark areolas circled her very hard nipples. She stood with her hands at her sides awaiting my judgment.

"They're beautiful, "I whispered. "You're absolutely beautiful."

I asked, "Can I touch them?"

She giggled nervously, "If you don't I'll kill myself."

We came together and I cupped her breasts and gently caressed them. She whispered, "They won't break honey."

I squeezed harder and then leaned over and licked her breasts and areolas, and then her nipples. She gasped.

A car horn sounded in the distance.

"Shit," she wailed in frustration.

She quickly dressed herself and we headed back to the house. Pam met us and said, "This is the last of us. For some reason my show got a few couples horny and they took off so eight of us have to squeeze in my car. The girls have to sit on the guys.

I slipped into the car and Paula followed and sat on my lap. She wiggled her butt to tease me. Two other couples piled into the back seat. I put my arms around Paula holding her bare stomach. As we started down the hill in the darkness, she took my hands and put them on her breasts. For the twenty minutes to Pam's house, I teased her breasts.

We arrived at Pam's, thanked her, and drove back to the motel. At the motel we stood against Paula's car and kissed. She said, "It's late and I didn't tell Gran I would be late so she will be worried. I've got to go. Tomorrow is Gran's special day; we clean the house, I drive her to get her hair done, and then we go food shopping for the week. I should be here by four o'clock. Is that all right with you?"

"Of course," I answered.

She then looked at me turning serious. She asked, "Do you know what the biggest contradiction in the world is?"

I was confused. "No."

She stared at me and answered, "How about a virgin on the pill?"

I answered quietly. "I'm a virgin too. When...?"

"When I knew you were coming...just in case...I thought it might be a smart thing to do. I didn't know what would happen, but you are my best friend and..."

I stopped her talking with a long kiss. She pulled me into her and I knew she could feel my erection. Finally she stepped away from me and wailed, "I don't want to leave you."

I said, "Go home and take care of Gran. I'll wait for you tomorrow."

She showed up at four o'clock dressed in a pale yellow halter top that emphasized her breasts and matching shorts that highlighted her well formed thighs and calves. I could smell her light perfume as I kissed her. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm. I said, "Let's walk along the beach."

We walked hand in hand on the boardwalk that bordered the beach. We kissed and hugged every couple hundred feet or so. The beach was crowded with a lot of activity, but for the most part we ignored everything as we talked.

Two hours later we found ourselves back at the small Italian restaurant where we ate the first night I arrived. The meal was probably great, but I don't remember much of it. What I do remember is Paula smiling and laughing and touching me.

I paid the bill and said, "Let's go back to the beach and watch the sunset."

Paula pulled my arm and as I faced her she answered, "Let's miss the sunset and go back to your room."

I looked at her and could tell she was nervous. "Honey, things are moving so fast for us; I just want to know you are sure."

Her face had a determined look as she stared at me. She said quietly, "I want you to be the first. Maybe you will fall in love with me, maybe not. But you are my best friend right now and I want you."

"We've only been together a couple of days..."

"No Joe. We've been talking to each other for almost a year through our letters. I've told you things about me that no one else knows, and I think you'd say the same thing about your letters. We're not strangers; we're best friends and even more."

She stared at me—tears started to swell in her eyes—and I said, "Paula, you're my best friend and I think you know by now that the only reason I came to California was to see you. I'll do whatever you want, but I don't want to hurt you."

"You know what I want Joe."

I nodded and took her hand as we walked back to my motel. I was nervous and excited. There wasn't much else to say; we were mostly quiet during the walk back. Each kiss on the walk back seemed more sensual and several times she took my hand to caress her face and then guided it down so it lightly grazed her nipple.

We faced each other in the motel room. One desk light was on giving a muted brightness to the room. Paula smiled timidly at me and said, "I told Gran I wouldn't be home tonight; I'm staying with you."

"I'm not very experienced at this Paula."

She giggled nervously, "You know I'm not either, but I don't care. I just want you to be my first.

"Maybe it will help both of us if we take off some clothes?"

She took one step and hugged me. I could feel her soft hair and smell her perfume. My fingers went to her halter and freed it quickly followed by her bra. She stepped back and they both fell to the floor. She stood proudly before me with her hands on my shoulders. She sighed as I captured each breast with my hands and gently fondled them. My thumb teased her nipples and they immediately became hard.

She stared at me and ordered, "Take off your shirt Joe."

I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it. Paula came back into my arms; I could feel her naked stomach and her breasts pushing into my chest. I reached behind her and my hands pressed into her back and pulled her into me harder. The touching of our naked bodies against each other was more sensual than I ever imagined. I kissed her hard and she responded with an open mouth.

We stood there hugging and kissing for many minutes until finally I took her arm and pulled her onto the bed. We lay on our sides facing each other. Her face was flush and I could see tiny beads of sweat on her forehead.

I whispered, "I never thought anything could feel this good. I love the smoothness of your skin, your soft hair, and your fragrance."

She smiled at my compliment and said, "I think it's time for you to see all of me."

I quickly unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off. She lifted her hips to help me. I gazed at her small panties that were wet with moisture and reached for the elastic. She again lifted her hips and now was now naked lying on her back with her legs slightly spread apart. Her hairs were trimmed neatly and I could see beads of moisture clinging to them.

I quickly pulled off my pants and shorts and pulled her to me as we kissed again. My mouth left hers and went to her breasts kissing and sucking her nipples. She gasped and then groaned in pleasure at my teasing. My fingers went to her vagina and felt her wet hairs and then slowly I traced her wet slit.

I knew I should be doing more things with her body to make it ready for me, but I was so aroused by this woman it was difficult to want anything but be in her.

My shyness and inexperience was saved when she gasped, "Don't wait; I want you in me now."

Without saying a word I knelt between her legs and lifted them with my arms as I searched for her opening. I penetrated her until I reached an obstruction and then withdrew and entered her again. After several more times Paula was pleading with me. I pushed hard and I was all the way in her as she gasped.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"It's not bad Joe. Just make love to me."

I felt the wetness of her warm vagina and slowly started to push into her and then pull almost completely out. Our bodies began to move together as we sought release. I wanted Paula to come before me, but felt my resolve weakening as I became more and more aroused.

"I'm almost there," she gasped.

Her back suddenly arched into me and she began to convulse violently. Instantly, I came shooting into her repeatedly as I tried to bury myself even deeper. Even when I was emptied I continued to push into her not wanting this moment to end.

We were finally still and I pulled out of her and faced her on my side.

"It will be better next time," I said. "I wanted it to be..."

She touched my lips with her fingers. Her eyes were moist and I saw a tear run down her cheek. "Let me talk Joe.

"Ever since I met you a year ago I knew you were special for me. Many of my girlfriends lost their virginity in high school, and most said it wasn't as good as they had dreamed. I wanted you. Tonight was special. We're going to make love better with practice, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that my best friend and now lover made me a woman and in my heart it was perfect...it was the fulfillment of my dream. I will never forget tonight."

She pulled me to her and we hugged each other. There was nothing else to say.

Later that night we took a shower together. We teased each other's body without mercy. Her cute butt that I had been lusting for since I first met her lived up to all expectations.

Cat5
Cat5
3,423 Followers