California Zephir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, she said, I can't put the sheet on in here; it'll just get wet. What you please turn your back when I come out?"

For Joel, the situation was amusing. This matronly old white woman was naked in his bathroom and she was concern about him seeing her body. He thought about her large pink thighs and got a chubby. "Okay, no problem!"

Joel turned his back to the bathroom door. In the tight confines of the coach's bedroom, he was less than 2 feet from the door. He heard it open, and the pad of bare feet on the bedroom floor. Then he heard the rustle of the sheet. It was arousing to have a naked woman standing less than 2 feet behind him, no matter how old she was.

"Is it okay to look now?"

Kathy took a deep breath and pulled the sheet tighter around her. What the hell have I gotten myself into, she thought.

"Yes, you can turn around."

Joel turned around. Kathy was a bedraggled mess. Her hair hung in wet curls around her shoulders and over the tops of her breasts. He was surprised at how long it was. She had the sheet tightly wrapped around her. However, it ended just above her knees. Her face was puffy and he could see that she was about to start crying.

"Everything is a wet, she cried, what do I do now?"

The impossibility of the situation overwhelmed her. Here she was married, and a grandmother and she was standing in this strange black man's room wearing nothing but a sheet. What would John think?

"I'll call a porter and have your clothes dried and pressed. Stop crying. It'll be okay."

Awkwardly, Joel stepped forward, wrapped his arms around Kathy and comforted her. Kathy moved into him. She was disconsolate and needed comforting. She released her grip on the sheet and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry for being such a baby, she said. But this has just been overwhelming!"

Joel felt himself hardening as Kathy's lush body pressed against him. His hands stroked her bare back. As his hands slid down her back to the full curve of her ass, he felt her stiffen.

"Oh my God, she said, I let the sheet fall."

In a routine that would have done credit to a vaudeville comedian, Kathy stepped back. Then, realizing that her front was exposed, she tried to cover her breasts and her pussy with one arm while squatting to pick up the sheet with the other. As she did she over balanced and fell back on the couch, legs akimbo. Frantic, she made an X with her arms over her breasts. Her palms over her pussy, trying to cover everything at once.

Unable to contain himself, Joel began to laugh. At first, Kathy was livid. She saw nothing amusing about her circumstances. Then, realizing the ridiculousness of the state of affairs, joined in his gales of laughter.

"Okay, okay I have no modesty left! But would you be so kind as to hand me that sheet and pour me a shot of that Martell."

Pretending to be a courtier in the tradition of Sir Walter Raleigh, Joel bowed deeply with one hand sweeping across his chest. With the other, he picked the sheet up and handed it to Kathy.

Joining in the pretense, Kathy nodded her head regally. She placed one hand on her thigh, reach out with the other and accepted the sheet. She draped it across her shoulders and thighs. Relaxing and beginning to accept this unusual situation, she watched as Joel slopped three fingers of the cognac into a glass, bowed and handed it to her.

"Thank you, kind sir, she laughed!" In a gesture that showed how nervous she really was, she drained it in one gulp. She felt the heat course down her throat and settled in her belly like liquid fire. From there it warmed every part of her body. She felt her nipples harden has the rest of her body responded.

He watched in wide-eyed surprise as she turned the cup up and drained it. Unbidden, he refilled the cup. Kathy took the cup and took a long draught. She sat the half-empty cup down on the table.

Smiling, Joel stepped into the hall and rang for the porter. The porter assured Joel that he could have the clothing dried and pressed within a couple of hours.

Joel gathered up his papers and stuffed them back in his briefcase. Well, he thought, so much for getting something done. He sat in the chair facing the couch. The Martell bottle and an empty glass set on the folding table between them. He grabbed the glass and poured himself a stiff shot. He raised his glass in a mock salute. Kathy responded in kind and they both took a generous sip from their glasses. Kathy finished hers.

As the cognac warmed her, Kathy's face and cleavage developed the pink glow of the natural redhead. She relaxed, accepting her situation. As Joel moved about the small bedroom clutching his files and stuffing them in his briefcase, Kathy watched him. He has a nice ass, she thought, and that bulge in his shorts seems a little bigger. Relax and enjoy it, girl. It will make a great story for your bowling team.

Joel could almost picture her younger with a head of flame red tresses. He could see a light sprinkling of freckles across her face and chest. He had seen her tangled mass of reddish brown pubic hair. He wondered what her pussy look like when flame red hair covered it. He mentally shook himself. Down that path lies madness, he thought laughing.

As Kathy sipped her cognac, she began to calm down. Well, she thought, I guess you make the best of a bad circumstance. Imagine, Kathy Caples, in a compartment on cross-country train with a young handsome black man. She smiled quietly to herself.

Domestication had tamed the wild streak of her teenage years. That and the cold shock of being pregnant and having to give up her firstborn child caused her to reassess her direction in life. She had no other lovers besides her husband once they married. The fires that once burned in her, the fires that had made her take a black lover, had cooled.

Now, cloaked in the anonymity of a private compartment on the train streaking cross-country, she looked at Joel speculatively. His large thighs filled the legs of the shorts. She could see that he was in reasonably good shape. The bulge in his shorts suggested an interesting size. She blushed at the thought.

Unbound from her customary bun, her drying hair fell in soft curls around her face and hung loosely across her shoulders. The once fiery mien was now reddish brown and liberally streaked with gray. Once, a fiery temperament accompanied that fiery hair.

Her unexpected pregnancy at 18 outraged her conservative parents. Their conservative America of the 1980s looked askance at teenage pregnancy. The fact that the father was black was almost sacrilegious. They bustled her off to an aunt in California where she gave birth to her bastard black child. She never saw her baby again. Over the years, she had made several unsuccessful attempts to locate him. However, the adoption laws prevented her. It left a void in her. She returned to Chicago a different, more laid back person.

She met John at church when she was 20. They married and, coincidently, moved to California to live. Life with John was comfortable if not exciting.

"So, tell me about yourself" Kathy decided to make the best of the situation.

"Not much to tell, really. An old married man with two school-age children."

Kathy drained her glass and held it up with a questioningly look. Without a word, he freshened both of their glasses.

"I'm also married. Almost 30 years now. I have two... Kathy hesitated." After a pause, she continued.

"I have three children and two grandchildren. I was in Chicago for the birth of my second grandchild to my youngest daughter. My oldest daughter lives in Cupertino."

Joel noticed that as they talked, Kathy repositioned the sheet. Her shoulders were now bare and the sheet captured under her arms, emphasizing her substantial breasts. She pulled the sheet up to her knees and tucked it under her hips. Like most older women, she had great legs. It started with her small dainty feet, continued over her delicate ankles and swelled to her full shapely mature calves and thighs. Her legs, chest and face had a warm pinkish glow. Joel speculated that was because of the warming effect of the cognac.

Kathy was aware of the effect she was creating. However, it was a little warm in here. She smiled quietly to herself. The cognac was causing another warmth that she had not felt in years. Her sex life with her husband was adequate. Moreover, she had never felt the need for anything more. However, Joel seemed an interesting fellow. There was something about him that she could not quite explain. Something that caused a riot of conflicting emotions.

"I have not seen my son in years."

Joel sensed that Kathy had just shared an intimate secret with him. He was not sure why but accepted it and decided not to press. He was aware that she was loosening up with him. Her legs parted slightly. He was aware that only the fullness of her breasts that kept the sheet in place.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Joel said. I...uh...I was raised in a series of foster homes"

"That must have been very difficult!"

"Well, you know what they say. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"

Kathy sat her cup on the table. When Joel attempted to refill it, she waved him off. Three glass of cognac were way past her limit. She did not feel drunk but she did feel warm and relaxed. She looked across the table at Joel. There was a faint sheen of sweat on his baldhead. His mustache and goatee were trimmed to an almost impossible perfection. Here, she thought, was a man who cared about his appearance. Her eyes flicked quickly over his crotch, noting the bulge there. It only added to the warmth that she felt between her legs.

The two of them sat quietly for a few minutes, lost in their own thoughts. Outside, the scenery crawled by as the train made its way through the high desert. Joel refreshed their drinks. Kathy turned sideways on the couch and slid back with her legs extended. In the process, she had to rearrange the sheet. She knew that Joel caught a peek at her nakedness. The only thing she did not know was how much. Hell, she thought, he has seen everything anyway.

Joel's cock was uncomfortably hard. Surreptitiously, he tried to rearrange it down his pants legs. He looked up to see Kathy staring wide-eyed at his ministrations with a faint smile on her face.

Kathy was aware of the effect she was having on Joel. The cognac had relaxed her just enough to make her playful.

"Would you mind bringing me my glass, please?"

Joel stood, picked up the glass and stepped around the fold down table. He was aware that in the close confines of his room his rigid cock was a mere foot from her head. As he handed her the glass of cognac, Kate's hand came up and lightly stroked his cock.

"Is that all you want?" Joel stood calmly as Kate's open palm slide up and down his tumescent member.

"What I want... is an adventure. What I want... is for the time left on this train is to indulge myself. And when I step off this train I leave it here."

A part of her was shocked at what she just proposed. She could feel the hot pulse in her neck as her heart rate increased.

"I saw a movie once, an old movie called "Between Two Worlds." It was about some people who wake up on a ship and have no idea where they have been or where they are going. That could be us, between two worlds. This train is our world. Once this train arrives at its destination those rules will apply. But on the train it's our rules."

Joel took a step closer. As Kathy massaged his cock through his shorts, he pushed the sheet down revealing her large melons. He took one in his hand and was surprised at the heft. He leaned over and let his tongue flick lightly at her nipple. His reward was a sharp intake of breath.

"I'm a happily married woman, Kathy said defensively.

A wave of guilt washed over her. 'I should stop this. I'm not this person'

Joel took her turgid nipple into his mouth, sending a shock through her body.

'That person doesn't exist here. It's just me and this young black man.' She gripped his cock through his shorts. Erotic sensations shot through her body as Joel moved back and forth between her aching breasts, sucking them hungrily and nipping lightly with his teeth.

"Mmmmm, and in our world, can I suck your cock?"

"In our world, Joel moaned as Kathy stroked his member, you can do whatever you want!"

Kathy leaned over, grasp the elastic waistband of the sweat shorts on each side and pull them down. They hung briefly on the acorn head of Joel's cock. A little extra effort pulled them over that. His cock sprang up hard and brown. Kathy sat and admired it for a few moments. It was the first one other than her husband's that she had seen in 30 years. She wanted to relish the moment.

Joel continued to suck hungrily at her nipples. She brought one hand up and caressed the back of his head.

"You know, the price of admission to this bedroom is not sex, Joel said quietly."

"I know, said Kathy, but you said this train is caught between two worlds. In this in between world, we make the rules. In this world, sex is everything."

Kathy leaned forward, her tongue flicked out, snake like and licked the pearlescent liquid that covered Joel's slit. Unlike her husband's, his pre-cum had a strong potent taste to it. She smacked her lips. She looked up at Joel and smiled.

"There is more with that came from, Joel laughed."

"There had better be, Kathy said, in our world there is as much of this as we want!"

With that, she took the head of Joel's cock into her mouth. It was large and filled her mouth. Still, it was a nice fit. It felt like it belonged. She let her tongue slide around the ridges of the acorn, savoring the feel. Kathy pulled back and smiled at Joel, "I love sucking cock," she said as she resumed slowly swiping her tongue over the head.

She kept her eyes locked on Joel's as she slipped the head into her mouth. Her mouth slid up and down over his cock, taking him a bit deeper each time. Her tempo was soft, sensual as though she were making love to his cock with her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down with long smooth gliding motions, smacking her lips and sucking wetly, swirling her tongue about the head of his dick each time she pulled up, and massaging his shaft with it every time she went down. With each plunge of her sweet, sucking mouth, she took more and more of his cock, eventually opening her throat and letting him slide in.

"Aww Fuck...yeesss...suck it, Joel groaned, you are an incredible cocksucker." It was taking all of Joel's control to keep from coming.

Kathy pulled his cock from her mouth and smiled wickedly. "That's what my husband says!" She ran her tongue from the swell of his balls to the pre-cum coated slit. Then she inhaled it, forcing it down her throat until she gagged, and then slowly pulled back.

Kathy's throat bulged as she took him to the root, and she worked her mouth back and forth to get every inch of him inside her. Joel gasped and shook, reveling in the intense sensation. The feeling was incredible, heightened by the sight of her jaw pressing against his balls and feeling the tip of her nose pressed against his belly. Her green eyes seemed to glow.

"Jesus H. Fucking Christ! Fuuckk! That felt incredible!"

Kathy gripped his cock at the root and slowly pulled back. Joel groaned and gripped her head with both his hands.

"I want you to fuck my mouth. I want you to treat me like a whore, and drive your cock deep in my throat. Fucking my mouth until I gag. Make me your slut!"

Kathy made a moue. She took Joe's cock in her hand and positioned at in her mouth. Gripping her head tightly, Joe drove his cock deep down her throat. He piston his hips rapidly back and forth. Again, he was fascinated to see her throat bulge as his cock slid down it. He used long hard deep strokes. Incredibly, she managed to hum which sent tremors throughout his body. As much as he liked the feeling, the heat of her mouth, watching her lips wrapped around his cock, he knew he could not last.

"Aw fuck...fuck...I'm cumming! FUUCCKK!"

She felt his cock begin to swell and knew he was coming. She wrapped her arms around his ass and held him tight against her face. She could feel his knees begin to quiver. His thrusts became frantic. Then she felt the first hot slick spurts of seed hit the back of her throat. She pulled him tight to her, forcing his cock as deep in her throat as it would go. She gagged a little as she felt his seed sliding down her throat. He kept shooting his precious sperm. She could take no more and began to pull back. Still he came filling her mouth and she fell back trying to catch her breath, the last hot spurts hit her face.

Breathing heavily, Joel extended his arms and fell forward against the wall. His still dripping cock was just above Kathy's tits. He looked down and could see her face covered in his cum. Some of it was dribbling out of the corners of her mouth and running down her cheek to her neck. Her substantial chest heaved and trembled as she tried to recover.

'How I must look, laying here naked with this man's sperm running out of my mouth. What must he think of me.'

Kathy used her open palms to wipe the cum from her mouth. She held her hands up, trying not to touch anything. Now that the heat of passion waned, she was embarrassed.

Joel retrieved a towel from the closet and sat down on the end of the couch.

"That was fucking amazing, he said."

Kathy took the towel. She wiped the remaining cum from her neck and chin. Then she mopped it from her breasts. "We aim to please, she said with a devilish smile."

***

She had not come but her fur was wet and matted. She took the towel and rubbed it vigorously trying to dry it. She shivered as the rough towel touched her swollen distended clit.

"If you want, I can trim that for you."

Kathy leaned forward and looked at Joel speculatively. "Now that would be a first. I've never had anyone but me do that."

Joel stood and stepped over to the closet. He retrieved his shaving kit. In his kit, he had a small comb, scissors, baby oil, shaving cream and the razor he used for trimming his beard.

"Oh no! Kathy said. I'm not sure if I want you to do that."

"Why is that, lover?"

"John doesn't like me...!" Kathy paused. Her husband was okay with her trimming her bush. However, he did not like her shaved. As she thought about it, the adventure of the moment overcame her reluctance.

"Okay, she said, I'm game."

Kathy slipped the towel under her ass. There was a nervous expression on her face as she watched Joel lay down between her thighs. This was totally outside of her experience. A man had his face close to her most intimate parts.

"Okay, Joel said, I want your feet flat on the bed and your knees spread."

"My gynie is the only one who sees me like this, she tittered nervously."

Joel took the small comb and pulled it gently through the tangled mass of Kathy's pubic hair. Then he took the scissors and began trimming the hair.

"Be careful, Kathy said anxiously."

"Don't worry, Sweet Thing, I am a professional."

Kathy raised up on her elbows and watched as Joel trimmed her thatch. The unaccustomed intimacy of the moment caused her pussy to leak copiously. Embarrassed, she saw her secretions coated his fingers.

My god, she thought, I'm leaking like a teenager. What must he think?

Joel was having some difficulty trimming the hair around her lips. They were wet and slippery. They kept slipping from between his thumb and forefinger. Jezuz, he thought, I have never seen a woman get this wet.

Joe took the shaving cream and thoroughly creamed Kathy's remaining hair. She shivered a little at the coolness of the cream and at the intimacy of Joel's fingers rubbing her pussy. She began to relax as the razor pulled easily through her pubic hair. Her pussy continued creaming copiously as Joe held each pussy lip in his fingers and shaved around it. She hissed as she felt the razor pull around her anus. No one had ever touched her there.