California Zephir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel took another towel, wet it, and wiped the excess shaving cream from Kathy's nether regions. He leaned down and kissed her bright red pussy lips. A tremor ran through Kathy's body as she felt his mouth on her pussy, his tongue sliding between the swollen creases of her labia.

"Another first, Kathy groaned."

"You mean getting your pussy shaved?"

"No,...fuck...oh shit... having someone kiss it."

Joel set up on his elbows. He looked at Kathy over the slight pooch of her belly. He slipped a finger in her sopping wet pussy He rotated his fingers and found the soft ridge of her G spot. He stroked it slowly.

"Remember what we said about our rules! However, I'll make this concession, I'll start and if you don't like it, I'll stop. Deal?"

Kathy's back was against the wall behind the couch, her hands were at her side palm down, spasmodically clutching the couch. Outside the window, traffic streamed by on the highway.

Her hips thrust slowly against Joel's probing fingers. Incredible sensations shot through her body. She knew what he was doing. She had read about the G spot. Once, she had even suggested to John that he try to find it. He tried. However, he was nervous and did not have the patience that Joel did. The shiver of a mini orgasm shook her.

"You promise, she hissed, her eyes at half-mast?" 'Who is this wanton slut who is letting a stranger lick her pussy?' she thought.

Joel let his tongue slide across the folds of her vulva. He could feel the heat of her need against his tongue. Her pussy was almost continuously oozing a thick cream. He felt her stiffened.

"Just relax, Kathy, just relax."

"Aw fuck...FUUUCCKK...YEESSS! That...Oh Jesus! Right there! Right there! That feels so fucking good, Kathy moaned."

She began to thrust harder against his probing fingers. Joel could feel her vagina begin rhythmic contractions.

She felt his tongue spread the folds of her vagina. He slowly let his tongue slide up that velvet crease. His fingers and chin were soaked in her secretions.

"How does it feel so far, Kate?"

'Good lord, she's hot! I have never been with a woman of any age who was this into it!' Joel thought.

Her response was a low animal growl. It seemed to issue from deep within her body. The aroma of her pussy grew stronger, her contractions harder.

"Arghhh, oh shit... Oh God... aww fuck... I got to pee."

Joel took her quivering pulsating clit into his mouth. He sucked on it as though it were small cock. His fingers increased the pressure on her G spot rubbing it vigorously. He felt massive contractions in her pussy that almost crushed his fingers.

"No you don't, lover, just go with it."

Then Kathy came. She became a mass of quivering flesh. The room seemed to move. Her vision burred and she thought she passed out.

"OH FUUUUCKKK! FUUUCKK!"

A massive stream hit his face with all the force of fire hose. It pushed his head back. It blinded him with its volume. It seemed to go on forever.

"Oh you bastard...oh fuuuucccckkkk.. You black fucking bastard! What are you doing to me?"

The room began to swim in front of Kathy's eyes. She lost control of her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her arms flopped uselessly, her legs clampdown, trapping Joel's head between her thighs. She bucked up and down on the bed. Still she came, drenching the couch.

"Dear fucking God! What's happening? What's happening?" 'I'm dying...I'm dying!'

Fearing suffocation, Joel forced her thighs apart and pulled back. He could not open his eyes. Her ejaculate covered them. He could feel it running down his chin and neck and across his chest. He coughed violently, trying to expel the liquid that was choking him.

For a few moments, the lovers were trying to recover. Joel rolled to the floor. After searching blindly, he found the sheet and use that to wipe his face. His coughing fit began to slow.

Kathy lay with her back against the wall, heaving fitfully. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Her vision began to clear. Slowly she regained control of her legs and arms. The last thing to return was her voice.

"What the fuck did you do to me, she gasped?"

"What did I do to you, Joel laughed, you almost drown me!"

"I squirted, didn't I?"

"Well, darling, I don't know if you recall that a squirt or a dam bursting and a flood!"

Kathy turned her head sideways and looked down at Joel sitting on the floor. She could see a white creamy liquid that coated his shoulders and parts of his face.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry! I heard about this. But it never happened to me."

Joel finished cleaning his face neck and shoulders with the sheet then tossed it aside. He stood and sat on the edge of the couch next to Kathy.

"Well, he said chuckling; I have had women squirt from me licking their pussy. But I never had one squirt and put my life in danger."

Kathy began to laugh almost uncontrollably. She sat up on the couch, leaned over and wrapped her arms around Joel's chest. She laid her head on his shoulder. Joel wrapped his arms around her. Finally, her laughter subsided.

"That was incredible!"

"Now, my dear, we need to take a shower."

At that point, there was a light tap on the door. "Porter, Sir! I have the ladies clothes!"

"Just a minute, Joel called."

He stood nude and walked to the table. He retrieved his wallet, extracted a few bills from it and padded barefoot to the door.

"Wait, Kate said frantically, I'm naked and I don't have anything to cover myself with."

Joel glanced casually around the room. He could find nothing available to cover Kate's nakedness. He smiled devilishly.

"Well, we said our world, our rules. Here we go!"

Joel stepped behind the door and pulled it wide, letting it cover his nakedness. He reached around the door and retrieved the garment bags from the Porter. Then he stuck the bills into the wide-eyed guy's hands.

The porter saw a voluptuous pink skin white woman sitting nervously on the couch. Between her legs, her cleanly shaved pussy gleam wetly. Her arms made a feeble attempt to cover her substantial breasts. Well, he thought, I will definitely have a story for the guys this evening.

Joel closed the door and hung the garment bag in the closet. He smiled at a wide-eyed blushing Kate.

"I have never been so scared... or so aroused. I mean, I was sitting here buck-naked and a strange man was staring at my body. And it looked like he liked what he saw."

"Come on, you nasty woman, we need to get a shower and get some dinner."

Kate looked at that Joel still rigid penis. "But you are hard again, she said."

"I know! That is your dessert. "

Kate sighed heavily. "Oh well, she said, a woman's work is never done!"


Chapter 3

Joel and Kathy moved carefully down the narrow corridor of the coach. The rhythmic swaying of the car made their footing a little unsure.

Joel had on some jeans, sneakers and a T-shirt. Kathy wore that dress her daughter made her buy. It was a very comfortable blue striped Terry cotton dress. It cinched at the waist with a drawstring. It fit her a little tighter than she expected, moving subtly as she walked. The blue CFM heels exposed her toes and heels. The straps ended at her calves.

It did not help, she thought, not having on any underwear. She felt a trifle uncomfortable. She was aware the clingy dress accentuated her ass. Joel had convinced her to go "commando" as he called it. Show them what you are working with, he said. Kathy ruefully shook her head. Not only was he young enough to be her son, but he came from a culture that adored big ass women and wanted them to flaunt it. Good thing, she thought, I have enough ass to flaunt for days!

She yelped as he smacked her ass smartly. "Ouch! Cut that out! What will people think?"

"They will think there goes a sexy, well fucked woman, with her man."

Kathy giggled. So much had happened in 9 hours. She felt like a new woman.

"Well, they would be wrong. I have not been fucked...yet!"

The two lovers shared a laugh at their private joke as they entered the dining car. The waiter, alerted by the porter, surveyed the sexy mature woman accompanied by this young black person. Nice work if you can get it, he thought. He stole a quick glance at her full round rump as he ushered them to their table. He seated them at a seated them at table away from the hustle and bustle at either end of the car

"We have a brief stop in Grand Junction, he announced as he took their dinner order. We are roughly half way to San Francisco."

Kathy and Joel were totally into each other as they ate dinner. They were unaware of the stares from the other passengers. There were passengers who thought the two lovers were cute with their May/December romance. There were others who questioned the propriety of a woman of her age being with a man so young. Then there were the misanthropes who dislike the idea of an interracial couple, no matter what age.

They shared a bottle of wine that Joel laughingly dubbed "vintage Walgreens" and took turns feeding each other. After dinner, they walked through the dining room with their arms around each other's waist. They only separated into single file when they reach the narrow corridor leading to Joel's room.

Kate offered only feeble, half hearted resistance when Joel had her pull her dress up around her waist.

'What will someone think if they see me?' Kate answered her own unspoken question. 'They'll be outraged that this old fat woman is walking bare assed with a hot young Black man rubbing it. Fuck them! This is my world.'

Kate exaggerated the roll of her hips as she walked bare assed down the corridor. She was disappointed when they arrived at Joel's cabin and no one saw her nakedness. 'Their lost, she chuckled.'

***

There was very little room to move around in the stateroom. The porter had let the bed out for the night. Kathy and Joel plopped down on the bed, fully dressed. As they lay shoulder to shoulder, Kathy kicked off her high heels.

"This has been an amazing day, she said."

"And we still have 20 hours before we arrive at our destination."

Kathy hiked her skirt up around her waist. She threw one leg over his waist and straddled Joel. The roughness of his jeans against her fresh shaved pussy was oddly sensual. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. 'This feels so comfortable, so right!'

Joel wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. He let his tongue play lightly on her lips. He was not surprised when her lips open to allow him in. Their tongues played back and forth in each other's mouth, savoring the taste. Joel's hands slid slowly down, cupped Kathy's ass and squeezed it lightly.

He let his index finger lightly stroked across her rosebud.

Kathy stop kissing Joel. "Is having something in my ass part of the rules of our world?"

"Only if you want, lover, even in our special world some things might be off-limits."

Kathy set up still straddling Joel and stripped her dress off over her head. Her nipples were hard, erect and deeply coral in color.

She grabbed Joel's T-shirt by the tail and pulled it over his head. Then she unbuckled his pants, unzipped them and slipped them down to his feet. She rose up and turned, straddling Joel with her ass toward him, removed his shoes and pulled his jeans off.

Joel lightly smacked her full ass. Then caressed it gently with his open hands.

"Do you think my ass is too big?"

"Men have been trying to avoid that question for ages, laughed Joel, but let me say that we black men love full firm butts."

"So where are you going to fuck me, in my very needy pussy or in my tight virgin ass?"

Kathy turned around, and straddled Joel facing him.

"Let's start with the needy pussy. It taste so good that I just have to see how it feels."

Kathy rose on her knees, took Joe's cock in her hand and slowly guided it into her pussy. She shivered visibly as she felt Joel's cock enter her. It was larger than her husband's but fitted comfortable. She began to rise and fall slowly relishing the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She held his eyes, waiting to see how he reacted.

"Well, she said, is it okay?"

Joel grabbed her hips and began to thrust up into her as he pulled her hips down on him.

"You sexy, Bitch. Your pussy is amazing!"

Kathy leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Joel's neck. The penetration felt incredible she could feel him sliding comfortably inside her sodden hole. On some strokes, she felt him bump against her cervix. 'That feels amazing!' She thought.

"So I'm up bitch now." She groaned as Joel maintained a slow steady thrust into her. Like a contented cat, she purred.

"I was a black bastard when you try to drown me earlier today. I thought I'd return the favor." 'Her pussy fits me like a custom made glove, snug but comfortable.'

"Mmmmm... Fuck... Oh my God! That feels so good!"

"Your pussy is made for my dick, Joel moaned into Kathy's ear."

The squishy sounds of Kathy's pussy filled the air as the lovers made a slow languorous love. They kissed, their tongues dueling in each other's mouth, each taking turns sucking the other's tongue. The slap of flesh on flesh as they fucked maintained a slow staccato rhythm.

"Do it, Joel! Do it to me, do me hard, Fuck me! oh God! yes baby, fuck me!"

"You good pussy, motherfucker! Fuck me like you mean it; give me all of this good pussy!" He slapped her ass hard.

Kathy had never had someone talk to her like this during sex. It was filthy. It was dirty. It aroused her, as she had never been aroused in her life.

"Fuck me harder goddamnit! You call me a bitch. Make me your bitch! Fuck me, you black motherfucker, fuck me!"

Their rhythm increased. It was like a jackhammer now. The slap of flesh on flesh echoed in the small room. Outside the world streamed by. The occasional moan of the train whistle as it clattered across a crossing was a backdrop for the animalistic fucking.

Joel slapped Kathy's ass hard. First with one hand, then with the other. He repeated this several times. Kathy reacted to the new pain/pleasure sensation by moaning loudly and closing her eyes. The feeling of his cock pounding her pussy and his hands slapping her ass were sensations she had never felt before. Kathy was having an almost out of body experience as waves of intense pleasure washed over her body.

"Open your eyes! Open your eyes! I want to see your eyes when we come together. I want to see your expression as you feel my seed fill you up."

"Fill me up baby; fill my pussy with your sperm. Pump me full!"

The two lovers began the short hard strokes that presage their orgasm. Kathy pounded down as hard as she could, her large tits bouncing freely. She was heedless of causing any discomfort to Joel. Joel thrust up hard into her, bruising her pelvis. Their simultaneous orgasms were an explosion of moans and groans and animalistic growls.

"Give it to me, goddamnit, give me your juice! Cream your bitch!"

"ARRRRRGGGGHHH... fuck... baby... I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming!"

Kathy collapsed on top of Joel. She could feel his cock firing his semen deep in her womb. She felt sated, complete. She and her man had fucked and they were both satisfied. She knew this was as it was supposed to be.

***

Kathy rolled her sweating body off Joel and lay flat of her back next to him. She could feel his seed oozing out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. She had an irrational impulse to raise her legs to prevent it from leaving her.

She turned on her side to face Joel, supporting her head with one hand. He was breathing heavily with his eyes closed. She looked down and saw his cock was still semi hard. It glistened with her juices. On impulse, she leaned over and licked her juices from his cock.

"Woman, you haven't had enough yet!"

"Yes, Kathy laughed, for now."

Joel laughed and extended one arm over and stroked her sweating belly. She was an amazing fuck and he counted himself lucky to have met a woman who so thoroughly enjoyed sex.

"You know, we really don't know each other too well."

"Uh oh, laughed Joel, is this the part where you tell me that you are having second thoughts."

Kathy slapped Joel on the shoulder with her free hand. "No, silly! But before our world arrives at its destination and we go back to being ourselves, I'd like to know more about you."

Realizing that things were moving fast for woman of Kathy's age, Joel acquiesced.

"Okay fire away!"

"Okay! You told me you were a foster child. Did you know your parents?"

"No, I never did. I was given up for adoption at birth."

A faint tremor roiled Kathy's world.

"Do...do you know where you were born?"

"Yes, a private detective I hired once. He found out where I was born."

"Well, tell me!" Kathy threw one bare thigh over Joel's thigh. This was part of sex that she enjoyed and John was uncomfortable with. The pillow talk. She leaned over and licked Joe's cock again.

"It's going to be very difficult to talk if you keep licking her juices of my cock"

"You're not going to get another blow job or anything else, Kathy said saucily, unless you start talking."

Kathy leaned down again and licked their combined juices from Joel's cock. She saw his pubic hair was soaked with it. She kissed his pubic hair, sucking some of the juices from there. The taste was intoxicating.

"Okay, okay you tease! I was born in a little town in California called Bonnie Doone.

Kathy's heart stopped. The room spun around her. If she had been standing, she would have passed out. Both hands came to her mouth and she stared at Joel in horror. 'There is no way, just no way!'

Joel reacted quickly. He rolled over and embraced Kathy. "Are you okay baby?"

Kathy shrank from Joel's touch. "Do you...do you know your birthdate?"

"Yes!" Joel was becoming concerned. He did not really know this woman.

"I was born March 15, 1984 in Bonnie Doone General Hospital."

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" The room swam around her as Kathy's world caved in on her.

Joel grabbed Kathy shoulders and shook her. "What's the matter, Kathy?"

In absolute horror, Kathy pushed Joel's hands off her shoulders and scooted back across the bed. She came up short against the window. She could hear the clickety-clack of the train as the real world pushed back in.

In a halting voice, Kathy related her story to Joel. "I told you I have a son I haven't seen in years."

Joel nodded. "Yes, we talked about that earlier."

"I got pregnant by my Black boyfriend, Derek."

"My parents were outraged. They sent me to California to live with my aunt until I had the baby. My aunt lived in Bonnie Doone and I had the baby at Bonnie Doone General Hospital."

As Kathy collapsed on the bed crying uncontrollably, the awfulness of the situation washed over Joel. The private detective could not get the birth certificate but he did tell Joel there was only one live birth that day, his. Kathy was his mother.

"Oh no! There must've been some mistake!" Joel knew he was grabbing at straws. He watched as Kathy stood unsteadily and reached for her dress. As he watched her fumble with it, he could see his seed running down her thigh. A part of his mind expanded on the thought. His seed was running out of his mother's pussy and down her thighs.

"And for the past 12 hours, Kathy wailed, I've been having sex with my son. Surely there is a special place in hell for people like me."

Joel grabbed Kathy's arm and pulled her back to the bed. The dress fell in a heap on the floor. She clawed at the blanket trying to cover herself, to hide her shame. Hot tears streamed down her face.

Joel was dismayed also. His solace was he knew that they had achieved what they both had tried to do for 30 years. They found each other. He could not let her leave now. After all this time, he found his mother.