California Zephyr Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

As they kissed more intensely, Rayne grew increasingly conscious of the blond's stiffening cock, nudging against his thigh. He too was still hard from the pleasure of feeding so deeply and savagely. Now he kissed his way steadily down the young man's slim, trembling body, unzipping his flyer with one hand as he did so and burying his face in the boy's hot, naked crotch.

He swallowed the lad's tumescent cock almost greedily and sucked on him with relentless hunger. For as long as Rayne could recall, ever since Bryan first taught him to get down on his knees, giving head had been a quasi-religious experience for him. Even as a youngster, he could remember a curious thrill that ran through him at the thought of taking another man in his mouth. On tube trains or buses he would sit opposite complete strangers and run a practised eye over their bulging packages, wondering what each guy looked like naked; how long he was fully hard; what that gorgeous dick would feel like resting on his tongue?

His current incumbent jacked off almost too soon and Rayne swallowed him down with a little moan of pleasure that matched the tremulous groan escaping the boy's own throat. It was almost enough. Almost, but not quite.

Rayne' hand did not release the youngster's blond head until his own cum was running down the kid's downy chin. The boy sank back from him, panting and gazing up at him with wide blue eyes. In response, the singer kissed him again, licking his face and whispering tender obscenities.

"I should go... the train pulls out in a few minutes..." His lover looked apologetic, but also scared again now they were virtually done.

"Then you should," Rayne agreed with a little nod of his head. "Thank you. That was.... indescribable!" He grinned fiercely.

Suddenly abrupt again, the young mortal pushed himself to his feet and zipped up, straightening his clothing and checking himself in Rayne's mirror. His cheeks were flushed as he hurried towards the door, glancing back just once. The singer winked at him and he managed a nervous, blushing smile, and then was gone. Afterwards, Rayne lay on the bed for a long time, gazing at the ceiling and wondering what his life had come to. It was a question he could never satisfactorily answer.

It felt good to just stand under the hot jets of water, letting the shower steam away all the sweat and grime of the last twelve hours. Marc threw his head back and closed his eyes, soaking himself and trying not to cry. At least it was private in here and no one would see him if he did. And the water would wash away the tears with everything else.

'And since when did he ever say that you were anything more than a one night stand?' he asked himself, rather more firmly. But that was no comfort. It was not so much the ending of their brief, satisfying liaison, more the manner in which it had been ended that troubled him. He had hoped that he meant enough to Rayne to at least merit a thank you for the sex. Never before had he been hustled out of someone's bed in such a peremptory fashion. He refused to let it hurt... but it was so-o-o humiliating.

His fingers turned the control dial and the water grew steadily cooler until the blast was icy cold. Now he presented his back and let the fingers of water knead his shoulders and the crown of his head. That was utterly delicious and he put his head back further, catching the water in his mouth and letting it run down his neck. The train was moving again, which meant that he had been in here for a good twenty minutes but he did not care. It was late and he doubted that anyone else was going to be frantic for a shower.

Muscles relaxed gradually under the pounding of the jets and he stroked his hands lazily up and down his cold, wet body, remembering the touch of other hands. In spite of his anger, that roused him and he turned again, splashing his face and letting the icy streams trickle down his chest and belly to his groin until his erection subsided, reluctantly, and he felt defiant enough to turn off the water and towel himself dry. Scrubbed and dressed, he brushed his hair slowly and towelled more wetness out of it, then brushed again, staring at himself in the mirror contemplatively. Running a hand over his chin and neck, he decided to shave again and then he would see about some sustenance.. and a drink. He needed a stiff drink, badly.

"Fuck you, Rayne Wylde!" he said grimly to his reflection. "You think you're so fucking special, do you?"

He was nearly at the bottom of his vodkatini, curled up in a corner of the virtually deserted lounge car, when an achingly familiar, English-accented voice behind him greeted the bar-tender amiably by name and requested a double vodka. Marc had to force himself not to look up. He stared at the ice in the bottom of his glass and hardened his heart.

At the bar, Rayne quietly said; "Get yourself something... and whatever he's drinking." He said something else, but too quietly for Marc to hear. Then, moments later, the singer was standing at the foot of his table with two glasses in his hands.

"Mind if I sit down?" he asked, in a voice that suggested he was conscious that Marc would mind.

"It's a free country," Marc said neutrally.

His companion slipped into the seat diagonally across from him and put the tall glass in front of the mortal deliberately.

"Peace offering," he explained gently. "I'm sorry... I handled that business back there really badly, didn't I?"

"You could say that." Marc refused to look at him, but he pulled the glass towards him and sucked half-heartedly on the straw protruding from it.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"If you wanna replace me in your bed with someone else, you could just say so," the young man told him miserably.

"I don't want to replace you," Rayne replied ardently.

Marc looked across at him, eyes widening. The singer offered a crooked smile and reached out to touch his hand with the backs of his long, white fingers.

"I got a bit freaked, that's all. This train is crawling with Morons. Religious bastards always make my hair stand on end!"

"Mormons..." Marc corrected him, laughing softly in spite of his resolve. "Although, actually, I like your version better!"

"That guy on the platform... the one who saw us fucking... He complained about it. I figured they'd want to look into it and I didn't want them to find you in my bed. That's the honest truth. I didn't want you involved in any way. It's not fair on you."

Marc glanced down at his hands, suddenly flushed with relief and perplexed by it.

"Did they find incriminating evidence?"

"No... I hid the camera and the lube!" Rayne grinned, he could feel it in the other man's voice, even without looking up. "Although it's a good job they didn't search me physically. I have your underpants in my pocket!"

His partner met his eyes and laughed helplessly with him. Even as they did, he was aware of someone approaching their table. The young man from behind the bar was in his shirtsleeves now, clearly off duty. Rayne grinned at the kid and shifted over so that he was sitting facing Marc and the end space was free.

"You don't mind if Cory joins us, do you?" he said magnanimously.

Marc fired a 'look' at him and the blond hesitated just fractionally.

"I'll go if I'm in the way," he said anxiously, although the disappointment was evident in his voice.

"You're not in the way," said Rayne, touching Marc's hands again, drawing his lover's attention back to him. "I thought it would be interesting," he added, directly to Marc.

Dark green eyes stared frankly back at him. "A threesome...?"

"Yeah... if you like." Rayne grinned.

"And if I don't...?" Marc's lips twitched slightly.

Rayne Wylde leaned across the table and kissed him softly.

"I think you do," he breathed between Marc's slightly parted lips. "I think you're loving the idea! Just think about it, for a moment. Both of us... having him."

Marc drew back and looked up sceptically at Cory, who was still watching them nervously.

"What does 'he' think about that?"

"Ummm..." Cory actually flushed a little. "I... uh... I don't mind, if you don't."

Rayne looked triumphantly from one to the other.

"See..." he declared.

Marc sighed and shook his head incredulously. "Okay then... you win."

"I always do," the Vampire told him, kissing his nose affectionately.

They had another drink, whilst Cory told them a little bit about himself. He was twenty one and a phys.ed graduate from St. Louis, working the railways until he could get a position training in a gym somewhere. Marc surveyed the display of biceps with a detached expression which he had practised on jocks of all shapes and sizes since his teens. Still, at least the kid was muscular and not merely plump! Rayne applauded the flexing session with touching cynicism whilst his lover kicked him under the table and fired another warning 'look' at him.

"I bet you're popular in the showers, aren't you?" he asked sardonically when Cory fastened his shirt again.

"I'm sorry..?"

"Never mind." Marc drained his glass and pushed himself to his feet. "Are we going?"

Rayne hustled Cory out of the booth and followed him back up the car towards the sleepers with a broad, feral smile on his handsome face.

Alone in the compartment with them, Cory began to look nervous again. Marc put his lips to the Vampire's ear and stage-whispered; "He's a virgin."

"Yummy!" Rayne Wylde said, his eyes glittering as they roamed over Cory's body. "I love first timers! They're so cute!"

"I've been with guys..." Cory stated defensively as Marc stashed his bag and unfastened his jeans, toeing off his boots.

The dark-haired mortal looked up at him through his hair with a supremely cynical expression.

"Oh yeah.... what'cha do with them?"

Rayne put his arms around Cory's shoulders and nuzzled his neck, then began to unfasten the boy's shirt. Cory rested a hand against his chest in the open collar of his shirt but did not push him away.

"Y'know... stroking... blow jobs... all sorts."

The Vampire kissed his earlobe and nibbled there teasingly.

"You ever had a guy up your arse?" he wanted to know.

Cory blushed. "...No."

"There's a first time for everything," the older man told him with a chuckle.

"I dunno..." Cory still looked nervous, he was watching Marc undress and as the other boy slumped down on the bed in a sleeveless t-shirt and tight little black underpants that left nothing to the imagination, his own prick stiffened noticeably in the crotch of his black trousers.

Rayne's deft fingers unfastened his fly one handed in response. The other hand was still curled around the back of his head and he kissed Cory slowly and passionately now, stroking the velvety texture of his close-cropped head.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered into Cory's open mouth. "Marcie has a lovely smooth action. Don't you sweetheart?"

On the bed, Marc's lips quirked in a knowing smile as he registered what Rayne was saying to him. One hand slipped down his belly into his pants and he stroked himself whilst he watched the Vampire prime Cory skilfully. The boy's shirt was off now and Rayne was kissing his smooth, muscular pecs and the superbly defined ridges of his perfect six-pack. Cory's pants rippled down around his ankles and the Vampire shrugged out of his own shirt as he slipped both hands into the youngster's shorts, easing the elastic over the head of his cock with both thumbs and pulling them down as he sank to his knees.

"He is so-o-o good at this," Marc told Cory with a satisfied smile. "You're gonna love it."

The boy had the most tightly muscled ass he had ever seen. He was ridged like a racehorse.... clean lines and smooth, hairless curves. A little golden baby-hair shimmered around the base of his prick, which was short and stocky like the rest of him; not long like Rayne's gorgeous cock, but making up for it in sheer girth. The singer's lips closed around the bulbous head of that muscular little prick and he laved the boy with his tongue until Cory put his head back and cried out tremulously with pleasure.

"Oh god!! Oh my god!"

Marc shivered with delight as the singer stroked Cory's tight little ass and thighs, swallowing him deeper, sucking on him slowly and tormentingly until he thought that the boy would lose control of his knees and buckle to the ground with Rayne's dark head still buried in his crotch. He stroked himself slowly, fully hard now, aroused by this free peep-show and conscious of just how good Rayne's mouth must feel. A part of him was insanely jealous, but he suppressed the feeling. His own turn would come... it absolutely must!

"Oh my god... I'm gonna cum!" Cory's words released Rayne and he lifted his head slowly, shaking it at the kid admonishingly.

"Not yet, sweetheart!"

"Oh.. don't stop!"

"You're not done yet," Rayne Wylde whispered up to him. "Not by a long shot! Now go help him get his clothes off." He nodded towards the bunk where Marc was still watching them with bright, dark eyes.

The other boy writhed and giggled with delight.

"You heard him, my dear," he said, crooking a finger at Cory. "Come and get my pants off."

Cory actually blushed again, but he did not disobey. The mattress subsided as he came to kneel astride Marc and slipped his hands into the slender youth's briefs pushing them down and leaning over him to kiss his neck and torso whilst he was pulling them down.

Marc rubbed up against him insistently and sought out his mouth, kissing him hard whilst Cory wrestled with his clothing. Out of the corner of his eye he was conscious of Rayne fiddling with the camera again and he chuckled to himself and pulled Cory closer, having helped the kid to remove his t-shirt. His hands explored Cory's nude body minutely whilst the kid sucked on his tongue and bruised his mouth with the ferocity of his kisses and Rayne snapped them making out whilst he was taking off his own pants.

Marc thrust himself upward demandingly, rubbing himself hard between Cory's powerful thighs and the tight little cheeks of his sun-gilt arse. When the kid let him come up for air, he gulped a great double lungful and gasped; "Oh Ray... I have gotta have him. I want him now!"

Rayne Wylde grinned like a savage and set the camera down, coming to perch on the edge of the bunk where he could kiss the nape of Cory's neck seductively. From there, he moved around to press his mouth to the blond boy's lips. Marc wriggled onto his side, watching them for a moment, then scrambled up to let Rayne lie in his place.

The singer was still stroking his fingers gently over Cory's shorn head and gently, now, he guided the boy down to his cock and urged the blood-gorged head between his lips. When Cory was sucking on him hard, Rayne twisted about, seeking out Marc's lean body and pulling the other youth into his mouth. Marc exhaled a little 'ohh' of sound as Rayne swallowed him and nuzzled deeper against his groin, his hands exploring them both as if he would draw them into him and possess them completely.

It took all of his will to withdraw from between the Vampire's soft, encouraging lips, but he was on fire by this time and Cory's twisting, writhing body beckoned like the holy grail made flesh. Rayne, generous to the last, had left the well-squeezed tube of KY on the pillows when he retrieved his camera. He had returned his attention to Cory now, stroking long, cool hands over the boy's velvety skull and powerful shoulders as his blond head nodded urgently in the singer's lap.

The few droplets of lube felt cold and slick on Marc's fingers and he touched his lips to the hollow of Cory's back above those magnificent, firm little buttocks, then applied the tips of his fingers ever so searchingly between the boy's cheeks. Not unexpectedly, Cory was hard to get inside. His sphincter muscle was as tight as the rest of him and Marc had to caress for what felt like a long, deliberate time until he finally yielded and allowed the other man even an inch within him. Marc did not allow him respite, although Cory twisted and moaned in protest, he quickly eased the searching digit further in until he felt the boy relax fractionally, realising perhaps that it did not hurt as much as he had been dreading it might.

"Shhh..." Rayne was breathing now, still massaging his scalp and upper body intimately. "Try to take it easy.... It's gonna be fine, sweetheart. I swear to you."

His pale green eyes had the intensity of acid when they lifted to meet Marc's darker, hungrier gaze. Slowly, the mortal withdrew his finger and eased another in beside it. This time Cory twisted like a spring and cried out softly at the intrusion. Rayne moved to hold him, sinking down lower, kissing every inch of him in reassurance, although the singer had a firm hold on his muscular young lover which Cory seemed to sense, for he fought them harder.

"Ahhh....aooowww... no!" he protested softly, as Rayne's mouth worked his neck and throat and the singer's hands snaked lower to caress his groin. "Oh.. o-ohhh..."

Rayne's lips found his mouth and they kissed more passionately. Marc nuzzled the boy's back and shoulders and gave him a third finger, more roughly this time.

Tease! he thought bitterly, although he did not say as much. See how you like this then!

Cory pushed back against him abruptly, riding his invasive fingers and yielding so abruptly that for a moment, Marc worried that he had torn the youth internally. Then Cory was moaning and begging quietly; "Oh... please... please... I'm so close!"

Beneath him, Rayne put his head back into the pillows, still touching and milking the blond boy's cock, although his eyes were closed and he was smiling with supreme satisfaction. Something in that knowing expression spurred Marc on and he withdrew his fingers, sticky with the wetness of Cory's own body as much as the lube.

Decisively, he squeezed a little more gel into his left hand and stroked it firmly over the head of his aching sex, rubbing himself slowly, even as he nudged himself between Cory's ass cheeks and probed the boy hard. He was already sweating and there was a sheen of perspiration on Cory's golden skin too as the other man thrust into him firmly, gripping his lean hips tight in both hands. Marc was ready for his attempts to pull free and knelt across the blond boy's calves now so that Cory could not buck him off.

He was aware that Rayne was also holding the kid tightly, kissing him once more but whispering; "Relax... relax... It'll be just fine.." into his open mouth.

Cory whimpered under him but he was also writhing against Rayne, giving in to the other sensation which threatened to blow him away. Marc could feel from the fragility of his cries that he was becoming increasingly turned on. Rayne exacerbated the situation now, by slipping out from under him and writhing down to suck the boy again. Cory's head was bowed and he leaned all his weight into one elbow; the other hand was running through Rayne's hair, encouraging his mouth whilst he gasped and swore alternately and Marc pulsed more fiercely inside him.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck!" Cory panted, then threw back his head and cried out incoherently in his pleasure.

Rayne emerged from beneath him, moments later, with a vivid smile on his sharply handsome face and pearly rivulets of cum on his lips and chin. Cory slumped on the mattress, still panting like a marathon runner whilst the singer wrapped his arms around Marc's shoulders, kissing him as he fucked the blond youngster hard. Rayne's tongue was salty-sweet with the taste of Cory's semen and Marc was suddenly torn between the pleasure of being inside Cory and the desire to lie with Rayne again.

"I want you," he gasped when the Vampire's lips released him.

"All in good time," said Rayne Wylde with a wicked smile.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers