California Zephyr Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

His climax, when it came, was captured digitally, for posterity. Rayne was indulging all his hobbies at once, lying comfortably in the pillows with the camera whilst Cory sucked him off, idly watching Marc screw the blond kid with a savage urgency he had never believed himself capable of.

Marc no longer cared what Rayne was doing with the pictures... it hardly seemed important compared to the massive orgasm he was struggling towards. When he reached the moment of ejaculation he barely had the breath in his body to even moan, let alone cry out. A vast shuddering sob escaped him and he sank trembling with electric passions onto Cory's hot, sweat-slicked body, his face buried in the tangle of his own, long dark hair; rocked physically by the thundering of his heart.

Rayne Wylde threw back his head with a delicious, fanged grin and laughed softly and fondly as he stroked his hands over their exhausted bodies. Finally, he drew them apart, kissing them each in turn as they drowsed in his embrace. Marc's last coherent memory was of the Vampire crouching over Cory as he watched through half-shuttered eyelids, biting deeply into the blond boy's neck as Cory slept and feeding long and hard on the younger man's blood until the lower part of his beautiful face was a glistening, sanguine masque.

END OF PART TWO

...to be concluded.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers