Caline Ch. 01

Story Info
Dr. Harmon medically examines Ander's newest slave.
4.5k words
4.02
67.1k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Ander took his newest slave to Dr. Harmon, having enjoyed the slave the previous day and night.

Ever since sex slavery was legalized in New California, Master had relied on his doctor to be discreet and professional. Even though Dr. Harmon hated the slavery laws, he agreed to Ander's appointments. Ander was the Governor's son and a powerful man who Dr. Harmon didn't want to anger. He also felt bad for the slaves and knew any other doctor Ander found to examine them would be humiliating at best, dangerous at worst.

Master knew to bring her into the exam room directly at the appointment time, ignoring the looks from the receptionist and nurses-looks of pity, contempt . . . longing? Their eyes, of course, also lingered on Master. His presence almost always took command in a room.

"Up, slave." Master tugged on Caline's leather leash, tugging against her neck until she begrudgingly sat on the exam table. He unclipped the leash and clipped it to his belt, leaving her only with her metal collar on.

Dr. Harmon didn't risk keeping Ander and his slaves waiting long. He knocked, then opened the door and walked into the exam room. As always, he looked Ander in the eyes, nodded, then turned his attention to the slave.

Dr. Harmon was taken aback. The slaves were, of course, always conventionally attractive-fit, clear skinned, usually long-haired, legally at least 18 but always youthful and fresh-faced, often with big eyes and full lips. This slave was no exception, but, Dr. Harmon quickly noticed, beautiful enough for him to take a quick intake of breath. Ander had outdone himself.

He blinked, annoyed that Ander had gotten a reaction-however subtle he'd tried to keep it-out of him. He was here for the patient. He smiled, but the slave was looking down at her lap, silky black hair falling in front of her face, and didn't probably didn't see him. He knew that she must be scared out of her mind and dreading every moment to come.

Feeling Ander's eyes on him, Dr. Harmon cautiously stepped forward and lifted the slave's chin with his finger. She looked up at him with frightened cornflower-blue eyes.

"What's her name?" Part of Dr. Harmon's rules were that there would be no documentation that he examined slaves. The new slave laws were still tied up with the Supreme Court, and he didn't want to end up on the wrong side of history on paper, financially and professionally ruined. With no medical record to access, he had to rely on Ander.

"Caline," Master answered.

"How old is she?"

"Eighteen, of course." The way Ander smirked as he answered made Dr. Harmon want to spit in his face.

"Let's put a gown on you." Master hated when Dr. Harmon addressed the slaves directly, but Dr. Harmon knew he could get away with it for now. He took a pale pink hospital gown from the cupboard and helped Caline into it. The paper gown was like a robe with no tie, and he positioned the opening in the front and stood between her and Ander, so that Ander couldn't see Dr. Harmon pull the gown tight and to her left over Caline's thin body, allowing her to pin it closed by holding her left arm tightly at her side. She seemed relieved to finally not be naked.

"Let's take your height and weight."

Master hovered at Dr. Harmon's elbow, always eager to see if the training facility's slave records were accurate, or exaggerated. If exaggerated, they would have hell to pay.

Dr. Harmon turned Caline to face him and backed her slightly until she was against the wall by the door. He noted her height as she finally raised her eyes to directly meet his. Ashamed, he quickly looked away. She looked so young, so scared.

Caline held her breath. The doctor was a little taller than Master, with thick dark hair and kind brown eyes. He had dark stubble and full lips. He touched her so gently. She hadn't been touched gently . . . forever? For as long as her memory now reached?

Dr. Harmon elbowed Master away, toward the chair he clearly wanted him to sit and stay in. "167 centimeters," Dr. Harmon said out loud, "Just shy of 5-foot-6."

Dr. Harmon gently nudged Caline's shoulder and urged her to step on a scale.

He clucked his tongue in disapproval and looked at Master when the number appeared. "She's underweight, Ander."

Master raised his eyebrows in mock innocence. "I just got her."

"You need to fix it," Dr. Harmon said, "before she gets sick."

Master said nothing, just moved his eyes to his slave and looked her up and down. Caline hated Master's eyes on her like that. He was beautiful too, she knew that. Someone she may have found attractive in a previous life. But he was the one who'd put this collar on her. The one who had made her bleed last night. In her head she thought of him as Dorian Gray, young and handsome on the outside, rotting and decaying behind closed doors.

Dr. Harmon gave Caline a light, reassuring squeeze at the top of her arm. "Sit back on the exam table," he told her. Ander's jaw tightened, and Dr. Harmon knew he was getting annoyed with him for talking directly to Caline. She was also not talking and avoiding both their eyes, which concerned him. She seemed suspiciously cowed for one of Ander's new slaves.

Dr. Harmon turned to Caline and sighed.

"I'm going to do a complete exam, head to toe," he said to no one in particular. "I'll try to make it quick and painless."

"Oh, take your time," Master drawled, his voice hard as steel. Caline flinched.

Dr. Harmon approached to stand directly in front of Caline, trying to position himself so that he blocked Ander, hopefully allowing her to relax a bit. He brushed back her hair and briefly examined her scalp.

"I don't take girls with fleas, for fuck's sake," Master muttered behind him.

Dr. Harmon nodded. "No lice, no fleas." He rubbed a lock of hair between his fingers. "Seems healthy and nourished, for now."

Caline closed her eyes and tried to find a space of peace. She liked Dr. Harmon's nearness. He reminded her of . . . who? Who was that man before? Before she hated all the men? He checked her eyes, her nasal passage, and checked her mouth and throat, much, she could tell, to Master's amusement. Dr. Harmon ran his gloved hands along the sides of her neck, and she felt the hairs at the back prickle.

"Did you feel any lumps in her breasts?" Dr. Harmon asked.

"Why don't you check?" Master asked, trying to hide a smile.

"Given her age," Dr. Harmon punctuated the words sharply, "the likelihood of a breast abnormality are low. Did you feel anything concerning?"

"No."

"Any blood or clear liquid when you squeeze her nipples?"

Caline blushed. She hated, hated, that Dr. Harmon knew Master had already done whatever he wanted to her.

"No."

Dr. Harlow nodded. Caline realized that he was showing mercy, sparing her the embarrassment of having him check himself in front of her Master.

Then Dr. Harmon sighed. "This might hurt."

He placed his left hand in the middle of Caline's back, and, as gently as possible, firmly pushed on each of her ribs with his right hand, asking, each time, if it hurt.

"No, Sir," were the first words Caline said to him.

"No, Sir. No, Sir. Ow!" He nodded and checked the rest. One more, "Ow!" on the opposite side. On a scale of 1-10, Caline nervously rated her pain a 4 and admitted that it hurt to take a deep breath.

Dr. Harmon shot Master a death glare. "It can puncture the lungs, Ander."

Master only nodded slightly in response.

"You have to be careful. It's life or death. You have eight inches and at least seventy pounds on her, remember that."

"Oh, I do," Master said, catching Caline's eyes. She quickly lowered hers, remembering how he must have hurt her ribs. He didn't say anything, perhaps not wanting Dr. Harmon to know how soon she'd try to run away, and how brutal his kicks had been when she fell.

"I'm going to listen to your heart and lungs with this stethoscope," Dr. Harmon told Caline, warming the metal between his hands as he spoke. She tried to hold the gown closed at her middle as he placed the stethoscope and his hand under the gown to hold it to her heart, making it open at the top.

"I have to listen from the back now." Dr. Harmon snaked the stethoscope and his arm around her, opening half the gown and allowing her left breast out. She had been naked when he walked in, but less aware of it. She blushed crimson as he instructed her to breathe deeply in and out, apologizing that he knew it hurt her ribs. She watched her breast lift and sway at the bottom of her vision and wondered if Dr. Harmon was watching out of his peripheral as well.

"Thank you," he said, drawing his arm away and squeezing her gown closed for her. She let out a breath of relief.

"Lay back," Dr. Harmon told Caline as gently as he could.

Shaking with nerves, she lay back on the exam table, the gown falling slightly open again.

This time Dr. Harmon gently pressed around her stomach. He checked her hip, knee, and ankle joints. She blushed again when Master chuckled when Dr. Harlow asked if her hips were double-jointed and she had to affirm.

Dr. Harmon took a deep breath. "We have to do the internal exam, sweetheart."

Caline didn't move or respond as Dr. Harmon pulled the stirrups up from beneath the exam table and snapped them into place. Gently, he guided her legs into them.

"Scoot down," he instructed, and, when she moved only a few inches, picked up her hips and pulled her to the edge of the table himself.

"Oh! She has a condition!" Master suddenly said, and both heads turned to him in surprise.

"It was in the papers from the training facility," he said, and looked at Caline. "Mayofascial pelvic floor pain?" he half-told, half-asked.

Caline nodded. She remembered something like that. They'd been so angry with her at the training facility. There was something wrong with her. She'd screamed so hard at even the smallest dildos, and kept screaming she had to use the bathroom when she'd just gone. Finally, when she got her period from the pill they gave her and even the tampons weren't fitting, there'd been another exam there, with chains and straps . . . she shuddered. Yeah, the training facility had definitely found something wrong with her. Or caused it, she thought to herself.

"Myofascial," Dr. Harmon corrected. "I can check for that. It's okay" His gentle voice suggested he wasn't addressing Ander.

He positioned the light above Caline's pelvis, pushing the gown away from her lower half. Caline squirmed, and Dr. Harmon put a gentle hand on her wrist. "If you move around, I have to strap you down. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you want to be strapped down? Some sl-patients find it relaxes them," he said, trying not to call her a slave to her face.

"No, Sir," she pleaded.

"Okay, hold still then." He positioned the light closer and rolled a stool over so that he could sit between her legs.

"Have you had intercourse within the last twenty-four hours?"

Avoiding looking at her Master, Caline said, "Yes, Sir." Rape, she thought to herself. I've been raped in the last twenty-four hours.

Caline knew it wasn't good for her when Dr. Harmon sighed and Master chuckled.

"I don't recommend them at home, but I'll have to give you a douche to accurately take lab tests from you today. Do you know what a douche is?"

"Like . . . water inside, Sir?"

Dr. Harmon nodded. "A solution designed to help maintain the healthy pH of your vagina. It will help clean out any residue. I'll make it quick."

Dr. Harmon stood to take several supplies from the cabinets. Caline pretended she really was strapped down and refused to watch or move. She felt many conflicting feelings. A part of her wanted this to be over, but a part felt a dark thrill at being all spread out and touched by Dr. Harmon.

Dr. Harmon placed something small and light on the ground near her.

"Do you want me to explain what I'm doing?" he asked. This time, addressing no one in particular worked against him. Caline said, "No, Sir," just as Master said, "Yes." Dr. Harmon regretted asking and knew he'd have to acquiesce to Ander.

"I'm going to fill the douche with a sterile solution," he explained, holding up an odd contraption with a long, elliptical-shaped flexible bulb attached to a metal tube he'd covered with a thin plastic covering. He unscrewed the metal tube and poured in a clear liquid from a marked container. He re-screwed the tube.

"I'm going to lubricate the inserter," he said, then hastily added, "in order to safely use it," just in case Ander protested.

"Are you sure your patient isn't already lubricated?" Ander asked with mock seriousness, as if actually wondering instead of trying to humiliate Caline. Before Dr. Harmon could stop him, he stood up and put a finger inside Caline. Caline whimpered.

"Mmm," Ander said, removing his finger and wiping the juices on Caline's cheek. "I don't think further lubrication is necessary." Ander smiled and lightly smacked Caline's cheek.

Dr. Harmon ignored him and applied a squeeze of lubrication onto the disposable plastic coating on the metal tube.

To Caline's dismay, Master only took a small step aside when Dr. Harmon re-positioned himself between her legs, holding the douche. Master stayed near him, unapologetically staring at her exposed vulva and labia.

The hair had all been lasered off within her first few days at the training facility and had never grown back after the second laser session. She felt cold and exposed, but she also felt more cream pooling in her vagina as Dr. Harmon placed one hand on her inner thigh. "This is my touch. I'm going to slowly insert the douche. I want you to focus on breathing deeply, letting your belly fill up as much as it will go, and then letting all the air out as slowly as you can out of your mouth."

Caline did as he told her to, closing her eyes and focusing on breathing in and out as slowly and deeply as she could. Closing her eyes helped her forget where she was and what was happening, but it made the physical sensations and her thoughts of Dr. Harmon all the more acute.

He placed a gentle gloved hand on the crease between her thigh and vulva, holding her steady. As he promised, he slowly inserted the metal tube of the douche. He tried to angle it comfortably, shifting it whenever he noticed her flinch or draw in sharply. He watched as her belly filled with air and then slowly emptied.

"Good girl," he encouraged. He didn't want to embarrass her with condescending platitudes, but he also noticed more of her own juices gushed at the words. Ander noticed too and laughed. A light flush colored Caline's cheeks.

"Okay, it's all the way in. You'll feel the liquid going in. Don't try to clench or hold it. Let it flow and clean you out. I have a bowl to catch the water. Don't be embarrassed."

Dr. Harmon lightly squeezed the bulb connected to the metal tube and slowly filled Caline with a room temperature liquid. She started, raising her hips off the table to try to move away from the tube and the liquid flowing in. Dr. Harmon gently pressed down on her lower belly, holding her on the table. "If you move he'll make me strap you down," he warned, speaking low but with a sharp tone, the first time he'd done so with her.

Caline let out a large breath and tried to hold still on the table. Tears filmed her vision in humiliation and discomfort. They flowed as Dr. Harmon removed the tube and the water gushed out, falling between her legs and into what sounded like a metal bowl lined in plastic on the floor. To her shock, Dr. Harmon placed the pads of his thumbs on her vulva, directly to the sides of her vaginal opening. "Relax right here," he commanded, pressing in feather lightly. She groaned, letting the tight clenching muscles relax for him, and the last of the water flow out.

With a look of pity, Dr. Harmon looked at Caline and told her, "One more time, sweetheart."

He stepped away to re-fill the bulb with solution, and to Caline's horror her Master took Dr. Harmon's spot between her legs, assessing her with hungry and mocking eyes.

"Getting all nice and cleaned out for me, my little slave slut?" he murmured to her, running his finger along her labia, then in circles around her opening. Caline opened her mouth, panting in her attempt to stay relaxed and continue the deep breathing. Master suddenly placed three fingers inside, and reflexively Caline grabbed his wrist to pull him away.

Faster than she could react, Master slapped her with his other hand, hard, and drove the fingers in deeper, her hand on his wrist futile.

"Strap her down," Master told Dr. Harmon through gritted teeth.

Dr. Harmon sighed. "Alright, step back a bit and let me work." Master stepped back a little more than before, but not much. Avoiding looking Caline in the eyes, Dr. Harmon placed and secured rubber straps across her thighs, securing her to the stirrups, across her lower belly, below her breasts, attached her hands to the part of the headrest above her head, and, finally, a last strap across her forehead, immobilizing her head. Caline whimpered and shifted. Dr. Harmon shook his head.

"I left a little give in this one," he told her, hooking a finger beneath the strap on her belly. "Keep doing your breathing. We're almost done." Caline felt the straps cutting into her skin when she moved and felt it constrain her belly as she breathed in. To her humiliation, she felt her juices trickling and, though she couldn't see them, knew that her Master and Dr. Harmon could see how much the straps were exciting her.

"Same as before, sweetheart. Take a nice big breath in through your nose." Dr. Harmon waited for Caline to breathe in, filling her belly and causing the strap to press tightly against her.

"Let it all out through your mouth." As Caline exhaled, Dr. Harmon inserted the metal tube.

"Inhale." Matching her pace, Dr. Harmon filled Caline with the solution. "And exhale." Caline closed her eyes as Dr. Harmon removed the douche and the solution flowed out.

She whimpered as she felt two fingers tugging at her labia, holding her open. She opened her eyes and started, worried it was her Master and that he would do something rough, but it was only Dr. Harmon, gently keeping her open, regarding her with a kind but clinical expression.

He nodded. "Good girl. We're all done with that." He stepped back, shouldering Master a bit so that he also had to take a small step back and away from Caline.

"Let's check for myofascial pain. It might be uncomfortable, but it actually won't hurt. What I'm checking for are tight muscles that don't shift away from my touch like they would usually. I'm going to use two gloved fingers and-" Dr. Harmon's words cut off, and, with deep embarrassment, Caline realized he was assessing the excessive juices flowing and didn't want to say that he would also use any additional lube. "And, uh, we'll get started." Dr. Harmon smiled, pulling on a new pair of gloves. His fingers felt uncomfortable and a little painful, but better and more natural than the unforgiving metal of the douche. Dr. Harmon kept one hand directly below the strap across her lower belly and used the other to push against the walls of her vagina.

"Do you want to feel?" Dr. Harmon asked Master. Caline closed her eyes. Master inserted his fingers and Dr. Harmon instructed him to push inward, up, to the left, to the right. "Feel how you can't move your fingers? That muscle wall is supposed to shift out of the way when it feels pressure. She definitely has myofascial pelvic floor pain. Please remove your fingers so I can continue the exam. You can wash your hands at the sink there."

Master ignored him, instead inserting the fingers into Caline's mouth for her to lick clean before crossing to the sink.

"What does that mean?" Master asked.

12