Caline Ch. 02

Story Info
Master Ander enjoys a last encounter with his sex slave.
848 words
4.01
18.7k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caline knelt on the cold oak floors, resting on her ankles, legs spread, chest out, holding the opposite elbow with her hands behind her back.

She felt the usual frustration and fear, but also disappointment and confusion.

She was scared of the men in the house with her, and frustrated with how easily these rulers of the universe had taken her freedom and dignity.

The night after the medical exam, Master had hung her by the wrists in his dungeon and flogged her across her breasts, butt, and finally attached a spreader bar above her knees and flogged her pussy until she screamed.

"You came so beautifully before. You can't do it again? For me?" he'd cruelly asked before whipping her with the leather contraption again, her limp body collapsing against the constraints.

Then he left her there, for how many hours she didn't know.

When he returned, Master was unspeakably, suspiciously, tender. He carried her up the stairs and to his own bathroom. Through the window she saw that it was dawn. Master drew a hot bath scented with jasmine oil. He washed her with a soft cloth and luxurious soap that smelled of lemons and rosemary, threading his fingers through her hair and massaging her scalp as he washed her long hair.

"Come on up, little one," he said, holding out a large Turkish towel. Sore and scared, she stood up on shaky legs and was enveloped in the towel and his arms.

Master kissed her forehead, temple, and then his mouth was on hers, pushing his tongue in and letting her taste him. He pushed her against the bathroom counter, quickly pulling her legs up and around his waist.

Caline groaned. Of course. Of course he'd do it now, when she was still sore, when all her juices were washed away and it would hurt the most possible. Dr. Harmon had said she needed foreplay. That she should be on top and in charge. Dr. Harmon . . . God, he'd tried to keep her raped as little as possible, hadn't he? But even he had given into Master, humiliating her on his own exam table.

Master massaged her breasts, tenderly pinching at her pink nipples, then shaking her breasts gently from the bottom to watch them jiggle. He ran his palms down her sides and across her belly. He massaged her hips and her pelvis.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you one last time," he said in a soft voice, pressing her into him. Looking over Master's shoulder, Caline's eyes widened. One last time? Was he going to strangle her dead? Fuck her to death? What could he mean?

Caline didn't have long to focus. He held her thighs apart with firm hands, so that she had no choice but to cling to him with her legs around his waist and hands on his shoulders. He teased her opening with the head of his cock, then plunged in as she gasped. He thrust gently at first, then rougher.

"Touch yourself," he whispered in her ear. "Rub your little clit until you cum for me."

Mechanically, Caline did as she was told, her thoughts more on what he'd do with her lifeless corpse than any sexual pleasure.

"Don't be worried," Master said, perhaps sensing what was wrong. "I have a buyer. You'll like him."

Caline leaned back, and her eyes caught Master's. She was confused at first, and then understanding dawned. Master laughed as he watched the realization hit her. "What? You thought you'd get to stay with me forever? I run this show. I get the slaves to the men who need them, and I make a pretty penny doing it. I don't have time to settle down with the likes of you: a little slave slut who can't even get off for me." He thrust harder, pushing her hand away from her clit and replacing it with his own forceful touch. He mimicked the same circular motions, but he was more forceful, pressing in deeper.

A million thoughts ran through Caline's mind. Who was this new man? If Master thought she'd like him, it couldn't be a good sign. Worst, she felt a nagging disappointment that she hadn't been good enough for Master to keep. The horror and filth of the thought disgusted and aroused her. Why did she want to please Master?

Master's breathing became more labored. "Cum for me, my little slave slut," he whispered in her ear, pressing and circling directly on her clit just as his cock caressed against her g-spot. With a groan, Caline came on his hard cock, throwing her head back and feeling her pussy convulse and spasm against his hardness. As the last waves of pleasure flowed through Caline, Master orgasmed, crying out and filling her with his cum.

Master smiled as his cock softened and he pulled out of Caline. He tilted her head up and made her look him in the eye. He licked his lips and kissed her sensuously. "Don't forget who took your virginity, slut. Don't forget who made you his."