Calista Does the NBA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked on the cock-like head of the dildo that had been inside her, and winked seductively as Lucy and Shaq watched with interest. I could see Lucy's spread pussy before me. Like the dildo, it was covered in her syrupy cum and my own saliva. Lucy's pussy was still convulsing and pulsating, as the orgasm swept through her body like a tornado. What a temptress she was. She crooked her finger and beckoned me, pointing to her swollen labia. She looked good enough to eat. I know you won't believe this. I know I look anorexic, but I really do enjoy eating a good meal, I just have a very active metabolism. I never refuse a meal!. As I said Lucy looked good enough to eat so I did, focusing all of my attention and energy to lapping up her sweet pussy. Shaq named her "Juicy Lucy". Boy was he right -- and what delicious juices they were! My face lay cradled on her smooth lower belly, and she held it in place so that I could lap up what was left. Afterwards we both needed a little time to rest and recover our energy.

Now that we had taken advantage of the opportunity to recuperate, our libidos were reinvigorated and we were ready to go again. It was clear that Lucy and I were having similar lustful thoughts because we both reached for the long double-headed dong simultaneously. We were giggling like two silly little girls. Lucy impaled herself onto one end of the long flexible shaft. I scooted my bottom forward, skewering myself on the other end. Slowly we both started gyrating our hips, sliding our pussies along the shaft of the dildo. Pushing and pushing while pulling more and more of it into our greedy holes until finally our pussies touched one another and the dong disappeared from view. Then we began to grind against each other. Our clits rubbed against each other while we fucked excitedly. Lucy leaned forward, took my nipple into her mouth and bit down lightly, rolling it around with her tongue. I winced at the pain and moaned in pleasure. Her clit felt hard pressed up against my own. Sparks of delight flowed from my cunt upward through my body, causing my vaginal muscles to contract and grip more tightly onto the shaft. I sighed my appreciation and Lucy groaned. We fucked even more vigorously as we each approached another orgasm. We were shouting each other's name lustily, which made us fuck even more feverishly.

The orgasm overwhelmed my body like a crashing wave. I cried out Lucy's name and went over the top. I was in total rapture. Seeing my response set off Lucy and she erupted like a volcano in yet another climax. Our sopping wet bodies went limp as we keeled over in exhaustion with the dildo still welding our pussies together.

But later on after we'd had another opportunity to rest, drunk a little more wine and smoked some grass, Lucy reached over and grabbed for a long, black, strap-on dildo.

"Get down on your hands and knees bitch." she said with authority. " because I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

I did, and I watched as Lucy strapped it on and entered me from behind. My pussy was so wet that it accepted the hard rubber dong without any resistance. The dildo made those loud sucking noises as Lucy pushed it deep inside my cavity and then pulled it back out. Then she slapped my buttocks hard, leaving red finger marks on my cheek.

I turned and gave Lucy a bewildered look.

"Thwack!" She slapped me again on the other buttock cheek. This one was harder than the first and sting reverberated.

"Ouch! That hurt. Hey! Wh.. wh.. what's going on, Lucy?"

Lucy smirked, then scowled… "That's Miss Lucy to you … she said emphasizing the word 'Miss'.

Two more smacks brought tears to my eyes. Lucy never blinked and ironically, my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. My nipples were as hard as pebbles.

"Next time… and there WILL be a next time, I'll wear my favorite little leather number and bring this little bag full of whips and clips that I have hidden in my closet to use on you. Are you enjoying yourself Calista? … she snickered … oh yes I can see that you are!"

She was right. I was enjoying myself. Lucy was pumping faster and faster, the dildo was squeaking as she alternatively drove it in and withdrew it from my wet, accepting hole. I guessed this wasn't the first time she'd done this. I was rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"I know that you are Shaq's little sex toy and his slut, but from now on, you are also going to be my sex slave too! I'm sure Shaq will allow me to have some fun with you from time to time. Do you understand?" She pulled my hair and I grimaced and suppressed a scream. Shaq nodded and smiled.

"Yes Lu … I mean Yes, Miss Lucy." I was trembling and Lucy seemed dead serious.

"Say it! Say it so Shaq can hear you. Tell him that you're my little sex slut too!" She pinched my nipples.

I said it. Lucy smiled, that seemed to satisfy her for now. She stopped hurting me and proceeded to finish fucking me. Lucy rode me like an accomplished equestrienne. She egged me on and threatened to hurt me again if I didn't yell obscenities, tell her what a whore I was, and graphically describe to her what I wanted her to do to me. My climax was as strong as any I can remember. I collapsed and we all fell into a deep sleep and didn't awaken until the morning.

In the morning after breakfast and a shower Lucy and I turned our attention to Shaq. Our mouths were simultaneously exploring his cock, giving him a double dose of head. I moved my head to Shaq's waiting cock. Within a few seconds, Lucy taking the mushroom shaped head in her mouth joined me, as I licked up and down the length of the shaft and balls.

Next he was fucking Lucy. Watching them, I knew I had to join in somehow. She was sitting on top facing him and I asked Lucy to straighten up while she was riding his cock. I then moved my body around, so that I was straddling his face; putting my very wet pussy right on his mouth and he obliged and ate my pussy. Shaq has a very talented tongue, which very quickly found all of my most sensitive and erogenous spots, causing me to drench his face with my love juices. I could tell with his grunting and moaning, this wasn't going to last much longer, and soon he was shooting stream, after stream of his cum, into Lucy's waiting pussy.

But that wasn't the end of it. As Lucy climbed off of Shaq, he playfully pushed my face down toward her perspiring groin. I didn't need much more encouragement as my tongue dove into her cum filled pussy. After few licks, she was panting and moaning.

Afterward Lucy and I reversed positions. I was down on all fours with Shaq taking me 'doggie style' his cock was buried deep inside me, and there were four hands massaging my breasts. All the while, I was licking Lucy's very swollen clit, and fingering her pussy, using three fingers. Her hips were bucking up into my hand, and tongue, as she erupted, in another very strong climax. I was busy tasting every drop of her piquant sauce that I could.

Then I sucked Shaq off while Lucy ate my pussy. With my hand holding Shaq's balls, his cock pushing into my throat, he leaned down to play with each nipple, and to watch Lucy licking my pussy, and frigging my ass with her finger. Obviously the vision of Lucy eating me turned him on even more. He shot another full load of his sex milk into my mouth. With one hand, I pulled Lucy up to me, and kissed her full on the lips, not letting her know I had not yet swallowed Shaq's cum. Slowly, I let a bit of his cum dribble into her mouth, moving back, in case she wanted to spit it out. She smiled, and moved back to kiss me harder. With both of our tongues now saturated with his cum, we continued kissing for another five minutes, while Shaq watched smiling the entire time. We weren't through yet. I ate Lucy while she blew Shaq. It was a long evening, and a very pleasurable one too.

While at first I was uncomfortable with Shaq's desire to bring other women into our sex life, I'm much more secure now and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact I kind of enjoy it especially after Lucy because I learned that Shaq and I both love "eating Chinese" as often as we can. Shaq told me that he intends to invite the other women in the cast over to dinner in the near future. He says that our show has the best looking 'ho's' on television. Hmmm, it sounds like he's got some more delicious after dinner parties planned. Since Shaq likes to share me, I suppose I'll have to share him too!!

Tomorrow night Jane Krakowski, that sexy, big breasted blonde with crimped hair has accepted our dinner invitation. Jane plays the role of Elaine Vassal, my trampy assistant, on Ally McBeal. I've always thought that Jane was the sexiest woman in the cast. She's very pretty and she has a great body. No doubt, knowing Shaq, I will have an opportunity to get to find out for myself just how great it is. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he has in mind. ISN'T LIFE WONDERFUL!!!