Calista's Beach Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calista lifted her head and whispered, "Cum for me, little one," and returned to suckling her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssss…oh God…thank you, Mistress," Shannel cried out as she shuddered in a savage orgasm screaming out her bliss.

"Yesssss, little one...Cum hard for your Mistress, who loves you so," Calista said softly, "Cum for me sweet Shannel...cum good for Mistress." Shannel shuddered in orgasm whining as she came. "Yes, love...oh you cum so beautifully, sweet Shannel! I love to watch the sheer pleasure on your beautiful face as you cum, love," Calista whispered to her.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming all over you, Ma'am," Shannel cried out, as she shuddered through another powerful orgasm. Her juices spewed out of her pussy, drenching Calista's face, mouth and tongue as she continued to tongue her clit remorselessly throughout Shannel's orgasm. Calista was drenched with a torrent of cunt nectar. She worked hard to try and gather it all in her mouth and tongue to swallow it.

"Ummmmm, you are so delicious, little one," Calista said, involuntarily reverting to her usual Dominant role.

"Oh God, Calista…I mean Mistress…I mean…Ohhhh, that was so good," Shannel sighed as her body quivered through the last moments of her orgasm. "I've never been with anyone that made love to me like you, Mistress," she sighed. Calista moved up onto Shannel's body to lick and suckle each of her nipples then embraced her to kiss her deeply. "I love you," Shannel whispered, as they kissed bringing their nectar coated faces together, as Shannel returned the kiss with equal fervor. Calista, weary, spent and exhausted, rolled off of Shannel, still holding her tightly, her hands gently stroked Shannel's beautiful body, happy that chance had brought them together.

They rested naked, cuddling close together on their towels. The beach was nearly abandoned by others. A few people were sitting around a fire far down the beach, but the two women were too tired to explore any new opportunities tonight. When both had recovered sufficiently, they put on their bikini bottoms, gathered their towels and walked arm in arm toward the hotel. "Stay with me tonight, Shannel?" Calista asked. Shannel nodded 'yes' smiling as she kissed Calista on her cheek.

12