Calista's Dungeon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Calista aimed at Margi's nipple clamps. She struck brutally and the first clip snapped open and dropped to the floor. Margi screamed! The blood rushed to restore circulation to her nipple nearly caused Margi to pass out from the intense pain. Margi writhed in severe pain when Calista whipped off the nipple clamps. The returning blood felt like fire on her tortured nipples. Her Mistress leaned over to kiss each nipple tenderly. Calista stepped back to watch the little welts made by the alligator clips, meld together on Margi's Breasts. Finally, the melding welts form three welted circles around each of Margi's lovely breasts. Margi moaned delightfully as Calista's mouth soothed her aching nipples then shuddered when she realized what was in store for her next.

Drawing expert aim again, Calista attended to the cuntlip alligator clips. Margi screamed and shrieked as her Mistress whipped the clips from her cuntlips. Calista whipped off each of the alligator clips from Margi's cuntlips, except for those that held the dildo securely in her cunt. "I'll leave those clips in place, sweet one, and move behind you to whip off the clips biting your lovely asscheeks. I love watching the little welt mounds form neatly on your beautiful ass," Calista told her sobbing slave. Finally, only the two clips embedded in her asshole remained. Margi whimpered, her body shuddered and twitched as the pain began to overwhelm her, feeling the dildo whirring relentlessly deep inside her.

Calista pulled an asscheek to the side, aimed and snapped off the upper clip, very painfully. Margi screeched, feeling like her rim had been ripped open as the clip was whipped off! Mistress Calista concentrated on the alligator clip in the bottom of Margi's asshole. She struck it harshly, but it didn't open. She struck it again, but still it resisted falling off. Margi screamed, shrieked, sobbed and whimpered as the whip kept striking the clip that seemed to be glued to her rim. "Your screams, gyrations and writhing make my task much harder, slut," Calista said haughtily, as several of the whip blows fell wide of their mark, leaving striped welts.

"No more, Mistress…no more, please…I can't stand anymore," Margi whimpered to her Mistress. Margi felt the fiery tip of the whip burn deep into her flesh, as Calista tried again to dislodge the alligator clip. She continued to strike it hard again and again, until finally, the clip snapped open and flew away from her rosy and swollen asshole. Margi hung limply from the chains, panting to control the pain that seemed to penetrate throughout the core of her very being.

"I'm sure there must be something wrong with your asshole, slave Margi, because that clip never did that before," Calista pondered, mocking her slave, as Margi wailed in pain, aching from the welts.

"I'm s…s…sorry Mistress," Margi gasped breathlessly.

"You should be sorry, slut. You have made your Mistress work extra hard removing that clip," Calista admonished her slave. Calista moved in front of Margi and aimed at her clit clamp.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm so sorry to be so selfish," Margi, whimpered softly, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Let's hope this clit clip will be easier," Calista stated, striking it savagely, but it too remained in place.

"Oh, no Ma'am," her slave whispered fearfully. Margi shut her eyes, and gritted her teeth tightly in anticipation of a brutal blow to the clip on her clit. Calista struck it several times, but the clip refused to dislodge. Margi screamed, feeling the whip bite into the tender flesh around her clit, leaving deep burning welts, "Oh God, Mistress, please…please…no more!" Visibly upset, Calista lifted the clit clamp weight and held it high in one hand as she aimed the whip. Margi thrashed and writhed, trying uselessly to avoid the sting of the whip. Calista dropped the weight and struck Margi's clit clamp just as the weight reached the end of the chain. The clip snapped off and tumbled to the floor. Margi let out a bloodcurdling scream as the clip, yanked free from her clit, caused a surge of burning blood wash into her tortured clit.

"There! It is done! I don't know why you wouldn't allow those last two clips to snap off, slut," Calista complained. Margi gasped for air and desperately tried to catch her breath.

"I…I…don't know Mistress. I'm so sorry, Ma'am," Margi sobbed. Calista poured herself more wine and let her slave enjoy the dildo's vibrations and fucking action as she sipped the wine. She watched her writhe in pleasure and pain. Finishing her wine, she unsnapped the remaining two alligator clips from Margi's cuntlips with her fingers. Margi hung weakly from her chains the actions of the dildo transformed her pain to pleasure. The dildo vibrated slowly out of Margi's cunt and fell to the floor. She gasped as the dildo popped out of her.

Mistress Calista released Margi's ankle restraints. She lowered the slave's arms and held her up as her wrist restraints were released. Her slave fell against Calista, grateful for her support, wrapping her arms around her Mistress. Holding her upright, Calista helped Margi to the bed in the corner of the Dungeon. She laid her slave down on her back and placed two pillows under her head and two more under her ass. Margi welcomed the bed, too weak to do anything, but let her Mistress arrange her body as she pleased. Calista climbed into bed and moved between Margi's legs to lower her mouth to her slave's sopping wet pussy. She licked and kissed all the welts on Margi's cuntlips and clit to soothe them with her tongue.

Lifting Margi's legs up, she soothed the welts on her sweet asscheeks with her tongue, licking and kissing them all over. Margi moaned with pleasure when she felt Calista's lips and tongue soothe her aching welts. "Oh, Mistress, that feels so good," Margi sighed. Calista pushed Margi's legs back, and her asshole rose up to meet her tongue. She licked the rosy little orifice, soothing her sore aching asshole. Margi purred as Calista's tongue soothed her burning asshole tenderly. Calista lowered her slave's legs, nuzzled the soft curls of her bush licked her way to Margi's navel, which was filled with salty sweat. She dipped her tongue into Margi's navel and drained it of sweat. Margi moaned happily as Calista's tongue glided over her belly, feeling blissful in spite of all she had endured. Moving up Calista licked and soothed Margi's magnificent breasts. She dwelled on each welted ring individually, until she finally reached her slave's nipple, which she suckled ravenously. Moving to her other breast, Calista treated it with the same soothing tongue. Margi arched her back, pressed her breast into Calista's mouth to feed her nipple to her Mistress.

Calista suckled greedily, slowly turned her body until her titties were over Margi's mouth and she lowered them to Margi's lips. Her slave eagerly wrapped her lips around her Mistress's breast, taking the nipple into her mouth to suck it like a starving baby. "I love sucking your lovely breasts and nipples, slave Margi. I love your lips surrounding my itty bitty titties, suckling me as we sixty-nine our tits," Calista whispered between licking her slaves' titties. Margi nursed on one little titty then, released it with a pop, and kissed her way to Calista's other nipple. "My pussy is sopping wet from your licking my titties, Margie," Calista moaned in sweet delight.

Calista pulled her nipple out of Margi's mouth to move forward into a full sixty-nine position and lowered her lips to Margi's sore and aching cunt. Her slave lifted her head to lick and kiss a trail on Calista's belly as she moved down. Tenderly, Calista licked Margi's sweet cuntlips up one side and down the other. Taking each cuntlip tenderly into her mouth, she sucked it and licked it clean of its juices. Margi reached out with her tongue and traced it over the smooth lips of Calista's cunt. Mistress Calista's tongue flicked across the edges of Margi's closed cuntlips and she gently pulled them with her lips.

Margi moaned with pleasure as Calista's tongue parted Margi's cuntlips probing deep inside, licking and sucking at the pink folds of the slave girls' inner cunt. Margi flicked her tongue lightly over her Mistress's outer nether lips, teasingly, then pressed her face to Calista's cunt and sucked her lips into her mouth. Calista savored her slaves' juices, swallowing them as they drained in abundance. Margi's aching clit could stand it no longer, and slowly glided out of its hood, starved for affection, swelled, engorged and stood erect. Gently, Calista kissed it, licked it, flicked her tongue over it, and pulled it into her mouth to lick it with her undivided attention.

Margi buried her face in Calista's cunt her tongue plunged deep past her lips, lapping at her Mistress's juices. Calista moaned delightfully as Margi's mouth and tongue caressed her cunt and clit. Margi gasped with pleasure as Mistress tormented her sensitive, tortured clit with her mouth and tongue. Calista felt her orgasm rising in her loins as Margi pleasured her. The slave girl suckled Calista's clit like it was a nipple. Mistress's body trembled and shivered from the sweet 'torment' of Margi's tongue.

Margi felt Calista's body quiver and shudder delightfully, as she trailed her tongue down the full length of Calista's ass cleft and swirled it around her puckered asshole. Suddenly, Calista stiffened, cried out and erupted in a massive orgasm! Again and again her pussy spasmed and squirted cum juices all over Margi's lovely face and mouth. Calista's eyes closed and she could barely stand the intensity of Margi's sucking as she came again and again. Margi felt her Mistress cumming and pushed her tongue past her rim, swirling it into Calista's asshole. Margi's body arched up and tensed, trembling as she held her orgasm back, to allow her Mistress the fullness of her moment.

Calista fell limply on her slaves' lovely body as her cunt convulsed in one orgasm after another as though she was in a state of near perpetual orgasm. Margi fucked Calista's ass with her tongue as juices gushed hot from Calista's cunt, washing over the slave girls face. Gasping for air, Calista barely managed to give Margi permission to cum, as another orgasm ravaged her body. Slave Margi heard the sweet words and arched her body, tensing, straining then erupting in orgasm as waves of cum spasms rippled through her. Margi's tongue continued lapping hungrily at Calista's juices as they gushed from her. Calista nearly unconsciousness, felt only the wonders of her pussy cumming and cumming. Unable to move, barely breathing, Calista felt Margi as she exploded in orgasm underneath her.

Margi rocked beneath her Mistress as waves of pleasure washed through her, again and again. Her tongue probed everywhere at once on her Mistress's cunt, lapping at her like a hungry puppy, while cumming ravenously. Calista forced her head between Margi's legs to lick and suck her sweet pussy, deriving the strength she needed from the marvelous cum juices, creamy, sudsy and thick with rich goodness. Margi gasped for air as her body finally collapsed back onto the bed spent and exhausted. Finally, Calista could no longer function and her body became limp, her face in Margi's cunt, breathing labored and unable to recover as Margi's marvelous orgasm subsided.

Margi delicately cleaned Calista's cuntlips with her tongue as she slowly recovered. Calista somehow found the strength to turn around and greedily seek out her slaves' mouth. Their faces glistened with each other's cunt nectar. She kissed Margi deeply, passionately, whispering that she loved her sweet slave, Margi. They embraced, nipples rubbing against each other, as they cuddled together and kissed tenderly. Their arms wrapped around one another, holding on tightly, passionately kissing and softly whispered their love for one another. Finally, they both recovered their senses and Calista whispered to her new slave. "Well, my sweet Margi, what did you think of your first session as a submissive?"

"Oooooo, I loved it! Even the pain was satisfying, Ma'am. I didn't think that I could stand the pain, but somehow it wasn't as horrid as I thought it would be," Margi replied. "Did I please you, Mistress?"

"Indeed, sweet little one, you pleased your mistress very much," Calista told her. "I was very impressed with your ability to endure, Margi. As the session progressed I thought you might use your 'safe' word, but you didn't. You were just splendid, love," Calista said as she kissed her new submissive passionately again.

"Thank you Ma'am, I'm looking forward to serving you again, Mistress, if you'll have me."

"It would be my pleasure, sweet Margi," Calista told her with a smile. "Oh, Margi, I'm so exhausted, and spent, sweet slave, that I'm just going to fall asleep right here in the Dungeon. You may stay as well, if you like," Calista whispered to her. Margi smiled, thrilled to be allowed to sleep with her Mistress on her very first night of slavery. "Sweet dreams, my love," whispered Calista closing her eyes to drift off to sleep.

"Goodnight sweet Mistress," Margi whispered, happy and contented with her newfound life of submission. She snuggled close to her Mistress, her body so exhausted that she fell asleep almost as soon as her eyelids fluttered shut.

The end: Part 7

12