Calista's Dungeon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bruno, move Twatiana over them," she ordered him. Bruno grasped Twatiana’s hips and moved her over the blond haired young man and unplugged her asshole. His cum, buried inside Twatiana’s asshole spurted out to coat the blond mans’ face and mouth in thick creamy cum. Twatiana watched, smiling as she felt cum drip from her asshole. Calista laughed at the blonde man as he struggled to avoid the frothy cum splashing onto his face. Holding Twatiana over the blonde man until her ass emptied of cum, Bruno moved her on the chain rail until her cunt was over the dark haired males’ face. Calista released Twatiana’s cuntlips and cum cascaded from her cunt to coat his face and mouth.

Twatiana laughed at both of them as they were blowing cum bubbles as they tried to breathe. Their cocks still bound together, were rock hard because of the rawhide cord tied around the base of their cocks. In effect the rawhide made a cock ring for each of them, preventing them from losing their hard-ons and also prevented them from cumming. Bruno moved Twatiana over their hard cocks and lowered her until their sore, aching and welted cockheads were both between her cuntlips. Twatiana rocked her pussy back and forth over the cockheads. Bruno gently pushed down on her shoulders causing both cocks to slide into her cunt at the same time. Twatiana smiled at the two males and asked them if they would like to fuck her. Twatiana felt both hard cocks slide into her cunt. She began to rock back and forth pushing their hard cocks deeper inside her. The two male intruders moaned from the combination of pleasure from Twatiana’s pussy and pain from the pummeling Calista gave their sore cocks. "Yes, fuck me, both of you...fuck my cunt hard!" Twatiana moaned as she writhed in delicious pleasure. "Fuck them as long as you like, Twatiana, they can't go soft on you. Fuck your slut brains out, sweet one," Calista said, kissing her slave girls’ nipples then her mouth. Twatiana smiled happily and redoubled her effort to fuck herself to her hearts desire. "Cum as much as you like, dear," Calista whispered into Twatiana’s ear. The slave girl writhed and groaned from the sheer pleasure of the two thick cocks in her cunt at the same time. Calista led Bruno to her armchair to sit him down while she mounted his great cock, facing Twatiana so she could watch her Mistress get fucked too. Twatiana laughed as she looked down to see her juices dripping onto their bellies and balls from her sopping wet cunt. She watched her Mistress close her eyes and shudder as Bruno brought her to a mind numbing orgasm. Calista cried out with each spasm, in a series of multiple orgasms. As her orgasm subsided, Calista kissed Bruno and told him to stand by. Twatiana smiled at Calista, asking to have the males’ cocks withdrawn so she could suck them off. Twatiana asks her Mistress to lower her and move her face to bound cocks. Calista accommodated her, releasing her from her restraints and Twatiana began to lick around the rims, moaning in delicious pleasure. Mistress Calista and Bruno paused to watch Twatiana as she sucked their sore and aching cocks. The Domina got up from her chair to remove the slipknot around the base their cocks. She watched them erupt hot, thick cum deep into Twatiana’s mouth. The slave girl wantonly opened her mouth wide capturing their salty cum as it filled her throat and mouth.

"You may swallow it, Twatiana," Mistress Calista told her. Twatiana relished the feel of the males’ cum spurting all over her slut face as she swallowed. "Oh, Twatiana, you are such a cock sucking slut, aren't you? But you know that, and I love you for it," Calista told her with a grin. Twatiana purred as she licked and swallowed their joint cum as their cocks become flaccid. Twatiana looked at her Mistress with her face covered in thick, white cum. Mistress Calista stood over the young men and directed their attention to a huge rear projection TV. Twatiana looked up too, hoping to see herself being fucked, sucked and devouring fresh cum.

"Twatiana, come suck my cunt as I show these two young fools some of the video we just made." The young men were mortified as they watched a few minutes of tape. Calista told them that the tape would be sent to the University and to their parents, if they tried to avenge themselves for this evening. She tried to continue, but her orgasm began to rise as Twatiana licked and sucked her Mistress’s pussy. Calista suddenly shuddered in a colossal orgasm from Twatiana’s tongue. Her legs buckled and she moaned with pleasure as Twatiana’s strong hands held her to keep Mistress from falling.

"Oh my God, Twatiana, that was incredible," Calista cried as she embraced her sweet young slave girl to kiss her cum coated lips and lick some cum from her face. Twatiana purred as total satisfaction oozed out of her pores. Mistress Calista recovered and returned to the two young men. "Bruno will release you both and you will find your clothes somewhere out in front of my house. Never try your stupid tricks again!" she admonished them, " Now leave!" Twatiana laughed and smiled at Mistress Calista as the two young men sheepishly followed Bruno to the door. The blond one looked back and asked if he could return as a slave some time. Calista smiled and told him to call her and perhaps she would invite him over sometime. He nodded and followed Bruno out the door.

Twatiana smiled sweetly and started to stroke Calista’s breasts with her fingertips. Mistress Calista returned her smile saying, "Come dear, we need to have a shower and take a little nap. After our nap, I expect that we will have several orgasms between us."

Twatiana told her, "I love you, Mistress."

"I love you, too Twatiana," Calista continued, "you can play with these itty bitty titties in the shower, if you like, sweetheart." The two, Mistress and slave, walk off hand in hand to the shower.

The End, Part 9

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

12