Calista's Dungeon Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calista pulled at her nipples as the dildo and clit device enraptured her and drove her headlong towards another convulsive cum. Josie felt her legs wrap around, entwining her Mistress as she screamed in pleasure, exploding in an immense orgasm, spewing juices over herself and her Mistress. Josie too, pinched and pulled her own nipples hard reveling in her cum. Calista erupted with an intense orgasm, her spasms wracked her body as she convulsed and was consumed by her gut wrenching orgasm. Josie heard their juices squishing each time they would jerk against one another. Each spasm or movement of one caused the other to cum again. Josie screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oh my God…Oh my God," over and over again. Calista drifted into a dream state of near perpetual orgasm, unable to stand the intensity of her cumming, but not wanting it to stop either.

After another mind numbing cum, Calista nearly passed out, her breathing heavy. She closed her eyes tightly as everything it the universe seemed to be converging on her pussy, driving her into multiple orgasms. Josie was still moaning, drifting into a dream state and calling out her love for Calista. Finally, Calista's pussy ceased cumming and she lay still trying to recover her senses. She shuddered through several mini after-cums then all was quiet. No sounds except for her and Josie's heavy breathing. Calista was spent and exhausted, unable to move as she gasped for each breath. Josie, similarly exhausted, barely breathed and gasped for air.

With great effort, Calista forced herself to sit up and remove the dildo from her pussy and Josie's. She licked Josie's end of the dildo clean then give Josie her end of the dildo to lick clean. Josie licked and sucked Calista's end of the dildo, making love to it and looking deep into her Mistress's eyes. Calista moved next to Josie, embraced her, kissed her mouth and licked the salty sweat from her beautiful and aching tits. Josie moaned softly, pulled her Mistress close to her and passionately returned the kiss. Mistress Calista cuddled Josie next to her and pulled the sheets over both of them. "I love you, slave Josie," she whispered to her slave girl.

"Oh thank you so very much Ma'am," Josie sighed happily.

"I loved our session tonight, sweet Josie," Calista whispered to her as she cuddled her slave girl, "I have so many wicked things to do to you, for our pleasure."

"This was so beautiful, Ma'am, I just never want it to end…to leave each other," Josie said half sobbing.

"I'm so glad you liked it, Josie. I loved it too, sweet little slave girl," Calista whispered to her.

"It was like you knew me so well, Mistress, and to kiss, hug and cuddle me at the end was just so wonderful, Ma'am," Josie said hugging her Mistress, "No one has ever done that to me before after a session. I truly feel that you love me Mistress."

"Josie, this lifestyle is more about love and trust, not just control, pain and cumming," Calista told her, "I especially like to cuddle with my female submissives after a session, but I also cuddle with some male slaves too, darling," Calista continued, "Some of the amateurs think it's just domination and pain. Who needs only that? I want to love my slaves and for them to know I love them as I give them the pain, pleasure and humiliation they crave, but most of all, I give them my love."

"Oh Mistress, I have looked so long for someone such as you, Ma'am," Josie told her Mistress.

"Well Josie, we shall have many memorable sessions together. Is there anything you don't want to do, sexually?" Mistress Calista asked, "What about fucking male slaves and sucking their cocks?"

"Just no beatings, cutting or bleeding, Ma'am. Whippings, spankings and floggings are ok, but the other things I cannot do," Josie confessed.

"I just want to be sure I don't cause you to leave by doing something you absolutely despise, little one," Calista assured her.

"All those other things are fine, including dogs Ma'am," Josie admitted, "my roommate in college and I were doing a neighbors lab for almost a year during my senior year. I really liked it, too," she confessed.

"That's wonderful, Josie," Calista assured, "it's very late now, honey, and I have an early day tomorrow. You're welcome to spend the night here, if you like."

"Thank you Mistress, I'd love to sleep with you tonight,"

"Your welcome, sweet Josie," Calista hugged and kissed her slave, "Goodnight Josie."

"Goodnight Ma'am. I love you," Josie returned the kiss and they drifted off to sleep.

The end: Part 11

Comments and feedback to the email address in my profile.

12