Calista's Dungeon Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah shook her head 'no' as her Mistress raised the whip again. With two expertly delivered blows of the whip the clips snapped off and clattered to the floor. Quickly, Calista placed her tongue at Sarah's asshole to soothe her salve's tender and aching asshole, reaming it until the hurt subsided. Sarah moaned and wept, unable to stop her tears as they constantly rolled down her cheeks. Calista moved to Sarah's face cheeks and licked the salty tears. She kissed her slave passionately, whispering that she loved her. Sarah tried desperately to respond, but her sore and aching body precluded her from doing so. "Oh, sweet Sarah, you endured so very well. I'm so proud of you, my love," Calista softly told her in her ear. Sarah managed a slight smile, her body aching mightily. "Your pain orgasm was absolutely incredible, Sarah. You cum so wonderfully and I enjoy watching you cum so much, my little one," Mistress praised her, "I thought you might go into a perpetual orgasm and I was right, sweet Sarah."


Calista rang her bell and her Butler, Bruno, entered the Dungeon. He knelt before his Mistress to kiss her wet cunt, paying homage to her. Mistress instructed him to release Sarah from her restraints and take her to Calista's bedroom in the Great House. Obediently, Bruno released Sarah from her chains and spreader bar, lifted her in his arms and carried her out of the dungeon. Sarah snuggled against Bruno's well-muscled body, as he easily carried her through the Great House to Calista's elegantly appointed bedroom. A lovely female slave directed Bruno to bring Sarah to the huge sunken bathtub and to place her into it. Bruno helped Sarah into the tub. The female slave entered the bath with Sarah and began to soothe her welts with special bath oils reserved for that purpose.

To Sarah's amazement, her body responded to the soothing oils and her sore aching body and her pain began to diminish. Sarah closed her eyes and lay back into the arms of the female slave and surrendered to her, as she tenderly washed Sarah's beautiful and welted body. The scented bath water spread a pleasing fragrance all over Sarah's body as she was pampered. She was encouraged to revel in the warm soothing bath until she regained her strength. Finally, Sarah told the slave girl that she felt strong enough to leave the bathtub. The slave girl washed Sarah's cunt and asshole then helped her out of the tub. She dried Sarah with a huge soft towel, patting her dry to prevent her welts from causing her any more pain. Sarah thanked her and the girl dropped to her knees to kiss Sarah's pussy.

She helps Sarah into a warm cuddly terrycloth robe and helped her to the bathroom door. Whispering in Sarah's ear, "Mistress must love you very much to have you bathed and shown to her bed," she said. Sarah was moved by the girl's words, hugged her and kissed her sweet lips thanking her for the help and kind words. The slave girl opened the bathroom door and bid Sarah to enter her Mistress's bedroom. As Sarah stepped into Calista's bedroom, the slave girl returned to the bathroom closing the door behind her. Sarah looked at the huge bed with a full canopy over it and drapes around it, held open by gold colored roping. Mistress Calista lay naked on her bed, smiling at her slave Sarah. She spread her arms and beckoned Sarah to come to her. Sarah dropped her robe and rushed, naked, to join her Mistress.

"Hello, my love," Calista whispered to her as she embraced Sarah and kissed her passionately. Sarah moans softly as Calista's naked body enveloped her own naked body. As they embraced, Sarah noticed several rings, hooks and restraints fixed into the headboard, footboard and the four bedposts. Calista saw her discover the implements of restraint and smiled at her slave. "No, darling, those aren't meant for you tonight," she calmed Sarah with her words, "you have endured enough punishment for being a naughty girl, my love." Sarah relaxed a bit at those words as Calista whispered into her ear, "Tonight we shall be lovers, my sweet Sarah." Calista gently brought Sarah's head to her breasts and moaned happily as Sarah licked and suckled her nipples.

They suckled each others nipples for a few minutes then Calista climbed over Sarah in a sixty-nine position and they brought their mouths to the their cunts. Sarah noticed the lights dim to candlelight level as the girl slave who bathed her, dimmed the lights. She knelt next to the bed waiting for instructions from her Mistress. Calista and Sarah made love to each other for nearly two hours before they lay back, spent and exhausted. Sarah watched as the other slave girl climbed into bed with them and began alternately pleasure Sarah and Calista with her expert tongue and hands. The two lovers pleasantly enjoyed the slave girl's attentions, nearly swooning with happiness, as her enchanted tongue and fingers relaxed them, brought them to orgasm again, as they drifted off to sleep.

The end, Part 13

Comments and feedback to the email address in my profile

12