Calista's Dungeon Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slaves, you did well for your first time in serving a Mistress," she told them. Mel asked to be released so he could fuck his wife's in the bed and her brains out. "Yes, slave Mel," Calista replied, "She deserves a good fucking after her performance as a first time slave." Mel smiled with great anticipation. "First I want you to lick her cunt clean."

Calista maneuvered Joan into a sixty-nine position over her husband and ordered Mel to lick her cunt clean. Mel eagerly tongued out his wife's sweet pussy. Calista tied Joan's wrists to the footboard bedposts restraining her again. Rising from the bed, leaving the slave couple to lick and suck each other off, Calista rang a small bell. Eric and Bruno entered the Dungeon, naked and sporting massive hard-ons that swayed as they walked. Bruno climbed on the bed to kneel behind Joan, straddling Mel's head with his knees. Eric climbed on the bed to kneel in front of Joan, his massive cock just inches from her face. The slave couple turned to look at Calista with quizzical looks on their faces. Calista smiled wickedly and sat down in her armchair to sip her wine and enjoy the show.

Bruno accepted a huge dildo/butt plug from Calista, wet with Mistress's cunt juices, and placed it at Joan's asshole. With great difficulty and after several attempts with Joan screeching in pain, Bruno buried the dildo/butt plug into Joan's ass. He turned on the built in vibrator and fucking mechanism and Joan's pain slowly transformed to sheer pleasure. "Is that enough dildo in your asshole, bitch?" Calista asked reminiscent of Joan's request earl in their session. Joan nodded moaning with pleasure at the device vibrating and fucking her ass. "It's not a strap-on, slut, but we'll save the strap-on for another time," Calista told her, returning to her armchair.

Bruno lubed his cockhead in Joan's very wet cunt and placed it firmly between her cuntlips. Slowly, he pushed it into Joan's cunt as Mel watched from below in disbelief. He shouted at Bruno to stop, but Bruno ignored him and continued to slide his massive tool into Joan's sweet wet cunnie. Mel's loud and profane protests prompted Calista to rise and put a ball gag on his mouth to silence him. Watching in horror, Mel saw Bruno's massive cock disappear into his wife's cunt until Bruno's huge balls are slapping against Joan's ass and Mel's face. Mel's cock belied his protests as it swelled hard in arousal and seeped ample quantities of his thick clear pre-cum.

Joan groaned with delight as she felt Bruno's huge member spread her pussy wide, sliding deep inside her. Gleefully she welcomed the intrusion into her cunt, now filled in both fuck holes at once. As the huge cock began to piston in and out of her cunt, she moaned with pleasure. Mel helplessly watched his wife getting fucked while Bruno's balls slapped his chin and nose with each stroke. Joan looked up to see Erics cock an inch from her face and opened her mouth to hungrily receive it. Mel could hear Joan licking, sucking and slurping Eric's cock and he tried to push his cock up to Joan's mouth as well. Joan, seeing the familiar cock looking up at her, began to slather her tongue over and around both cocks. She sucked each cock separately into her mouth to deep throat it for a few seconds then released it to take in the other.

Mel was aroused to the extreme, watching his wife being fucked nearly in his face and the blowjob she is giving him alternately with the other male, Eric. Mel stiffened, unable to shout because of the ball gag, and erupted in a massive orgasm, spewing his thick cum all over Joan's face, mouth and onto Eric's massive cockhead. Eric added additional cum on his cock from Joan's face and mouth then placed his cockhead on Mel's asshole. Mel shuddered as he realized what is about to happen to him and he uselessly moaned at the impending intrusion into his virgin asshole.

Eric pushed hard against Mel's resisting sphincter, but it refused to part. Renewing his efforts, Eric stabbed at the stubborn sphincter. Mel's sphincter surrendered to admit the huge cockhead while his muffled wails bore witness to the virgin assholes' penetration. Eric shoved his cock, well lubricated with Mel's cum, deep into Mel's asshole until it was buried in his bowels. Joan watched in fascination as Eric fucked her husbands' ass. She looked at Calista and grinned then closed her eyes to better enjoy the fucking Bruno was giving her.

She could feel her orgasm rising, Bruno's cock throbbing. Joan pulled at her nipples in pure shameless joy. She drove her hips back in rhythm with Bruno's cock pounding her cunt. Calista watched the show with admiration for all four of her slaves. She rose to remove Mel's ball gag to listen to him moan with pleasure, while he was being fucked in his once virgin ass, while his wife was being fucked from behind above his face.

Bruno sensed that Joan was cumming and he too erupted in a massive mutual orgasm with the slave girl, pumping her cunt full of his thick frothy cum. Joan cried out as she burst into orgasm driving her ass back to fully engulf Bruno's huge cock as it filled her with cum. She discharged heavy flows of her cunt nectar as both her juices and some of Bruno's cum dripped steadily onto Mel's face and mouth. Bruno reached under Joan to close her cuntlips and keep his cum inside her as he plopped his cum covered cock onto Mel's face.

"Clean his cock with your tongue, Mel," Calista commanded slave Mel. Seeing the futility of protesting, Mel opened and accepted Bruno's semi hard cock into his mouth. He surprised himself with the enthusiasm with which he cleaned Bruno's cock. The taste was better than he had imagined it would be. Licking it clean, Mel released Bruno's cock just as Bruno released Joan's cuntlips allowing his cum to flow relentlessly into Mel's mouth from her pussy. Eagerly, Mel filled his mouth with Bruno's cum from his wife's pussy and greedily swallowed it.

Eric, still fucking Mel's ass, released Joan's restraints. Mistress Calista helped her from the bed. Bruno dismounted the bed and Eric withdrew his throbbing cock from Mel's asshole to scoot up and lay his wet cock on Mel's lips. Slave Mel, resigned to his fate, opened his mouth to clean Eric's cock and to suck him to completion. Joan joyfully watched her husband suck off another man. After a few moments, Eric grasped Mel's head and shoved his cock deep into Mel's throat. Eric exploded in a powerful orgasm, blasting huge wads of thick white cum into Mel's throat and mouth, filling it. Mel gasped and gagged as he realized he must swallow Eric's cum or be smothered.

He gulped the slave's cum, swallowing it all. Eric's kept his cock deep in Mel's mouth until it was completely flaccid. He withdrew it slowly and dismounted the bed to release Mel's restraints. Mel was totally perplexed. He never had thought he would end up getting fucked in the ass, suck off another man and watch some else fuck his wife. Joan was sitting on the floor next to her Mistress as Mel got out of the bed. Unsure of Mel's temperament, Bruno and Eric stood on either side of Calista with their arms folded across their chests. Mel was sore and aching all over his body from his first ever, real BDSM session. Joan was aching too, but she was happy and smiling about her wonderful 'ordeal' with her Mistress.

Calista arose, walked to stone steps and descended to the entryway. Bruno motioned Mel and Joan to follow their mistress. In the entryway, Calista had both slaves resume their kneeling submissive position. "What do think about your first BDSM session, slut slaves?" she asked them.

"Mistress, it was incredible…I loved every minute," Joan replied, "It was the most exquisite pleasure and pain that I have ever experienced, Ma'am," she continued. Calista looked quizzically at Mel, awaiting his comments.

"Absolutely extraordinary, Mistress. What you had us do was unbelievable. I enjoyed everything immensely," Mel said happily, "I can't wait for the next session, Mistress."

"I'm glad you both were satisfied with your session," Calista said, "You must expect the unexpected from me, as I will push you to your limits, " she continued. "Today you experienced humiliation, some pain and a great deal of pleasure. There is a great deal more for you to experience, novice slaves. I shall enjoy providing you with that most pleasurable experience." Calista concluded. Mistress Calista opened the door and the couple crawled out on their hands and knees. Their limousine was waiting for them as they dressed and got into the limo. Calista watched them through a window as they drove away. She smiled knowing that soon they would return because they are truly submissives, craving her guiding hand and affection. She whirled and set off to bed.

The end; Part 16

Comments to James Lacy at the address in my profile.

12