Calista's Dungeon Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That has never happened to me before, Mistress," Ginny gasped, catching her breath. Calista could feel Ginny's heart beating fast and hard as she toyed with her new sub, enjoying her new privilege of training a virgin. Everything seemed new to Virginia, even though she had watched her mother be trained by Cosmo. This was different, Calista knew, because it was happening to her. Everything about BDSM is personal to the submissive and the Dominant, especially the very first time. "What did you do to me, Mistress?" Ginny managed to whisper as her body began to function again.

"Nothing, love," Calista answered, "You just had two lovely orgasms brought about mostly by your passion. All I did was arouse you to the point of orgasm. Your body did the rest," she told the slave girl. "Perhaps I helped you a little to cum the second time, love."

"Oh Mistress, that was awesome!" Calista smiled knowingly and was convinced that this was Ginny's very first orgasm. Apparently, Ginny had thought she had experienced orgasm on her dates, but it was just an illusion. "I didn't know it was like this, Ma'am…I'm so aroused and happy…please let me cum again, Mistress, please," she pleaded. Calista nodded and kissed her slave girls' cheek once more, licking the girl's quivering skin.

Calista placed wrist restraints on Ginny and locked them together. Pulling her to her feet by the wrist restraints, Calista felt the tremor overtake Ginny as she found herself restrained and nearly helpless. Soon she would be totally helpless, exposed and vulnerable to her Mistress's every desire, whim and perversion. But that could wait until after Ginny received her first spanking as a submissive. Calista walked her to a straight-backed chair and sat down. She pulled the slave girl over her lap with her belly against her warm thighs. Ginny trembled as she felt Calista gently feeling her lovely asscheeks, kneading them and bending over to plant several kisses on the firm buttocks. Ginny sighed, knowing what was coming and craving the discipline deeply.

Ginny gave a start as Calista's open palm sharply struck the girls ass, leaving a hand print mark. The first blow was quickly followed by a series of spanks evenly distributed on both of the lovely asscheeks. Calista felt Ginny begin to sob, as her ass became a deep crimson shade from the sharp swats she had delivered. Hearing the girl crying softly heartened Calista to reward her with several more hard spanks liberally applied. The Domina gently trailed her fingernails along Ginny's burning asscheeks, warm from the harsh spanking. Ginny moaned with pleasure as her arousal began to grow. Her clit was hard, erect and engorged as it throbbed, begging for attention. "Thank you, Mistress. I needed that…it was sooo good," Ginny said.

"Your welcome, dear," Calista replied. She slid her hand under the girls' very warm belly, across her bush and trapped the girls' clit between her cuntlips. Ginny trembled with excitement as Calista rolled her clit between the very wet cuntlips, as Ginny sighed in satisfaction. Ginny's juices had coated Calista's thighs in a slippery glistening glaze. She worked the girls' clit until she was trembling, sighing and moaning just before erupting again in a frenzied orgasm, futilely pleading for Calista to stop. Ignoring her, Calista continued to 'torment' the super sensitive clit throughout the girls' powerful orgasm and was rewarded with another coating of 'glaze' on her thighs.

Waiting until Ginny had stopped cumming, Calista helped the girl to stand unsteadily as her wrists were fastened to the overhead chain. Pulling Ginny's arms up over her head, the Domina watched as fright slowly covered the girls' face. The slave girl trembled as the chains held her fast. Calista knelt to spread Ginny's legs wide apart and fasten each ankle to restraints bolted to the floor. Leaving the frightened girl to wonder about what was going to happen, Calista moved to her table to pour herself a cool glass of Chablis. Sipping the wine she selected a short nipple clamps chain and placed it around her neck as she approached the wide-eyed, spread-eagled slave girl.

Calista put down the wine glass and approached her chained and bound slave girl. She clasped her hands to the girls' cheeks and kissed her full and sensuously on her lips, entwining their tongues. Her thumbs and forefingers grasped her virgin nipples and rolled them while she tugged playfully at them. Ginny gasped with arousal, feeling her pussy fairly dripping her juices as she kissed her Mistress. Calista bent to Ginny's chest to nuzzle the girls' magnificent tits with her face. The slave girl nearly swooned in arousal as her heart beat faster and her breathing was labored. Calista swirled her tongue around the girl's areolas without touching her nipples.

Ginny whimpered as writhed in her chains trying to force a nipple onto Calista's 'tormenting' tongue. "Please Mistress…please," she murmured as she swayed. She gave a start and cried out gleefully as he Mistress's tongue flicked across her nipple. "Yesssss…oh, yesssss," she sighed as the tongue explored her hard erect nipple. Calista quickly moved to the slave girls' other nipple to continue sexually enchanting the girl as she writhed to the wonderful ministrations of her Mistress's tongue. Calista clasped Ginny's breasts and brought them together so her nipples touched, and she devoured the jutting engorged nipples both at the same time. Ginny screamed as once again she erupted in orgasm, shuddering and shaking as she came.

Breathing hard and nearly semi conscious, Ginny's cries of pleasure were shattered as she felt the dull metal teeth of the nipple clamp bite into her nipple flesh. She moaned painfully as Calista drew the chain around her slaves' neck, lifted her other breast and clamped the other nipple securely. Ginny moaned in pain as the clamps compressed her nipples cruelly. She sucked in air as though it would allow her to bear the pain better. Her eyes rolled toward her Mistress, pleading to remove the evil clamps, but Calista ignored her. Holding both breasts up by her palms, Calista released them to Ginny's screams as the weight of her breasts and gravity shot bolts of pain deep into the slave girl. The Dungeon resonated with her screams and cries.

Calista sipped wine as she watched her tormented slave girl struggle to endure the horrid nipple clamps. Customarily, Calista had allowed the girl's nipple tips to protrude beyond the clamps and she set about licking them. Calista's pussy was drenched with desire for this beautiful virgin slave. She could feel her long clit throbbing and standing erect like a miniature hard-on as she lusted for this slave girl. She moved behind Ginny and dropped to her knees to bury her face between the girl's asscheeks. Calista licked the girls crimson asscheeks, to soothe any residual pain from them with her tongue. Ginny whimpered with delight as the feel of the velvety tongue on her sore and burning asscheeks. She sighed gratefully and pushed her lovely ass toward the source of her pleasure. The Domina spread apart the amply shaped asscheeks to reveal the girl's rosebud, puckered and seemingly throbbing in anticipation. Calista drew her tongue down the cleft of the girl's sweaty asscrack, savoring the salty taste of her sweat. Her tongue paused to circle the trembling asshole then she rimmed it lightly causing Ginny to buck and jerk with pleasure. Calista reamed the girl's asshole for several minutes as she sensed Ginny's orgasm rising. She withdrew from her pleasant task to the whimpers and groans of her slave as she pleaded with Calista to continue. Calista sipped more wine, then slowly poured some Chablis on Ginny's bush and smiled as she watched the wine flow down over the girl's cunt.

Calista knelt in front of the chained girl and kissed her puffy cuntlips, licking up the wine. She drew her tongue through the soft red curls of the girl's bush licking the wine trapped within the curls. Ginny swayed and writhed in pleasure trying to get Calista's tongue to touch her clit and pussy. Calista rewarded her as her tongue played along the girl's puffy cuntlips, kissing and licking the edges and sides. "Oh, Good, Mistress…please…please…lick me…suck my pussy, Ma'am…please," Ginny begged. Calista continued at her chosen pace as she parted the virgin cuntlips with her tongue to coat it in the girl's nectar and swallow several times. She plunged her tongue as deep as she could into Ginny's dripping and pulsating pussy as Ginny gasped.

Calista's nose brushed the girls clit as it was buried in the girl's bush. "Yesssss…yessssssssss," Ginny gasped as Calista's tongue swirled about inside the girls' pussy. She grasped Ginny's asscheeks and pulled the hot pussy into her mouth while her tongue equally ravished both pussy and clit. Ginny screamed in joy and delight as her Mistress enjoyed her pussy. The girl writhed and swayed with each swirl or thrust of Calista's tongue inside her. Calista continued to 'torment' the girl, bringing her close to orgasm several times then denying her release again and again. "Oh God, Mistress…let me cum…please…let me cum," Ginny pleaded upon deaf ears.

Calista targeted Ginny's clit for the final assault on her ability to withstand orgasm. She circled it several times without touching the throbbing flesh bud. Ginny was nearly mad with lust and desire to cum. She moaned and babbled incoherently as her Mistress teased and tormented her. Finally, Calista licked the little nub of most sensitive flesh and Ginny jerked and bucked uncontrollably. 'Yesssss…Oh God, yesssss," Ginny moaned aloud as the velvety tongue slathered her hard engorged clit. Squeezing the girl's asscheeks, Calista began to suck Ginny's clit in and out as though it were a nipple. After several seconds, Ginny exploded in a massive orgasm! She bucked forward in an involuntary movement that knocked Calista to the Dungeon floor.

Shocked to find herself on the floor, Calista watched as Ginny continued to orgasm, one after the other. Calista laughed as she realized that the force of Ginny's orgasm had jammed her body into the Mistress, knocking her down. Calista quickly returned her mouth to the girl's genitals to lick and suck her marvelous pussy throughout her orgasm. Ginny was gasping for air as she hung from the chains. She could not raise her head nor speak as the orgasm had consumed her. Her breathing labored she whimpered barely audibly as she slowly swung back and forth. Calista arose and tilted the girls' head up to kiss her deeply. "Yes, love," she told Ginny, "You did very well for your first time," and kissed her again.

She grasped the girl's nipple clamps and removed them as Ginny cried out as the blood painfully rushed back into her nipples. Calista quickly brought the two nipples together and into her mouth, licking to soothe the hurt from them. Ginny sighed as pleasure replaced the pain in her nipples. Her Mistress smiled at her and continued to lick and kiss the girl's tits and nipples. She kissed Ginny again, "That's enough for your first time, my virgin submissive," Calista said as Ginny managed a weak smile. The girl was obviously spent and exhausted from her ordeal. She secretly begged for rest and was heartened when her Mistress told her the first session was over. Calista rang a bell and Bruno entered the Dungeon to kneel and pay homage to his Mistress's pussy. "Release her. Have Ella and Beth bathe and scent her, then deliver her to my bedroom. Place her in my bed to rest and sleep. Tell her to wait there for me to arrive later in the evening." Bruno set about his task as Calista left the Dungeon.

To be continued at a later Part

12