Calista's Dungeon Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste crying profusely, looked obviously weakened, and her eyes started to roll back into their sockets. Mistress Calista paused to let Celeste catch her breath, before she removed the pins from her breasts. "Thank you Mistress," Celeste softly murmured as she took some deep breaths. Calista kissed the girls' eyelids and licked her tears, still flowing from the pain. "I am ready, Mistress," the slave girl said bravely. Calista kissed her lips again then started to snap the pins off Celeste's magnificent tits, moving around the circular pattern of pins to remove them all. The pins on her areolas were the most painful as Celeste screamed, her eyes rolled back, body going limp and the room became dark.

Mistress Calista waited anxiously for Celeste, aching in torment as tears rolled down her cheeks, to open her eyes. Taking careful aim, Calista whipped off the pins on her slaves' nipple tips marking each tip and sending deep stabbing pains through both of Celeste's nipples. The slave girl felt the welts and pin pricks tormenting her entire body as she groaned and cried in despair. Mistress Calista put down the whip and unlocked the tiny pad lock that held Celeste's nipples together through her nipple rings. She watched as Celeste's beautiful tits swayed back their normal positions.

Celeste felt the lock release her nipples and grimaced as the feeling returned to her tender, red and welted breasts. Mistress Calista bent to the girl's nipples to lick and suckle them gently, soothing the hurt as the blood rushed painfully back into Celeste's nipples to restore circulation. Calista kissed her slaves lips deeply. Then kissed her wet eyelids and held her tightly for a few moments as Celeste was shaking, tears flowing and wincing in pain. Calista began to lick each mark and welt on her breasts, soothing them with her tongue.

Celeste moaned, feeling her Mistress's soft lips and tongue surround her very sensitive, sore nipples. Calista's tongue wet Celeste's breasts with saliva. Next, she moved behind her to kiss and lick the welts on the slave girl's lovely firm asscheeks. She licked each row of marks and welts to soothe them with her tongue. Spreading her asscheeks, Calista licked and kissed Celeste's sore asshole, swirling her tongue over and around it several times. Celeste moaned in pleasure as she felt Mistress's wet tongue soothing her body. Mistress Calista moved to kneel in front of Celeste to soothe her inner thighs with her tongue, alternating sides until stopping at the bottom of her wet, aching and sore pussy.

Celeste moaned again as her thighs felt the soft wet tongue soothing the burning and felt her Mistress's breath waft close to her aching pussy. Calista drew her tongue along the outsides of each cuntlip, licking and soothing each puffy aching cuntlip again and again. Celeste gasped, moaning louder at the wonderful pleasures being visited on her swollen and sensitive cuntlips. Mistress Calista sucked her slaves' cuntlip into her mouth to lick and suckle it for several moments before doing the same to the other cuntlip. Celeste sighed as Calista did it again several times then plunged her tongue deep into the sweet wet pussy to lick and suck her sweet slaves' cunt.

Celeste gasped as Calista's tongue started her juices flowing again and her body reacted to this pleasure after so much torment. Her Mistress continued to kiss and lick her puffy red cunt delving deep inside to lick the soft, pink inner folds, then back to lick her juices oozing from her cuntlips.

Gathering the nectar into her mouth, Calista swallowed it eagerly then returned to gather the nectar again. Celeste's body quivered from the soft tongue swirling around her tender and sensitive pussy. Calista's tongue flicked across the slave girls' clit hood, as her clit had receded into it after the clothespin had been removed.

Celeste moaned as her Mistress continued licking the clit hood until the tip of her sensitive clit peeped out, seeking the soothing tender tongue. She felt her clit swell yet again and she moaned in delight. Slowly the ravished clit responded to Calista's soothing tongue and grew erect, swollen, welted, puffy and engorged, begging for more attention. Calista did not deny it. Celeste moaned as she responded with her nipples hardening again. Mistress Calista sucked the clit into her mouth to lick the hurt from it, soothe it with her saliva until it began to throb. Then she sucked on it as though it was nipple. Feeling her clit sucked into Calista's mouth, Celeste gasped, causing her clit to throb even more.

Mistress Calista was on her knees sucking and pleasuring her lovers' clit and cunt. Sensing Celeste's orgasm building deep within her, Calista paused briefly to tell her she had permission to cum whenever she liked, then resumed licking and sucking her clit and cunt. "Oh yes, yes, thank you Mistress," Celeste moaned louder, feeling the waves build up from the pit of the girls stomach down to her pussy. The slave girl began to shake and tremble. Suddenly her body convulsed and she screamed in pleasure, cumming hard, feeling the hardest release she has ever had. Her juices streamed from her precious cunt, filling Calista's mouth again and again as she greedily swallowed the sweet nectar, returning again for more.

Mistress Calista continued to lick and suck Celeste's precious cunt throughout her orgasm. The slave girls' eyes rolled back as she struggled to breathe from the intensity of her sustained orgasm.

Calista felt her slave cum hard and she remained at Celeste's cunt with her tongue extracting yet another cum from her. "Oh my God!" Celeste screamed as Calista swallowed her cum as often as she filled her mouth with the delicious nectar. Celeste hung limply from her chain as her orgasm subsided, her body wracked with constant spasms. Calista filled her mouth with Celeste's nectar again then stood up to kiss and share the nectar with her. The slave girl, eyes blinking, returned the kiss, swallowing her share of cunt cum as her limp body shook from her ordeal.

Mistress Calista placed sweet kisses all over Celeste's beautiful face. Calista placed her arm under Celeste to hold her as she reached up to release her wrists restraints from the chain. Celeste's limp body slumped into Calista's arms. Ella and Beth, the live-in slave girls, hurried into the Dungeon help Calista hold Celeste. Together they escorted her out of the Dungeon to a huge sunken bathtub filled with warm scented waters. Celeste, not quite coherent, her body aching, throbbing and sore, sighed as she spied the water. The girls helped her into the tub and sat her gently on a padded seat under the water. They begin to sponge bathe Calista and Celeste with scented soaps and oils.

Celeste, still disoriented, opened her eyes wide, smelling the lovely scents and grateful for the warm waters, settled into her seat to let Ella and Beth pamper her. Calista kissed her often during their bath. The slave girls, having undergone the same 'pleasures' themselves, gently kissed both women often as they bathed them. Celeste, feeling the slave girls soft lips upon her mouth looked at Calista and smiled warmly. Mistress Calista sat in the tub watching Celeste with great admiration for her endurance and resolve. As some of her strength was revived she moved to Celeste to gently fondle her nipples and pussy under the waters, kissing her deeply, their tongues entwined in deep kisses.

"You were absolutely magnificent, sweet Celeste. You are an incredible slave girl and I love you very much."

"Thank you Mistress, I'm learning and you are teaching me well, Ma'am," Celeste replied, smiling at her Mistress. Ella and Beth helped her out of the tub, wrapped her in a warm terrycloth robe and began to dry her hair. When they finished with Celeste, they dried Calista's hair too.

"Do you feel like walking a short distance, Celeste?" Mistress Calista asked her.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied. Calista clasped her hand to lead her out of the bathroom, down the hallway to Mistress's bedroom. She drew back the covers, revealing the red silk sheets on her King sized bed. She removed Celeste's robe and laid her down on the bed on her back. Celeste smiled as she gazed at the elegantly appointed bedroom and beautiful bed coverings. "Mmmm, thank you, Mistress," she whispered softly. Calista removed her robe too and climbed in next to her, to embrace and snuggle Celeste to her bosom.

"Suckle my little titties, love." Celeste cuddled closer moaning as she kissed Mistress's nipples. Celeste took Calista's breast into her mouth and began to softly suck her nipple as Calista moaned in pleasure. "Can you stay the night, sweet one? Mistress so wants to hold you all night and make love to you in the morning," Calista whispered.

"Mmmm, I would love to Ma'am," she said, her tongue flicking around her Mistress's nipple.

"You're such a sweet girl, Celeste. Mistress is so fortunate to have found you, love."

"No Ma'am, this girl is lucky to have found You, Mistress," she replied blushing as she watched Calista's wonderful breasts respond to her tongue. Mistress Calista cuddled her and covered both of them and turned off the lamp. The moonlight streamed through the window to play highlights on Celeste's beautiful face as Calista kissed her as she suckled her.

"Did you enjoy your deeper trip into my world?"

"Oh yes Ma'am. Thank you sweet Mistress."

"Sleep tight, my love," Calista said kissing her tenderly.

'Sweet dreams, Mistress," returning the kiss warmly.

"You're welcome, love. Goodnight sweet Celeste." They drifted off to sleep with Celeste's lips covering Calista's little titty.

12