Calista's Dungeon Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head waiter locked a large butt plug onto the chair, lubricated it with Astroglide then stepped away. Jodi gasped as she looked at the huge eight inches long, two inches wide butt plug. "Lower your body down over the plug Jodi, and move so it's underneath your rosebud. Now, sit down on it slowly, until it slides inside your marvelous asshole, darling," Calista instructed her. Jodi moaned humbly and moved over the plug looking at Calista to save her from this humiliation, but to no avail. The crowd watched intently as she searched for the butt plug to place its tip against her tight little asshole. Finding the plug, Jodi whimpered as she rocked her hips to center the plug on her asshole.

"Please, Mistress...please," she begged softly, but Calista ignored her pleas. Jodi glanced about as some of the patrons were busy watching her naked image on the huge TV screens. Other patrons stood to watch closely as she found the spot and slowly sat down inserting the plug inside her. They applauded wildly when the plug was seated into her lovely bottom. Jodi groaned as it filled her lovely ass. "Jodi, I want you to hold both of your nipples in your teeth and return your hands to your pussy to rub your cunt, play with your clit and suspend your tits from your nipples with your teeth." Jodi whimpered again as she began to rub her pussy. She held her nipples in her teeth and suspended her heavy D cup breasts. She fingered her slick pussy and inserted two fingers inside. The fingers of her other hand rippled over her engorged clitoris. Jodi moaned from the pleasure at her ass, pussy and clit, even though her suspended breasts and nipples ached with delightful pain.

The head waiter handed Mistress Calista a remote control device. Calista pressed a button and a mild, but unexpected, electric shock coursed through Jodi's asshole and bowel. Jodi cried out when the shock traveled through her lower abdomen, while her body shuddered with lust and passion. Calista pressed another button that started the built-in vibrator whirring deep within Jodi's ass while pre-timed electric shocks continued to jolt through her body. Pressing a third button, Calista activated the built-in fucking mechanism. Jodi groaned as the combined pleasures that sexually assaulted her lovely body. The patrons cheered and applauded the young submissive as she endured these 'torments' for their amusement.

Jodi whimpered while her naked body gleamed in the spotlights that shined on her sweat covered body. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and passion as she continued to pleasure herself for her audience. "Keep rubbing yourself, love, but I don't want you to cum just yet," Calista called out to her performing sex slave. The sheen of sweat on Jodi's body under the spotlights, made her even more beautiful. Jodi continued struggling to hold back her impeding orgasm as her Mistress kept repeating, "Discipline, Jodi, discipline!" The slave girl rolled her eyes as she steeled herself to comply with her Mistress's demand. The audience marveled at how well Jodi willed herself to avoid orgasm and again they applauded her. Jodi felt deeply mortified at her humiliating ordeal and looked to Calista for help.

A beautiful red haired girl in her late teens or early twenties whispered in Calista's ear then stepped onto the stage. She swiftly stripped naked, kneeled in front of Jodi to lick at her inner thighs. Her tongue moved ever so slowly towards Jodi's delicious and very wet pussy. She moved Jodi's hands away from her pussy to replace them with her expert tongue. The audience cheered as the young woman began to drive Jodi relentlessly toward orgasm. Jodi cried out in ecstasy as the red haired woman plunged her tongue deep inside's the slave girl's pussy. Jodi's cries opened her mouth and she inadvertently released her nipples from her teeth. She groaned and erupted in a savage orgasm, spewing her juices all over the young woman's face, mouth and tongue. The woman licked Jodi's pussy throughout her orgasm savoring the sheer pleasure that coursed through her body.

Jodi slumped in her chair as her orgasm peaked then slowly subsided. The young red haired woman released the locked butt plug from the chair, took Jodi's hands in hers and helped Jodi to kneel on the floor. Jodi's breathing was still labored as the woman stood squarely in front of her. She reached out to gently grasp Jodi behind her head. She brought Jodi's mouth directly to her wet pussy and smiled down at the slave girl. Jodi quickly glanced at Calista and received a nod from her. Jodi turned to kiss the woman's inner thighs then drew her tongue along the creases that joined the girl's thighs to her torso. The woman groaned with delight as Jodi's tongue crept ever closer to her very wet pussy.

The young woman held Jodi's head to her belly and slowly backed her way to the chair and sat down. Jodi kissed and licked at the woman's belly, purposely avoiding her pussy, to enhance the woman's deep arousal. The woman turned Jodi around so her ass pointed to the audience making the butt plug base visible to everyone. Jodi could not see that a young man quietly stepped onto the stage to quickly strip naked and kneel behind her. The red haired woman held Jodi's head firm to prevent her from turning her head. Jodi felt someone grasp the butt plugs' base and rip it out of her asshole in a single stroke. The slave girl gasped at the sudden emptiness in her ass when the butt plug was forcibly removed. Next, she felt a warm spongy mass intruding between her warm asscheeks.

She felt a profound pressure against her sphincter as she realized that a hard cock was pushed against her asshole. Jodi tried to rise up, but the young man held her hips tightly while the red haired woman firmly held her head. Unable to resist, Jodi felt the huge cockhead push against her asshole. She surrendered and relaxed her sphincter then buried her face in the soft red curls of the woman's bush. The cock just inside her asshole did not thrust forward to penetrate her deeply as she had expected. Teasing her anus, the young man drew his cockhead down, across her perineum and rested the spongy mass between the lips of her juicy pussy. Jodi groaned as the cockhead began to spread open her pussy as it slowly moved into her.

Jodi reached under herself to search and find a huge pair of balls which now lay in the palm of her hand. The young man moaned in delight as she rippled her fingers through his scrotum and tickled his balls. He paused intruding into her pussy when Jodi withdrew her hand from his balls moving it upwards to grasp the shaft of his cock. She moaned as she held his thick shaft that felt recognizing that it was several inches in length. The young man placed his hand on hers and drew it along his cockshaft. Jodi realized that his cock was at least eight, or more, inches in length. She sighed and lowered her mouth to the succulent pussy in front of her as she felt the huge cock begin to inch forward inside her pussy.

Jodi felt the inner recesses of her pussy expand as the huge cock inched forward at a slow deliberate pace. She clenched her pussy around the thickness of the cock invading her and groaned with pleasure. The red haired woman sighed deeply and closed her eyes as Jodi's tongue flicked across the edges of her closed cuntlips. She parted the woman's pussy with her tongue and plunged it deep inside her. At that same time the man thrust his huge cock deep into Jodi's pussy. She clenched his cock deep inside her as her tongue swirled inside the woman's pussy. The woman writhed in her chair as her pussy throbbed with lust and passion. Jodi began to mercilessly assault the woman's pussy with her tongue.

The young man's balls slapped against Jodi's clit as his massive cock impaled her pussy, burrowed deep inside her. He began to fuck her in a steady rhythm, extracting his cock to leave only his massive cockhead inside her then drive it deep inside, embedding it within her. Jodi moaned aloud as she sucked the woman's clit into her mouth to hold it in her teeth as she tongued its tip. The three submissives pleasured one another for several minutes until the red haired woman screamed and exploded in a savage orgasm. She flooded Jodi's face and mouth with her slick juices which Jodi managed to swallow without letting any seep out of her mouth.

The red haired woman groaned with pleasure from her orgasm. Jodi cried out while her body shuddered through another hard orgasm. Her hands gripped the woman's hips to prevent herself from falling as she laid her head in the woman's lap. The massive cock continued to drive in and out of her pussy causing it to spasm and cum again with each deep thrust. Jodi's pussy gripped and released his cock each time the young man moved his huge cock in or out of her cunt. With a deep groan, the young man thrust his cock as deep as he could into Jodi's pussy and impaled her as he blasted huge volleys of thick, pearly, gooey cum into her pussy. The heat of his seed filling her pussy caused Jodi to shudder through several mini after-cums as her pussy spasmodically clenched his cock to hold it deep inside her.

The spurts of hot thick cum seemed endless as his balls emptied into Jodi's pussy. He released Jodi's hips and eased his body down over Jodi's back as he gasped for air from the intensity of his orgasm. The audience stood to cheer and applaud the three entertainers as they struggled to recover from their sexual performances. Jodi, slowly slipped from the red haired woman's lap as the cock that had just impaled her, grew flaccid and slipped out of her pussy. She rolled onto her back, her breathing labored, as the young man knelt in place and gazed at her beauty. The red haired woman slithered to the floor to spread open Jodi's legs to kneel between them.

Jodi watched her bend to Jodi's pussy, juicy with warm cum, to lick the thick, white, cum, mixed with Jodi's juices, which oozed from her cunt. She expertly licked Jodi clean of the blended cum that gathered at the entrance to the slave girl's pussy. Jodi moaned with pleasure as the woman tongued her clean. The young woman finished with Jodi then turned to take the spent cock in her mouth to lick away all residual traces of cum from the huge, but flaccid cock. She let the cock slip from her lips and turned to Jodi. She lowered her body over Jodi to kiss her lips and share the warm thick cum with her. Jodi accepted the woman's gift and, in turn, kissed the young man to share her portion of his cum with him.

The Head Waiter climbed onto the stage and held up his arms to ask the patrons for quiet. "Ladies and gentlemen, this concludes tonight's entertainment. As always, a CD of tonight's entertainment will be available at the usual price. Just tell the cashier as you leave and a copy will be sent to you. Thank you very much for coming tonight. I would like to lead a round of applause for Jodi and the young man and woman who entertained us. For all of us, I thank them for their 'cumming' tonight too." The patrons laughed, cheered and applauded as the spotlights and the TV screens were turned off.

The three performers helped one another to stand up. The head waiter led them behind the stage to a shower and dressing room. The restaurant patrons continued their cheering and applause until the performers were out of sight. Many of the patrons congratulated and thanked Mistress Calista for providing Jodi as their entertainment. The red haired woman and the young man, that shared the performance with Jodi, were new submissives to a Master and Mistress that were training them. They introduced themselves to Calista and talked about visiting one another in the near future. It seems that they were from a neighboring town about two hours from Calista's home. Calista and the Master exchanged business cards and agreed to call one another very soon.

Ella and Beth grinned with excitement from the wonderful performance they had just viewed. They hurried back stage to congratulate and help Jodi dress for the trip home. They found Jodi standing motionless under a hot shower letting the water soothe and bathe her tired body. "Oh, Jodi," they cried out to her, "You were magnificent! Mistress is so pleased with you." Jodi opened her eyes to smile at her two 'sisters'. She was very happy that Mistress Calista was pleased with her. Ella looked about to find towels and a hair dryer, while Beth collected Jodi's skimpy clothes. They eagerly dried and dressed her then helped her walk back into the restaurant dining room where Calista waited for them.

"You were incredible, Jodi," Calista praised her as she kissed the girls lips tenderly. Jodi grinned from ear to ear as she was so happy to have pleased her Mistress.

"Oh, Mistress, I'm so happy you were pleased with me," she said quietly. "I love to please you, Ma'am."

"Of course you do, love. And you always please me, sweet Jodi, even when I have to discipline you."

"Thank you, Mistress, I love the things you make me do to please you. I will do anything for you."

"Yes, darling, I know you will," Calista told her as she kissed her sweet lips again. She took Jodi by the arm as Ella and Beth led the way to the parking lot. The valet had been told, by the head waiter, to bring Calista's car. Holding the door for them, the valet helped the ladies into their car as Calista tipped him handsomely. The head waiter kissed Mistress Calista's hand, thanked her for visiting his restaurant and for the entertainment. Calista decided to drive and both Ella and Beth joined Jodi in the back seat as they drove off into the night. The two girls had Jodi naked before Calista reached the interstate highway. She smiled as her two live in slave girls enjoyed their treat in the back seat, as she drove them all home.

12