Calista's Dungeon Ch. 25

Story Info
Calista reminices about her time as a submissive.
11.4k words
4.61
30.1k
2
0

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

*

Bruno had just returned from retrieving the day's mail from the front gate. He sorted through the mail and placed it in neat stacks for each member of Calista's live in staff. Gathering Mistress Calista's mail, he carried the stack into Calista's office and handed it to her. Calista thanked him and began to look through the various letters and junk mail he had brought her. One envelope caught her eye. The address was hand written, with no name in the return address. The hand writing seemed familiar, but she didn't immediately recognize who it might belong to. Curious, Calista opened that letter first and began to read it. 'My dearest calista', it began. Suddenly, Calista recognized the handwriting and sat down in her padded office chair with a smile on her face.

The letter was from her college roommate, Roxanne. It had been nearly ten years since she had heard from her and often wondered how she was. Roxanne had gone on to law school, practiced law in Virginia, married a very successful attorney, had two young girls, ages eight and six, and had become a stay at home Mom. The letter said that she was trying to restart her law career, since both of her girls were in school. She would be coming to the city near Calista's home next week and wanted to visit her 'old' roomie for the weekend. Calista smiled happily as her mind drifted back to her freshman year at the University and she began to reminisce about her time with Mistress Roxanne. She roomed with Roxanne, who was a Junior, in an apartment house devoted to housing student women off campus.

From day one, Roxanne made it crystal clear that as a Junior, she ranked higher in the social order than Calista. Since she was the only Junior in the apartment building, and there were no Seniors living there, she essentially was the boss and set the 'house rules'. Roxanne was a statuesque woman at six feet tall without shoes and she always seemed to wear at least four inch heels. Calista was awestruck when she first saw Roxanne take a shower. Her full breasts were a D cup size, with not even a hint of sag to them that, seemed to defy gravity. She had large nipples that always appeared to be hard and she had complimented her about her beautiful breasts. Roxanne had a small well proportioned waist, a wonderfully shaped ass and very shapely legs. She had blond hair that fell nearly to the middle of her back that always seemed perfectly coiffed. She had light blue eyes and her face was beautiful beyond imagination.

If the Greek Goddess of love, Aphrodite, would suddenly appear on Earth, Calista fantasized that she would look exactly like Roxanne. To say that Calista was 'taken' by Roxanne would be a complete understatement. She was mesmerized by the tall beautiful woman that shared her room. Calista found herself to be completely intimidated by Roxanne, and so did most of the other women students that lived in the apartment house. Being only seventeen years old, Calista meekly complied with what ever she was told to do. From the very first week, Calista was running errands and given jobs to do around the house by Roxanne. Eventually, Calista came under Roxanne's total Domination.

It started with the running of errands, doing her laundry, cooking for her and ultimately submitting to her every wish and desire. In fact, Roxanne was a Domme and Calista's Mistress, for the two years that they lived together. After the first week of living together, Roxanne began to slowly bring Calista under her spell of Domination. She suggested what clothes Calista should wear and in a short time, the suggestions became mandatory, as Calista meekly complied. Soon, Roxanne would order Calista to wash her back while she showered then it became a ritual that the younger girl would bathe Roxanne completely. Roxanne calculated her take over of Calista's will with mathematical precision. Each new task or activity was designed to purposefully enchant the girl into a deeper state of submission.

One afternoon after classes were over, Calista had finished her homework and she decided to shower. She stripped naked and entered the shower. She bathed with her eyes shut to prevent soap from burning her eyes when Calista heard the shower door open. Unable to open her eyes, she felt Roxanne's huge breasts and nipples pressed against her back. Calista appeared dumbstruck and just stood still letting the warm water rinse the soap from her face. She felt a sponge lathering her back and realized that Roxanne was bathing her. Calista quivered as the older girl continued to bathe her. Roxanne reached around Calista's body and began to lather the younger girls little titties, rubbing her nipples often with the soapy sponge to arouse her.

"Let's make sure those cute little titties and nipples are clean, calista," Roxanne told her as she continued to bathe Calista's breasts. Although, she couldn't tell if Roxanne said her name with a capital C or lower case c, it seemed as though she always spoke her name with a small c. Calista felt her long clit sliding out of its hood as Roxanne aroused her while she bather her. The younger girl was self conscious about her long clitoris and always tried to conceal it from all other girls. Roxanne had seen Calista's clitoris and was fascinated by its length and girth. It protruded over one half inch from its hood when Calista became excited. Calista moaned aloud as Roxanne drew the soapy sponge over the younger girls' clit and washed it repeatedly.

Calista felt it so strange to have another naked woman rubbing her body against hers, and to wash her genitals as though it was a normal thing to do. She sighed passionately as Roxanne let the sponge drop to the shower floor while she 'bathed' Calista's pussy and clitoris with her fingers. She captured Calista's clit between her fingers, where her fingers join her palm. Roxanne started to gently squeeze and release her fingers around the girls' long clit, amplifying Calista's arousal. After a few minutes, Roxanne turned Calista around looked deeply into the young girls' eyes. Roxanne cupped and lifted Calista's chin slightly as she bent to kiss the young girls' lips tenderly. Calista melted in her embrace, returning Roxanne's kiss with an eager passion. She moaned into the older woman's mouth as their tongues entwined. It was the first time that Calista had ever kissed a woman like this.

Roxanne lifted Calista's supple body in her arms and carried her out of the shower to her bed. She gently laid the girl across the bed on her back, placing her calves on her shoulders as she towered over Calista's small body. Roxanne bent over her and began to trace her tongue all over Calista's small titties as the older woman's huge breasts were exotically drawn over the girls' belly. Calista's pussy oozed her juices as Roxanne concentrated on the girls' nipples, swirling her tongue all over them, sucking them into her mouth. Calista shivered with arousal as she realized that she was allowing another woman to sexually explore and toy with her body. Calista surrendered completely to Roxanne's dominance as the older woman brought her breasts to Calista's mouth.

"Nurse on my breasts, calista," Roxanne whispered to her. Captivated by her beauty and her superiority, Calista eagerly licked the hard nipples on Roxanne's huge breasts. Opening her mouth Calista sucked on them like a hungry baby nursing at her mother's breast. Roxanne moaned with pleasure as she was suckled by the young girl underneath her, often moving her mouth from one nipple to the other. After a few minutes, Roxanne kissed Calista deeply, trailed her tongue down the girls' belly, across the soft her curls of her dark bush to kiss her slit. Calista shuddered in a hard orgasm from her first experience in bisexuality. Roxanne smiled to herself, pleased that Calista had cum hard when she had only just kissed her sweet pussy.

Roxanne parted the lips of the girls' pussy with her tongue and plunged her tongue deep inside the soft, pink inner folds of Calista's pussy. The young girl, cried out again as she writhed and bucked in another hard cum. 'My God,' Roxanne thought, 'calista is a multiple!' She swiftly tongued the girl's clit several times and in a few seconds Calista had another orgasm. "Mmmmmmmm, you taste good, calista," Roxanne told her as she concentrated on sucking and licking Calista's long clitoris. The girls' juices flowed heavily as Roxanne greedily gathered them with her tongue and swallowed them. Calista was lost in an obscure cloud of ecstasy and lust, as she groaned and writhed as Roxanne made love to her. It was obvious to Roxanne that her little submissive had never sex with another woman and she relished the thought that she was the first.

A glowing sheen of sweat covered both women's bodies as Roxanne lost count of the number of times that she made Calista cum. Her lovely little sexpot drifted aimlessly from one orgasm to another, lost in her sexual awakening of bisexual love. Roxanne finally stopped orally pleasuring her new submissive, only because her tongue and mouth were sore and aching. She kissed her way up Calista's body to embrace her and shower her mouth with kisses. Calista tasted her own nectar for the first time from Roxanne's tongue as she sucked on it to please her. Roxanne released Calista and rolled of the young girls' body to lie next to her.

Calista nuzzled Roxanne's breasts and began to suck them while the older woman moaned with delight. Not knowing what was expected of her, Calista began to lick her way down Roxanne's body tasting her salty sweet sweat in the process. The older woman decided to lie still and let nature take its course to see what the younger girl would do. Unsure of what to do, she licked Roxanne's smoothly shaved mons and kissed her wet pussy as if it were the natural thing to do. The taste of the older girl's juices, were pleasant to Calista's palate and she eagerly began to lick and suck Roxanne's pussy. This time it was Roxanne that writhed and groaned as Calista's tongue seemed to be naturally made for bisexual love making. In a few moments, Roxanne groaned as she shuddered through a savage orgasm.

Calista, a fast learner, licked and sucked Roxanne's pussy and clit throughout her orgasm. She stopped only when the older woman gasped that she had had enough. "Oh God, baby," Roxanne told her as she breathed heavily, "You're a natural...lover. Was that the first time you have ever made love to another woman, calista?" she asked. Calista nodded 'yes' as she snuggled against Roxanne to bask in her radiance. The older woman cuddled her submissive in her arms, kissing her forehead and cheeks as she mothered her. "You are sooooo delicious, sweet one, you pleased me very much...Mistress loves you, calista." The young girl was happy that she had pleased Roxanne and she felt comforted knowing that her Mistress loved her.

They lay in bed for nearly an hour before rising to shower again. Calista was enraptured by the sounds they had made during their lovemaking. Moreover, the smell of sex still permeated the room. It seemed so natural and comforting to her. While drying their bodies, Calista asked, "Are...are you my Mistress now...Ma'am?"

"Yes, calista, I am your Mistress...unless you don't enjoy serving me or don't want to please me."

"Ohhh, no, Mistress, I want very much to please and serve You in every way that I can, but this is so new for me...how will I know that I'm doing what You want...Ma'am?" Roxanne smiled at the emphasis Calista placed on the words Mistress, Ma'am and You.

"Mistress will tell you if I'm pleased with you or not, little one." Again her use of the term, 'little one' demonstrated Roxanne's Dominance over Calista and continued to set the tone for their relationship. "You will always call me Mistress, Mistress Roxanne, or Ma'am when we are alone, at a private place, or at any place that it's appropriate for you to call me that. I'll tell you when you should call me by those names. When in school or at a public place, you will call me Roxanne unless I tell you other wise. Do you understand, little one?" Calista nodded 'yes' and made a mental note to remember Mistress's instructions. "Another essential in our relationship is that I expect you earn only A's in your grades."

"But Mistress, I don't know that if I can do that."

"Of course you can, pet," Roxanne told her. I've seen your High School transcripts and you have had all A's since you were in eighth grade, and the lower eight grade was an A minus," Roxanne told her.

"You saw my transcripts?" Calista asked, amazed that Roxanne had access to her grades.

"Of course, pet," Roxanne replied, "I don't choose just anyone to be my roommate." Once again Roxanne demonstrated her superior knowledge of Calista's background. Additionally, she underscored Calista's station in their relationship, by calling her 'pet'. The submissive listened as her Mistress told her that she had a friend in the Registrar's office that had accessed her grades from the college computer. Calista learned that Roxanne had several 'client submissives' that paid her to provide them with Domination services from time to time. Both women and men students needed her services and were willing to pay handsomely to receive them.

Roxanne told her that most of her student 'clients' were young men and women that came from privileged households that could easily afford it. Calista was amazed to learn about these Domination services, and that Roxanne earned money by providing them Domination 'sessions'. She asked her Mistress of she had adult 'clients' and Roxanne shook her head, 'no'. Calista wondered and asked where she carried out her 'sessions'. "Either the basement or the attic of our apartment building," her Mistress told her, grinning about the various questions her new submissive asked. "I'll show you later tonight when most everyone in the apartment building is asleep, pet."

Calista was spent and drained from their lovemaking. She put on a short night gown and crawled into her twin bed. Pulling the covers over her, she watched Roxanne get into her queen size bed naked. She looked dreamily at her Mistress who smiled and gazed at her. "Are you sure you want to sleep alone, calista?" the older girl asked, as she pulled back her covers invitingly. Calista seemed to leap from her bed and climbed into bed with Roxanne. "Why don't you take your night gown off, little one?" Calista pulled the gown from her body and happily snuggled next to her Mistress. Roxanne turned the lamp off and they drifted off to sleep.

It was the weekend, but they awoke around nine o'clock am so both of them could finish their homework, thus have the rest of the weekend free for fun and other activities. Roxanne told Calista the she preferred her to always be naked while in the apartment. Calista didn't question her Mistress's instruction and sat down naked at the desk to do her assignments. Roxanne, however, was dressed in a shirt and jeans. Calista didn't question why she was naked and Roxanne was dressed. As far as she was concerned, if her Mistress wanted it that way it was fine with her. Roxanne hung a terrycloth robe on the door for Calista in case someone knocked or came to visit. Calista nodded and continued with her homework. Again, Roxanne considered Calista's silence as another victory on her path to total submission.

Both girls finished their homework by mid afternoon. Roxanne looked at her and announced, "Get dressed for dinner, calista. I want you to wear the wide pleated black wee mini skirt, with your tightest white tank top that reveals your cute little belly button." Calista laid out the clothing that had been selected for her and reached for a new pair of pantyhose. Roxanne shook her head 'no' and pointed to the Roman sandals that cross laced rawhide cords around her calves. Calista obeyed as Roxanne tossed her a sheer black thong panty and matching sheer bra. Roxanne wore a similar outfit with a longer mini skirt and a tank top that covered the waistband of the mini skirt. She too wore no pantyhose, and a pair of dress sandals.

Roxanne decided they would dine at a dimly lit franchise steakhouse. She ordered a petite filet, salad and a glass of red wine for each of them. Calista whispered to Roxanne that at seventeen she was underage and perhaps she shouldn't drink any wine. Roxanne countered that many college girls were underage, but Calista looked older and not to worry. Both girls sipped at their wine until their food arrived. Unaccustomed to drinking, Calista got a slight buzz, but was sure the steak would prevent her from becoming tipsy. As they ate, Roxanne leaned across the table toward Calista and told her they each should each cut off a small piece of steak, draw the piece of steak between their slits and eat the pieces. She warned Calista not to be seen doing it. Calista looked puzzled, but her Mistress's stern look overcame her concern and again she complied.

Both of them cut their meat, secretly drew the small piece between the lips of their pussies then placed the piece on their plates. Roxanne nodded and Calista picked up her piece of steak with her fork, placed it in her mouth and ate it. A rush of excitement coursed through her body as her action went unnoticed by anyone. She grinned at her Mistress in victory. Roxanne smiled and placed her piece of steak on Calista's plate too. She looked at her Mistress in awe then under Roxanne's stern look she exhaled deeply and ate that piece of steak too. Roxanne smirked and lifted her wine glass to hold it until Calista touched it with her glass and they sipped their wine. Calista, though surprised by her Mistress, felt her heart beating faster with excitement of what Roxanne had made her do in a public place.

When they finished dinner Roxanne paid the check and she and Calista left the restaurant. It was only five thirty o'clock pm, and Roxanne told her they were going for a walk through the park. They would walk to a small shopping area on the other side of the park. Calista nodded, happy just to be with Roxanne and go wherever she wanted. Walking through the park, they passed an empty park bench and Roxanne suggested that they sit and enjoy the sun. After sitting for few minutes Roxanne began to laugh and giggle about the steak incident at the restaurant. Calista, being a tiny bit heady from the wine, joined in the giggling. She told Roxanne that she was so turned on after she wet the small piece of steak in her pussy, that her juices also wet her panties too.

Roxanne acted surprised and slipped her hand under Calista's skirt to feel her crotch. "Oh my...take those panties off right now, calista, and give them to me. I can't have you going around with wet panties," she said to her young companion. Calista was startled at Roxanne's demand and looked around to see if anyone was looking at them or was nearby. "Don't worry about anyone seeing you, Roxanne told her. That man sitting over near the bush is looking the other way. I'll keep lookout for you. Just do it quickly." Calista tried to protest, but it was useless. Roxanne's mind was made up and she insisted.

The younger girl looked around and could see no one looking at them that was close enough to see her remove her panties. She swallowed hard, lifted her bottom up a few inches above the bench seat and quickly slipped her wet thong off. Roxanne took her time taking the panties from Calista and held them in her hand. The man turned around and saw her slowly place the panties in her purse. He smiled at the girls, waved his hand and nodded. Calista blushed and quickly looked away from him as Roxanne giggled. Roxanne stood up and motioned for Calista to follow her. They walked past the man who had waved to them. He grinned at them and said, "Thank you, ladies. That was a very nice show."