Calista's Dungeon Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's once massive hardon now lay flaccid and 'dead' on his balls as he recovered enough to sit up. He was concerned about Calista and asked Roxanne if she was all right. She nodded, 'yes'. John said that he had never seen anyone cum as hard and as many times as Calista. Roxanne smiled and told him that Calista was a natural 'multiple' and always seemed to cum like that. He marveled at her ability to cum like she had. They gazed at Calista's naked body still kneeling on the coffee table. Her head cradled in her arms while still on her knees, her pussy oozing Johns' thick white cum. Roxanne reached out to drench her finger in the cum oozing from Calista's cunt. She licked her finger then offered her cum coated finger to John, who obediently licked it clean.

Roxanne retrieved a warm wet towel from the bathroom to wipe Calista's pussy clean. Then had the girls dress her new submissive. Brandy hurried to her room in the sorority house, to return with a clean pair of panties for Calista. Roxanne called for a taxi cab to pick up her and Calista to take them home. Later, Calista's Mistress helped her to the door when the taxi honked its horn. She thanked the sorority girls for the great party and held Calista while they walked to the cab. Calista had not uttered a word since she had cried out in orgasm. Roxanne held her again as they got out of the cab and walked into their apartment house.

"You were magnificent, calista," Roxanne told her once inside their room. "I was so proud of you, and you amazed everyone at the party. They expected you to back out crying and whimpering, but you showed them all what a real woman can do, darling." Calista smiled and hugged her Mistress when she called her 'darling'. They talked about everything that happened at the party as they decided to take a bath before going to bed. Roxanne got in the tub first then Calista slipped into the tub in front of her to lie back on Roxanne's magnificent tits. She sighed as she felt the bullet hard nipples pushing on her back. Roxanne had scented the water and added some bubble bath too. She used a soft sponge to bathe her wonderful submissive, paying special attention to her pussy, clit and titties.

"I love you, Mistress," Calista told her as she turned to kiss Roxanne's cheek. Roxanne deflected her movement to make their lips meet and they kissed deeply, entwining their tongues.

Roxanne broke their kiss to tell her, "I love you too, little one," then resumed their kiss. They rested in the warm tub for several minutes, soaking their bodies in the scented waters. Roxanne helped Calista from the tub, to dry her marvelous submissive girl. Calista loved it when Roxanne pampered her. The older woman kneeled in front of Calista to dry her legs with fluffy towels. Roxanne kissed Calista's pussy several times as she dried her, flicking her tongue over her long clit as it started to swell, ready to play again. When both women were dry, Roxanne guided Calista to her larger bed and pulled the covers back for her. Elated, Calista joyfully climbed into Roxanne's bed, scooting over so her Mistress could lie next to her. Tired and still a little tipsy, they embraced and both fell asleep in each others arms.

In the last six months of her service to Mistress Roxanne, Calista began helping her in the role of the apprentice Mistress. Often, Roxanne would notify Calista that she was to solely perform the Mistress role with the 'clients'. By the time Roxanne graduated and went off to Yale's law school, Calista had been transformed into the resident Mistress. Calista folded Roxanne's letter and placed it back in the envelope. She had enjoyed reminiscing about her college years with her Mistress. But her mind drifted to the present. She mulled over in her mind how their first meeting in nearly ten years would go and how the two Domina's would relate to one another.

Calista decided to address the visit first and her relationship with Roxanne later. She would begin by introducing her to her four live-in submissives, Bet, Ella, Eric and Bruno. Next, she would ask her four submissives to take the weekend off to go wherever they chose. She would give them each a credit card to cover all of their expenses and expected them to return when Roxanne had left. This way neither of them would be embarrassed, if things became awkward for Roxanne and Calista. Calista would plan for a very flexible agenda to make Roxie's stay, fun for both of them. Deep down inside her, Calista was thrilled that Roxanne was coming to visit. She mad a mental note to have Ella cancel all her appointments with 'clients' from next Thursday until at least the following Tuesday.

More to follow about Roxanne's visit, in Ch. 26.