Calista's Dungeon Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Calista watched Ella and Beth become so aroused that they rubbed their clits and pussys. She nodded to them and they quickly moved to kneel next to the bench to rub and tickle Reggie and Tommy's cocks and balls. With their other hands, the girls continued to rub one another's pussy and clits as their passion soared. Eric and Bruno began to groan from the initial pangs of impending orgasm that stirred within their loins. Reggie and Tommy sensed that soon both of the cocks they were sucking would soon cum and they redoubled their efforts on the cocks. Ella and Beth managed to make each other cum within seconds of one another. The slave girls glided to the Dungeon floor and embraced, kissing each other as their orgasms subsided.

Eric uttered a guttural grunt as his cock spasmed. His cock exploded into Reggie's waiting mouth, filling it with his thick pearly cum. He delivered spurt after spurt of his thick cum deep into Reggie's throat as he pushed his cock deeper. His cum cascaded down Reggie's throat to slide down easily, while Reggie moaned with delight. He treasured the rich slightly bitter cum as it spilled over his taste buds and he swallowed it. His most intimate fantasies had been fulfilled by this blonde Adonis, while Eric's cock continued to spurt thick cum into his throat. Reggie tried to swallow all of Eric's cum. But the size of Eric's cock and the sheer volume of his sperm prevented Reggie from consuming all of it. Some of Eric's cum leaked from the corners of Reggie's mouth, to flow in slowly descending rivulets onto his chin. Reggie had been sucked off before, but had never sucked a cock until now. He remembered the best blow jobs he had, his cocksucker had swirled his tongue hard against his cockhead as he came. The sensations were incredible. He repeated this technique on Eric's cock while Eric shuddered in absolute pleasure. Reggie continued to lick and suck Eric's delicious cock until his orgasm subsided.

Bruno suspected that Tommy had sucked cocks several times before this day. Tommy seemed to pace his cock sucking to delay Bruno's cumming. He avoided licking the sensitive spot on Bruno's cock to prolong Bruno's resistance to cumming. Bruno admired Tommy's technique and encouraged him to continue draw out his orgasm. Tommy employed other techniques to lightly swirl his tongue over Bruno's cockhead, pausing repeatedly to preclude Bruno's orgasm. Bruno appreciated all of these 'tricks' as he realized that Tommy was an accomplished cocksucker. But even Bruno could not long endure the extreme pleasure Tommy's mouth bestowed on his cock.

Bruno suddenly cried out as his cock spasmed. He erupted in orgasm deep into Tommy's mouth and throat. His cock blasted volley after volley of thick white cum that splattered over Tommy's tongue and splashed into his throat. Tommy gulped the salty cum down his throat greedily as Bruno supplied more cum to fill Tommy's mouth before he could swallow it all. Tommy leaked some cum from the corners of his mouth to flow down his chin. His mouth closed and he pressed his tongue hard against Bruno's cockhead to drive him nearly crazy from the unrelenting sensations. Bruno's big frame trembled from the intensity of Tommy's tongue swirling over his cockhead. It was nearly too much for him to bear. The sensations seemed unending, but just as fast as they had arrived, the sensations disappeared and Bruno felt his balls drained and spent. Tommy continued sucking Bruno's cock until his orgasm abated.

Bruno breathed deeply as he withdrew his spent cock from Tommy's mouth. He slowly made his way to Mistress Calista to join Eric and kneeled at her side. Ella and Beth seemed rejuvenated. They happily crawled to their Mistress on all fours then lay down next to Calista. Reggie and Tommy licked cum from their chins and waited to perform their next service for their Mistress. Calista whispered to Beth and she got up to reposition the submissives. She removed the huge dildo from their assholes. Then she released Tommy from his restraints momentarily, turned him around to put him on his knees facing Reggie's ass. Beth locked his ankles to the bench and handcuffed his hands behind his back. Reggie's rigid hardon pointed straight towards Tommy's face and oozed thick clear precum.

Mistress Calista walked to the padded bench where Tommy knelt facing Reggie. Calista grasped Reggie's cock and rubbed it all over Tommy's face, trailing precum over his cheeks, nose and lips. Tommy tried to guide the cock into his eager mouth, but Calista avoided his every effort to capture it. She deposited multiple trails of precum over his face. Tommy felt Reggie's velvety cockhead as it rubbed over his face. He moaned with a deep need to take it into his mouth. Mistress Calista held Reggie's cock up to let balls rest against Tommy's nose. Reggie moaned with delight as Mistress Calista ordered Tommy to lick Reggie's balls and wet them completely with his saliva.

Tommy raised his mouth toward the heavy balls that lay on his nose, stuck out his tongue and licked them free of precum. "Hold those balls firmly in your mouth, Tommy, while Reggie turns around and brings his ass in front of your face. Don't allow his balls to slip from your mouth or you will regret it!" Calista ordered. Tommy nodded as he locked his lips tightly around Reggie's balls and held them while the other submissive painfully turned around. Holding Reggie's balls in his mouth Tommy pulled on them with his mouth to stretch them while he pulled them back. Reggie groaned from the pain at his balls. Turning around was not easy with his balls inside Tommy's mouth, but somehow he managed. "Now Tommy, kiss and lick his asscheeks until his cheeks are wet with your saliva," Calista instructed. Tommy happily complied immediately. Reggie groaned with pleasure as Tommy's lips kissed and licked his asscheeks.

Mistress Calista moved behind Tommy, reached out and started to spank Tommy's balls while he licked Reggie's asscheeks. Calista motioned to Ella to take over spanking Tommy's balls and to increase the force with each spank. Tommy groaned with pain while Ella obeyed her Mistress and slapped his balls. Every so often, she swatted Tommy's balls as hard as she could to add to his 'pleasure'. "Now, kiss Reggie's asshole several times, Tommy," Mistress Calista ordered him. "Then swirl your tongue over it several times." Reggie moaned with pleasure as Tommy's magic tongue glided over his asshole. Tommy looked at Mistress Calista from the corner of his eye. "Tongue fuck his asshole, slut. Push your tongue as deep as you can into his asshole!" she demanded. Reggie groaned with delight as Tommy's tongue entered his asshole and probed deeply. "That's a good little cumslut boy," Calista told Tommy as he buried his tongue deep to please his Mistress. Reggie's body trembled when the tongue started to enter and withdraw from his asshole.

After several minutes Mistress Calista called upon Eric and Bruno to reverse the positions of the new submissives so that Reggie now tongue fucked Tommy's asshole. Both submissives displayed huge hardons as their arousal was evident to everyone in Calista's Dungeon. Finally, Calista ordered Eric and Bruno to remove their restraints and place Reggie and Tommy on a padded mat in a sixty nine position. The live-in slaves made sure that the new submissives were bound together so that their hardons were in one another's mouths. Although the only choice they had was to suck each others' cock, they both relished the opportunity to do so. They started to suck one another's cock while they both moaned with pleasure. Beth and Ella took pictures, making sure they caught the subs faces pointed at the cameras as sucked each other's cock.

Their arousal was so high that neither submissive lasted very long. Soon, both of them erupted in savage orgasms and spurted thick ropes of white gooey cum into each other's mouth and throat. Calista warned them not to swallow the hot thick sperm until she could see their mouths full of cum. Both of them heeded their Mistress and let the others cum fill their mouths. They continued to swirl their tongues over the cock in their mouths until the spurting stopped. On Calista's command they opened their mouths to show their Mistress the volume of cum they extracted from the other's balls. Calista had them keep their mouths open until her live-in slaves could see their mouths filled with cum and snap a few more pictures. They swallowed their mouthfuls of cum and Calista declared the session over.

Eric and Bruno released the subs from their restraints. Calista instructed the subs to crawl out of the Dungeon, down the stone steps and out of the side entrance. Both suffered humiliation as they crawled to their cars naked, under the watchful eyes of Calista's grounds keepers. They dressed hurriedly and each drove off.

The end

Look for future chapters of Calista's Dungeon.

12