Calista's Dungeon Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie groaned when she heard the words, but felt glad that the virginity of her asshole was still safe, for the moment at least. Calista slipped her left hand palm up under the girl's belly and on down past the soft curly hair of her golden bush then continued on to her pussy. Katie quivered as she felt Mistress's hand touch her now very wet pussy. Calista placed her middle finger between Katie's cuntlips and it was bathed in her juices which now were flowing more heavily. Calista did not penetrate into the girl's pussy, but held the finger between her soft wet nether lips. Again Katie moaned deeply and tried to move her body to capture the finger inside her, but to no avail. Calista pressed the base of her finger hard against the slave girl's clit and the girl passionately groaned aloud and she tried to rub her clit against Mistress's finger, but again she was denied any relief. Calista raised her right hand up high and without warning delivered a swatting stinging spank to Katie's left asscheek and the girl screamed from sudden pain. Calista paused to watch the imprint of her hand on the girl's asscheek turn into a deep scarlet shade. Then she delivered another equally hard spank to her left asscheek and paused to watch her left asscheek turn scarlet also while Katie screamed with the burning pain.

Calista set up a rhythm of alternating asscheeks with her sharp searing blows to Katie's ass. As Katie began to howl from the pain on her asscheeks, Calista began to wiggle her finger lodged between the girl's cuntlips and Katie screeched with pain, lust and pleasure. Now Mistress began to rub the base of her finger hard against the girl's clit as Katie began to squirm and gyrate her hips while she groaned with pain, pleasure and a needful lust. Calista could feel the girl's obvious arousal from the increased flow of her nectar into her palm. Katie was writhing and squirming as she tried to comprehend how she was so desperately aroused with an increasing need to cum, while she was in pain from being spanked, her nipples clamped and hurting and being masturbated by her wonderful Domina. Calista recognized the signs of Katie's impending orgasm, but was determined to make her cum while she also endured intense pain at her asscheeks and nipples. Finally, her need to cum overwhelmed her pain and her shrieks and screams resounded throughout the Dungeon as Katie exploded in a massive and convulsive orgasm. Her nectar spewed from her cunt in sheets as the intensity of her orgasm caused her to momentarily lose consciousness. Calista stopped spanking the slave girl and her juices now coated the Domina's hand, thighs and lower legs.

Calista continued to rub Katie's clit and fingered her pussy throughout the slave girl's incredible orgasm. Katie was barely conscious as she lay still on her Mistress's lap while she slowly descended from her orgiastic high. Calista let her remain on her lap to savor her orgasm and the pain that induced it. When it was clear that Katie's orgasm and after effects were over, Mistress grasped Katie's bound arms and guided the girl's slide from her lap to the floor on her knees. Calista's inner thighs and legs soaked with Katie's ample cunt juices and she reproached her. "Slut, just look at what you've done to my inner thighs and legs! This just won't do, slut! Crawl here and lick me clean of your cum juices immediately!" Katie's eyes began to tear up again, but she managed to prevent crying. Crawling on her knees she moved her close to Calista as the Domina scooted to the edge of the chair and spread her legs apart to provide access. Katie swallowed hard as she bent to begin tonguing Calista's lower legs to lick them clean of the juices she had oozed and spewed during her orgasm. She had never tasted her own cunt juices, or anyone else's, before. The taste was slightly salty and tangy, but much better than she had imagined.

She finished cleaning Calista's lower legs and moved to lick Calista's inner thighs clean, moving ever closer to her Mistress's precious pussy. Calista's pussy was coated with her own juices as well as some from her slave girl. Katie realized that she was about to undergo a sexual experience with another woman. She had never done this before she had considered it a taboo, but now she was helpless, bound and confronted with serving a Dominatrix who would punish her severely if she refused. Katie had often wondered if she were a lesbian or bisexual and now she was about to find out. Calista was tempted to force the slave girl to her sex by pulling Katie's face into her crotch and pussy. But decided that it was best to let the submissive decide and force herself to submit and obey this command to lick her Mistress clean. If she refused the training would end then and there, and Katie would be sent packing from Broadmoor. Katie inhaled deeply and was rewarded with the scent of Calista's pussy that wafted pleasantly into her nostrils to tantalize her. Seemingly inspired by her Mistress's fragrance she pushed her tongue into Calista's pussy and begin to sweep it up and down between her cuntlips. The flavor was unique, pleasant and she began to feel her arousal building again in her loins, as she licked Calista's labia and inner lips with enthusiasm.

Calista moaned softly at first then as Katie's enthusiasm increased, she felt her own desires overtake the moment and groaned in pleasure as she gripped the girl's head in her hands firmly. "Yes! That's it, slut; lick and suck your superiors' precious pussy!" The slave girls' prior taboos and inhibitions fluttered away swiftly and finally she was pleasing herself and her Mistress. Calista guided the girl's head to her swollen, engorged and long clitoris. She groaned deeply and loud as her clit seemed to pull pleasure from Katie's tongue, into her aroused body. "God, slut, suck it hard! Suck my clit it as though it is a miniature cock," she cried as her slave girl eagerly swirled her tongue as she sucked at Calista's clit. The Domina released Katie's head and laid her head back against the chair and shut her eyes tightly to savor the swirling flicking tongue at her clit. She moaned aloud as she began to rub and pull hard at her nipples while her orgasm swiftly built up deep within her. Suddenly, Calista cries resonated throughout the Dungeon as she exploded in a massive and powerful orgasm spewing her nectar into Katie's mouth and all over the girls face. Katie, unsure of what to do next, kept sucking and licking throughout her Mistress's orgasm. Calista's pussy began to spasm with every sweep of her slave's tongue over her clit and she came again with each of her spasms. Finally, Calista could cum no more and she seemed to wilt and slouch in her chair as her arms fell limp at her sides. She gasped for air from the intensity of her multiple orgasms. Seeing her Mistress lying nearly lifeless in her chair, Katie stopped tonguing Calista's pussy and sat back on her haunches to wait. Calista lay still in her chair, her eyes tightly shut and her breathing ragged. After several moments had passed Calista's eyes fluttered open and her tongue flicked out to lick her parched lips as her breathing started to return to normal. She tried to sit up, but her body would not yet respond and she remained slouched in her chair. Poor Katie was at a loss to do anything, fully bound hand and foot she could only sit and wait. She wouldn't speak because of the rules and even then she didn't know what to say in this totally new situation for her. Calista finally forced herself to sit up in her chair and gazed down at her submissives face that glistened with her Mistress's cunt juices.

She smiled at her subby, but Katie's eyes were riveted to the floor and she did not see the smile. Calista's body had now been rejuvenated and she slid from her chair to sit on her lovely ass on the Dungeon floor in front of her submissive. She embraced Katie and held her close for a few moments then tilted her head to kiss the slave girls' lips deeply, probing for her tongue to entwine it with hers and taste her nectar upon it. Breaking their kiss, Calista smiled at Katie and began to lick her juices from Katie's face and intermittently kissed her face cheeks, little nose and eyelids. "Mmmm, sweet slave girl, that was absolutely wonderful and delicious. Always remember, Mistress loves you no matter what. Mistress loves her little slut slave girl." Katie was overwhelmed with emotions again. This Mistress who had made her endure clamped nipples, a hard spanking and burning asscheeks, now said that she loved her 'slut'. 'Oh God,' she thought, 'I don't understand what is happening, but receiving and giving wonderful orgasms between her and Mistress was worth it all, so far.'

Calista reached out and removed the clamp from the girl's left nipple. Katie initially felt glad it was gone, but soon she felt the searing pain at her nipple as the blood rushed swiftly into her nipple to restore circulation. Mistress quickly covered the burning nipple with her mouth to soothe it with her tongue. She soothed the nipple until the burning disappeared and her nipple was fully restored to its hard firm prior state. Then she removed the right clamp and soothed the other nipple until it too was restored. She removed the handcuffs from the slave girl's wrists and helped her to stand releasing her completely. "You did well, for the first part of your training today, slut Katie." Calista praised her. Katie was happy that she had pleased her Domina, but wondered what lay ahead for her training today. "I shall leave your ankle chain and restraints on you, slut. That will remind you that you no longer have the need to go anywhere, nor the means or the inclination, hopefully. Should you suffer a relapse and try to escape the short chain will indeed hamper your running." Calista smiled and Katie nodded her affirmatively.

Mistress arose to her feet and helped her slave girl to stand up. Katie wobbled a little then took control of her movements. Calista produced a black leather collar which she placed around the girl's neck, buckled it and locked it with a small padlock to prevent removal. The collar had several rings embedded in the leather and Calista fastened a chain leash to a collar ring. Next, Calista used the leash to lead Katie from the Dungeon, through a back door that led to a fully functional bathroom complete with a large sunken bathtub. She closed the bathroom door and remained in the bathroom with Katie. "You may relieve yourself, now if you like." Calista told her. Katie asked if she could be left alone to use the toilet. Calista smiled and said, "No, you are a slut, so if you want to relieve yourself go ahead and do it every chance you are permitted to do so." Katie looked completely dumfounded.

"You are going to watch me when I go to the bathroom?" she asked incredulously.

"First, slut, you spoke without permission to do so and you will be punished for that infraction. Second, your existence totally belongs to Lord Oliver and, through his leave, to me as well, until I leave the UK. Third, not even the decision to relieve yourself belongs to you anymore. So when you are permitted to go you don't worry about how many others, especially Dominants, are in the..." she hesitated for emphasis and concluded with, "loo!" Calista responded with an inner pride that she had remembered the British slang for toilet. "Hurry and finish up, slut, as we have much more training to do." Katie reluctantly sat on the toilet, from which the seat had been purposefully removed, and after a few minutes managed to relieve herself. She thought to ask her Mistress for toilet paper, but hadn't been told she could speak and she didn't want another reason to be punished...especially for the same infraction. She chose to rattle the toilet paper holder until Calista turned to see what noise was all about. Realizing the problem Calista handed Katie a new roll of toilet paper and told her to place it in the holder when she finished.

Katie was proud of herself for solving a problem without speaking. Calista too, was proud of her because she was learning her role as a submissive, plus she found a way to resolve her problem without breaking any rules. They each smiled at the other in a joint 'gotcha' grin. Calista ran the hot water faucet in the sink and had Katie sit on a peculiarly shaped chair with high arms and a back inclined backwards like recliner. She told the slave girl to loop her legs over the arms and to lie back against the incline. She told Katie to be still and she would not have to be strapped into the chair. Without knowing why, Katie nodded that she understood and lay back and waited. Calista produced a basin of warm, nearly hot, water, a mug, brush and a straight razor. She turned to see Katie with her back against the incline and her legs over the arms of the chair lewdly spread wide apart. When she placed her back against the incline and her legs over the arms, her hips rotated to expose her pussy, clit and rosebud to her Mistress. Seeing the shaving implements in Calista's hands she realized that her Mistress was going to shave her blonde bush.

"I see that we are a real blonde, slut." Mistress said as Katie nodded yes, but otherwise remained quiet. Calista dipped the brush in the basin of hot water then put the brush into the shaving mug and busily formed a large foamy lather. She brushed the lather over Katie's mons to build a deep coating of lather that covered her pubic hair completely. Next, Calista opened the straight razor and reminded Katie to remain perfectly still. Though Katie's golden blonde bush was neatly trimmed Calista insisted her submissives, both male and female, to be fully shaved about their genitals. She believed that it caused them to look like juveniles, hence they acted and were treated as juveniles, and they were easier to control. Dominants shaved their genitals to avoid snagging their pubic hair during interactions with their subs. Whether this was true or not wasn't really important; Calista preferred, and had, all her submissives shaved. Mistress waited until the hot lather had we and softened Katie's bush then she examined the girls rosebud and found a little very light blonde hair around her asshole which Calista decide to also lather and shave.

Calista took up the straight razor, cautioned her slave girl to remain still and placed the razor at the top Katie's bush. She drew the straight razor down slowly and it neatly shaved away all the hair in a strip about two inches wide that stretched from the top of her bush down between her labia and the crease where her thigh joins her torso. Calista caused Katie to flinch when she bent to lick the tip of the slave girl's clit. Katie struggled to remain still as Calista shaved her nether regions with an occasional lick or a harder flick of her tongue on her Katie's clit. Carefully she shaved away all of Katie's golden bush then moved to shave the sparse light hair that grew near her asshole. Finishing, she set the razor down, fetched a very warm wet heavy terrycloth hand towel and washed away all remaining lather and cut hair around her pussy and asshole. Katie breathed deeply as the shaving of her pussy had aroused her again. Calista could see the tiny drops of nectar that glistened at her pussy and she watched the girl's clit begin to exit its hood seeking attention and adulation. Her slave girl was moaning softly and had closed her eyes while she was being shaved. Mistress bent over to place a kiss on her sluts' clit and then flicked her tongue over the engorged nub several times. Katie was startled and jerked her body as Calista laughed and dried the girl's mons and pussy with a dry towel.

Mistress took up the leash again as she commanded the slave girl to assume an all fours position and crawl behind her as she led her back into the Dungeon. When they entered the Dungeon only a single spotlight shone down on a set of wooden stocks and all else was in the dark shadows along the periphery of the Dungeon. The dark shadows and the spotlighted stocks frightened Katie. Guiding her to the stocks Calista opened the top plank to permit and guided Katie to place her wrists and neck in the open cutouts. Calista closed the top plank of the stocks and now Katie was trapped and held fast in the grip of the stocks. Mistress Calista disappeared into the shadows and just as suddenly reappeared with some items in her hands. The first item Katie saw was a realistic looking dildo, complete with a loosely hanging pair of balls and some other items that she could not discern. Mistress took up the dildo and slowly began to draw the fake cockhead all over Katie's face and lips. The fake cock had the feel and aroma of the real thing and Katie wondered how that could be. Katie had sexual intercourse at her University with some fellow she ended up with after a bout of heavy drinking for both of them. The affair lasted three months and she ended up fucking him several times. She permitted him to draw his cock on her face and lips, but when he begged her to fellate him, she drew the line and the relationship ended. Now, her Mistress was touching her face and lips with an extremely well made replica of the real thing. "Open, slave girl," Calista ordered as she slowly drew the dildo over Katie's lips.

Katie took a deep breath and spread her lips apart and opened her mouth as it smelled and felt real. "Lick this cockhead, slut." Mistress directed her. Katie swallowed hard and pushed out her tongue to lie flat against the fake cockhead. Next, she slowly moved her tongue over and around the dildo's cockhead, obeying her Mistress. "Place your teeth very gently behind the rim of the dildos cockhead and hold it with your teeth as you sweep your tongue all around it." Calista instructed her. Again the girl complied and Calista let go of the dildo, and grinned as Katie managed to hold it lightly with her teeth and still lick it with her tongue. "Very good, slut." Calista added, "This dildo is specially built for lifestyle members and has sensors inside it to record the pressure of your teeth and tongue which are show and are recorded on my laptop computer. It teaches you to how to fellate whomever you are directed to suck off, and records how well you have learned this important skill which is a prerequisite for a submissive." Calista held the dildo in her hand and slowly pushed it deeper into Katie's mouth telling her to seal her lips tightly around the cockshaft and continue to swirl her tongue about the cockhead and shaft. The fake cockhead pressed lightly against the entrance to the slave girl's throat, but did not enter it. "That's very good, for a start. In a few days you will learn to take all eight inches of this dildo into your mouth and throat. It's important that you learn this skill for your Master, or even for your Mistress, so she can have you please any male she may decide upon. Mistress removed the dildo from the girl's mouth and slowly pulled it up until the fake set of balls appeared in front of Katie's face. "Lick these balls, slut," and Katie obeyed, slathering her tongue all over the realistic pair of balls. "Now, suck one of the testicles into your mouth and, using only light pressure, pleasure it with your tongue." Again the girl obeyed her Mistress. Next, Calista had Katie pull both balls into her mouth with some initial difficulty, but soon she learned how to do it easily. She was taught how to use her tongue in licking figure eights on these fake balls which would also teach her how to please and comfort a man with her mouth. "Some of the men, whose balls you fellate, may be too big to get both of them in your mouth then you must do an adequate job on each testicle separately." Calista instructed her. Then she told Katie that she had shown her that she could please a woman adequately, a few hours ago, right here in the Dungeon after her spanking. "Now, I want you to hold the dildo in your mouth, pleasure it with your tongue and do not let it fall from your mouth nor quit sucking it no matter what."