Call Girl Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I'm with Henry this day. We've become old lovers by now. He's the only one I do without condoms. I never felt like introducing them since we started without. He still loves oral sex, both ways, and so do I. I've let him know that very soon I'm not going to be available any more. He comes up with a surprise.

"Nancy, my grand son is turning eighteen. I've talked with him and he's a virgin. Ashamed of it but apparently he feels bashful around girls. I would like to have you introduce him to sex, teach him how. I'll pay the same as if it was me."

"Henry, there are a lot of younger girls available. I'm sure I can get a very good one through Darla that's closer to his age. Maybe a college girl. I'm old enough to be his mother. I have a son that age. He wouldn't be interested in someone my age."

"But you make sex so exciting. You actually enjoy it and it shows. I've been with others and some are better than others but they're just going through the motions. He doesn't need to just learn to push his cock into a vagina, he needs to learn that he loves it, enjoys it. You can do that. Besides, you're built better, are sexier, than any of the young girls. Your age isn't in the way, it's a help. Most young guys would benefit from learning from an older, more experienced woman. I'm sure that Stan, my grandson, would benefit from being with you."

I agree. The appointment is in three weeks. He won't be my last client but close to it. I'll have one more, goodbye, session with Henry. I will have had my last session with each of the others by then. Henry's grandson Stan will have turned eighteen by then plus a few days.

It makes me think of Lew, our son. In bed one evening I ask Kyle about Lew, about Lew and sex and girls. I asked if we should consider hiring a girl to teach him about sex. That didn't interest Kyle. In fact, he laughed at it. He thinks that Lew has no problems, may already have had his first sex. And if he hasn't, he'll manage to on his own without our help.

So, here I am, sitting in a coffee shop waiting for the call that will tell me what hotel room to go to to meet Stan and become his sex teacher. I'm wondering if it isn't a mistake. Perhaps Kyle is right, it will happen on the boy's own time. But I've committed to Henry so I'll do it.

I knock on the door and it opens and I step in. I turn as the boy closes the door and see him for the first time. My God, it's my son Lew's good friend, Stan, It never entered my mind that this could happen. He stares bug eyed and says, "Mrs. Sanders!"

My mind runs around trying to think about this. "This is awkward," I finally manage to say. I pause and then, "Stan, none of my family know about this, know what I do. Not Lew, not my husband. And I don't want them to know. I can just leave and we forget this."

He just looks at me for what seems like a long time. "No," he says. "I think my grandfather was right. I think this will be good for me. You're right, it's awkward that we know one another. But I've always thought you were the coolest mother of anyone and I've snuck looks at your body a million times. I've beat off thinking of you. So maybe this is even more right than if you were someone else."

"Oh," is all I can say. He's jerked off thinking of me? That's something, isn't it. "Well, maybe we should just get our clothes off so you don't need to sneak a look at my body. Is that o.k?" That's what his grandfather and I always do, get naked. So I go through the pattern of undressing and putting my clothes on a chair and he does the same. He has his grandfather's cock. He's taller and a little bigger, in very good shape, but is definitely well hung. "Well, you're never going to disappoint anyone with this," I tell him as I step to him and reach and wrap my fingers around his cock. His very erect cock.

"Most guys like oral sex and most girls like performing it. I certainly do." With that, I kneel down and start through kissing and licking his cock and finally getting most of it in my mouth as I start milking him with my lips and working on his balls with my hand. He doesn't last more than 30 seconds and I get several loads down my throat. I stand up again, "Next time, you'll last longer."

"Mrs. Sanders, that was fantastic."

"While we're standing here, why don't you feel my body. My breasts." He grabs at me. "Caress them, act like you like them. Feel them. Girls don't like to be mauled, they like to be appreciated. Yes, feel the nipples. O.k., let's get on the bed."

We lay on our sides, facing one another. "Run your hands over my body. Feel my butt. Yes. Run your hand up my back and down onto my butt. Now onto my stomach. Down a little lower. Cup your hand over my pussy." I bend a leg and raise it, giving him room. "Yes, slide your fingers around, feeling me. Down just a little. There. Push against me a little, see if you can slide a finger into me. Aah, yes. Like that. Move it a little." I reach to him and get my fingers around his cock, that's already growing a little. "Yes, slide your finger in and out a little. You're finger fucking me. Not too hard, you want to arouse me, not hurt me. Yes, like that."

I feel his cock grow to full hard. "Let me reach back here a moment," I say to him as I get a condom. I roll back next to him. "Go ahead, like you were. Yes, like that. Does that feel good?" He just nods yes. It's like he's hypnotized or in a trance or something. I get the condom out of its packet and get it rolled down onto his cock. "Now, we're going to fuck, Stan," I tell him as I climb over him, dislodging his finger. I position myself above his cock, holding it, and slowly lower myself down, taking him up in me.

"I'm going to fuck you, Stan. You can use your hands on my breasts, or anywhere you want, hopefully letting me know you like what's happening and like my body." I start riding him, moving my hips back and forth, first slowly and then picking up speed and force. In a minute, I'm bouncing on him, almost sliding off him and then dropping back down, taking him fully into me again. He's trying to hold my breast. He puts his other hand around onto my butt. I do this for a minute or so. I doubt if he'll last long even though he's just cum.

"How about we change positions. I'll lay down on you and we roll over so you're on top. O.k? Here we go." I use my legs and arm to push and he actually helps. In the process he comes out. "Just get between my legs there, yes." I reach down and grasp his cock and help aim it. "Just push it in. Yes. Aah it feels good. Yes, like that, just keep pumping into me, as slow or as fast as you feel like. Most girls probably like to start slow but sooner or later like to really get banging away and aroused. Oh, yeah." He's really at it, banging into me. It only takes another couple minutes and he pushes in hard and holds it and I can feel his cock jerking and pulsing inside me.

"That's great, Stan. Did you like that?" He just nods, he's still in his trance. "O.k., lift up some and move off to the side some. I reach down and roll the condom off him and just reach to the side of the bed and drop it on the floor. I know I should take into the bathroom but I don't want to interrupt too much. I'll get it later.

"Now we can do something that we should have done earlier but I figured you really needed to get a good fuck out of the way. "you should always let the girl know how much you love her body. So lean over me some and start kissing and tasting my body, my shoulders, yes. Now my breasts. Yes. Caress them. Kiss them. Suck on the nipple. Yes, like that. You're a natural Stan. Now the other one. Yes. Now on down my body. Anywhere you want. My legs, sure. We could do this next right here but I think it's easier if I move a little to the edge of the bed. Yes, you get off and kneel right here, facing me. Yes. You can play with my breasts more if you want, sure."

"Oral sex. Every female in the world enjoys having a guy give her oral sex, lick her pussy. You need to learn to do it and hopefully learn to like doing it." I spread my legs way to each side and put my hand down on my pussy. "Right here, Stan. Yes, lean in and get your mouth to me. Yes." I use my fingers to spread my lips some. "Lick up and down. Yes, like that. Down there, yes, that's where your cock was a little while ago, Push your tongue in, lick around. Oh, yeah, that's good. Now lick up some. Feel that bump? Yes, right there. That's my clit. That's the most sensitive spot on every woman. Tongue fuck her, finger her, but sometime, start licking her clit, using your lips, sucking on it. Oh, yes. Just like that. I'm going to get juicier and juicier. You'll taste it, feel it. I hope you really like it because I sure do." I get my hands on his head, holding him to me. "Yes, yes, Like that. Oh that's so good. I'm going to orgasm in a moment, Stan. Don't let it scare you, it's a good thing. A very good thing. It's what I want, what a girl always wants, a good orgasm. Oh. Ooh."

I let go of his head. "When that happens you can stop. If you're doing this before fucking, you can get up on me a little and push it in and start fucking. Or, if you like it a lot, you can continue licking me. If the girl doesn't want any more and some can't handle more than one orgasm, she'll let you know to stop. Oh, you like it and are going to continue. O.k."

After another minute of sucking my now sore clit he looks up at me. "I don't know what to do. I feel like biting you, trying to eat you up. I just want you so much."

"Is that lovely cock of yours hard again?" He reaches down and nods yes. "Great, let me grab a condom. Stand up and let me slide it on you." I do that. "Now fuck me. Push it in me again. My pussy is sure as slick and ready as it will ever get. Ah, yes, yes." He fucks me, pushing in, pulling out. I'm still at the edge of the bed, he's on his knees. I let him continue for another minute. "Stan, stop, pull out. No, nothing is wrong, I'm going to move around. I do, I turn my back to him, bend over the bed, face down. "Now, get it in me again. Yes, aah yes, just like that." We're now fucking doggie style, although a little awkwardly. "Just keep fucking me, Stan, I'm going to move up onto the bed and you just follow along, keep shoving into me." O.k., now we're both on the bed, my rear end up, he behind me on his knees, fucking away.

Eventually he's finished, cums again. I collapse down, he comes out. I move around and get the condom off. I get off the bed and pick up the other one. "Now that we know one another pretty well, why don't we take a shower and clean up?" I ask him. I toss the used condoms in the wastebasket and get the shower running and warm and step into the tub. Stan's not far behind. "I'll wash you and you can wash me. It should be very sexy, each of us feeling the other all over the body. We've now done pretty much everything so it's now just a matter of doing what we feel like next. We may even be done but we don't need to be. It depends on how you and the girl feel. Except in this case, it's really just how you feel. I'll go along with anything."

I wash him first, rubbing every part of his body with my bare hands and some soap. I leave his cock and balls until last and spend a fair amount of time on them, even leaning in to kiss and then suck just the head of his soft cock. I tell him that its a very nice cock. Of course, they all are. He then washes me. He tells me I'm the sexiest thing he's ever seen in his life and this day is the best thing that's ever happened to him in his life. When he gets to my pussy he does as I did and spends some time on it. He actually lifts my one leg and puts it on his shoulder so he can get his face to my pussy and lick me some. The more he licks, the more interested he seems to get, using his fingers to spread me so he can get his lips on my clit. Just before I cum, he stands, still holding my leg and aims his now erect cock into me. He shoves me against the wall as we fuck standing up. I hold on to his shoulders and lift my other leg to get up near his waist so he can be free to pound upwards into me. I don't bother going and getting a condom. He was a virgin, he can't have any disease to give me. Fortunately it's a first class hotel with lots of hot water so we can fuck away for as long as we want and leave the water running over us.

He finally cums and I slowly disentangle myself and we hold one another. I rinse his cum off my legs and we get out and dry off and go back into the bedroom. He's probably fucked out by now but neither of us want to quit yet so we lay on the bed holding one another and run our hands over each other. He tells me over and over how sexy this all is. I finally roll him onto his back and lean down over him and get his soft cock in my mouth and lick and suck on it and work his balls with my hand until it starts reacting and growing again. As I straddle over him to sit on his cock and fuck him, I tell him "I'm as horny as you are, not ready to stop yet. You must have one more load left in you."

As it turns out, he does, although it must take fifteen minutes of fucking in three positions before he finally cums again. We then dress. I ask him and hope he does as asked, to never, ever indicate to Lew that this ever happened. And I don't want anyone in my family to know. I also made sure he understood I was paid and this was a one time event. For more sex he's going to have to find some young girl his age to practice on.

Two days later I have my final session with Henry. Stan apparently told his grandfather how great everything was. We do as we usually do. I suck him for the last time, he eats me for the last time. We fuck and fuck. He tells me that he took my advice and tried getting his wife back into sex as they used to have it, took her on vacation. And it worked. She isn't me but they're much more active now than they had been for years.

Meantime, I've got a lot socked away in investments and bank accounts. Always paid income tax but have never told Kyle about any of it.

I had already arranged that the day after, Kyle and I would have a weekend away from home. I wanted us to re-experience our first weekend together. It doesn't matter where we go because we'll spend the whole time in bed anyway if I have my way. So as soon as we get there I strip naked and help him do the same and kneel down and start on his lovely cock. Ten minutes later we're on the bed and his face is between my thighs. He tells me that he's going to spend the whole weekend there. I let him know that he'll have to interrupt his eating me occasionally so we can fuck. We're both forty now instead of twenty two but it doesn't seem to have slowed our sex any. I think I'm now ready to settle on one guy. Well, at least as long as he keeps treating me like he is. "Ooh, yeah honey, right there. Yes."

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12