Call Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laureen's womb absorbed Knickles' cum like a dry sponge, every nook a cranny oozing with his white sticky fluid. Knickles had got his money's worth.

"Knickles says you're a good fuck?" Angelo said to the beaming redhead.

After her encounter with Knickles Angelo had asked Laureen to come to his house to meet. They were in Angelo's basement "Family Room" while his wife and kids were busy upstairs.

"I think he enjoyed himself." Laureen boasted.

"I think I should try you." Castiglione announced.

"What about Camille?" Laureen asked referring to Castiglione's wife.

"You can fuck her later." Angelo grinned, "Get your clothes off."

Laureen had suspected she would eventually have to compensate Castiglione for getting her dates. Fucking the grease ball with his wife nearby was a little unsettling. Obediently Laureen began removing her clothes as Castiglione watched critically.

Laureen could see the approval in Angelo's eyes as she removed her bra and allowed her creamy white mounds to spill out into his view. His eyes locked on her crotch as she peeled down her panties.

She left her heels on for effect as she stood tall and proud naked before him.

"What do you think?" she asked striking a pose for him.

"Knickles says you're a good cocksucker?" Castiglioine replied.

What was it about guys wanting to get their cocks sucked? Laureen expected his trophy wife upstairs would not put a dick in her mouth for fear of being called a slut.

"I've had no complaints!" Laureen smiled walking over the where he sat on the overstuffed sofa.

Laureen dropped to her knees before him as she began to rummage in his trousers for his cock. She found it quickly standing erect and wrestled it out into the open. Angelo was not big but his cock was fat and would be a mouthful. As he amused himself with her breasts she lowered her mouth over his erection.

Castiglione grunted his approval as Laureen swallowed his chubby dick. She cradled his balls in her left hand while her right thumb and fingers encircled the Italian's thick stump. Her lips sealed him into her mouth as she inhaled.

Laureen's tongue explored Castiglione's cock whilst she maneuvered him into position to enter her throat. Sort and fat she decided, a nice smooth mushroom head though. Laureen imagined what it was going to feel like in her pussy as he grabbed the back of her head and found his way into her gullet.

Castiglione skull fucked her hard without compassion, emptying his balls down her throat.

Swallowing his snot she readied herself to be fucked.

"On your belly, I want to fuck your ass!" Castiglione ordered as she lay on her back across the sofa.

Anal sex was not part of Laureen's repertoire but she felt unable to deny the Italian ass-bandit his pleasure. Dutifully she rolled over.

She felt Angelo work his still hard cock between her buttocks and press its head against her tight back door. He moved it around like he was stirring a can of paint in an attempt to loosen her up.

"Ooooooomph!" he rammed her.

Laureen's barricade yielded under the force and the Italian's cock slid into her dirt chute. Ball's deep in her nicely rounded ass he began to cornhole the pretty wife.

"How do you like that bitch?" he asked as he rode her ass like a Braymer bull.

Laureen could hear his wife just above them probably watching a soap opera while her husband was enjoying the redhead bimbo down below her.

Laureen's new life was more exciting than being a bored neglected housewife.

12