Call Me Booty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"We're holding to the treaty, no drugs made in town. There are two new guys to town the yakuza are one there is another gang, Korean I think. Watch out for them they are bloodthirsty. They are also recruiting everyone they can so just watch out for anything Korean. No colors they just use anything they can find that is Korean, mostly with some word or phrase. So dangerous shit out of the way, did you call that guy yet?" The other one, Marcus says with a grin.

"I'm calling him tomorrow, and no matter what you are not in the running Marcus."

"We will leave you to your grief. Sweet bike I always figured that show was making a bike for you." Anthony says before he and Marcus split up to go different directions.

"One of the many motorcycle shop shows on TV, this bike was featured on one. They never did say who the owner is on the show, the guys who made it kept talking about it especially after they got the paint done and all assembled, they didn't want to give it up." Stephanie tells me while the groundskeeper comes over.

I start my bike up and go slowly into the cemetery following the directions given to me by the groundskeeper. It is a beautiful spot for my brother, with an angel statue directly behind him. The gravestone is beautifully done in Thai and English we just sit on the bench there and cry for a little while holding each other. I promise to find his killer before we leave.

The groundskeeper gets a kiss and a thank you from me for keeping it so nice looking. Stephanie keeps feeling the corset on the way home finally back in the driveway I grab her hand and pull her back to me.

"Here feel away I have several of them your about the same size they should fit, I didn't go for very tight."

Stephanie grins as she feels the corset and looks at it her hands moving all over. I shiver as her hands cup my breasts it just feels so nice, with my soft moan she gets bolder and really explores my breasts, pinching my nipples just hard enough. I grab her head and kiss her, a strong passionate kiss with tongue action. I pull back to look at her both of us breathing a little heavy.

"I've never done this before. I am so going to have to call Susan she was one of the guards on my wing and was always after me to screw her. I know I am willing now, I've been fucked and I still want to with you." Stephanie grins at me.

"I've never either, riding with you made me horny and you just look so good like this." Stephanie pulls me back for another kiss, just as passionate, we part when Olina coughs.

"You two should get a strap on, and I really gotta go. Come in so I can go home get chewed out and have sex."

I squeeze his butt as he goes past us with his camera case he jumps and shakes his finger at me. With Olina gone we shut the door and lock it, moving fast we go to our bedroom. While Stephanie gets her shirt off I get her pants then laugh at the panties she's wearing under them. She turns bright pink as I pull the granny panties off her I delight in her shaved mound. I kiss her there as she climbs up on the bed before moving up and kissing her.

Stephanie moans when I move to her neck, I suckle on her for a bit before moving down her chest to first one breast then the other. I kiss my way around each breast as I move up to her nipple. With both nipples sucked and nibbled on I kiss my way down to between her legs. I avoid touching her lips or clit simply kissing around and around them until she begs me. I roll her clit around in my mouth as I slide first one then two fingers inside her.

Her pussy grips at my fingers eagerly as I get her to reach orgasm. I coax her into a second by licking at her lips loving the taste of her with my fingers pumping in and out. Stephanie reaches a third before she pulls me up for a kiss, she explores my face getting her juices off me. I pull my shirt off while she gets my leather pants off me. I moan when her head drops down to my pussy. Her tongue explores me eager for my juices, I am just as eager to provide the juices.

It seems like no time before I reach an orgasm. Stephanie sucks on me getting my juices out of me before sliding her fingers in. This feels so incredibly good, especially when I crop my head up to watch her eat and finger me. I get a smile when she notices I am watching her. Stephanie immediately gets back to work getting me off. I have no idea which is better watching her eat me or feeling it. I moan out my orgasm while I am sucked on again before she moves up to kiss me. I get my juices off her face like she did before Stephanie rolls off me and just lies there with a big smile.

Thinking there is no better time to speak with Susan I go after my purse and empty the contents on the bed. My cell phone is easy, the card Susan left for me is not so easy. I finally find it tucked into my handbag not sure why it's there. Getting an answer takes a bit I giggle when I get a half asleep voice saying hello.

"Hey Susan sorry to wake you, I well wanted to call and say you were right it is a lot of fun screwing women." Stephanie giggles where she's lying on the bed.

"Jesus Catchada you move fast, I didn't expect to get a call until next week. I'm going to assume you got a woman there, I'm hoping your not calling to say I was right and you got a girlfriend." I look over at Stephanie, she looks more passed out than there.

"Don't think so, I'll have to ask her in the morning, I'm staying at her house right now. Going to get a bigger one three kids and two bedrooms isn't big enough. I'll explain it some other time I do have a thought, would you be OK with appearing with me on a porn site?"

"Well if it means sex with you shit yeah I'm there. I'll ask the warden in the morning, I'd really rather not get stuck in a male prison but I'm still there." I giggle at the thought of that.

"Great, oh hey it was suggested we get a strap on and you I think have tons more experience at this, any recommendations?"

"You don't need one, since you two I assume like men as well it might be nice for you. They are all about the same really, there are two kinds strapless and with a harness. Strapless are good for bull dykes they usually act like men, I've encountered one or two of those. It has a ball end type attachment that the top fits into themselves, works great and turns them into a guy with tits. If you want a regular strap on get the double ended type and the more parts of the strap the better. Go to a nice adult shop and ask the clerk, they get feedback on everything."

"I gotta ask this, when you say nice adult shop are you talking big or just nice? I'm going into the rich section of town tomorrow gotta go over some paperwork on arcades I own and see about getting the porn site set up."

"Well there is a very nice one there I go to it myself, if your willing I'll come by tomorrow after work and take you to it."

"That sounds great I'll buy dinner, going to take my new friend and her kids with us for that. Before dinner I'll go with you to the porn store."

"I like this plan, maybe I'll like your friend and we can share you." I giggle at the suggestion.

"She is rather like me, same height and body I think I got more tittage."

"Oh no way, you shacked up with the reporter you dragged to the taxi with you didn't you? I love her, she always reminded me of you and I've always wanted her."

"Yep, I'll explain it tomorrow when I see you. Go on back to bed I gotta get some sleep myself."

I get everything back in my purse drop it off the side of the bed then crawl up to Stephanie. She isn't as out of it as I thought, she helps me get my corset off then snuggles in to me. With her head on my breast I put my arm around and lie back to get some sleep until she looks up at me.

"I'm not sure did she ask if I'm your girlfriend?"

"Yes, I wasn't sure if you wanted that and I do need to be doing a porn site. I doubt you could appear in it with me."

"I don't know on the first part, doing porn with you would rather kill my career as a reporter. To be honest I'm having second thoughts on sharing my body with you, I did get three kids out of your brother." I sigh and nod.

"I know, I'm not terribly comfortable with that part either. I keep having an image of my brother looking down cheering us on. Which is a bit on the creepy side, it's my brother watching me have sex." Stephanie giggles and pulls herself closer to me.

"I rather figured you were why he went for me so eagerly, like you said we have the same body. Now unless you want to go fancy restaurant there is a Chuck-E-Cheese about three miles from here. Before you ask yes I'm feeling better about being your lover, say did you find some tapes? We taped us having sex in the house a few times I'd like to have those I couldn't find them in the house."

"You betcha, he had a safe in the bottom of his closet the tapes are in one of the bags. I don't know if you will like this, I'd like to get the guns out of our bunker and get them here. Especially my Winchester, it's a sweet gun and I'd feel better if there were guns here just in case."

"I don't like it, I do see your point though can we get a lockable safe for them or something?"

"You bet, Ausanat, you, and I will have keys for it. The shotgun will stay loaded the rest unloaded, shotguns are good for home defense don't need to aim. You are going to be the registered owner of them I'm not allowed to own a gun. I'm curious, does Ausanat not have anyone?"

"I can live with that and she does and she doesn't, two kids from her husband who died three years ago. Both have moved away for good jobs and don't call her that often, my kids are her crutch."

"Well now, I guess we will have to have an extra room for her when we move. Do you think five bedrooms or six? I do have a guy to call tomorrow, perhaps will need a separate bedroom for him and me, and of course my kids."

"Well if you and he are willing I wouldn't mind sharing him. I do really enjoy sex with men and I think part of why I was so horny. I can go on birth control if me getting pregnant off him bothers you."

"Doesn't bother me, need to ask him and hell I haven't even met him yet, going to call him in the morning and hope he's not in class. His dad was all kinds of proud of him, though who knows he could not be for me. Susan is all sorts of interested in you, she wants you because you have my body, so chances are she's going to want to move in."

"I don't know about that, I wouldn't mind trying her in bed, moving in we will just wait and see. Let's go to sleep I gotta get up at seven."

Stephanie drops right off making me grin I wore her out running through my head. I take a little longer I'm to used to not having someone in bed with me. I get enough sleep at least, when the alarm goes off I manage to get over to it and shut it off. A grinning Stephanie leads me to the bathroom where she gets the shower going. I make use of the toilet followed by her. Cursing myself I get the last of my makeup off my face with a really good remover then follow Stephanie into the shower.

"I have that here because I don't always get undone at work the crap they stick on your face for the camera is industrial strength." I giggle at the image she put in my head until she kisses me.

Stephanie moves to my neck then lower making me anxious for what's next long before she reaches my pussy. I'm getting so close to an orgasm as she makes her way down me. Especially at my tits, her lips wrapped around each nipple in turn has my toes curling and me trying to move against something. I reach my orgasm when Stephanie reaches my pussy, my lips already distended and colored with excitement.

She stays down there moving a finger in and out of me. I wrap my hands in her hair and move for her just loving the feel of her tongue and finger. My orgasm washing over me has me trembling and holding on to her to stay up. Stephanie comes up and kisses me then goes about getting clean for the day.

"What I don't get to return the pleasure?" Stephanie giggles and turns back to look at me.

"I just made us even, I want you but I gotta get a move on. Mike and Xander start school in two weeks so if we are getting a bigger house, try and do it before they go to school or after the school year. If it helps the paperwork for their new school is on the fridge."

I help her get clean and finger her a bit she helps me get clean and fingers me enough to make me horny then stops. Once we are dry we go into the bedroom where I ruffle through the bags until I come up with a nice sundress. I get a hug and a kiss for my choice then pulled out of the bedroom. Ausanat has two bowls of cereal out for us we sit down to eat listening to the kids play a game.

"Ausanat I'm going to try and get a big house for us, would you be up to moving with us? I'm going to be working on arcades and trying to get a fast food place, one to start perhaps more and a porn site so I can't watch over my niece and nephews and she's got a job. I'm going to have kids of my own so you would have plenty to do, say twice what you get now." Ausanat sits at the table and gawks at me.

"I could do that, my kids have been urging me to sell the house and move to an old folk's home so I have people around me. I hope you know about school starting in two weeks."

"Yes I do, I'm going to call a realtor and see if there is anything large enough in the same district as their school. Alternately if we can buy two next to each other and build a big house, probably cheaper that way."

"I'd prefer near a park, I like sitting outside and a playground would be nice, the backyards here are not that big. I... well I heard you two in the shower, I'm not going to say yuck or anything I'm just curious are you getting artificial or finding a boyfriend?" Stephanie turns pink, I giggle.

"Trying for the boyfriend, if it doesn't work with the number I have I'm going for a gangbang. I officially do not have any relatives so rather need to get pregnant. I'm going to look for a gun safe to put in here, me here and what I am going to be doing will perhaps put the kids in danger so going to get the guns out of my bunker. I will teach you how to shoot at a range and you will get a key for the safe. I was told the cops will try and get more patrols in the area not putting much stock in it helping there is a leak within the cops. No telling how high that is, for right now I've got my crew and three cops to trust."

"Oh fine don't trust me, I'm good enough to watch the kids but anything else and I'm not trustworthy." Olina says as he sits down with a grin.

"Well alright my crew three cops and a man named joy, who isn't joyful." I kick him under the table.

"I hope you didn't sleep on the sofa again. I keep telling you that girl is not quite right in the head." Stephanie says finishing off her cereal.

"Nope I got the sex, and I hope you got sex it's been annoying having to not talk about the hot sex I got last night. I know she's not quite right in the head, neither are you why I can put up with her."

"I got sex, come on we gotta edit that interview it's likely to be the opening story of the evening news." Stephanie gets up until Olina shakes his head, she plops down and leans forward.

"I put it in last night the station manager was called and came down right then and there. It is the opening of the morning news and covered again in noon and evening, my girlfriend is a huge fan of your friend she made me run it in then gave me sex an hour later. We have new hours as well, you and I are now the evening news we don't go in for three hours." Stephanie pulls me to her and squeezes at the news.

"I'm lost why are you two moved to evening news and why is it better?"

"Evening news is prime time, everyone watches it, morning and noon news are not as prestigious, anchors work their way up that way. To be an anchor you do on the spot reporting for the evening news and they see how well you get reviewed by the people who watch. Not always of course but it is the general method some people get instantly set as evening news anchor, usually buxom gals which Stephanie is. Luckily she is a good reporter, the manager told me he was thinking of doing it anyway after the interview she did with you outside the prison."

"Interesting, let me make a couple phone calls I gotta get a realtor working on finding us a place."

I get the school information sheet off the fridge then go into the bedroom for my cell phone. After a search I go with Realtor realtors, they claim to be the best and search all companies.

"Hi I'm hoping you can help me, I need to find at least an eight bedroom house in the same district as MLK grade school and kindergarten." With an excited voice she asks me how much I can spend. "I'll have to get back to you on how much I can pay, need to look over the information myself. I just got out of prison and learned last night I own two arcades, off the top of my head I know I can afford to pay oh let's go with one hundred eighty thousand down. If you can't find one large enough see if there are two houses for sale next to each, can build a big house on the lots."

"That should be plenty for the largest of houses in this area. I will need to have your name and how much you can afford per month."

"Catchada Smith, how much I can afford per month, well I need to ask Stephanie how much she can put in. I also need to check the information on my arcades so I think for now just find me everything available with enough bedrooms or two houses next to each other. We will come in to your office tomorrow and look over everything and if there is a house we like we can go look at it then."

"That will work fine I should have a few houses for you, is more bedrooms fine or do you want only an eight bedroom?"

"Oh more bedrooms is fine, I'm hoping to have lots of kids."

I hear her cheering about getting a customer before she hangs up. Giggling and feeling good I get up then sit again, may as well call my prospective boyfriend. I get his voice messaging so leave a message with my name and his dad gave me his number. Hoping for a call later I go back out into the kitchen and sit next to Stephanie.

"So out with it, what did the guy say and what did the realtor say?"

"I got the guys voice messaging so left a message hopefully he will call back soon. The realtor on the other hand was very excited, apparently not many people looking to buy. I need to see my information on the arcades and find out what you can put toward monthly before we can lock down a house. Told her we will come in to the office tomorrow. I think she knows of a house or two in the district, she asked if more bedrooms is fine."

"We are at the far end of the district this school gets about half of the rich area of town. Olina how much did we figure I can afford?" Olina looks over at us from the sofa then gets up to come closer.

"You can afford nine hundred a month, six hundred would be easier at least until you get anchor. If you can rent out this house you can afford nine hundred, don't bank on it though. Lots are looking at being homeless still in this town people are moving away cutting in to the need for workers."

"Not making me feel good about my arcades there. I guess I better get over to Frank and Denise's and see what I'm getting into, need to know how much we can afford a month right now the porn site will take a month or two to get going." I give Stephanie a kiss and head for my shoes.

I get my shoes on and go outside to see a patrol car, I wave at him then stop as he pulls over and gets out. He jogs over looking around then holds out a card to me, I take it and look at it.

"Detective McDonald wants to speak with you." Before I can say anything he turns and jogs back to his car.

Wondering what would get him to ask a patrol cop to do that I pull out my cell phone.

emap
emap
237 Followers