Call Me Booty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"John what the hell was that, I got handed your card by a patrol cop?"

"I know weird shit time, you would not believe what we found because of the search warrant, a full eight drug labs six more storehouses and not a single fucking person to arrest for them. Please tell me your making progress." I move over and sit on my bike.

"Shit that is a lot of money you just took from somebody. I'm making a little I know my brother was going to see the yakuza, knowing him to extend the treaty to them. I also know there are two new gangs the yakuza and a Korean gang, they don't have colors they find Korean shit to wear. Working on getting a meeting with the yakuza, and getting me a nice respectable cover. I don't really appreciate being made to go back to this I wanted to just be a fucking housewife."

"I know I'm sorry, if it helps any once you light those fires we might find our leak and get everything squared."

"Not really, and you probably aren't looking in the right spots. The judge that ruled on me quit six months later, look into that and get me his address I want to speak with him. If the yakuza were getting judges before they appeared your looking all the way up, including your internal cops."

"We know, what got us started on this, my brother was approached to look the other way on certain things. He went to the chief, chief agreed to getting you out, we haven't tried the D.A. and we are uncertain on the chief."

"Well shit now you tell me, tell Gilly this, my god needs to know this shit better than yesterday. Make it clear to call me first if anyone besides you asks to see me. Give the chief a bone, tell him I'm going to meet with a rival gang leader tomorrow, say the bones leader Marcus with no crews just us. Pick a spot and tell me where later I'll get a lookout there and see what happens."

"Well hell I'll just tell him on the west side of the mall, there's no entrance over there. It's the parking lot for the sports arena and for the most part neutral territory, at least as far as we can tell."

"Works for me, I have an arcade in the mall would you believe that. Hopefully I'm making good money in the two I own, we're going to buy a bigger house. I was on the way to seeing what I am taking in from those."

When I hang up I notice Stephanie and Olina are standing there. I get off my bike and go over to them.

"We were wondering why you hadn't left yet. We also thought we should ask when you want to do the interview." Stephanie says then gives me a hug with a relieved sigh.

"Soon as I get the porn site up and running, be a little while I gotta get somebody to make it up and film a lot of sex. I was talking to John, the taxi driver from yesterday, he's unsure on the chief who got me out so we set up a little sting for him, one of my guys will watch and see what happens. I also think I gotta see about a stripper pole, so I can do erotic shit instead of just porn."

"Hell that I want to see." Olina says with a grin, Stephanie kicks him this time.

"Olina you have a girlfriend get her a stripper pole. Go on to Frank and Denise we are leaving in about an hour so we can eat before we get to work."

I give Stephanie a kiss then get on my bike again, everything set I roll it to the street and kick start it. I laugh when I find that Frank and Denise's house is listed as home. I get a little worried when I reach their house and find a police car along with a coroners van parked in front of the house. I park behind these and run into the house yelling for Frank. I find Frank and Denise sitting in their kitchen I forget everything as I look about it's a huge kitchen.

"Catty don't worry we had a dead body in the back yard, somebody tossed it over the wall." Denise says offering me a mug of coffee.

"Well good, I need to see that information, we're going to buy a bigger house, right now looking at six hundred a month and one hundred eighty thousand down payment." Frank leans in closer looking at me.

"There's something else in there, what happened last night after we left?"

"Got met at the cemetery by Marcus and Anthony, they both swear they didn't kill my brother and they are holding to the treaty. I screwed my sister after that, it was incredible and I have a lesbian prison guard coming to see me and her later to buy toys to use and have dinner with. Called the guy I have the number for, left a message darn college boys. Last I need one of the guys to go watch what happens tomorrow at the mall west side. Set up a sting to see if the chief of police is crooked or not, the cop I talked to isn't sure on him though the chief got me out early." Frank and Denise are staring at me, their mouths open a little.

"Catty slow down for the love of god. Are you lesbian now or going both ways?" Frank finally asks.

"Both ways I want kids and I still like men besides this ugly goofball here in front of me." Denise grins then kicks me.

"My husband is handsome, let's skip past the toys part I think we know what those are for. Why are you doing a sting on the chief is it that bad?"

"Maybe, they went for the captain of the cop I am talking to his brother, I'm a little of the mind his family are the only honest cops. I admit the patrol's I'm not to worried on, they can only hand up shit beyond fights. Don't forget they may have bribed the judge that sentenced me. Oh and well we gotta find somebody to set up the porn site for me and I want a stripper pole in here somewhere, best to do erotic as well as fucking."

"Hell I want to watch the lesbian sex, is that going on the site?" Frank asks with a grin, Denise kicks him.

"Yes first things first let's see how much money I got and I need to get hold of my brother's bank statements so I can go get his accounts in my name." Frank gets up and leaves the kitchen.

"So what is the plan on your maybe boyfriend?"

"Oh that is simple, if I like him and he is agreeable we share him, she wants more kids. Hopefully I'll be in the same place you are this time next month." Denise gives me a hug.

"Hopefully won't take that long to take care of the yakuza. I wonder if Gilly is on birth control, she seems to like that cop. If not then all we gotta do is get Nancy off and having tons of sex again and bam all four of us are swelling up."

"You called her already?"

"Of course I did, we will have a little get together this weekend. Called Gilly luckily caught her before she had a parolee. She gushed about Bart the whole time. I need you to OK it with your sister I wanna get them all here as well."

"No problem, speaking of which your interview last night got her moved to evening news. You should have seen her face it was priceless. Before you ask it's apparently the last stop before anchoring the news."

"That's wonderful." Denise is smiling big as Frank comes back in with a big folder.

He plops the folder down in front of me I open it up and go through it I have five checkbooks in here in my and my brother's name. There is also a report dated two months ago saying that I am getting two grand a month out of my arcades. Two deeds of ownership likewise in my and my brothers name.

"Frank it doesn't say in here, can I take all two grand a month or would that zero profits to buy more games?"

"You can take all two grand I had a discussion with the manager you are actually making thirty five hundred a month. He keeps the fifteen hundred to put toward new games and he was quite happy with your idea of buying a fast food place, he's looking in to it. I think first he's going to see about opening a new franchise at least what he said, it's apparently cheaper than buying an existing even ones barely staying afloat."

"Well that's great, so I guess all five checking accounts are mine to keep and spend?"

"Yes, you have slightly under five hundred thousand in them your monthly profits go in those along with what your brother had in his accounts. After the ten year land tax on your house, your brother was really good with his will. I'd say move back in if it wasn't for the whole sister and three kids and you wanting to crank them out. Now that aside, the manager said he will see about finding you a web designer and IT guy to get the site up and keep it running. His side of the business will fund that, he also told me to tell you to not expect to keep two grand a month he's going to see about getting a loan for the funds needed to get a fast food place. He was thinking pizza, though he's going to the largest section of traffic and seeing what is there already."

"Well this is great, means I can put say four hundred thousand down and go with perhaps fourteen hundred a month with insurance paid from that. Would leave twelve hundred free to help with the loan payment while I get the porn up and running and enough left over to go on until I am making money. I should call Stephanie this is big news." I reach for my phone and it rings.

"Hi this is John you called me earlier." I hold my finger up to Frank and Denise and move away from them.

"Hey yeah I was wondering when you were going to call back. So your dad was all proud of you and hell I love games so I wanted to see if perhaps you would be up for having a girlfriend who is very eager on getting pregnant."

"Well shit, wasn't quite what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted to talk to you about doing a bachelor party. I'm not exactly looking, I'm in school and not making shit, I'm living on what I have saved."

"Money isn't a problem for me anyway I'm going to put down four hundred thousand on a big house tomorrow. I'm starting up a porn site and my business manager is looking into opening a fast food place, along with finding a web designer and IT guy to keep it running. If you can do those I'll call him up and say we found a guy and let you do it, for pay of course. Even if we don't click, I'm not going to try and buy a boyfriend, gets you making money while your schooling, and hell yes I'm so there for a bachelor party. Bonus points if there is a stripper pole."

"I can do those and yes I'll take the job, give my number to your manager and we can talk all the nitty gritty parts. No can do on the stripper pole sorry they want two women into each other. I don't know if you are or not but I thought I'd ask first, they like the idea of you being there."

"Well you are in luck I am into women, found out last night. I'll see if I can get a second woman to come. So three questions, when is the party, how much are we talking being paid to us gals and when is a good time to get together and investigate the relationship part?"

"Eight days to the party, it's at a dude's house why no pole. We scrounged up two hundred fifty and of course tips. Everyone will use condoms, I'm sure your safe but the guys we are not so sure on. I know short notice the whole bachelor party was dropped in my lap last week. Now as for getting together, I can't afford dinner but if your still wanting to Friday evening works for me."

"Works for me and hang on a minute, I need to discuss a few things on this side." I move back over to Frank and Denise both grinning. "Frank get this number over to my manager. Denise he wants to get together on Friday night, you never said when exactly our get together was for. I also need to raid the closet here and get a seriously hot dress for his enjoyment. Also bachelor party with me and another gal, I might know someone though if I don't one of you need to find me one." I hold up my finger and go back to John. "John quick question how many men are looking to be there?"

"I got twenty guys, no idea how many will go for sex, figure at least five. If possible the other gal needs to at least let guys do her, I've heard the story on you and thirteen but lord twenty is a larger number."

"I'll do my best on that. Now another question, would you guys be willing to let it be filmed? Need lots of sex in a porn site and I'm just getting started on it, can edit out faces on all who don't want to be seen fucking me or her. Well there is another item, I'm going fertile right about then, now condoms are good they do break on occasion so there's a possibility I'll get knocked up doing the party. I won't mind what I am after, you though if we click I wouldn't want to ruin it before we really get started." Denise is grinning at me.

"I don't know, let's see how Friday goes and take it from there. I have a question, do you have a girlfriend or did you just do a one night stand with a woman?" I grin back at Denise.

"I don't know about the girlfriend part, she's going to move in to the house with me. We discussed you already and well she doesn't mind sharing you for stud duties if you are willing, I don't know if I could not sleep with her you would not have to. It's a complicated situation I'll explain it when I see you, I don't trust phones that much."

"Gives us something to talk about besides games. I got another call coming in probably your manager and I gotta go to class again in half an hour. I'll call you back later tonight sometime and run my thoughts on the site past you and on whether you can film us or not."

"Sounds great talk to you later." Denise is beaming at me now.

"That sounded good, we are doing a get together on Saturday so you can fill us in on everything that happens. So did you think of asking the lesbian guard or your sister to do it with you?" I sigh at the question I was feeling happy and not so much now.

"I can't ask my sister, she's a reporter it would end her career. Sadly I'm thinking she's the only woman I know who would go for screwing me then getting screwed by a bunch of guys. I'll ask the guard, I mean worst comes to worst we can hire some chick to come in and take dicks with me." Frank sits next to Denise and grins.

"Ask Nancy, I think she's single at the moment."

"Not a bad idea, I need to ask the guard first, possible she will not be adverse to being fucked. I need to call Stephanie still, do you have a cook or do you cook for yourself?"

"Mostly cook for ourselves, for gatherings we call our neighbor and borrow their cook. I'll get something made up for lunch make your call." Denise gets up and heads for the fridge bigger than some cars, I pull out my phone and move away again.

"Stephanie hey I got good news, I am sitting on a ton of cash. Looking at four hundred thousand down payment and at most say fourteen hundred a month with insurance paid."

"Damn woman, you are full of surprises and I'll be damned, four hundred thousand isn't a down payment that's a flat out buy on most houses. So did you get hold of John yet?"

"You bet seeing him on Friday to see how we mesh he originally was just looking to hire me for a bachelor party. Doing the party and might be filming it, and he is doing up the porn site for me. So either I got a boyfriend to put a kid in me or I got an IT guy to make me even more money. Oh and Saturday we are having a get together here, you and the kids are of course invited."

"Sounds great there is a problem though, I'm working on Saturday. Possible I can get out early not really certain depends on if there is something they send me on. Low reporter on the pole at the moment, I'm the last to go out for the next few days. I should be home by seven tonight, perhaps earlier gotta talk to the manager and see if there is anything for me to do. Going in now, I'll call you later." Denise takes my hand after I hang up.

"What did she say?" I look at Denise and sigh.

"She's working on Saturday, might get away early and might not. She also may not get home tonight until seven. If it wasn't for the kids that wouldn't be a problem, they eat at six." Frank guides me over to the table where there are sandwiches.

"I'm sure she talked to Ausanat about the dinner out tonight, snacks will hold kids over until it's time. Now stripper pole I called, they can send a team to put one in next week."

The sandwiches are really good, roast beef and pastrami with Grey Poupon and lettuce. Frank and I tease Denise on trying to get fat she has some chips on her plate. I almost am finished with my sandwich when my phone rings.

"So guess who got off early because she was to fucking distracted." I giggle at the news.

"Susan awesome timing I almost finished lunch and didn't have anything to do. I'm over at my best friend's house, newly pregnant even, going to film my porn here, why not come over and meet them and see where I'm going to try and make money by having fun."

"Works for me, give me the address and I'll be there in about half an hour." I give her the address, after hanging up Denise takes me into the living room.

I look around awestruck this living room is the size of North Dakota. It feels like it at least with a TV getting close to being small theatre size. A stereo system sits over under a big bay window. I sit in a sofa that feels like sitting on a cloud would feel as Frank turns the TV on to of all things porn. This leads to an argument between Frank and Denise on who was watching porn. I sit there giggling watching the porn and realizing there really isn't what one would call sex in this porn.

Frank changes the channel eventually to Mythbusters that we sit and watch and laugh at. There is a beep and the TV changes to show a woman sitting in a Nissan at the gate. I tell Frank to let her in then head for the front door, Denise follows giggling.

"Sorry you just remind me of you when you were waiting for your booty call to show up."

"I think that is because I am. She wants me and always has ever since my second day in prison. I wish I had tried it then, would have made things easier on my hands." Denise giggles then leans in closer.

"Don't tell Frank this I rather want to try it. When we go someplace booty call stop is in order." I smile and nod at Denise as Susan pulls up.

Susan gets out and runs over pulls me up into a hug and kisses me then puts me down and looks at me.

"So why is the coroner and a cop here?" Denise giggles next to us.

"Somebody put a body over our back wall its twelve feet and they still do it." Susan chuckles and pulls me in for a hug again.

"Well at least it wasn't anybody you know. I was asked to ask if you called John yet."

"Yep, he is going to be the guy who designs the porn site and keeps it running so he has an income and isn't flat broke. I am seeing him on Friday to see if we can stand each other and move on from there hopefully to knocking me up. Course the real reason he wanted to talk to me was to offer me a job at a bachelor party, which I accepted. They want two women who are into each other, there would be sex with guys, there's twenty and hell I'm not sure I can go that long if they all want to. Might film it for the porn site as well, he's calling back later to talk site and that." Susan pulls back and looks at me.

"I'm your first ask on joining you aren't I?"

"Yes, Stephanie can't do it, she's a reporter they aren't supposed to make news just report it. You wouldn't have to screw the men we can call Nancy and have her come in for the man fucking stand in."

"I'm not against man fucking, they don't do anything for me but I enjoyed strap ons. Probably should call Nancy anyway I don't know how many I could stand I don't get fucked often. So was that your bike behind the coroners van, and when is the bachelor party?" Denise giggles again.

"Yes that is her bike you should have seen it when I first showed it to her she fell on her butt. The bachelor party is Friday after this." I squeak in surprise and look at Denise.

"I got a date tomorrow?"

"Yep today is Thursday. Now I think before we go see the room your going to film us having sex in we go to the adult shop and get toys. I'm calling shotgun on the bike." Denise giggles then pulls us into the house to the living room.

"There are a couple things we should talk about first. Frank arranged for a film crew to come in and set up your room so we don't have to bring people in for on the spur of the moment fucking. The guy that was filming you yesterday will come in and film for scheduled and go out places with you. We have the recording of you yesterday so as soon as John gets it set up we can put the bang video in and let people watch it free, edited of course so Gilly is not seen, just to the last guy starting to pump his load in. Carlos was good about the camera, he got you walking out over to the first guy and taking him to the table."

emap
emap
237 Followers