Call Me Booty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Watching Susan gets Stephanie to moan out her orgasm bucking under me. I get up on my knees still fucking Stephanie and get Susan to sit on her face, the expression she gets telling me all I need to know on Stephanie's tongue moving or not. I put my hands to Stephanie's breasts getting a moan from under Susan. I can't help but enjoy the view as Susan bounces on Stephanie's face her smaller breasts bouncing a little. I pull Susan to me for a kiss as she reaches her orgasm her hands coming to my breasts.

Stephanie and I reach an orgasm together her moans turn to ones of dismay when I pull out of her. I got a knot in my leg reaching orgasm on my knees I have to get up and walk it out. When I return to the bed Susan and Stephanie are licking at each other. I lie next to them pulling the strapless free of me before sliding it in with the cock side first. Watching them eat each other so eagerly gets me to orgasm fast getting them to look. I roll on my side and hold one knee high so they can watch me fuck myself.

I giggle when they switch sides Susan wants to watch my breasts bounce, Stephanie wants to watch the toy fuck me. I watch them fingering each other as they watch me. I try and get my breasts to bounce a little more along with fucking myself a little harder. I have to roll flat on my back when my orgasm arrives my hips bouncing off the bed trying to get that cock in me just that little bit more. My body trembles and jerks as I keep reaching peak after peak before I fall to the bed spent and tired. Susan and Stephanie pull me to them, after a little arguing over it Stephanie and I curl up against Susan and go to sleep.

emap
emap
237 Followers