Call Me Booty Ch. 03

Story Info
Things really get moving.
25.6k words
4.79
19.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

I can't help bouncing with happiness waiting for John, sore from last night or not I'm fertile. I smile up at Francis as he walks over he had felt really good last night. Judging by his returning smile he feels the same way about me.

"Hi Catchada, to be honest I thought you would be hobbling around your house for a day or two after last night." I giggle normally he would be right I had fourteen, with condoms on or not that's sore muscle inducing.

"That was the plan until I checked my temperature I am fertile so I'm sucking it up and getting fucked."

"Well make sure you don't suck too much." I laugh at that, I'm excited and happy and it's really funny to me at this point.

I wave for no reason when John finally appears coming out of his dorm building. He shakes his head with a grin as he comes over he slaps Francis on the shoulder hoping he has a good marriage. Francis hopes John has a good marriage eventually putting a hand on his shoulder, I groan getting them to look at me.

"Just hug and let's go."

They laugh look at each other then shrug and hug. When my bike dips from John sitting on it I look back at him.

"John I'm going to need new shocks from you sitting on my bike. I am so putting you on an exercise regimen." John groans and holds up his hands.

"I only weigh one sixty, I can't help it if you tool around with a sixty pounds when wet gal on your bike all the time."

I giggle at the comment, Stephanie is one hundred she swears she feels fat. I start up my bike wave to Francis and two of the other guys I had last night and put it in gear. Stopped at a red light John wiggles his chin on my head.

"Now you are sure you will play the submissive for this fuck?" I sigh John is really into being the dominate, IT guys are always getting told what to do according to him.

"Yes John for my fertile sex I'll be the submissive, if it keeps working for us next time I'm the dominate. I have longer being told what to do every day behind me." John chuckles and squeezes me as we take off.

"Tell you what, we will go fuck with me the dominate eat then you can be the dominate." Now this is a good idea, gets me two loads of him.

"Deal, do remember we end with me on my back, I'll try and be the submissive and not suggest anything. Hey did we go live with the subscriptions?"

"I am pleading the fifth until we get to Frank and Denise's place." I groan and speed us up.

I yell at the gates to hurry up then go pretty fast up the driveway. I smile when I see Carlos' van and park behind it. Denise meets us at the door smiling huge at me and John. We find Frank and Carlos watching the video from last night, I grab John's arm and keep us there. They are at my favorite part of the night the tattooed Russian guy is on top of me. Watching him fuck me on the TV gets the memory going I put a hand to the sofa to stay upright.

The feel if his longer than average and thick cock sliding in me was nothing compared to his pumping. I laid under him staring up at his chest with the beautiful blue and black tattoo screaming out my orgasms. His rotating hips sending his cock into my depths at varying angles combined with the speed had me reaching orgasm a full five times under him. He had been number eight of the fourteen, I barely even moaned for the next three guys.

Feeling very horny from the memory I am lead to the computer room where John sits down and brings up some data. We all scoot in and gasp at the numbers being shown I have one million subscribers and total profits in excess of fourteen million, close to fifteen million. Frank has to catch me my knees gave way in shock at this information. John turns to look at us with a grin.

"I checked this earlier we had two thousand three hours after letting people subscribe. That was five hours ago, I had to use the bathroom that was far and away the best bachelor party ever. The numbers will likely go up this is only nine hours after the subscription option was given. I also managed to get your first session with Susan paired down to fifteen minutes and sent it to the free video sites, once the lesbians see that the number of subscribers will shoot up. I've never seen two women that excited to fuck each other before." Frank chuckles behind me.

"You should watch more of what we have of those two if Denise wasn't pregnant she sure as hell would be now." Denise giggles putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I think it is time we go to the porn room, we are wasting valuable fertile time talking." John stands up and takes my hand.

We go up the stairs quickly Carlos going ahead to get the camera's all turned on and ready his shoulder camcorder. John stops me from going in and pulls me back to look at him, Frank and Denise standing there looking a little uncertain.

"Now remember, you do what I say until I put my load in you. No talking back you are free to orgasm whenever you want, I never did understand that particular part."

"I'll do my best it will grate on me a little I'm not that long out of prison. I might ask you to put your kid in me, that's the part I'm looking forward to." I give John a smile, I'm not kidding I want that kid in me.

John grins back at me then opens the door we go in with Frank and Denise scooting over to the side by the TV. I smile at Carlos for the camera's benefit then walk closer and do my spiel about being fertile today. John tells me to get undressed slowly so I do dancing and slowly taking my clothes off making my breasts bounce. Carlos scooted over next to John so I am stripping to the camera with the last of my clothes gone I keep dancing making my breasts bounce and alternating between showing my shaved pussy and hiding it.

I can see John and Carlos have tents in their pants I'm smiling at them when John tells me to get on the bed and play with myself. I climb up on the bed being sure to show all of me in the process. Spreading my legs wide I slide a finger along the outside of me getting the excitement back from remembering last night. Carlos is licking his lips leaning over me with the camera pointed at my pussy and fingers. I can feel an orgasm coming on, I'm moaning a little at my finger sliding in and out of me. I slide my other hand down to caress my clit getting me closer and closer to orgasm.

With a groan I stop, I was so close when John told me to stop. Carlos moves to the side to let John climb into bed with me. He moves me onto my hands and knees moving up behind me, I whimper when I feel his cock at the entrance of me. John teases me just rubbing along me with his cock. I arch my back when he enters me John grabs hold of my breasts and keeps me up like that while Carlos moves around in front of me. I find my orgasm with Carlos watching in front of me while John just fucks me.

His cock shoving in and out of me making me bounce is just so good feeling. John moves his hands letting my breasts bounce free for the camera whispering in my ear about the million horny guys watching me get fucked. The idea of that has me reaching orgasm again moaning and groaning as I am fucked. I sigh when John pulls free then tells me to get on my back for my breeding. I comply fast as I can with a smile while he gets between my legs. Carlos leans in above me to get John's cock sinking in to me then moves around us as John fucks me.

It feels so good I wrap my legs around him and move with him wanting his load. John grins at me while he fucks me, I hope to pregnancy. He leans over me and kisses me while speeding up Carlos zooms in on my face when John puts his head next to me. I am feeling so good and smiling up at Carlos while I am fucked. I moan when John falters in his pumping then shoves it deep into me. I reach an orgasm with his hot fluids shooting in to me, my toes curling with the force of it. I get aftershocks as John moves in me a little getting all of his fluids where I want them.

John puts a pillow under my butt before getting off me, his cock mostly soft. Carlos gets up close to my pussy asking questions about if John shot his load in me. I do the closing spiel about having him put his load inside of my fertile unprotected pussy. Carlos turns the camera off and smiles at me looking horny.

"God that was hot, I'd climb on for a turn if you hadn't made it clear only John is putting your kid in you. I hope Nancy gets here soon, I called her twice already." I giggle, Nancy would not have returned home if Susan hadn't driven her with me following.

"Reminds me, Mikael has expressed a desire to be one of your fuckers, I think he enjoyed you almost as much as you enjoyed him." I look over at John and giggle.

"He was really fucking good at fucking, and god his tattoos were awesome. I'm thinking of maybe getting one above my breast here. Not sure what I'll have to go look in a tattoo parlor and see what the artist thinks would work."

"You should get the big one you were thinking of before you went away, that was an awesome design and would look great on the porn star that never wears much." Denise says coming out of the bathroom with Frank looking freshly fucked.

"Oh god I forgot about that one, it was shoulder to shoulder on my front, went about halfway down my breasts. Was an artist rendition of one of the biggest Thai battles in recorded history." John stops looking confused, Carlos chuckles.

"You should get one of Little Bighorn, you were born here and are always getting Thai stuff." I giggle and hit Carlos on the shoulder.

"Just because you're a descendant of those natives does not mean I want to wear it for life. I think field trip time, I've let your fluids stay in me long enough, and I'm getting more later so let's go find a tattooist."

"John I'm curious, who is getting the money from the subscribers?" Frank asks while I get up and head for the closet.

"The business manager is getting it, he said he would distribute some to Catchada after he makes payment on the loan, with this much I guess the loan is over." I giggle while pulling on the skin tight leather pants.

"He's got enough to pay back the five million, I still don't understand why he decided to do a restaurant arcade."

The decision is a puzzling one, he managed to get an empty field rezoned and then decides to make a restaurant with arcade in it. There are two other restaurants in the area.

"It is a strange idea but lord it's an awesome design, get a roller coaster that goes in and out of the restaurant with games you can only find in Vegas." Denise says coming over and giving me a hug.

"Yeah but the food better be damn good. Frank do you know of a good tattoo shop in the area?" Frank grins and points to Denise.

Denise giggles then opens up her shirt to show three small roses nestled between her breasts. I look closer awed with how good the roses look with vines and leaves. I put a hand to her breast squeezing her nipple before Denise swats my hand away with a giggle.

"If Frank will let me ride with you again I'll show you where it is and they can follow us." Frank nods so off we go, Carlos electing to stay here and wait for Nancy.

Denise guides me along I'm not sure if the route actually takes us by my new house as soon as it clears or if Denise had me go that way. I look at it with a sigh, it's a beautiful house white like Denise's with fourteen bedrooms. We got it for a song, the four hundred thousand down and one thousand a month covering mortgage and insurance on a fifteen year mortgage. I can't help but be elated, with the money I got already for my porn I can afford to get a gym put in and buy Susan a really nice car, her Nissan just doesn't really fit with my bike the station wagon is only four years old.

The parlor is gorgeous on the outside with designs plastered here and there. It doesn't take long for Frank and John to catch up with us. Inside is even better with designs plastered everywhere, the clerk behind the counter waits patiently for us to finish looking around.

"Hi Brenda, we came in to get Catchada a tattoo above her breasts and I should have Miguel check out his work, about a week early." Brenda smiles at us then turns and yells.

"He's eating lunch I think, either that or back there stroking one off, he always does that when he gets a hotty." A rather short man comes out from the back smiling when he sees Denise.

"You are early for the checkup, ah well come on to the private room and let's have a look."

Denise grabs my hand and pulls me after her, Frank and John go sit in the chairs against the windows. Miguel looks at her tattoo with a magnifying glass talking to himself before looking at me.

"I can only assume you are here to get a tattoo, do you know where and how big or do you want me to pick a good spot?" I grin and pull off my shirt, Miguel's eyes get big.

"I want something right here, either all the way across or in a good sized part of it."

"Oh my, this is really good skin, it will be an honor to paint it for you. Do you have an idea what you would like?" He asks as he feels my chest only looking down once.

"I was going to get a Thai battle put here except I got sent to prison. I got teased on always picking Thai so I suppose whatever you think is best to go here."

Miguel grins and picks up a thick book, leafing through it he stops only to shake his head every little bit until he stops with a smile.

"What do you think of this? These are all drawings not actual tattoos, this one especially no one has had done."

He shows me the design, I gasp because it's showing a nude woman fighting ninja in a field of poppy plants. Denise looks and giggles pointing at the woman then me. I look closer to realize she does look a little like me.

"Yes that one, that is awesome. I know you can do that, I've seen your roses on Denise."

"I can get it drawn on you and the outlines done in about four hours time total if you would like to now. Alternately we can schedule if you are busy later."

"Oh schedule, I'm in between getting fucked to get pregnant, I can come in tomorrow for the outlines and Monday for the color."

"I can do the whole thing tomorrow if you want to come in at eight, should only be about six hours total it's only the ninja the woman and the poppy seeds. Brenda can run and get lunch. Cost you six hundred for everything, we'll buy lunch. You can pay now or tomorrow." I smile at Miguel and put my shirt back on.

"I'll pay now and I think I can get up at eight, been doing my exercises at seven to stay loose for the tournament."

"Oh shit, your that Catchada. Damn I'm doubly honored to do a tattoo for you. Did you know Vegas odds has you winning at hundred to one odds, five bucks bet on you is five hundred if you win." Denise giggles then bends over laughing.

"Frank and I bet five thousand. Susan put five hundred, you really gotta explain why she thinks your so good sometime. God you should bet a million, Vegas would shit bricks for a month."

"I can't do that, you know I have restrictions, I can't use my family style for anything beyond a good cause or keeping my ass alive." Miguel looks confused then shrugs.

"I'll bite, why does Susan think your so good?" I grin at Miguel.

"Susan was a guard in the prison I spent the last eight years in. With shit all to do I exercised and practiced a lot. The warden was nice enough to put me in a barred hallway an hour a day, I was leaping up the walls and kicking the whole time, Susan would sit and watch me do that since prisoners are only allowed alone in their cell or in my case the warden's office as his secretary. The biggest reason though is the second day I was in the prison I got let out into the yard, there was a bunch of so called thugs that decided I should get a lesson. I beat down forty women before the guards managed to get everything under control." Miguel's jaw drops and he staggers back to sit on the dentist chair in here.

"Holy shit, they have the odds backwards. I think I'm going to have to make a call and bet on you all the way." I shake my head.

"I beat down forty untrained women at once these guys I'm fighting are well trained, a few I'll have trouble with. There are two Savate guys in there they are tough, another knows Karate and Tae Kwon Do I'm a little afraid of him he's huge."

"Miguel don't listen to her, Catchada is known as the deadliest woman known to man for a reason." I sigh as we head out to the counter.

After paying Brenda hands over a card with the days of the week and a line for time, these are circled and filled out for Sunday at Eight A.M.. John is looking at the tribal tattoos, I pull him away from those with a groan. We go outside and stop between Frank's Corvette and my bike.

"Fast food or go home and make Denise exert herself?" I ask with a grin, Denise groans and kicks me.

"Fast food works, Taco Bell?" John asks chuckling.

"Sounds good, I'm getting toward hungry and I'm sure Denise wants food. I swear now that we're married she's giving up on looking good and just trying to get fat." Frank says with a grin, I giggle Denise turns pink then kicks Frank hard.

"I think I'm going to move in with you Catchada and enjoy our pregnancies there. I call shotgun on the bike, I'd just hit Frank often if I got in the Corvette."

I walk my bike around and kick start it then wait for Denise to pick the Taco Bell, it takes a little while. I look back at her when we pass one, she just grins and urges me on. The one we finally stop at looks fine, thinking it puts more ingredients in the tacos we wait for Frank to catch up and go in. I get ushered into the front of us then can't talk when the clerk looks at me. She looks back her jaw dropping then with a shriek tries to come over the counter. I have to catch and haul her the rest of the way then just stare at her.

Persephone looks exactly like her sister, I finally find my voice to yell my happiness and pull her to me in a hug. We're both babbling on about how glad we are to see each other when the manager comes out looks at us and groans. He comes to the register and taps Persephone on the shoulder.

"P you are on break until your friend leaves. Now what can I get for you guys?"

We place our orders and collect our cups, Frank goes and picks out a big enough booth while we fill them. We sit down Persephone in a strange hurry to get in next to me then puts her arm around me.

"God Catchada I've missed you, I wish we had gone in to see you. I well wanted to thank you for doing what you did." I give her a hug.

"Didn't help me much with getting over it, I cried myself to sleep the first six months in reform school. No idea why they call it that, all we did was sit around and do nothing unless you got laundry or kitchen duty. So most of my past is well known and fast to say, what about you how have you been doing?"

"I'm doing good, graduated high school and working here to save up enough to go to college. I think the last week and a half are very interesting about you, I heard the motorcycle you're the only ones here." I grin at Persephone.

"The bike is mine, custom built to work with my small body. I been a busy little beaver, I got two arcades from my brother, opening up a restaurant arcade and just opened a porn site as of midnight I think it was. John here is being my stud, I went fertile this morning, we went looking at tattoos after the first time and we are going to eat then go back to getting me knocked up. So how has your sex life been? I haven't seen you since you were eight." Persephone smiles at me then looks a little nervous.

"Well it's been sorta good, I've had two girlfriends through high school."

"You went lesbian? Dang and you were sweet on Jerome I think it was."

"Well what that guy did to my sister flipped a switch I guess you could say. I got counseling that got me over it fine, but I just couldn't look at a guy the same way. The counselor said it's possible I had bi tendencies and the shock of that flipped me off men." Denise giggles and pokes me, Persephone looks at us curiously.

emap
emap
237 Followers