Call Me Booty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I want to say that to the sister of my best friend." Denise groans then reaches over and covers my mouth.

"Catchada has discovered bi tendencies of her own, she has two girlfriends and John here. Did you two ever figure out what you are?"

"Not really, as near as we can figure I'm her boyfriend, we are in a strange way co owners of Stephanie." Persephone smiles at the news.

"Dang I want to shoot a scene with you, I could use the three hundred." I groan then look at John.

"Am I even paying anybody to fuck me?" John shrugs then looks at Frank.

"Not so far, that Mikael guy maybe, the crew is just thrilled to have you back and doing booty calls, Susan is getting paid well enough just living with you. I really think she would pay you if you asked. If your up to with Persephone it would be good, just one woman in your lesbian video's won't work for long." I sigh and look at Persephone, she smiles at me in the same way as Penelope always did.

"We can give it a try, you really look like your sister. Frank has a point there about the needing more gals in my video's, do you happen to know any other lesbian or bi gals?" Persephone kisses me with tongue.

"Nope sorry, there are groups I think at least there was one in my high school. There is a lesbian bar I visit sometimes, the bartender and bouncer know I'm only eighteen. They don't let me have alcohol but let me in I think they think I'm cute, both guys go figure."

"John, could we get P here into college this year?" I look at John, he shakes his head.

"Nope sorry, the school year started last week, they only take applications up to day three of the year. This college doesn't accept mid season applicants so if your giving her the money you get to wait a year." Persephone pulls me to her and kisses me her tongue snaking into my mouth.

"I do hope your not going for school teacher." I say once she lets me up.

"No criminal justice, I can't decide on prosecutor or defender. I've been going over your case for the last four years and honestly there really wasn't a fault with your defense. Your lawyer hit on all the points, the prosecutor mostly just reminded the jurors of who you were then. That was why you got convicted, you were a scary gang member." I sigh and shake my head.

"I talked to the judge that sentenced me, he swore he didn't think I'd get convicted. He only gave me the time he did because of pressure from the D.A. at least what he claims, he did step down to avoid getting his rulings overturned. Either the prosecutors are bought or the judge was, I didn't really feel up to beating him until he confessed either way."

"I believe the judge to be honest, you should look at the court decisions for the last ten years. A lot of the scum go free, not because of hung juries, they wave the juries and let the judge decide. Especially since your brother was killed was only like three judges that would do it sometimes, now there are eight." I groan and look at Frank who is off getting our order.

"Frank if I have my angels and a place picked I want that meeting. I need to see what the yakuza say and how they act." Frank almost drops the packed tray.

"We are all set, the yakuza haven't been answering."

"Try again, if they don't answer or won't do a meeting tomorrow I get to go light a fire tonight."

"You can't leave your calling card." Denise says looking worried, I grin.

"I don't have to, I will leave theirs." John sighs looking worried.

"Just be careful, your trying to have my son or daughter."

"Eat up I don't feel different so still trying."

When we finish eating Persephone gets her cell phone, a cheap no contract one. Denise and I groan at that, Denise holds up her hand.

"Persephone is going on our plan, besides Catchada you're still on our plan."

"If I offered it would have to be on Stephanie's plan, Susan had a cheap phone. Persephone you are hereby invited to our get together later tonight, you can meet Susan and Stephanie and see Nancy again." Persephone sighs and looks down.

"I don't have a car, I get around by bus or bicycle."

"I will come and pick you up on my bike, either here or at your place. I like picking up people on it, seems to make them horny. The first night I had it I found out I like women after taking Stephanie for a ride, Susan is always horny anyway I think. John dang the first night I met him after taking him back to his dorm I was fucked three times. He's really good at it if fixated on being the dominate one, luckily Stephanie doesn't mind letting him." Persephone giggles then pulls me in for a long passionate tongue wrestling kiss.

"I'll call when I get off." Her boss teases her on taking so long.

Out at my bike and Frank's Corvette I push Denise toward the car and pull John toward the bike. Denise groans and sticks her tongue out at me as I walk my bike around. John hops on after I kick start it, I spend a second saving this Taco Bell then take off for what is listed as home. After parking my bike John grabs me up in his arms and carries me inside, with no Carlos in the living room we go back out to look. His van is still here there is another car, not Nancy's new Pontiac but Susan's Nissan.

John and I share a look and a thought then shake our heads, the thought comes back Susan is in the same cycle as I am. When Denise and Frank walk over after parking the Corvette they look at the cars then at us.

"Are they arguing in there or something?" Denise asks with a slight grin, Susan and Carlos had argued last Wednesday over color patterns.

"We don't know they weren't in the living room we didn't go upstairs." Frank and Denise share a look then shake their heads. "I keep going back to that Susan is on the same cycle as I am. It's possible she's decided to get knocked up with me."

We go and check the computer room neither is in there, same with the kitchen and library. We go upstairs to check the porn room it's the second most popular room behind the kitchen. We find them here Carlos is behind Susan fucking her hard and fast. I get on the bed next to Susan who smiles at me and moves to me for a kiss, then another and another. Kissing her is a little difficult Carlos is really giving her a good fucking. He's doing her so hard her breasts are bouncing back and forth, there really isn't that much to them.

"Where have you been?" Susan asks in between moans and groans from Carlos pumping in to her.

"Went to see about a tattoo, I'm getting a really awesome one tomorrow right here above my breasts. After that we went to Taco Bell where Penelope's sister Persephone works, she's eighteen trying to save up for college and a lesbian. I think you will like her she's really cute, looks just like her sister. She asked to join me for scenes and I got talked into letting her, Frank had a good point just you and me for lesbian scenes won't work for very long." Susan grins at me still moving back and forth fast.

"Sounds good is she coming to the get together, when the hell does he shoot his load anyway?" I giggle at the questions.

"Course she is I'm going to go pick her up, Denise is getting her a cell phone. Carlos takes a while, I think why he isn't married he wears them out before they agree to the ring." Carlos groans and shakes a finger at me.

"That is not fair, it's hard to have dates when you keep going to weddings and filming music videos." Susan and I look at him.

"What music videos have you filmed?" We actually ask at about the same time.

"Mostly local bands trying to make a name for themselves, couple concerts." Carlos goes to say more then groans and pulls Susan back to him.

Susan's eyes get wide as she moans and moves around on him. Carlos moves his hips for a bit, both of them intent on getting all of him inside Susan. She gets on her back fast after he pulls out, her butt on the pillow she had been kneeling on. I go to her and kiss her, our tongues wrestling her hands going to my breasts.

"So did you decide to get pregnant with me?" I ask when our kiss ends.

"Yeah, I thought why not, either I do it now or I do it when I'm old. With you and Stephanie and Ausanat I have all the help I need, perhaps John if he moves in."

"Maybe after all three of you give birth, I so couldn't handle all of those midnight snack runs." Susan and I look at each other then turn to John.

"All three of us?" John grins and nods.

"Stephanie asked me yesterday, well more of a please master she's really starting to like it. Seems her period starts on Monday after that she would like to try. Susan did you see the number of subscribers we have already?"

"Carlos told me, that is a shitload of money, what the hell are we going to do with it?" I grin at Susan.

"Since you just got filled I'll tell you while we wait for long enough. I'm going to set up a gym in our new house, I think I'll see about getting a nice park like backyard for Ausanat to enjoy. I think I'll buy you a nice car, I mean lord its bad when a station wagon looks better." Susan groans and hits me on the arm. "I think I'll take Will up on the Indian hunt, or at least an old little bike. I have to wait for my manager to tell me how much I'm getting first the bike is the last item to look for."

"I suppose I should tell you how much you're getting." We all look to see my manager standing there holding a folder with Frank next to him. "The numbers are still going up we are up to twenty million clear profit so far. I'm going to give you ten million, on the safe assumption we get even more subscribers. The bank was a little peeved I paid off the loan, they like for you to pay the minimum for a while. I'm going to take another two million and see about opening a regular fast food."

"While you're here, I want to know why you decided on opening a restaurant arcade. I'm not arguing the decision just confused."

"Well that's rather funny actually the place we picked for the restaurant is thirty miles from an arcade. I was thinking a pizza joint there isn't another for fifteen miles, until we looked at the demographics of the area. There are lots of families with one to three children. Chuck-E-Cheese is not popular every weekend so there we go, restaurant arcade, the parents get good food the kids have dinners they like and an arcade. Can also come to just play games and ride the roller coaster."

"I never thought of it that way. I am going to say it better be good food and not expensive for three bites on the plate crap." My manager groans and rolls his eyes skyward.

"Of course not, the games are going to be almost all one point, using a card system similar to what Chuck-E-Cheese uses, five points a dollar. Kids meals are five to eight dollars depending on which you get, regular meals go up to fourteen, start at six I think it was. Ten points come with dinner, might raise what you get with dinner."

"I think every plate gets ten points, everybody comes away happy, not like we have to pay the games to be there."

"Not a bad idea, maybe make it five points a plate, we want them to stick around and spend, ten points is a couple hours of playing. I'll go over it later, I stopped in to tell you about the money, I gotta get a move on, had a burst pipe in the business next to your smaller arcade I need to inspect it."

Once my manager has left I get up and get out of my clothes, making John stay dressed with a grin. Carlos shakes his head while he gets the camera ready pointing it at me after Susan has given me a kiss and walked over to sit by the TV.

"I'm still fertile and unprotected so we are doing a round two. Just in case you did not notice my stud had the control last time, this time I do and this is for my female subscribers or girlfriends of the men who are paying me. Give me a strip, make it slow and dance for us."

John groans and strips with a dance, while not exactly good at it he does fairly well. Once he finishes and dances a little trying to do it how I did I tell him to get on the bed and play with himself. Carlos turns the camera at me and gives me a dirty look before getting closer to show John playing with himself. I move closer to watch and get excited John may not be a good dancer he sure knows how to show off his cock. I watch his hand going up and down his cock with only a few fingers.

Noticing a bit of fluid at the tip of him I tell John to put his hands behind his head. Carlos puts the camera on me while I climb on the bed then take John's cock in my mouth. I moan at the flavor, besides the bit of sweet fluid leaking out of him there is what was left on him after fucking me earlier and some hair. I bob my head on him a little while smiling up at the camera. I can feel myself getting to the dripping stage, I have the cock that will put a child in me in my mouth it's hard and ready.

Susan tells Carlos to come behind me and look, I get my butt higher and spread my legs a little to give him a good view. Looking back with John's cock in my mouth at a grinning Carlos I decide it's time for the main course. I climb up John going farther than I need leaving a trail of my juices on a grinning John. Looking back at Carlos I reach down take the hard cock in hand and aim it where I want it.

I slowly lower myself onto him loving the feel of that hard cock going in to me. Once I have hit bottom I bounce on him slowly, Carlos watches me move on him then comes around front. I speed up giving them both a view of my breasts bouncing, John starts moving under me. I lean forward to give him access to my breasts, with his hands mauling my breasts and flicking my nipples I reach orgasm. Carlos comes in closer when I collapse on John, I tell him to put me on my back and put his child in me.

With a grin John flips us over and fucks me hard. I look up at Carlos grinning as that cock pumps me hard and fast. Carlos is grinning back watching my breasts bounce smiling when I put my legs around John. He points so I look, John raised up a little higher taking me with so now I can see his cock fucking me. This is unexpected and I love it, I get to watch him try and breed me. Between the million men and women watching me get fucked trying to get pregnant and watching the cock that is trying to get me pregnant fuck me I reach an orgasm holding on to John tighter.

My clenching insides do the trick John falters in his movement, groans and floods me with his hot fluids. I move on him to get every little drop in me getting a couple groans out of John. I grin and keep going feeling him getting soft until Susan puts a pillow under me. Carlos climbs on the bed to show my filled pussy, he looks up at me a couple times.

"So do you think that time did the trick?" I sigh and shrug.

"No idea, really for all we know the first time was all I needed to do it's to damn fun to stop though, I'm taking him home with me for round three. Come back tomorrow for rounds four and five, maybe six he has class on Monday. Before you ask I am sore from last night, damn fourteen men had me, lubed condoms helped a little. I think the video for that is being posted before you see this. If I wasn't fertile I wouldn't be doing scenes I'd be at home taking warm baths recovering." Carlos chuckles he had been there for the bang.

"I know that will be posted, that was the hottest sex I've seen you do that did not involve only sex with a woman. I think everybody is dying to know, how do you do it?" I grin and giggle.

"Willpower to be honest, I just force myself to keep going. I admit the tattooed guy was incredibly good and made it hard to have an orgasm for the guys after. I wouldn't have orgasms today if it wasn't for the simple fact I like being watched, and I like the thought of getting pregnant. I promise I will teach him how to do a strip and do that again, that was nice and I would like oh my god that's hot out of his strips." John groans so does Carlos.

"I suppose I am going to take this opportunity to tell you there are actual porn stars asking to do scenes with you. Male and female, several begged they want to do a scene with sex in it." I look over at John surprised.

"I... well damn that is surprising, I guess get back to them and get me dick sizes out of the men. I've never actually had more than seven inches in me and I'm not sure I can handle more." Carlos clears his throat making me look up at him.

"Should go on a toy buying trip and buy dildos, I've never looked but pretty sure they come in different lengths." I grin up at him as he shuts the camera off. "I also think we should look into the glasses cameras. The point of view porn is on the popular side and hell I know everyone that hasn't wants to have sex with you, those of us who have want more."

"We can try them, I don't know the pinhole camera videos I've seen look weird it's a fish eye I think." Carlos grins and shakes his head.

"No not pinhole, these are different it's a little camera on top of the glasses, can't kiss anyone with them on but they give a good limited range view, more than like fifteen feet is blurry. I thought about getting them for my weddings until I checked the range." I sigh and frown up at him.

"I like being kissed during sex." Carlos sits next to me.

"They are on glasses they can be pulled up and you can get your kiss. They aren't perfect for showing what it's like to fuck you but it's the closest we can get unless you ask the government for their top secret hidden cameras. The pinholes were once top secret because screwed as the view is right next to you can read a note. Easier for everyone as well, the porn like that uses a hand held camera and a second guy, the fucker is on his knees I know you wouldn't like that." I shake my head.

I squeak when my phone rings, Susan picks up my purse and tosses it at me. I don't quite catch it instead it drops on my stomach. Darn purse is heavy with my Colt in there. I pull out my phone while I rub my stomach where it landed.

"Catchada I'm off work now, going to go home and take a shower so if you could go to my place in about a half hour."

"Yeah no problem P, it's good you're going to take a shower I just finished the second fucking I'm still laying here letting his fluids do their job. Hey unless the neighborhood is really bad leave your door unlocked I'll bring you a nice dress, I have two closets full. I went shopping when I got out and Denise shopped for me, Frank being a noodle head never mentioned that." Persephone laughs, in the background I hear a bus pull up.

"Tell you what, I don't trust my neighborhood so I'll wait fifteen minutes then take a shower, get up a little early I'm sure you will get fucked again later."

"Oh now your just trying to get me in your shower. I'll get up in ten minutes and come over." Persephone giggles and hangs up.

Denise heads for the closet and comes back with two dresses that end up dropped at the foot of the bed. Susan moves up behind Carlos and reaches for his crotch, I watch as Carlos grins and gets hard under her stroking hand.

"Susan you should go for the bang method, three four guys would work, let them all do you and put your butt high in between and after." Susan sighs and shakes her head.

"I'm lesbian remember its hard enough getting moist for Carlos. Besides Frank we don't know if any of your guys are working for this." I giggle and nod my head.

"We have three other expecting fathers we did pretty good on recruiting women. I don't know why it took so long to get kids going but we got them."

"When your brother died we decided to go legit, some of us had jobs already like me with the photography." Carlos says leaning back into Susan with a sigh.

"Appear legit you mean, I know there are still drugs being sold by you guys."

Susan hits Carlos on the head then goes back to stroking on him. Giggling I get up and look at the dresses, both are the same. I give Denise a dirty look and head back to the closet to pull out a different dress. I grab the little black dress with barely any front and no back. Susan watches me put it on and look for my shoes with Carlos between her legs.