Call Me Booty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"I saw a bunch of parked cars I went wide to allow anyone going down room to not hit me and when I looked over I had to stop. There were two bodies lying there just like you see them with the elevator closing."

"Did you see anyone in the elevator?" I shake my head.

"I was looking at the men there I caught the elevator closing at the fringe of my view and heard the ding I had shut my bike off fast to call emergency. I wanted to move closer and see if they were alive but I didn't know if anyone was here and the operator told me to stay." The first cop comes back and hunkers down next to Sally.

"Sally do you got any water? I finished mine and haven't stopped for a new one. She looks like she could use a drink."

Sally goes and gets a bottle of water, one of the squeeze bottles and hands it to me. I squeeze out a little and swallow then hand it back with a smile.

"Thank you I was coming here to price baby furniture and well furniture I'm trying and hopefully tomorrow getting a big house. I was coming up thinking I could do an outdoor shoot for my porn here on the top floor why I was going up. I don't think I want to do either here now." Sally puts her hand on my knee.

"No even for rich porn stars like you this one isn't priced right. You can get the same quality basinets and cribs from Wal-Mart. There is a high scale baby shop over on Wellsworth I think it was do a search there are a number of baby shops, this one here I don't know why it's still there." The other cop is staring at her. "No not for me you goof I'm still looking, my sister found her guy and I went shopping with her."

"Catchada you really gotta stop finding this stuff." John says coming around the car getting the two cops to stand up and back away.

"John you follow me way to much, one more time I'm filing a complaint and getting a restraining order." The two cops look at me their eyes wide, John chuckles.

"This is only the third time." I shake my head and hold up four fingers. "Alright fourth, still it takes five visits in as many days to file a complaint. Did you give a statement?" The two cops nod. "Well then go on head home." John helps me up.

I head for my bike then I stop John and another detective are trying to figure out what the armbands say.

"John take a picture of the armband and bring it here, I might know what it says."

John and the other detective look back at me then each other. They have a quiet little conversation then do take a picture with their cell phones. John walks over and hands it to me I sigh and pull out my cell phone then search on it, when I get the answer I show them both to John.

"Shit how did you know?" John asks taking his cell phone back.

"Thai and Korean are similar, basically all of the oriental languages are similar, my parents hammered Thai into me from the time I was four until they died. I recognized this because I've seen it before, the Korean mafia make appearances in some Thai movies. I think the scary part is Koreans and Japanese do not like each other if they are working together there is something big." John sighs and shakes his head.

"They are probably trying to turn us into New York of the forties and fifties. Go on home and thank you for your help on the armbands."

I kick start my bike and head down to the street where there is a mob of reporters. Some of the shouted questions are rather dumb, like I'm going to tell them what is happening. A number ask if I was hurt, I stop moving still inside the yellow tape and look at the cop there holding it up, he nods to me so I shut off my bike. I park and walk over to the reporters holding up my hands.

"I can't comment on what the police are doing here or what I am doing here, police matter they will make a statement when they feel like it." There is some laughter to that. "Now some have asked if I was hurt, for those seeing my new tattoo I am covered in aloe salve to help my skin heal. I got this tattoo earlier today, yes it's a little bright in color at the moment, it is a new tattoo and I have not taken a shower yet. At the tournament it will look much better and I will talk on it then. I was coming here to look at furniture and baby furniture I'm trying for those who forgot. I can't say more, it would mean speaking on the police matter and I'd rather not, they might get their panties in a bind and send me back to prison. That was a joke for those not paying attention."

I go back to my bike kick start it drowning out the questions for a second and get onto the street. I am a little relieved to see Frank's Corvette still here when I pull up to the garage door. Frank meets me at the front door which I'm happy for best to not worry anyone.

"Frank, I need people here to guard, and I need a good place to make an assault, I need them to know I am fully capable of making good." Frank nods not pulling out his cell phone.

"Already took care of it they are on the way. I just have to say it was not the best of idea's to pull that three weeks from now would be great you would have a big house with security. I know you won't drop out of the tournament I am setting up a security force for it. So far they have left the mall a safe zone, no guarantees of that now." I step on his foot.

"Did the realtor call you? All I've heard so far is it is still pending. Yes I know later would have been good, I'm not good at patience. I am tempted to put everyone at your house, you have enough bedrooms." Frank sighs and nods.

"They called Stephanie while you were getting that tattoo, I was getting Franklin a bike and here is your card back." He hands me my business account card back. "Bert seems to have taken it upon himself to pay the loan for the house with interest. I swear I didn't say a word. I took the opportunity to call up a security company and schedule cameras, got five of our guys to run shifts on guard in the house. Starting tomorrow you own a very big house, you have three weeks to get it fitted how you want then we are booting you out. Already took everyone over Stephanie was fine with it, Ausanat was really quite happy she likes our back yard." I stomp on his foot again.

"Shit like this you are supposed to call me about. Where's John I gotta take him back to his dorm." Frank groans and leans against the wall.

"Still here, we are running guys in to here as a sort of safety. Go take him to his dorm and make sure he knocked you up. It will take the yakuza a day or two to figure things out and try for you. You can come get your clothes out of here tomorrow."

I go past Frank into the house and collect John with a kiss. I grab my Winchester and the bullets out of the open gun safe. As we are leaving the house I notice the Xbox is gone, the kids must have taken it with them. I hand Frank the Winchester and ammo on the way to my bike. We go fast to John's dorm where after a few moments of considering I park my bike inside out of the view from the door. We go up to his dorm room fast as we can. I leave him to turn the lights on going over to the window and lean forward hoping he will take a hint.

John does not disappoint, his hands come to my hips as he moves up behind and sucks on my neck. I moan for him when he moves to my ear and unbuttons my pants. He kisses at my exposed cheeks as he slides my pants down, I step out of them eager for something more. Instead my corset is undone with it off he puts his hands to my breasts pinching at my nipples. I move against him desperate for more, instead I get a finger sliding inside of me.

Whimpering for more I am fingered, my neck sucked on and my nipples pinched and rolled. I can't help but enjoy the finger in me I want to be fucked and I am, just not with what I want in me. John just keeps going adding a second finger making me moan and get closer to the orgasm that has been creeping up on me. Liking two fingers, it's closer to feeling like what I want in me I get closer and closer to the orgasm. With a moan of his name I reach my orgasm shoving myself back at his fingers wishing it was his cock.

I practically yell when I am entered by the one thing I am really wanting, John's cock. I reach orgasm quickly on the pounding length of hard flesh inside of me. John holds on tight sucking on my neck or my ear as he fucks me. My mind wanders to the chance there is life inside of me growing even now. This gets me close to an orgasm, a really big one my toes curling already in preparation. Noticing a few of the college students coming back from dinner watching me get fucked I reach my orgasm.

My insides grip John tight as I moan and groan my orgasm moving against as much as I can. My toes clenching into the carpet, my fingers pressing firmly into the windowsill, I press my face against the window and enjoy my orgasm. John behind me enjoys it so much he groans and floods me with his hot fluids. I keep moving against him as well as I can trying to get everything of him in me just in case it hasn't worked yet. When he starts going soft I crumple into the window spent and happy knowing I got everything of him. John grabs me up and gets me on the bed, I'm tired, forget food I just want to hold my boyfriend and take a nap.

emap
emap
237 Followers