Call Me Booty Ch. 04

Story Info
Cover a first and find a good target.
22.4k words
4.6
12.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Waking up with a groan I look around for the chips. Morning sickness is a cruel master and it hit me early. Luckily the chips are just off the bed where they are supposed to be so I down a few to get my stomach to settle. Course moving isn't exactly feeling good, I'm still covered in bruises.

Me winning that tournament is probably still a matter of shock to the experts. Sitting on the edge of the bed and looking around I realize I'm in the porn room. Still not awake yet so I can't think of why. Still not sure why as I take a shower and use the toilet, not in that order.

Brushing my hair it comes to me, I'm doing porn today, two male porn stars are coming over to fuck my pregnant pussy and ass. That thought brings me up short then I'm giggling, my ass can't be pregnant. Figuring there's no reason to wear clothes since I'm doing porn anyway I head for the kitchen.

Denise and Frank are already in the kitchen. Denise is making breakfast for Frank, she has morning sickness right along with me. I'm not sure why she is making him breakfast, if it was up to me nobody would eat breakfast. I sit down as far from Frank and the stove as I can.

"Are you sure you are up to doing porn?"

"Yes Frank, I can handle it. I'm still a little sore from that tournament but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex." Denise sets a plate down in front of Frank then sits next to me with a bag of chips and a couple root beers.

"There is still conjecture on how you knew that one move." I roll my eyes.

"Just because there are no known families that do know it living in the US doesn't mean I shouldn't know it."

"There's one known family, they just don't believe you are related to them." I just glare at Frank until he goes back to breakfast.

"Hey no desires to beat up my husband. He made me this way, you can beat up on John he made you that way."

"Might be safer if you use the bang method for future kids." We both look at Frank then Denise stalks over to him and smacks him on the head.

"Keep it up, I'll use that method."

Frank drops his head and goes back to breakfast. Grinning Denise walks back and sits down with me. We both grab out a chip and munch away. Morning sickness really sucks.

"When are those two supposed to get here?" Denise shrugs.

"One flew in last night and got a hotel. The other one drove and probably is in town now. I think the plan was the driver picks up the other one and both come here." I nod and sigh.

"Let's hope it's after morning sickness, though at least I got a kid on the way." Denise gives me a hug.

"Yeah, and we are both so screwed, our lives will revolve around our kids."

"Well mine only partly, I'm going to earn money by getting on my back or whatever position sounds good at the time." Denise snorts and shakes her head.

"Only for at most another ten years, there's only so long you can stand to do it." I think about it and shake my head.

"Nah, I love to get fucked in front of an audience, I won't stop doing it, just will eventually stop doing it for money."

"I know how you feel, I really get off on doing these novels." I then get stared at which gives me a feeling on what she is thinking so shake my head.

"No way you are not using me as your next heroine." Frank snorts.

"She can do up the true story of your life and nobody would believe it. Unless they were there for it I suppose, even then there are times when I can't believe you did it."

"Still not letting you." Denise snorts and grins at me.

"Actually I was rather thinking you would make a good pirate captain. Do a role reversal, you are the strong powerful character and the man is the helpless victim." I point at Denise and open my mouth, then close it because well hell that is interesting.

"I don't know, would that sell?" Denise shrugs.

"No idea, I'll get to work on it and get in contact with my publisher. They are the ones that know if something will sell. Course to be honest I think they guess anyway, most likely it will sell because I'm writing it."

Breakfast over with, or in my case some chips to not feel like puking up, we head into the living room for TV. Can't do much else like this, even exercising is out since just moving makes you want to spew chunks. Not that I have any to spew but dry heaves are just as bad.

Gently nestling into the sofa we turn the TV on and find the news. It's about a newly opened Japanese garden. I sit up with a squeak, in a little shock and then because I'm queasy again. There is a building as part of the garden, rather tall one in fact. I have to admit the garden is nice, has the rock and sand garden along with flowers.

The building though is what draws my attention. A whole eight stories with a gift shop on the ground floor, then a restaurant and office rooms above that. If that isn't their headquarters I don't think they have one in the city. Would explain why we can't find them.

Course then they are talking to a man and I'm pointing. He's Japanese and has at his neck the edges of a tattoo that screams yakuza. High ranking but the man is definitely what we want.

"I don't know if we want him, couldn't he be retired?" I stare at Frank for a bit there.

"Yeah he is as retired as I am, ranked high enough to have tattoo at the neck. Those guys don't retire, they keep going until they are dead. Not always of old age but usually. I bet you the top floor isn't an office but suites, these guys don't go far from where they lord over the rest." Denise sighs and shakes her head.

"If we storm the building the cops will arrive before you finish and we make an escape." I sigh and shrug.

"Only other option is blowing the building and need to get inside to do it. Their security will be good and will make avoiding cops really difficult." Denise sighs then Frank snaps his fingers so we both stare at him.

"Only need to get in to the bottom floor anyway. Blow the main support and the building will fall. We can rig it to fall over on the garden and nobody else is hurt. Unless they have machine gun nests set up we can storm in set it up and out in a minute. Cops will take at least five to respond."

"What happens if we don't actually kill the boss?' I grin at Denise.

"Same thing that happens if we do, we get attacked, most likely me. The boss or the highest ranking one still alive after the struggle to take over will probably attack me in fact. Let's us clear away more of their people and we can get an idea on where they are." Denise nods then looks confused.

"Why you?"

"Because I've already told them I'm the dragon. The rest of you guys are unknown on being around. Frank that reminds me, have we gotten anything on drug shipments or other labs?" Frank shakes his head then shrugs.

"Getting a report later on it. So far nothing but the sales haven't gone up according to what we can find out. Means there is a stockpile somewhere we haven't found."

"I'm sure there are four stockpiles of drugs in this city. I hate labs but the rest doesn't bother me."

"Three, we don't sell drugs, haven't for quite some time."

"Well I think make some calls, find out where Marcus and Anthony have theirs then we can look into warehouses that are not active. We are taking these guys down, I'm not sure half is good enough, I may want all of them." Frank nods and stands up.

"I'll go make calls and trust me, we all want to help on getting all."

We watch Frank exit then Denise scoots over to me. She doesn't say anything at first, just listens for a bit. Then a door shuts and she grabs my shoulder.

"I am pretty sure two of the guys are selling drugs still." I shrug.

"Selling is fine, I don't like our guys doing but they are free to. So long as it doesn't take them over." Denise nods then sighs.

"Scott seems a little off lately."

"Little off how?"

"He didn't come for the gangbang of you we did right off." Well that is puzzling, Scott did crave me wrapped around him.

"Is he married?" Denise shakes her head.

"Not married, I don't know if he is seeing anyone." Well if that isn't a puzzler.

"Call up Scott and see if he can come over. Let's do an intervention, he was always after me to spread my legs and I don't see him changing if he isn't married." Denise nods and gets up to get her phone.

I'm left sitting here watching the news which is boring, it's all about traffic reports now. Flipping channels I find some old cartoons and watch those. Brings me back to being a little girl with a brother and parents. I really miss those days, mom always knew just what to say to make me happy if I was down.

Get left alone watching the cartoon and feeling a little down for a while. I had a great childhood really. My parents were very loving and wonderful people. They taught us how to fight in Muay Thai, not because we were in danger. They taught us because it is the family style and it is better to know than not.

Course that all changed when they were killed. Our gang formed because the missing fourth gang was threatening people. Something about trying to gain a foothold in our neighborhood. Luckily for me my brother was eighteen at the time so I stayed with him. Helps that our parents both had life insurance with us as the beneficiaries.

Barely a year later I kill half the members of that gang. Perhaps it is overkill but they were the only ones not going for the treaty. Does give me a thought though, namely where the remainder of them went. That is a puzzling thought, fairly sure some joined Marcus and Anthony.

After the gang was decimated the rest of us split up ground. My brother claimed a section and told them if they don't bother us we will return the favor. Marcus and Anthony agreed since they both could lay claim on a big expanse of the city. Works out well for all of us, we don't get attacked and can set up business anywhere we want.

The other gangs get huge sections of the city. In these sections they can do what they want. The only don't you dare was drug labs, well besides pot. That shit isn't really harmful to anyone besides the person smoking and any food in the area. Fairly sure it's mostly dangerous for the food.

Still the location of those guys is bugging me. I find it hard to believe they would go and stay straight after that. Rather doubt they would have joined up with Marcus and Anthony either. Neither was terribly happy with the gang, things were heating up for a full on war.

Memory serves they had been talking to my brother about joining forces against them. Then I got shot and things went very downhill for that gang. The pondering on where they went is starting to get a little excessive. Frank comes back finally, about then I realize the cartoon I was watching is over and a new one is coming on.

"Frank, what happened to the rest of the gang I decimated?" Frank sighs and plops down on the sofa.

"About forty joined with Marcus and Anthony. The remaining twenty or so rather disappeared. Not fled town, well some for sure did, others we are pretty sure just kept on selling." I wave my hand.

"I don't care if they are selling. Hell if memory serves the leaders of that gang wanted to unite the entire city under them." I just stare at Frank a moment and groan. "Fuck, the cop was telling me the same thing. It's almost like the new fucks are trying to turn us into New York of the fifties."

"Considering they have judges and cops in their pocket they are making for a good push on it."

"Don't have the chief at least, but still a push of this strong they have to be getting backing from somewhere." Frank nods.

"Definitely, there's no way to get this much capital for the bribery required selling in this city. Hell even if they were exporting most of the drugs they make here it's not nearly enough."

"Let's not forget the garden, that is a multimillion dollar project before it's finished. Now unless they have like five visited often restaurants it's bleeding money."

"Yeah about that, it has office suites, with one restaurant and a gift shop. It's only a quarter mile of land for the garden and they did mention only half the suites are filled."

"You know, I think a road trip is in order, see if I can get an office in there." Frank just stares at me a moment.

"We use the bedroom here for porn. I seriously doubt they don't know that." I grin at him.

"Yes, except I have a stripper pole and I do twirl on it. I've done the dominance stuff, I don't see why I couldn't do like the standard porn. You know, secretary gets fucked by her boss stuff." Frank snorts and shakes his head.

"Well that is a good one, alright tomorrow we will go with Carlos. If we are going to play at shooting scenes there we may as well bring the cameraman. Gives us an excuse to check out several suites."

"Also let's us see how involved they are, it is possible the garden is not connected with the upstarts." Frank stares at me a moment then we are both laughing.

"Yeah I don't think that is possible, yakuza type gang appears then a definite yakuza high ranker is talking to the press about a new garden and office suite."

That gets us laughing again, we laugh for a little while then calm down and resume watching the cartoons. I have to admit this is a newer cartoon and looks better, but the intelligence value went through the floor.

"Is it just me or are they writing the story of this one for two year olds?" Frank snorts and shakes his head.

"Not just you, where is Denise anyway?" I shrug.

"I sent her to call Scott, he was always after me to spread my legs and he doesn't show up for the bang." Frank sighs.

"Yeah I don't know, not sure he's dating anyone."

"Why she's calling him, we want to do an intervention, hell maybe I'll get three guys doing me." Frank snorts and shakes his head.

"I swear you are fixated on gang bangs." I roll my eyes.

"Actually I like being watched. I came hard being bred because I knew there were a million men at least watching me get like I am."

Denise comes back finally and sits on the sofa next to me. We both look at her, she just watches TV. Finally we watch TV and turn on something else because the cartoon was dumb. Not in looks but the story value was somewhere above dirt in intelligence value.

So not kidding, the bad guys are telling the good guys what they are doing while doing it. Not real sure what happened but cartoons went from being animated versions of soap operas almost to well something you show a toddler. We settle on a movie finally and are sitting there watching it.

"Scott is coming over with a special friend." We both stare at Denise then Frank darts over and turns the TV off.

"What special friend?" Denise giggles and shrugs.

"No idea, he only said he was coming with a special friend."

"You told him I miss and want him to come over?" Denise nods.

"He asked right out if we are doing an intervention. Then he goes on to say he may as well come clean and is coming with a special friend." Frank and I trade a glance then shrug.

"Almost makes you think he went gay." Frank stares at me a moment then shakes his head.

"Nah, he just didn't want us to make fun of him with a tall girlfriend. He was always after you and Penelope for sex." I sigh then look at Denise and grin.

"Tell you what, let's make a bet. If you are right you come up with the next new thing I do for the site. I win and I fuck Denise." Denise squeaks, Frank rolls his eyes then shrugs.

"I can live with that, if Denise is up to it. Not for the website though. If I win I think I'm calling for a new record without condoms."

"Alright but all the guys have to be tested, and only one more. This is a later date thing because holy crap that will take a while. I need to be past morning sickness and I don't think I can stay awake if we simply do it after it ends." Frank nods and gets up to shake my hand, then Denise squeaks.

"Hey I don't want Frank to watch." We both look at her, then I look at Frank, he shrugs.

"No problem, however if you two continue knocking boots I'm watching." Denise sighs then shrugs.

"Honestly if I like it I think I'd rather find my own girl. No offense catty but you got your pussy filled already. I would rather let Frank join in the sex anyway, that would be fun." I grin and nod.

"Oh definitely better, I ate P and John fucked me at the same time. Just make sure you find a gal open to being fucked by him. I think you will share her with me, could use a gal open to being a star on the site. I mean just me and all those fuzzy faces isn't going to cut it." Frank snorts.

"Not all the faces are fuzzy, our guys don't mind being shown to the world inside you. The porn stars obviously won't be, they get paid to do this shit. Ask Susan if she knows anybody getting out soon that goes both ways."

"Nancy probably wouldn't mind starring on your site as well." We both stare at Denise then I giggle.

"Have to ask her about it. I'm sure her job wouldn't care all that much but hell we would need to figure out how much she makes."

There's a beep and the TV turns on showing the gate. The porn stars are here and I'm going to get fucked soon. I'm not getting the better known guys sadly, the whole no diseases thing ruled them out. Amazing how many of them have hepatitis, not the dangerous one but just the basic one.

Can't get rid of it, it's not exactly bad either. I'm just not going to chance giving it to my kids along with my girlfriends and boyfriend. Call me a worry wart if you want, mostly it's just a simple thing. Avoid doing the stupid things, granted screwing a guy with it isn't bad.

Definitely not good either so I'm not going there. Course as it turns out the guys I got are a couple hotties. Young, buff, and serious eye candy with clothes on. They are both above average as well so it's all good. The best part is simply both of them are not seriously thick.

Enough thickness that I'm going to orgasm often on them. Not enough that I'm going ouch that hurts though. Especially important since I'm letting one up my ass. I did the stretching stuff we were told about and everything. Still it's my ass, I'm not going to let a guy shove a baseball bat up me.

John seemed to enjoy fucking my ass instead last night. One of the other tricks, do anal shortly before the scene. They suggested a dildo, but hell, my boyfriend is better than just diddling myself up the ass. Frank comes with me to the door to let them in, I'm the one they will fuck but he actually lives here.

"Hey Frank, do you think we could film scenes elsewhere in the house?" Frank looks at me a moment then sighs.

"We could I suppose, though your house might work better." I shake my head as the car pulls up in front of the house.

"Three little kids remember, granted the boys started school but they aren't all going yet. For the next two years your house will be the best one. Our kids will be walking then but they won't understand and definitely not open a door." Frank snorts then shrugs.

"Have to ask Denise but you got a point. I also think finding an actual office suite would be a good idea." The guys are out of the car and staring at me, so I smile cause damn that makes me feel good.

"You two are allowed to come up and say hi." They snort and come up, and up.

We got a couple tall hotties and this is awesome, though there is one thing. Course before I can ponder it the one on the right opens his mouth.

"Honestly we were waiting for the cameraman to set up." I shake their hands and shrug.

"Carlos is supposed to be here I thought. Still we won't yet, morning sickness is still going and I don't think you would want me puking during." The one on the left snorts and puts his hand up.

"I had a gal do that during the scene, she was trying to fit me in her throat and did it wrong or something."

"Not so much wrong as some just can't suck a guy down that far without practice. The gag reflex is stronger for some than others."

emap
emap
237 Followers