Call Me Booty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in, we will watch the movie and I guess talk the scene while we wait."

Frank leads us inside and over to the sofas. My fuckers sit together on the sofa to the side facing the other side sofa. I sit on the big sofa so I can see the TV and Denise curls up on me. Frank sits down next to Denise and we watch the movie that had been on. Rather boring part of the movie so I turn to my fuckers.

"Do you guys got a preference on which goes up my ass?" They both shake their head.

"Nah, honestly we would like to do you a couple times." Denise snorts and sits up a little.

"Is that today or do her today then come back later?"

"Both honestly, regular porn pays better than we are getting for this. Still regular porn isn't exactly the best feeling even for us." Denise and I trade a glance, I guess I may as well ask.

"So why do it?"

"Pay is pretty darn good, we make up to a thousand dollars to do one scene. Granted the women get paid more but pretty sure most don't actually orgasm for it. We also can do one scene a day, full week of doing scenes and you are set for a few months on money. Granted where we are it's expensive so you are only set if you got a cheap place and no car. Just for us guys there are always new scenes, women can only do a couple scenes a week for the most part."

"You don't get off on being watched?" They both shrug.

"It's kinda nice, but really mostly it's just we get paid to slide inside of a hot chick. I mean if being a gigolo only got us hotties to fuck we would do that."

"This is true, hell I'm doing this because I get off on being watched. If I didn't get off on being watched I think I'd rather escort, but then I'd not get hotties either." Denise snorts and pokes me.

"Be a lesbian escort." I shake my head though the guys are laughing.

"Heck no, not all lesbians exercise or are fashion conscious. I don't do large men or women, there's nothing there for me." Frank waves his hand.

"I always wondered, how did you not know you liked doing women?" I sigh and turn pink, it's embarrassing.

"I was always getting fucked and like I'm the only woman who looks at other women and thinks she looks good."

"There is a theory that everyone is naturally bisexual. Personally I don't think so, guys will do glory holes and get blown by a guy, but you don't see him. Women on the other hand will do a woman. She sees the person she is having homo sex with and still does it. I rather think women are naturally bisexual and men are just whatever feels good." We all stare at my fucker on the right a moment then Denise snorts.

"Honestly, I think he's right. Men seem to not care what they fuck so long as they can fuck it. Us gals actually look at other women and call her hot or not."

I look at Denise, she looks back then moves up and kisses me. Her tongue slides into my mouth and duels with mine. Her hand moves to a breast and pinches at my nipple so I'm enjoying the hell out of this kiss. She tastes like the chips we have been eating.

Course then something else occurs to me, my stomach is roiling. Pulling back I grab a chip and eat it quick. Denise reaches over me and gets one for herself. We both eat like three chips before my stomach at least calms down. Morning sickness really sucks, and so not in a good way.

"Sucks being like this, but at least there is life inside of me and morning sickness stops eventually." Denise sighs and nods.

"No shit, still it's awesome having our first child on the way in a long reaching way."

"Could we talk about something else, cause we can't get pregnant and have no idea what you are talking about." Denise looks at me, then we both look at my fucker on the left.

"We are talking about the one thing we actually need men for." Denise snorts then pokes me.

"You need them to pay money to watch you as well."

"Oh well there is that, and those two need it since they do this all the time. Brings to mind one thing. If you two don't get off on being watched, what do you get off on?"

"Getting to fuck something." Doesn't take long and we are all laughing, cause damn that is funny.

Once we calm down again Denise claims the remote and turns on a sappy romance. I'm even staring at her because while I enjoy romance I prefer action. Well alright so I prefer getting naked and spreading my legs for people in front of others. Can't really compare with that rush.

Well there is one way, actually getting those fucks who killed my brother. I'm going to enjoy making them squirm on the end of the hook. In fact that gives me an idea so I stand up.

"Frank can I discuss something with you in the library? I swear no candlesticks." Frank snorts and stands up to lead me into the library.

"I'm thinking you had an idea." I wink and shake my head.

"Actually Denise wanted me to get you out of the room so those two can knock her up." Frank snorts then turns my nose. "Alright so I did, yakuza are big into honor, you know take a pinky finger if a guy fucks up and shit."

"I think I see where you are going, challenge one to a duel with swords or some shit." I shake my head and grin.

"They would show up with guns, they aren't stupid enough to take on a Thai with swords. No see what I was thinking is, this garden is their headquarters, so if their headquarters suddenly turns to shit, they are hoisting the man in charge."

"In other words, we make them look like shit." I touch my nose.

"Make them look like shit and either they are removed by their own people or they send in new people. We will know about said new people because I'll let John know and the cops will track them. First order of business is finding their stockpile. Remove their main source of income and the garden is a massive drain." Frank nods then pulls me after for the computer room.

"Not gotten a call yet so maybe they sent email." I pull a chair over and sit with John while he gets the computer he sat at started up.

"Quick question, did you and Denise fund the cell phones everybody has?" I get a nod.

"Yeah, Denise struck gold with her first novel and then each one since has been a huge seller. Course some of the guys have their own cell phones, like I said most of us went legit."

"So how come it took this long to knock her up?" Frank sighs and shrugs.

"No idea, we haven't been tested but either I don't work as well or she doesn't. Not that I'm going to say anything about it to her, she's pregnant and that's all we wanted."

"How long were you trying?"

"Since before your brother gave you two nephews. Not that we actually tried you understand. She kept busy doing her novels, I kept busy helping your brother out and the guys. I'm actually the mechanic for us." I snort and giggle.

"Imagine that, you took a piece of shit Corvette shell and turned it into a sweet ride. Where the hell is Carlos?" Frank doesn't say anything, he's still reading an email.

"Catty you better read this."

I scoot over and read it, at first I don't see a problem. It just details where Marcus has his stockpiles of drugs. Then I realize it, there are empty warehouses on both sides. These have markings on them of unknown kind, there is a picture at least and well shit.

"Frank this is major, they have two fucking warehouses for stockpiling or production. They don't make for this city alone." Frank nods then nudges me.

"This is good, we can fuck them over really good in one night." I shake my head.

"I can fuck them over. If one of the guys goes and gets spotted he's dead. I don't get spotted." Frank swats me on the head.

"You are pregnant so you are getting support." Well you know there's not much to say to that.

"Need to figure out how to get the garden too, if we just go and salt it's obvious. Need to make the plants die slow."

I get rolled eyes for that one, Frank doesn't know how to garden either. So we search online and find that vinegar actually makes a good one. Well it is a weed killer except vinegar doesn't just target one type of plant, all plants die to it. So we figure out a good recipe for a slow death.

The problem is the method of applying it. There probably is security on the garden. Finally we just have to shelf the idea for the moment, need to case the joint, which we can do tomorrow. I do wish to go and see if the suites are actually available to others or they are waiting on more yakuza.

Waiting on more suggests this is a major play for control of the city. That is a bad thing, if they can manage to get that much control it will be hard to get rid of them. Perhaps not, they would all be in the one building after all. Then we check the building plans of the building and well this is nice.

"One central support pillar, this is easy." Frank shakes his head.

"There is an elevator so that makes for a support pillar plus the walls. There is one main support but that isn't the only one."

"Means we will need plenty of booms for this place."

"Yeah but we want to ruin the garden and shit first." I look at Frank and nod then a thought comes.

"I'm calling John, if we are going to make it look like I want to rent an office for porn scenes I should actually investigate." Frank shrugs.

"Most people don't call up the cops for that."

I roll my eyes then head upstairs for my cell phone. Plopped on the bed I dial him up and catch John in the middle of a conversation. He answers and tells me to hang on so I get to listen to the conversation, perhaps what he wanted.

"So you have no idea what Smith is doing?"

"Not a clue, that woman is impossible to follow. Hell I wouldn't want to try either, she didn't seem all that happy seeing cops in the first place. A woman of that reputation getting mad at me, I'm avoiding that. My wife wants me to retire and move to Florida not get buried."

"Like the reputation is earned. Come on seriously like anything we have heard she did is possible."

"I wouldn't know, I'm trying to make headway on the murder of her brother. I can tell you she was all business in the panic room." I hear a snort then a chair moving.

"Until it was over anyway, alright I'll leave you to the call. Let me know if anything comes up." I then hear some steps and a door shutting.

"Catchada somewhat good timing."

"That sounded like someone I should pay a late night visit too." John sighs.

"I don't know, that was my lieutenant. Nominally he's supposed to be kept in the loop."

"Sounded more like he was trying to figure out where I'm going."

"Possibly, but I don't know. Right now that was just a little odd conversation but then he could be getting pressure from above as well."

"Who is above him?"

"Well my brother, but he would simply come talk to me anyway. There is a lead detective and the chief. We know the chief is good though there is an assistant chief."

"Maybe, it's possible he knew it was a set up. Anyway if you get suspicious of him set him up with a false lead that he knows is false if anyone asks him, and a different location that is supposed to be real."

"I'll keep it in mind, now is there a reason for the call?"

"Yeah actually there is, I need you to dig up what you can on the people in charge of that new garden." John is silent for a second then sighs.

"I assume there is a reason for that."

"Well two actually, the guy on TV had yakuza tattoos, high ranking fucker since it was at his neck. So I need to see how much of it is them, and I'm going over tomorrow and seeing about getting an office there for office scenes."

"What do you mean how much of it is them?"

"On the news we saw the top couple floors are already taken, since the place just opened that screams high ranking gang members live there. Yakuza are like that, the top guys stay at or very near their office. Usually it is more of a house but if these suites are large enough it qualifies as a home."

"So in other words if you can't get an office the whole thing is packed full of these guys?"

"Maybe, keep in mind I'd be shooting porn so that is really not a good atmosphere for serious offices. Still I'm going to go look and sleep early tonight." John sighs again.

"Fuck I don't want to know. Still I wouldn't be the responding detective to whatever happens, I got a full workload."

"Are they tossing new shit at you?"

"Not really, we are just busy right now. Everybody has a full case load."

"Are there any popular locations for this?"

"Not so far as I know, I picked up two of the puzzling cases. We get bodies showing up in warehouses, factories, under the bridge, and two so far in the landfill."

"Let me guess, killed elsewhere and dumped."

"Yeah, no evidence of where they actually died. Whoever is doing this knows what they are doing."

"Gang members?"

"Not so far." I let out a breath and groan.

"Shit, almost sounds like a serial killer, but then the no evidence part screams a contract killer. Which really screams yakuza are making a play for this city. If possible keep an eye on the incoming people, at the airport especially, oriental in particular."

"I'll see what I can do, no promises though. I'm going to go now as well before you explain or I ask. Much better if I have no idea."

Hanging up I realize Denise is standing there. She grins then darts over and grabs my hand. Then I'm being pulled down the stairs after her. About halfway I realize I'm not trying to puke my guts out anymore. This is great, I can go eat and then get to the fucking, maybe not in that order.

Then we are downstairs and back in the living room. Well there actually is a different name for it since this is one of those huge I'm important mansions. Not that I care, I still call it a living room, Denise does too. Ausanat called it something else once, then I corrected her and she giggled.

Course then I realize why Denise was excited, and it's not Carlos is here and morning sickness is over. Scott is here with another man, I don't know this guy. Frank is sitting at the big sofa while Scott and new guy are at the other side sofa. Denise sits me closer to them so I get to look them over.

Scott looks a little nervous, though otherwise just sitting there. I realize he is still just scrawny, not that he's skin and bones. He never tried getting bigger, just exercised often. The other guy is a good size, he definitely uses a weight room. Not overly so at least, only uses them.

I have to admit the other guy is handsome and seems taller than Scott. Rather good, as I remember Scott was always shorter. Then I realize what I'm thinking and maybe I better ask. I wouldn't want to think that Scott is doing a guy when he isn't. So I guess I shall ask about this.

"Scott, were you always so eager to be inside me because you really wanted to be inside a guy?" Scott groans and shakes his head though the other guy answers.

"As it turns out Scott was always eager to be inside you because he wants a man inside him." Frank sighs though I'm giggling.

"There was a bet about me wasn't there?" I nod at Scott and grin.

"Frank figured you were dating a woman. I went with a man so if you had brought a woman I would star in a fifteen man gangbang without condoms. I get to screw Denise without Frank there, though I'm thinking I'll do the bang anyway." Denise leans into me.

"Does it have to be a woman starring with you?" I look at her, then back at Scott and his man.

"Probably, but what the hell, would you two like to be featured performers on my website?" They trade a look then hold for a little while before Scott sighs and nods.

"Possibly, he's related stories about you and sex. Just would we be doing each other or you?"

"Each other, I'd like to watch though really what would happen is simply call Carlos or come in here and turn the cameras on then fuck each other. If you want to add others feel free. Hell we can contact the gay porn guys and see if they would join you two if you want." My fuckers sigh at that.

"Actually most of the gay porn actors are not gay. They just will fuck a guy because it pays better. Usually the guy being fucked is in to it, but not always." Well you know, I didn't know that.

"Huh well alright so gay porn stars is rather out then. Not that we know if these two will share Scott." Scott is turning red so I think there is a story here.

"We've been there. In Scott's defense we were new and had gotten into a fight. He went out and well..." Scott's man trails off so Scott picks up the story.

"I led a train, only five guys but it was nice and I see why you enjoy the bangs." Frank groans so I stick my tongue out at him then turn back to them.

"Well then I think we shall open up a gay section on my website. Up to you two on how often. I remember Scott wasn't daily on doing me but then he's the girl now so it's up to you. Add people when you want, need to film a scene with you both so we can advertise the fact we are adding a gay section. Probably double my subscribers, but there is an addendum. You two have to be into the sex, I'm doing well on subscribers because I'm really into it."

"May need to find a new photographer, Carlos wasn't happy when you made him watch John do the striptease." I glance at Frank and sigh because he's probably right.

"Yeah I don't think Carlos could manage to record it. So I guess your first task of the day is finding a guy who can hold a camera. Trade on who is holding if you want. Course towel if you use the bed, I'm not going to be finding brown spots." Scott squeaks and sinks lower.

"We have a spare comforter for the bed, and hell we can add a porn room." I stare at Denise a moment then giggle.

"Denise I get the feeling you want to try holding the camera." She nods and grins at me.

"I want to watch too. I always thought Scott was cute and his guy is cute. It's also gay sex and if they are into it then well when they finish I'll need to jump Frank." I snort then look around her at Frank.

"Frank, I think you should head over to Target and see if they have a good digital recorder." Frank sighs and shakes his head.

"They do but Carlos has the big ones, those are better than what we can get."

"Better why?"

"The zoom is a button not automatic. If we buy one of those ones from the store it auto zooms to show what is in the center. Makes it closer to the porn sites where the guy doesn't put the camera down and it wiggles." I turn green, those make me a little sick, or it was morning sickness.

"Well then where is Carlos?"

"On the way, he sent a text just before those two got here. Had a client come in and was talking to them."

"Well then I guess I'll eat now."

I head into the kitchen followed by Denise and Scott. I just ignore them, they will talk eventually. I get a bowl of cereal set up and sit down to eat that. Right about then Scott decides he is going to talk. Denise is getting her own cereal so I'm sitting there with a spoon in my mouth when he starts.

"Most of the time I'm the girl so I get to ask. Are there any tips you have to share on things I should do?" I just wave my spoon at him while I chew up what I got.

"They shared plenty on things to eat and not starting two days before an anal scene. The way they do anal they take pains to show the dick fucking the ass. Now see we aren't going to do that, we take pains to show me having great sex. After we take pains to show me leaking the guy. Now for this time with those two guys, we will take pains to show one going in my ass. After that we are having great sex. I'm actually a little excited, first time I get double penetrated. Tried anal, one of the tips was for on enjoying it." Scott snorts and shakes his head.

"Yeah I don't need that." I shrug.

"I wouldn't know, never been the guy being the girl to another guy. This tip was on stretching out before hand so he will go in with no pain." Scott nods to that one.

"Definitely a danger of that, if you don't get some for a while either he goes slow or you get a toy." Denise and I snort at that.