Call Me Booty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same for a gal you know. I just didn't know it applied for anal. Not something I did before. Honestly, it's not bad but I enjoy it better in my pussy." Scott points at me.

"Unfair but I enjoy it plenty." I stick my tongue out at him.

"I want to know why you didn't know before I went away." Scott squeaks and turns red before looking down.

"I had an idea on it, but not something I wanted to share." Denise and I wave our hands.

"Fuck Scott it didn't matter, what you do inside of someone or other way around is your business. You got out there and held your own in a fight and made a good look out. All we wanted out of you." I get stared at a moment.

"If it didn't matter why were you so into getting fucked in front of others?" I roll my eyes.

"I like being watched you dolt. I get off on having others watch me get fucked. I mean damn, I'm doing a porn site here. The guys do it for money, us girls at least mostly do it because we can be watched getting a nice hard cock shoved in." Denise pokes me.

"You were freaked on your brother having a camera in your room." I squeak and turn pink.

"My brother is the only one who knew about it except the guy who installed it. Besides, I'm pretty sure that camera came in after I went to prison. He had gotten Stephanie pregnant before she came over and they did it in my room." Scott snorts and shakes his head.

"Yeah except she's your size and a thinner version of you." I reach over and swat him.

"My brother fell for her, he had plenty of girlfriends, most taller than I am. Before anybody says it most everybody is taller than I am." Denise and Scott are giggling into their hands, I guess being a girly guy makes you able to giggle.

"Your brother wasn't exactly tall either. Thai thing I guess." I shrug then Scott opens his mouth.

"So what about when Ben is fucking me?" I just stare at Scott a moment.

"You never told me his name before. Anyway, have hot passionate sex. Gay men are either like a guy and want to watch sex, or they are like Denise and me in they want to watch passionate sex." Denise snorts and points at me.

"What she said, you want your man so give it to him. Egg him on even, catty does and it is so hot."

"We have a stripper pole and enough room you can get fucked in there if you want to today." Denise swats me on the head.

"That was the other porn room I was thinking about." She turns to Scott. "It's the bedroom next to the one we outfitted for her." I roll my eyes.

"Denise had outfitted for me, she designed it and got a crew in to do it. I like my new bedroom better, got a whole mansion that belongs to me." Denise rolls her eyes.

"Yet she comes here to do the porn."

"Well yeah, you wouldn't see me otherwise and I think Frank needs me getting fucked here to do you hard like you want." Denise snorts and shakes her head.

"Nah, I like you doing it here because I can then write the fucking you just had in to the stories. I'm going to use today in the one I'm writing about you." Scott looks lost so I clue him in.

"She's writing me in as a pirate captain in her latest novel." Denise nods and grins.

"Doing a role reversal, she does the saving and the guy falls for her." Gives me a thought so turn to Scott.

"Do you think you could manage to get it up and inside me while Ben does you?" Get twin gaping jaws at that one so giggle. "John and I did a search for two men and a gal threesomes. Besides strictly porn lots of what you find the two guys are into each other as well as her."

"I know I can get it up, I've fucked you plenty after all. Have to ask Ben, he never actually did straight sex." I shrug at that.

"According to John my ass feels the same, just needed lube. Besides Ben would fuck you, in essence you would be the meat instead of me." Scott snorts and shrugs.

"Still need to ask him, and you got those two porn stars to do you today." Carlos comes in the kitchen so finally I can get fucked, then something comes to me.

"Carlos finally, fetch out a second camera and teach Denise. I think you get to do the editing still." He rolls his eyes.

"Already got out a second, here's the thing. I don't think we can film them today unless it's after you. I use about half the video off the set cameras and if we open a new gay section with crappy video we lose subscribers."

"Well then maybe you better record it then." Get dual glares so giggle. "I was kidding, it's a plan then, those two fuck me, then I take you to the other room and you fuck me. While you fuck me Denise records our gay stars fucking. That way you won't be horny for the editing." Carlos nods and grins.

"I like it. Can have Denise recording you with me so it's just her continuing with it." Denise shakes her head.

"Frank fucks me after." Carlos and I trade a glance then shrug.

"So you dash into the bathroom and fuck then Scott and Ben fuck on the bed. I think wash the comforter after. I can speak to Frank more on the plan we have for tonight while they fuck." Everybody stares at me now.

"What plan?" I roll my eyes.

"We have a line on two stockpile warehouses for the fucks who killed my brother. Tonight we are going out and blowing up the stockpiles. We are also going to case the garden tomorrow. Depending on the feel of the place I might get an office there. May not thinking about it I want one with a good view and need high to get fucked against the window." Scott smiles at me.

"Awesome, I'd ask if you want help but I know how you are." I shrug then shake my head.

"Frank is making me take backup. I'm pregnant so I suppose it makes sense. If nothing else the guys can take out the guards while I sneak in." Scott puts his hand up.

"I'm so in, I loved your brother and not in that way." I roll my eyes then twist his nose.

"I've eaten so now it's time to be fucked."

I lead the way out of the kitchen to the living room. Collecting both of my fuckers on an arm we head up the stairs. Carlos follows directly behind with Frank and Denise behind him. Scott and Ben bring up the rear talking then we are in the porn room. Carlos darts around turning the cameras on then hands a camera to Denise.

"Just look through the viewpoint here, move around for the good angles. Catty is good to focus on her face, she makes great expressions. Now the front button here is to zoom in, and the back is to zoom out. Zoom in when you get a shot of the cock going in her. Don't stop looking through the viewpoint, the floor is clear so just move slow. If you fall over it doesn't matter, this is more for practice on you."

"So I stay up at the head of the bed?" Carlos shakes his head.

"I go around the bed, just do a circuit with me. If we end up in the peripheral it's no big deal, no face shot. I will try and not use one with someone in the background but sometimes it's unavoidable and hell catty likes an audience. May as well let everyone know that." Denise snorts.

"I think they did since she is doing porn and not the strike a nude pose and simulate playing with herself."

"Hey I strike a pose sometimes."

"Hell that last one with you dancing and play with yourself is popular. John was telling me we should do more of those."

"He told me the same thing, I enjoy doing those. Hell maybe I'll do one of those talking to the camera while I play with myself scenes." My fuckers snort.

"Those are popular." I shrug.

"Hard to tell, those ones with the porn star where it's all the guy's view and she talks while being fucked appeared then went away in like two years."

"There's no additional buying of those. They sold huge at first, but then it died down when it was the newer girls. Besides the original run was faked and you knew it, then the later ones it was real orgasms out of him."

"Probably see another run of them in a decade or so, they are easy to do and only need two people and a director. The camera was mounted and they fucked around it." I just stare at them a moment then snort.

"Carlos, do you think we could do one of those? You were saying lots of guys want to fuck me." Carlos just stares at me a moment then nods.

"Yeah we can do that, just need to set up a camera mount and a raised pad for you to lie on. Doesn't really matter who we get to fuck you, you are the only one seen." I shake my head.

"You see some of the guy, I've seen those videos. So we want to get a black guy, an Asian guy and a white guy. I suppose maybe see if we can get a really hung guy too." My fuckers snort and shake their heads.

"Doesn't matter, the guy only watches what you do, you can only do a midget cock and it would sell." I roll my eyes.

"I'm Thai not Japanese." Denise comes over and leans in to me.

"I think let's get going on you being fucked. Do you think striptease from them?" I smile up at her and nod.

"Oh definitely, guys can you give us a strip with plenty of dancing?" I get twin smiles.

"Absolutely, this is the best part about being a porn star, we do get asked to strip joints, rather enjoyable since all those women want us." Carlos glares at me then music comes on, Scott turned the radio on.

Course the music that comes on is rap, which I'm not happy with. The two guys though start moving with the music, they actually break dance. I'm flabbergasted on that one, I thought nobody did that anymore. Still they are moving well and Carlos is even filming.

Going over to the stereo I swat Scott and put on something else. They keep right on break dancing which is funny. So I laugh then glare at them, they stick their tongues out at me, then start stripping. Oh my they strip good, their hips are dancing around and their shirts come up then go back down.

Damn they have great looking bellies. Couple six packs on display and it's lovely. Course they are only on display a second or two at a time. For the first minute or so, then their shirts are coming off. I'm getting excited now because they have great chests as well.

Toned definitely applies to these two. Then their pants are coming down and I can't help it, I'm playing with myself. I'm excited because they are a couple hotties and they will bury their cocks in me, to an audience. Get excited at that without the thought of an audience, with the thought, oh my god, I want them in me right now.

With their pants gone I get to see their cocks and they are at half mast. Both watching me play with myself so definitely a bonus to my ego. Then Frank is at my side with a coin he flips. Checking the result he points to my fucker on the right, I guess I'm sucking on him first.

So head over and drop to my knees and do just that. He tastes really good and feels better. Which honestly isn't that hard, most of enjoying giving a blowjob is the feel of the cock. When he's at full mast I move to the other guy cause I'm not going to only be nice to one of them.

He's already fully hard but screw it I'm sucking on him too. My lips wrap around his cock and I take half almost immediately. Then I'm working on getting the rest in my mouth cause I can do that no problem. Lots of practice sucking all of a guy, I enjoy doing it because his enjoyment is all on me.

Probably makes me egotistical or something but I like being the only one giving out pleasure. Like it better when I'm letting a guy into my pussy with an audience though. Then I'm being pulled up and the first guy in my mouth is behind me. I moan at that, I want to get spit roasted.

Not been there yet even with all the guys who fuck me in the same room. Then that cock is parting my lips and I moan more. It feels so good to have my pussy open up to a cock with one in my mouth. Course this way there is a bonus, easier to get all of the cock in my mouth.

"Pull her leg up, may as well do that and she's flexible enough." I glance over at Carlos then the one behind me leans over.

"Sound good to you?"

Well you know, it's rather hard to actually say anything with a cock buried in your mouth. Oh he's going into my throat now, he's long enough for it and while it's not a great feeling it's awesome anyway. I hold up one hand thumb extended upward. My leg is grabbed and then I'm rotating on the cock buried in me.

Still able to see Carlos, he's crouching a little and showing that cock plunging into my pussy. Then I see Denise and she's grinning while looking at the rest of me. I give her a thumb up then my hand travels down to stroke my clit. It feels great to have two cocks going into me, but my clit needs attention.

My fingers traveling over my clit has me building up to orgasm. I get to see people watching me, plus the cameras. Oh my god the thought of millions looking has me dripping around the cock shoving in and out of my pussy. Then I'm reaching orgasm and I'm moaning and groaning around the cock in my mouth.

Then the cock in my mouth is gone, he was getting close and we already talked about it. Doing anal on the scene and maybe they aren't sure on managing twice today. So once I come down off that high I pull off the one in me and follow the one on the bed. Denise runs around to the head of the bed so I smile at her.

Once I'm at the right spot to sink that cock into me I reach down. Lining him up with me I settle a little and he's groaning so I freeze. After a bit he nods at me so I sink down him then look at the second guy. He climbs up behind me with the lube so I nod and smile at him.

Forgot to shove some up me so it's rather good he thought of it. Granted he's covered in my juices, and I came on him. Still my own fluids isn't good enough for porn anal. Granted we probably won't take an hour of doing this either but still. Better being safe than sorry and it is me that would hurt.

Groan at the introduction of his fingers up my ass, that lube is cold. He groans when he puts the lube on his cock. Then he's moving up directly behind me. Carlos has actually climbed on the bed to record this. I suppose it is a memorable thing, my first on video anal.

Actual terms this is my second anal with a person. I used the toys first and while it's not as good it does feel good. Then he's at my sphincter so I look at Denise and smile then groan. He's pushing in and while I somewhat enjoy anal, the first part isn't so good. At least first part is over quick.

He's sliding in and I'm smiling again, along with moaning. This is better feeling, I got a cock in my pussy and another going up my ass. I settle a little on the one under me and moan because damn this is feeling good. He's smiling up at me, then the one behind is buried all the way and I moan again.

Not long after they are moving and holy fuck, forget what I said, this is awesome. They are moving counter to each other. Works better than one would think, I'm going up with the one under thrusting, while the one behind is pulling back. I am so going to scream with the orgasm they are shoving me at.

Maybe they are shoving it at me, I don't know. I can't really care either this is going to be awesome. They are shoving their cocks at me in a pretty rapid pace now. I think we are all going to come together or maybe I will first. So long as I do anyway, that's all I want right now, to reach orgasm.

Granted I don't want them to stop either. The feel of those cocks moving inside of me so close together. There really isn't any way to describe it. Suddenly I am screaming, Denise reminded me of all those subscribers watching this. Damn talk about one overpowering orgasm.

My hands are clenching on the comforter. My insides are clenching on I think both of them. They are both groaning then I feel warmth inside of me. Not in my pussy, in my ass which honestly is odd. I didn't really expect him to finish first. Then there is warmth in my pregnant pussy and that feels really good.

So not saying it up my ass is bad feeling. Doesn't really do anything for my enjoyment though. His fluids in my pussy on the other strengthened the orgasm. My toes I'm pretty sure are touching my heels. Then the orgasm is over and I'm collapsed on the guy under me.

Both of them are still filling me up which is really good feeling. Well perhaps half really good feeling. I'm not really getting enjoyment out of my ass being filled. The rest of it though, definitely awesome. Then the one behind is pulling out and I groan because ouch.

Roll right off the one under me then lie there. I think I need a nap, damn that was good. Then Frank goes past me to grab up Denise and into the bathroom with them. Carlos appears above me with the camera still going.

"So how do you feel after your first anal?" I groan.

"Second anal actually, I let my boyfriend fuck me up the ass last night. I am going to say, stretching that ass out first is a really good idea. It was also awesome, I don't think I ever came that hard before. Right now I want to just lie here."

"Anything else you want to say?" I think about it a moment and nod.

"Just one, I'm doing this again, that was far and away the best feeling sex I've ever had. I also want to try just being spit roasted, that was really good." Scott waves his hand.

"Don't forget the fifteen man bang, you said you would do that." I nod and smile.

"Yeah we will go there, but be a while, that's at least three hours of fucking. So need to be over morning sickness before we do that. So a month or two you guys will see a new personal record on guys shooting their load in me. I think I'll definitely get a towel for that one." Carlos snorts and shuts the camera off.

"Could always get one of those sex swings, so then you could take a breather and we can record the loads seeping out of you."

"Not a bad idea, I do want to branch out on scenes I do." Carlos puts the camera down and sits next to me.

"If we are doing that why not get the bondage chairs?"

"I don't know, I don't think I could stand to be tied up. I was in prison remember, can't get a whole lot more restricted on what you can do." One of my fuckers appears over me on the other side.

"If you want a second camera working on those two I wouldn't mind." I look at him then Carlos to get a shrug.

"I don't see why not, most porn stars know this shit inside and out. He already got off so it would just be holding a camera anyway." I look over at him again.

"I think he likes guys." That gets me a snort and shaken head.

"Don't I swear, but we are here for a while. Going to a restaurant and leave tomorrow. I'd ask if you would be up for a second time with us both, but you look pretty worn out." I sigh and nod.

"Yeah you both were awesome, but damn I don't know if I can do anything for a while yet. I also get to give him sex so he will edit the gay sex too." Carlos snorts and shakes his head.

"Don't have to, but I would like some of you."

"I'll give you some don't worry, oh where is the other guy?"

"He's next door to take a shower, he went up your ass." I groan at that, maybe I left a mess.

"Did I dirty him or anything?" Couple shaken heads.

"Nah, just doing that to get the lube and anything you put on him off."

"I could use a shower I suppose."

"Not really, there usually isn't anything left on her. Just us guys need to shower after an anal scene. Unless you feel dirty, semi common occurrence." I shake my head.

"Nah not feeling dirty, probably will when I get up though, I don't think much leaked out yet. So I'm going to get a soda. I'll bring up three, Carlos you can get some of me next door. I'll talk to Frank after I'm pretty sure he will go watch TV." Carlos nods then they get out of my way.

Getting up proves a little difficult, my legs don't like the idea. Still I manage and stagger a little to the door then downstairs. Getting the sodas is easy, there are always cans in the fridge. Huge ass fridge and I have the same model. If that isn't the best fucking thing.

Hmm, perhaps the second best thing, the best fucking thing is fucking to an audience. I guess I'm perverted in that way. Not that I feel like a pervert, and nobody has complained. I suppose people would if I stop traffic to get bent over and fucked hard in the middle of an intersection.