Call Me Booty Ch. 05

Story Info
More sex and some story development.
23.7k words
4.5
11.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

So let's see, there isn't a fight in this one just continuing the story and plenty of sex in front of a camera. I am going to say voting is nice. Not getting comments on these either besides a lovely gal who wanted me to keep working on these. So for her I continued a little and you are welcome. The rest of you guys can kiss my hiney. :p

*

Get woken up by Susan getting up to get to work. She is getting up early to fetch the releases out of general population. I've heard that some prisons put the soon to be released in a different section to protect them. Other prisoners being jealous of them or something, which I understand.

Don't understand attacking someone who is getting out. I'd be more inclined to ask them to relay a message. Well you know, actually maybe it's to protect them from the message relaying. I don't think I'd be able to remember all of those. Luckily nobody wanted me to relay a message, not that I thought I'd get out.

Woken up again when P gets up to go to work. She still works, not that we need the money, but it does get her out of the house. I just curl up on myself after the kiss, I'm still tired. At some point Stephanie comes and crawls in with me. At least I can finally just go back to sleep.

At least until I'm getting shaken awake anyway. Stephanie is up again so I guess she has questions or something. As it turns out something, Frank is here with Carlos and I managed to sleep through morning sickness. That is a welcome thing so I get up and head for the closet.

"I'll need to get some thoughts out of you later." I look at Stephanie and giggle, she's still nude and bouncing.

"Honestly right about now I'm thinking it's too bad I can't fuck you to an audience." Stephanie snorts.

"Just hold the thought until tonight. Also Susan called, there were three interested gals so either they want to fuck you on camera or want to star on the site. Probably get calls from them tomorrow." I nod and grin.

"Awesome, need more gals to fuck. Do wish Susan at least didn't have to make it not obvious, rather cheating the lesbians since the guys mostly show their faces." Stephanie snorts then shrugs.

"John never says there are complaints on it." Dressed now I exit the closet and sit on the bed to stare at Stephanie.

"I thought you always called him master." Stephanie turns pink.

"I was thinking it's better if I call him John. He's going to move in and the kids are old enough to follow things and I'd rather not teach the boys that women are submissive to men."

"I'm not really sure teaching them that we like other women in bed is a good idea." Stephanie snorts and shakes her head.

"That's easy, we can teach them it's up to her on it later on. Submissive on the other hand tends to stay with no matter what one says."

"I suppose, probably helps that Ausanat doesn't sleep in here with us."

"Yes, I'm worried about Andrea, suppose she thinks she's supposed to screw other women like mommy." I shrug.

"We had a discussion on it yesterday, not about her but just bisexual in general. One of my fuckers said there is a theory that bisexual is the natural state. He then went on to say it's more like women are naturally bisexual and men just go with what feels good." Stephanie snorts and sits next to me.

"That would make a rather good story on the show." I shrug.

"Seems to be right, but then I enjoy screwing other women and I live to be watched having sex. Honestly I may just be like a guy and go with what feels good and so long as it's in front of a camera I'll do it."

"Don't forget in front of the rest of us in here, we don't have a camera."

"Well yeah, just watched in general, even if it's just one person watching."

"Well now, get the shoes on and go. I do want to speak to you on thoughts about the reappearance of the street kings." I lean over and give her a hot little kiss.

"I'll play innocent and talk about a new gay section of my website."

"I knew that, go on get. I think they are planning on picking up food."

My stomach rumbles so I'd hope so. With the shoes on I head downstairs and find them sitting watching TV with Andrea. So I get a squeal then I'm sitting with her for a moment before Stephanie comes down and rescues me. So we run for the car and pile in, not a Corvette sadly I like his Corvettes.

We head straight for the garden, I'd complain but well hell there is a restaurant here. I also forget because the garden itself is beautiful. There is a gorgeous assembly of flowers in different colors all over. Not really Japanese, the climate here isn't conducive to those.

They went with flowers that will grow here instead. It's great looking and the man who is in charge of the garden knows his stuff. There is even a koi pond with an island in the middle. Orchids growing there and around it with a couple paths leading to the pond.

Beyond that is the sand garden, it's fenced off though otherwise entirely open. I don't understand the things, stare at it to find peace my ass. While making the thing you can find some peace maybe. Then we are heading for the building and well I don't think I'll get an office here.

Front of the building facing the garden is just window, no offices there except at the top. Which I'm quite sure is the home of the leadership already here. Then we are going inside to see signs for the gift shop and restaurant. There is directly ahead a man standing there in a suit.

Said suit is darker grey with black shirt and a purple tie. He has the coiled wire going up behind his ear so he would be security. Probably help guide people and if we are lucky get someone to show us an office, though I want to grill him. Getting closer I realize he's Korean so I'm a little surprised.

"Greetings miss and sirs." He gives us a bow, rather good bow though he dips too far on unknowns. "The gift shops are to the left and the restaurant is on the right."

"I wanted to talk to you about maybe getting an office. First I want to know about the restaurant, is it any good? Morning sickness just ended and I haven't eaten yet." He smiles then talks into his hand briefly.

"The restaurant is quite good, just a warning though, lunch crowd is in so there is a wait and it is Japanese food." I make a face.

"I think I'll find a different place, they are too uppity. I don't know how you can stand working for them." He cracks a grin.

"They are paying well and nice to me, mostly because I understand most of our languages." I grin then switch to Thai, been forever since I actually used it.

"So come on share what you really think." He snorts then switches to Thai, though he has an accent.

"They are definitely uppity but still nice. Just prefer if you speak to them in Japanese."

"I knew that, you have an accent." He snorts then goes back to English since someone is coming along behind him.

"Thai was the fourth language I learned. Mr. Sato here will show you to the offices and answer any questions you have. He does not know Thai though his English is passable." Mr. Sato swats him then smiles at us.

"I hope you don't mind if I don't do the barely learned English he made you think of." I giggle and shake my head.

"I've done the same on occasion."

He smiles then leads us farther in to the elevator. We get on and go up one floor then to the right. Only one door this way but why not show me the easiest reached one first. Opening the door he leads us in to a good sized room with three other doors. One is marked bathroom, the other two are offices I would assume.

Get lead to the left door first and it is an office, there is a built in bookcase and wet bar. Windows fill up the back wall, while that is nice, it shows the rock garden. Which I'm not so happy with but then we move to the other side and the office is the same only showing another building.

"I like the layout, perfect for what we are planning. There is one thing, I'd like one with a view of the garden proper. I'm not Japanese so the rock garden doesn't do anything for me." He snorts and grins.

"Doesn't do anything for me and I am Japanese. We only have that because it's what people think of when you say Japanese garden. I admit staring at it when upset helps, but I prefer the flowers myself. The other side of the hall doesn't show the garden terribly well, curse of giving everyone a view of the garden."

"I'm pretty sure the top two levels have offices facing the garden."

"The top two levels are already filled, we are operated by a company that is looking into opening other ventures as we speak. I can show you the other side of the hall if you wish, though I think I should ask what your plans are."

"I'm looking to add office sex to my website. We would also use the main room to get walk in performers to do me or the other stars of my site. Currently we have me and a gay couple though we are looking in to adding other women." Frank nudges me.

"Nancy said she is doing it so you already have another woman."

"Oh right, we are looking to add in other women who will do me. The lesbian section is a little limited on performers at the moment." He seems a little perplexed for a moment.

"Well then you would want a higher floor for that. None of the windows in the offices close up, we offer screens to the ones facing the sun. I'm also not sure if we will allow that."

"I wasn't either but these offices are available so we stopped here first." He nods and smiles.

"We are grateful to you for that. Since I do not know if we can offer you an office here for porn uses I will show you a higher office on the other side. Would you like the fifth floor or sixth?" I look at Carlos then shrug.

"I'm not sure, does one get more light than the other?"

"Not appreciably, the surrounding buildings are mostly shorter than four floors. We needed that for the garden you understand."

"Let's go with fifth, maybe get accepted if I'm not directly under their offices."

"They might like it better directly under but I never said that."

That gets me giggling as we head for the elevator. Up we go and across the hall. Halfway we pause to look and they did give you a good view of the garden. Then we are over to the last door and inside we go. The office on the right has a good view of the edge of the garden.

Honestly it shows about half if you stand on the left side. Otherwise it's not exactly a lovely view, mostly you see the other buildings and the street.

"Not precisely what I wanted but not bad. I have to ask, is your gardener Japanese?"

"Oh no, he's American, we went with one who understands the local flowers. We considered having Japanese flowers but would need a greenhouse. The garden is too large for that, the cost of replacing the glass and general upkeep would be to much."

"This is true, I am surprised there are no cherry trees. There is a farm of them outside the city."

"It was decided they cover up more land than we had to lose. It would also be small for a decade and we wanted to be perfect at the start."

"As I recall, on the news yesterday the man speaking to the reporters said half the offices are filled."

"Not quite half, the ones that are taken are in the middle of the halls. It is the most popular location. We have if I remember correctly three law firms, a contractor, an engineering firm and I believe a dentist is showing interest." Well that last one is puzzling.

"A dentist seems odd, these offices are great for offices but a dentist needs more room along with the pipes and electrical for their equipment."

"I believe we are looking in to getting a crew together to refit the office for him. Most dentists only need two rooms anyway."

"This is true, how much is rent?"

"If you are accepted as a tenant rent would be two thousand a month. Flat rate we handle the electric and water charge, insurance is covered by us as well. We take security seriously here, there is a team in an office on the bottom floor. The elevator is monitored and allowed to move from that office. There are no other ways up besides the elevator. Once the building closes, this is at ten for the restaurant, all offices are ensured empty then we all go home. The building is secured at that point so entrance would set off the alarm and the police will come."

"Sounds nice though the rent is a little much. Not complaining the offices are wonderful and would work well for my uses. May I have a card? I will call back this afternoon if we run out of offices to look at. Otherwise tomorrow I will call and ask if I'm allowed to get an office."

He hands me a card and we make our exit. Once back in the car we sit there until my stomach rumbles. Frank snorts then we get going and head for the closest fast food, turns out to be Wendy's. We go in since it's better to eat when you are not in the car. Also after most of the lunch rush has left so we get our pick of places.

"So what do you think?" I sigh and shrug.

"Either he had no idea who I am or was told to not let on. That man was low on the pole anyway, though if you noticed, he had longer sleeves." Carlos and Frank look lost then Carlos asks for them.

"What does that mean?"

"The tattooing starts at the wrist and moves up as he does more good things. I'm still puzzled on their easy acceptance of Koreans. They join in Japan because they don't have much else they can do. Elsewhere Japanese are the people they court though do have the local people as the visible force." Frank hops up to get our food.

"Why are you confused about the Koreans though?" He asks when he gets back.

"Well because here we have some Thai and Vietnamese. Mostly though there is white, black, and Indian." Carlos snorts.

"Native Americans is the recognized term for us as a whole. Probably change again next decade but I suppose it is the best term for all of us."

"I am going to ask, are all of you guys hung or is it just you?" Carlos shrugs and grins.

"No idea, I don't take part in the rituals, the reservation is like six hours drive." Frank snorts.

"See this is why the leaders are afraid they are losing their history." Carlos rolls his eyes and swats Frank.

"I happen to know our rituals and a bit of the language. I just don't do them, I will if something major happens. Definitely going to when my parents die." I reach over and swat Carlos.

"Been there done that now shut up and let's eat. Frank you got a list of offices available?" Frank nods.

"Fairly long list, lots of places are having problems keeping tenants."

"Yes well let's make sure we reverse that. Course I should call Bert and see what he says about buying up buildings we can take down and build office buildings. I don't see why not and even if that guy was lying about how many people they have moving in I can afford to wait a year or two for tenants." Frank shrugs.

"Eat first then call, the next office is a ways. This isn't a popular area for office buildings, there are apartments and housing around here."

"Well then a dentist would want an office there."

Frank glares at me so I stick my tongue out at him then get to eating. Wendy's has great food and I'm happy with lunch. Especially since I ordered two sandwiches and a frosty. Still eating the frosty when we leave so I spend a little while on it then pull out my phone.

"Make it fast I get to head out to your smaller arcade, something went wrong on the pipe refit."

"Damn, I'm glad I got you for this. Maybe see about refitting the complex or something. Not what I called about though, we are looking for an office and I had a thought. If the office buildings are doing so bad they are for sale outright, why not buy some up and refit or build a new building?" Bert is silent a second or two then sighs.

"Damn, I like you. That is a good idea and will only cost about ten million unless we go over ten buildings."

"Well focus on the areas that are looking bad. If we can get it to look better people will come back."

"Yeah and that is a good idea, I'll see about picking up strip malls and opening a new arcade as well."

"Make it a big arcade, my small one is only small because my brother bought it first." Bert snorts.

"I bought it for him, I was limited on funds at the time and it was the best I could manage. I'll see what I can do, and the place next to the arcade on the other side is folding so I will get that and double the size."

"I like this plan. Oh we will see a spike in subscribers I think, adding a gay section. Already got one video of them and it will be sent out as a tease in a day or two." Carlos snorts behind me.

"Already sent the compiled video to John. There were two, I shortened it for him to tease with." Bert snorts.

"Excellent, not that we need more money at the moment, the first group of subscribers is paying again next week. I should have a few buildings by then as well." Frank pokes me so I look at him.

"We are there, I figured go here first it's the best option for what you want."

I look at the building and grin, it's six stories and the glass is tinted already. Then I notice the sign, the building is for sale, along with offices to rent. I look around and find the address so relay that to Bert.

"This is a great building and for sale. I don't think we need to do anything to it and it looks perfect for my uses."

"Yeah I know that building, they put it up four years ago, I thought about moving my office there. See how much they want for rent, I'll be along shortly to see about buying."

"Is there a hard limit on rent?"

"Nah, shouldn't cost more than four grand, the suites they have are big. I have a limit on cost for the building though so don't get attached I may not buy it."

"No problem, this is the best option but not the only one, if worst comes to worst I'll wait for you to buy and build a building for me. Mostly this is just for walk in performers and some scenes, I can hold off on scenes. I am hoping though, go on and see about that arcade and then come over here." Bert and I hang up then we are getting out of the car.

The entrance hall is lovely, great carpet and the walls look to be granite. I'm sure they are not actually but it's a great look. There is a desk with a bored man sitting behind it. We get smiled at as we come over and I smile back cause actually he's handsome.

"How can I help you?"

"We are looking for an office. I would shoot porn in it some but mostly we want it to get walk in performers to do me and any other stars I find." He grins and shrugs.

"I could talk about how I need to clear it with the other tenants but we don't have any. Which floor would you like?" I snort and point up.

"Top floor, I like being bent over against the window so I can see people and picture them watching me. How much is rent?"

"Depends on how much of the floor you want. Top floor is one of the open floors. Nominally it is for engineering and advertising, they prefer the open plans so they can simply yell across to each other on projects." He leads us over to the elevator and we pile in.

"I was told this building was erected four year ago, why are there no tenants?"

"Probably supposed to tell you I don't know, I do though. They were scared off by the new gang. They are even trying to purchase the building, not selling to them." I look at Frank and get a shrug.

"I'll bite, are you the owner?" Get a nod.

"I can't afford to have much in the way of a staff anymore so I come and stand out here hoping for a buyer or tenant. Are you looking to do both?"

"I am, though Bert has a hard limit on how much he will pay for the building. No idea what it is so don't ask. I will say that I'm not getting run off. I'll speak to the guys nominally in charge of this section and see if they can provide a little security for other tenants. I want to get an area looking nicer, this area is fine though I guess having a shakedown. Have you spoken to the police?"

emap
emap
237 Followers