Call Me Booty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is Stan?"

"I sent him to get an espresso and two coffee machines along with folding tables. We are going to need to contract a caterer or something."

"Not really, just set up a snack table, cheese and crackers or something. We can send out a runner for bigger food needs. What about birth control for your girls?"

"I think Apple is on it and Kathleen doesn't want to be. I'll get John to come over and take up ownership with me and knock her up. Course Apple is thinking of dating Stan, and what does he do for a living?" Frank sighs and stares at me a moment.

"He's in between, had a job in a supermarket but it folded. Denise and I are helping him out but so far getting a new job is eluding him. You do realize that if she gets banged on the swing she might end up pregnant right?" I shrug and grin.

"Doesn't bother me, right now she belongs only to me and she does want the bang. I don't see a reason to deny her."

"Mistress I am four days from my period."

"Well there we go, maybe we can get her knocked up on camera like I did." Frank snorts.

"I think she would only do submissive."

"Probably but hell it's what John likes. If he wants to add her, need to ask him and Kathleen, I mean if one doesn't want to I'm not forcing it." That gets me a hug, rather surprising thing.

"Thank you mistress."

Frank rolls his eyes then we stand up and get the swings hooked up. Well I don't but Apple and Frank are tall enough so they do. Then we get the cameras moved around so they have good views of the swings. Hopefully they are good when filled with a gal who is filled with her current lover.

That done we go looking for Carlos. Need him to come over for a bang the set cameras aren't good enough. Cathy waves at me as we are going past so I sidetrack to her.

"I called my husband and he's coming over after work. He wants to try me in a swing, we don't want to buy one but are interested. Him more than me really, porn has swings sometimes which I don't watch."

"Well Kathleen is going in one and I'll go in next to her and we will get banged if you want to watch. I'm a little questioning on the things, loops to fit my legs through isn't what I pictured."

"What is made now, if you want an actual swing I think you have to have one made special. I know what you mean though, I'd rather have the actual swing to sit on. Also you may wish to get robes, if you are going to be walking around naked. I mean when we have walk in performers you may get them off just walking by." I snort and then I'm laughing.

"Good thought, then we might offend you as well, though at least the guys are generally nice enough to get dressed again. I think it's more along the lines of not naked in front of each other." Cathy snorts and grins at me.

"If they won't strip in front of each other, how do you do bangs?"

"Oh for that they strip, I had to yell at them but they strip. When I was initiated they all wore pants or underwear until it was their turn, the next bang I got tired of waiting for the pants to drop. Being pulled down was worse so I simply told them all the next time I'm banged you all strip or there's no bang."

"If you don't use condoms you may want to bring shorts to wear, so the carpet doesn't get bad with drippings." I think about that one, she has a good point.

"Maybe, though I think we will do the one scene of straight sex and call it a day. Shouldn't be a problem even for the bangs. I can't do it more than once really, well I can but I prefer to save a little for my girlfriend, she's a reporter so coming home is her only avenue for sex."

Kathleen comes back and attaches to my arm. Carlos and the guys go past with the camera. Frank has another camera along with Apple, well this is surprising though rather welcome.

"What are you going to do with this one?"

"Kathleen is coming home with me, Stephanie is also submissive so I can get tips from her. As for the sex I'm not sure, though P probably will want some more and then Susan. She is a guard at the prison so she will want some." Cathy snorts and shakes her head.

"You got too many girlfriends." I shake my head.

"Susan and P can't show their faces. P is going to be a lawyer after all. Both do scenes with me, Stephanie doesn't do scenes but she gave birth to two nephews and a niece, sex with her was a surprise but well I can't stop. Kathleen here I just wanted to hire, though we were going to have her move in, parole house isn't a good place." Kathleen nudges me.

"You have a boyfriend where does he stay?"

"Oh currently he's in his last year of college for game design. Once he's done he will move in and we get to alter the sleeping arrangements." Cathy stares at me a second then pulls out her phone.

"This is just perfect, game design is a good avenue for our company to have income out of. Your porn is paying incredibly well but we shouldn't bank on it." Kathleen and I trade a look then she is talking on the phone. "Bert I got it, game design, her boyfriend is in his last year to get the degree. Oh and we have pizza here, but running low on sodas. Sent a guy out to get an espresso and coffee machines with tables I think so we will have that." She pauses and listens a moment. "Just sodas, the ice chest is metal and plastic it should be fine." Frank comes over and nudges us.

"Come on we are all waiting on you."

"Where's P and Chandra?" Frank snorts and points toward the bed.

"They are cuddling, don't want to watch bangs."

Cathy waves us off when I look so we head that way. Kathleen is bouncing a little, she's excited, it's her first bang. The guys are stripping when we get there, silly guy thing. Like anybody is going to think the other is gay for having wood stripped with the rest of them.

Getting into the swing is a little difficult for me. They are built with a release to lower it but they are not designed for little me to use. Frank and I went back and forth on it before deciding to just hoist me up to it. Getting my legs in I can get my arms in and all set, out might be a little hard though.

"Frank, we are special ordering regular swings for these."

"We can always pick up a swing set and put the swings on the stands then shorten them."

"Yeah but then we would look cheap and besides I make enough I can afford to splurge on something like swings." Frank snorts and shakes his head then Carlos moves up with the camera on.

Looking around I realize we have ten guys stripped and working on staying hard. I like the number but then Kathleen has never done this so she may not manage more than a couple. Looking over at her she looks nervous so I guess I better say something.

"Kathleen when you have had enough just say so, don't worry about the guys I'll have the rest."

"Yes mistress." This is going to take some getting used to.

"Guys we are both open to a bang so line up. Behind where Carlos is going to be walking around." Apple squeaks and waves her hand. "Oh sorry Apple, behind where Carlos and Apple are going to be walking around. After each guy finishes give them a second to look at us dripping the guy then move in and fuck one of us."

Carlos grins at me as the guys line up in even groups. I get five and Kathleen gets five. I wouldn't mind more, I don't get fucked as often as I lick and get licked. Still I get a good fucker of me first so I'm eager for this. Kathleen is the first entered, you can tell because she moans loud.

Then I am entered and I'm moaning it out. It feels really good and then I'm being watched and banged. It's just perfect like this, then he's moving and it got better than perfect. Course there is one thing, in this swing it's not so easy to wrap around him. The straps holding me up restrict movement.

Fairly sure if I was taller it would work, though it does reveal a very nice perk. Sitting in the swing and getting fucked without wrapping my legs around him leads to bouncing. Means I'm moving with him without actually moving. I don't move far because of his hands on me but I move enough.

I'm experiencing my first orgasm of the bang when he reaches his and I'm being flooded. Apple crouches and stares at my pussy for a couple seconds before getting up and making way for the next man. I didn't leak much but I could feel some at the entrance of me so it's rather obvious he flooded me.

At least I think so and I don't get long to think about it. The next man moved up and shoved inside. I moan at that and wish I could really move on him because I love being banged. Then he is moving and I whimper because my sodden depths are being pummeled.

Makes me head for another orgasm rather quickly. Exactly what I want, I prefer having more orgasms than the guys who bang me. Sometimes not so easy, though I do manage. Even did for my initiation, though I only got one out of Frank. It was too freaky to have him inside of me, I only got off the once because he took forever.

Not like a girls depths can take a pounding like that and not get there. I don't want to go back though I'll happily point him out to gals as a great fuck. Well I would if he wasn't so attached to Denise. Not that I'm upset over it, I wanted to find my own husband, probably not going there anymore.

John is a wonderful man and lover. I just have girlfriends as well as him. Little wrong to marry him if we don't only do each other. Then I'm moaning out my orgasm and he keeps right on going. Oh man this is so nice, he has a great cock with a little left bend.

Gets me off and keeps going so I can maybe have two on him. I want to move with but with the swing moving it's just as good. I also can move a little so he's fucking into me at different angles. Seems to be just what he needs cause he's groaning and going to shoot off inside of me soon.

Exactly what I need as well I'm getting close to my own orgasm. Then he's crowing out his release and I'm moaning. His hot fluids set me off and here I am having an orgasm on his spurting cock. Carlos crouches down to look at my pussy this time and I know I'm leaking more hot fluids.

Once he moves the next man moves up and I'm being fucked again. This cock has an up bend, not much of one but enough in this position. I'm whimpering once he is moving in me. That bend is rubbing on the good spot inside. I never spurt I think, the guys don't pull out.

I do have strong orgasms when he rubs at me just right. This man is doing just that so I'm trying to move harder on him. As if reading my mind, well alright so I told him to, he fucks me hard and fast. Seems like no time I'm screaming out my orgasm. Sadly I get him off with me so I'm being flooded while I come down.

As it turns out, he's the last of the fuckers. Kathleen got them off faster, either because she is a new gal to fuck or has strong pelvic muscles. Apple is there to film the fluids ooze out of me then she's putting the camera down. I get helped out of the swing and we head over to Kathleen.

"Mistress I'm sorry I took your men." I snort and grin.

"Don't be, for the longest time the guys would get off when I did if not before. At this point they have longer lasting power with me. You are the new girl so you will have the same speed I had then. Did you get enough?" She turns red and looks down.

"I would like more." I look at Carlos.

"Carlos fuck her, if she wants more after you P is moving down one on most in need of sex." Carlos snorts and starts getting undressed.

"Here I'll film, I think you are wanted over there." I follow where Apple is pointing then nod and head that way.

Bert is standing there with Stan looking rather upset. Stan at least looks happy so I guess he got the machines and tables.

"Stan did you get everything?" He nods and grins.

"Might have gone overboard, they had long tables on sale so I got two. We can use those for snacks and buffet. I got a big enough table all three machines go on it. That is behind Cathy with coffee and instant hot chocolate along with tea. I got all the stuff for the espresso machine and creamers." I smile then grab him to give a hot kiss.

"Perfect thank you, do I owe you anything?" He shakes his head.

"I went up to eight hundred but Apple likes me so I'm calling it even." I snort and shake my head.

"Treat her nice and actually do dating stuff. She's filming Carlos fuck Kathleen, go watch with her." Stan grins then heads that way. "Oh Stan, you are hired here for something, I think right now you are at the desk downstairs, we are having applicants." He nods and waves then keeps going.

"Can I talk now?" I look up at Bert and tilt my head to the side.

"I'm not sure can you?" Cathy snorts then ducks behind the computer there.

"So bad news, I was talking to the clerk about the company name. They have a database of all companies on the planet. Course for our purposes mostly it matters in the state and well we had a problem. The name you suggested has three other companies with the same shortening. Shouldn't be a problem but can lead to confusion so we had to figure out a new name."

"Catchada Incorporated?" Bert shakes his head.

"Was the next idea and would have worked but there are five CI companies in the state, twenty in the country. Took a while but we decided on one. Catty Incorporated, shortens to catty." I take a deep breath and Bert backs up a few steps.

"Bert honestly I'm tempted to beat you now. Still I don't like being called catty, doesn't mean I don't like my company called it. Besides I can just glare at anyone who calls me catty." Bert sighs and swipes at his brow.

"I got in contact with a sign company. I know we are going to have our people but doing signs was never an area we picked to do. They will send a man over tomorrow so do you mind doing interviews?"

"Shouldn't I talk to the sign guy?"

"Better if I do it, that way they have a range of designs they can come up with. Day or two later they will bring the concepts back and we can both look them over."

"Well when you put it that way. I can do interviews, though I have no idea how to do stock breaking or engineering." Bert snorts and shakes his head.

"You don't have to, we want people who can work well with others, at least until it comes to game design, usually they are closer to me." I snort and grin.

"I knew that, I've met some of John's classmates. How many of each do we want?"

"Game design honestly we should just hire all of the ones who have a degree. We can assign them to teams and work on different games. Engineer we will need oh let's go with five, no six so we can team them up. We want at least twenty advertising, I'd prefer at least one with experience. Need some who can do artwork, some that knows commercials and then print work." I'm lost here.

"Don't all advertising people know all of that?" Bert shrugs.

"You would think but they have strengths they only do. Don't worry Cathy will handle the sorting of them and can weed out the ones that don't actually know what they are doing." I look at Cathy to get a nod.

"What the computer is for, the application they list where they got the degree. I can go to the website of the place and make sure it's accredited and see the graduates list. They will also list places they have worked if any, usually there are some because it's rare for a person to have no work experience even just out of college." I think about that and realize we are a rather poor city relatively speaking.

"Alright so tomorrow I'm talking to people after she gets the information?" Bert shakes his head. "The porn office has a phone and a working computer. You will sit in there and Cathy will call you with what the next applicant knows. You can then find a listing of that and grill them. Engineering is easy, ask them what a suspension bridge is say and if they say what you find on one then put a check next to their name. I'll hire or not the next day."

"What do I do if they are making sexual overtures?" Bert sighs and shrugs.

"I'm not sure, I'd like to say kick his ass, but well you do porn."

"Why would you like to say kick his ass?"

"Well think about it this way. If he is making sexual overtures to you and he isn't hired, would you want to let a woman come in off the street to get him to make something for her?" I shake my head and sigh.

"I see what you are saying, be professional or not be hired. If I think he's cute though I am going to ask if he wants to do a scene." Bert sighs and rolls his eyes.

"I'd rather you waited until after we hire." I shrug and grin.

"I'll manage, there is one thing. If they are going to be separate companies in this umbrella thingy, what do we call them?"

"I'm not sure, currently I'm thinking simple like Catty Incorporated Engineering."

"Yeah that's not bad, though does it have to be incorporated? I think enterprises might work better." Bert shrugs then grins.

"Does have a better ring to it. We also can adjust the name if we want. Incorporated and enterprises are basically the same thing, just depends on which you want to say."

"Well I think it's better, and for engineering we can shorten it to CEE." Bert thinks about it and beams at me.

"Perfect, we can label the designs CEE a division of Catty Enterprises." Cathy comes over and hands me a coffee.

"I hope you like black with sugar like Stan said. There is one thing to consider, after a while the name will be shortened to Catty." I take a sip and smile at her, good coffee.

"I can live with it. Like I said I don't like to be called that, but the company is no problem. Hopefully I'll be thought of as Catchada instead of catty." Cathy snorts and shakes her head.

"Probably not, but possible I suppose. Is now a good time to talk pay raise?" I snort and pinch her.

"Greedy aren't we." Cathy snorts and giggles.

"Being cautious, my husband might be seeing a downsizing and we are still paying on the mortgage." I look at Bert.

"I'm paying her thirty two thousand a year, rather standard pay for a secretary in a small office."

"We are going to have more secretaries right?' Bert nods.

"Need at least one for each division, we need legal definitely. After that though it's mostly what we come up with. So right now with the game design company we are looking at needing four for what we have decided to get."

"Well then I guess they will get the thirty two thousand that Cathy was getting. How much of a raise do you need?" Bert groans then darts over to Cathy and covers her mouth.

"Don't ask that. Let's see, is forty thousand enough?' Cathy rolls her eyes.

"Ah hell Bert be nicer, let's go with fifty. I need her around to explain what you said." Cathy snorts and points at me.

"Oh all right fifty thousand. If you need more than that do scenes for the porn, three hundred a scene." Cathy groans and stomps on Bert's foot.

"Call back the paper and add in secretary for the call for applications. Us girls can interview them." I smile at Cathy and nod at Bert.

"I have training in secretary so I at least know this one." Bert sighs and shrugs.

"Alright, is there anything else we need Cathy?" She looks around a moment then nods.

"I need filing cabinets, if I'm lead secretary for the company I have to be on top of everything. That includes getting the monthly reports." I look around and we have places to put them at least.

"How many do we need? I can sick Frank on picking them up. Do expect me to be grumpy in the morning." Cathy snorts and nods.

"If he's insulting or you just don't like him don't give a check. We need to be able to stand the guys, do remember robes please. Oh and at least four to start, six might be better."

"Yeah, I'll have Frank get robes, file cabinets and one of those floor cleaners, we can stick one of the guys on cleanup at the end of the day." Bert shakes his head.

"We will get a company to come in and clean."

"Works for me, now where is Frank?" Bert shrugs along with Cathy so I yell for him.