Call Me Booty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Takes a little while but Frank comes over with a rather sheepish expression. Noticing his clothes are a little out of order I swat him.

"Frank you are not supposed to cheat on Denise, your pregnant wife remember." Frank sighs and turns red.

"I was in the bathroom relieving pressure, Kathleen looks good being fucked."

"Dang is Carlos still fucking her?" Frank shakes his head.

"He was finishing when I went to the bathroom."

"Well at least Carlos is still long lasting with her. Anyway, we got a mission for you tomorrow. Need to get six file cabinets, the big three drawer model with locks. We also need a supply of robes, just basic bathroom robes for us gals to wear. Just in case we wander around the place after getting naked." Frank nods.

"I can do that, the van is big enough I think. There is a top rack at any rate and I can get some assistance. One question, do you want the one lock model or each drawer is locked?"

"One lock, I'd prefer no locks but better to have locks so nobody can swipe the information I have." Cathy says and I point at her.

"What she said. Tomorrow go and get them, any point in the day really, I'm doing interviews all day." Frank nods then looks at me closer.

"How are you getting in?"

"I was thinking bike but I'd probably get sick. I'll make P drive me in the morning, I'm up then after all. I'll figure out going home when I'm going to, no telling how long the interviews will take." Frank snorts as P comes over.

"Catty we gotta go, it's almost dinner time."

"Good I'm getting hungry. Go collect my clothes and Kathleen's we will go home with you." P nods and gets.

"Frank actually there is one other thing, pick up those half fridges, two I think will work, can put one out here and then one in the porn office. We can store sodas in them and then milk I guess for the espresso." Cathy shakes her head.

"The espresso machine takes a bag of special stuff, it's not really milk but is milk type thing. Don't worry I'll make sure it's always full, I like espressos."

"Great thanks, well we can use the fridges for sodas and liquid creams and whatever else we bring in that needs to be chilled."

Frank sighs and swats me on the head so I head for Kathleen. She's still in the swing with Carlos talking to her. I swat him then help her down from the swing. She wanted permission or not he should have yelled for me at least. Then we go find P and head for home.

emap
emap
237 Followers