Call Me Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Oh shush I am sure he knew and he is quite happy watching us now. I got one question then you can fill me in on all that I have missed with my nephews and niece. Did my brother teach you the family Muay Thai?"

"He taught me a few things, to protect myself with he always said you would be a better teacher for me."

"Well I don't know about that, I only held my own against him because I was smaller and his sister."

"Oh funny, he was always going on about how you held back against him and could have wiped the floor with him at will."

We looked at each other for a minute then started laughing. It wasn't long though before the laughter had turned to tears, we clung to each other bawling for I don't know how long, though as it turns out we had reached Washington and Thirtieth. We look outside of the taxi, her cameraman standing next to a van a short distance away, then we look at each other and the laughter comes back.

She pulls two tissues out of her purse handing me one before wiping away the smears and tears. I do the same though pulling a mirror out of my purse and making sure I'm at least somewhat presentable before handing my mirror to her, two seconds after she had pulled her own out. As I put my mirror back in she hands me a card and tells me to look at the back there is another number and an address.

"My home phone number and address you are staying with me tonight." She tells me with a stern look at my questioning look in her direction.

"I am older than you are you know, mothering won't work on me." I say as I put my finger to her chest gently then flicking it up across her nose as she looks down.

"Well if you are going to be like that maybe I should call you grandma." She tells me as she reaches in and squeezes me just above my hips, my ticklish spot.

"Hah you will be there before I am if your daughter takes after her aunt or father. Though no fair he told you my ticklish spots." I gasp out holding my hands up in defeat.

"Ha fair nothing, you're stronger and faster I gotta make use of every trick I got. If possible could you come see us before you visit the cemetery, I'd like to go with you." She says grinning widely then giving me a wink.

"Sure I don't think that would be a problem, hopefully I'll have my own driver by then as well, that boy owes me."

"I get the feeling I don't want to know, anyway I gotta get going I gotta call home and get your favorite dish cooking and get back to work. Oh yeah before I forget, my cameraman reminded me this is a good opportunity to get an exclusive interview promise from you. Not like I could tell him the real reason I wanted to not go."

"Yes that sounds good, though any dinner would be awesome, prison food sucks, McDonalds sounds like the height of fine dining to me right now. Though before you run away, does anyone know you and my brother knocked boots and had kids?"

"No, he may have told one or two of your friends, but he always made me be careful. He would call me from a public phone and I would do the same, he never moved in with me. My neighbors think we are just friends because he saved my life. The kids made it a little harder they were starting to talk and always called him daddy, though luckily most guys would be called daddy at that point. He visited about once a week during the day, the rest of the time when he came over was at night. Now this is hard, I want you to move in with us, but I'm not sure how exactly to play it so people don't suspect, our kids look like you and your brother."

"It may not matter actually, my brother is dead I have no desire to go back to my old ways. However since my brother saved your life and you became friends it probably would work if you simply say you are trying to get me back on my feet, and an exclusive interview will get everybody to think your just using me to further your career. Something of a win-win situation, now go on get my case worker is probably climbing the walls waiting for me."

She laughs as she gets out, turns and waves at me before dashing over to her cameraman. The red light keeping us there I get to watch her talking to him, his smile getting bigger and bigger before he reaches down picks her up and spins them both. The light changes and off we go, then a thought strikes me and I scoot forward to talk to the driver.

"So listen, I know you don't relate what happens in your cab to many but I'm making special sure of this one. No mention of the fact my brother had kids with her, for the kids safety, I'd appreciate it if you don't tell anybody."

"Well I'm going to have to tell the captain, I'm not actually a taxi driver, I'm a detective we appropriated the taxi so I could have a chance to talk to you. Trust me though no one will know besides the captain and myself, probably add a car or two to the neighborhood though."

"I was going to visit the station tomorrow or today depending on how long everything else takes. So why are you doing all this?" I ask as I settle back into the seat.

"We knew that the problem is we figured you would see your friends first and well I wanted to let you know what we know so you would know what to ask them." He says as he shrugs then deftly changes lanes.

"Well OK so what do you know?"

"Not a whole lot actually, he was found behind the grocery store at eighty-eighth and Surprise. His car was at Fortieth Street between Washington and Saint. He had nine millimeter rounds in him. We didn't find much in the area, no shell cases though there were two throwing stars under one of the trash bins. I suppose you are seeing our problem, his car was in one gang area, he was found in another, and the evidence suggests another."

"I thought everybody used nines."

"They do I'm talking the throwing stars, new gang appeared about 6 months before your brother died, say they are yakuza but don't have any of the characteristics."

"Ah, well it's only three gangs why not get some officers in to these and see what they can find?"

"That is the problem, we can't all three are very close knit, we can't get a man in. It's possible they have an informant somewhere but so far we can't find anything, everything checks out fine. I was hoping you could find some information that would lead us to whichever gang was involved."

"I'll see what I can do but I wouldn't hold your breath. If my friends don't know anything of help I don't know, the only thing I can think of would be to light some fires and see what runs, which is illegal and would get me back in prison."

"I can't promise anything, but I'll do everything I can to keep you out of the investigation of your fires. I want to catch the people who got your brother just as much as you do the city has gotten worse since then."

"How do you know you can trust this captain of yours?"

"He's my brother."

I sit staring out the window, seeing a number of homeless and obvious addicts littered here and there. When the taxi pulls over again it is before a drab two story brick building, obviously government. Grabbing up my purse I exit the taxi, turn to get a phone number to get a hold of him again but he simply waves me in saying he's staying here.

Inside the walls are drab olive, the floors are the dirty brown of government buildings. There is a very small reception area with an old lady receptionist perched behind a massive desk snoring quietly. I reach out and tap the bell expecting her to not wake up, instead her head snaps upright and she smiles at me.

"Unless I miss my guess you are Catchada Smith." Course instead of saying my name right she says cat thada smeeth, suggesting her teeth have seen the last of their days before she has.

"Yes I suppose I have the right building, could you tell me where to go?" I ask her smiling.

"Oh dearie I can do better than that, I will show you, we aren't seeing anyone else for 3 hours. It's good for my old bones to get up and move around from time to time." She lisps out as she gets up from her chair, groaning as she does so.

"I tell you dearie, it's better to not grow old at all, there was a time when I was a hot little thing like yourself, well maybe not as little." She tells me as she leads me deeper into the building.

She keeps talking as she leads me on her slow way down first one corridor then another before stopping in front of an elevator. After a couple of moments the door opens and she ushers me inside before following me.

"I tell you those were the days I would go from one club to the next always attracting men like flies to the moth. I had my pick of the litter I tell you, and yet I picked out the one bad one of the lot. He wasn't all that bad mind treated me right and tried to give me enough sex, his technique was bad though, and fast. I stayed with him, of course then a divorce was pretty scandalous no matter how warranted and would ruin a gals chances of getting another man for years, not to mention jobs would dry up and go away. He improved slowly but I think the best part was when I talked him into swinging, oh boy those were fun times, not that he was all that well liked among us gals. Still we did well enough finding partners."

"There is a silver lining to everything, as my mom would tell me." Trying hard not to picture her having sex, mostly succeeding luckily.

"So true, he provided me with two beautiful children, well one for sure, the second we weren't so sure but I'm pretty sure he was the lucky feller. He got me working here after our kids were in school, he up and died on me a number of years ago, but at least I'm still well liked amongst the men. The fella's over at the home are always glad to have me visit, and I always leave bowlegged. Now here is your office. No wait, you're not working here you are visiting a parole officer. Well here she is and she is anxious to see you, I had to lock her in practically to keep from annoying me down at the reception." So saying she opens the door, a tall blonde handcuffed to the chair looking rather pissed.

I am ushered in to a seat as the receptionist comes in and fumbles about with the handcuffs. As she tries to unlock them I look about the teeny office room, directly behind me is a row of file cabinets, the stark unlovely grey metal ones that are the bane of every nice office. Above those are more grey metal shelves, most empty some containing legal books. Her office is largely uncluttered, a new desk pad lies atop her desk the calendar laid out across it, atop this is a folder, probably my file and a pink Macintosh computer shoved into the corner of the desk against the wall.

"I am really glad the chair has wheels, I had to go to the bathroom half an hour ago." The blonde tells me as the receptionist leaves, handcuffs dangling from one hand.

"Yes I think I would be as well, though be glad your bathroom has a door." I tell her with a little shudder.

"I don't know how you stood that, I'd go mad or somehow hold it until after lights out. At any rate I am your parole officer, I'm supposed to have you call me Ms. Stevens but well screw that I am Gilly, not really but nobody calls me Gillian besides my mother when she's mad. You are my first and only case until tomorrow at least. Seems odd that you are the only prisoner due for release today doesn't it."

"Yeah I thought that was odd myself, but I rather get the feeling somebody pulled some strings, I wasn't exactly what you would call remorseful at my parole hearing and yet here I am."

"I got that feeling myself after reviewing your file, you aren't supposed to be up for parole for another year and I think four months. Now that weird stuff out of the way for the moment, I am very happy to be your parole officer that man lived next to me and I rather believe he had every intention of making me one of his victims."

"I'm glad I got him before he got you."

"Yes me to, I still can't believe you got as much time as you did. Now the personal stuff out of the way, I gotta tell you what having a parole officer means, I'm sure you got the file detailing all that is involved but I am also sure you have not read them yet."

"Guilty as charged." I tell her with a smile, my hands held out before me.

"I don't think any parolee's read those files, why they waste the paper for every one is beyond me. Now since I know you haven't read them I am going to detail all of the important and not so important parts. Legal mumbo jumbo being left out of course, I still can't understand it. I really think those lawyers put so many words in so that people don't read them, some of those briefs and contracts probably have soul ownership clauses in them. Anyway, as it stands in not legal mumbo jumbo, I am your own personal god, whatever I say is what you gotta do, and you have to abide by any rules I put you under, which are generally written out by lawyers so I'm probably not even close to how much power I have on you. Now before you get indignant or ask questions, it's pretty easy, I gotta see you one day a week, you gotta report for random drug tests when called, that day usually but I get leeway and can't call for one after four. If the cops wish to find you they come to me and you pretty much gotta be where I think you are or you can be sent back to prison. If you don't listen to me you can be sent back to prison, if you speed or break the law in any way you can be sent back to prison, jaywalking even. I know pretty screwed up but the thinking is it is better to leave you in jail for the full term than to let you out early."

"Yeah I knew that last part, gal in the cell next to me got in an accident and was sent back."

"Yes, Samantha I think, her parole officer I really believe was trying to sleep with her and she kept saying no. For the most part it takes a pretty major offense to get sent back. Course there is one other thing, I have this from on high, I am to be aware of your place of residence, which is normal, I am also to know of at least one hang out so I can surprise visit you in other places besides home. Normally I am only supposed to know work and home. This probably has something to do with your early parole."

"Oh probably, I had a detective taxi driver, apparently they can't make any headway on finding my brothers killers and want me to find them or give them information to do it. I really think they are hoping I go after them, probably want me to kill them to."

"Well that does rather put a lot of stuff about this in perspective. Now I can go with you to a common hang out, or if you prefer you can tell me an address now or later and I can find it, those GPS devices are good at finding addresses. In fact here's my card, call me any time there is a voice message system on the phones I can check from anywhere."

"Tell you what come with me, I'm going to our house, well I guess mine now, I want to pick up anything I got left there and I am expecting a friend to come pick me up there. You could help me carry stuff out and make it easier to lose the cop. Now very personal question, I am going to hopefully have sex, I'm not sure how many guys there will be there and well, it would be easier on you if you say wanted some sex as well. There will either be just the one guy who won't do either of us and I'd have to find some guys or there will be more than I can handle, well maybe it's been a decade."

"I... well... god it sounds sad when I say it out, but I'm a virgin. I am a 24 year old virgin and before you ask I'm not waiting for marriage, I just well never could talk to a guy. I was always going after graduation, did that twice though I almost did after high school, we got interrupted in the process of getting naked and he had to leave for a European vacation, by the time he came back I was in college."

"Well it is a little sad, though to be honest I think it would have been better to wait myself. I had sex the first time at fifteen, two weeks before I joined, I knew I was going to be joining and would have to have sex and well my brother was telling me it would be better if I wasn't a virgin for that. He was right even, I didn't enjoy my first time all that much but my joining was very nice, if a lot tiring. Anyway I'm all set to be going if you don't have anything else to tell me, though I think before we go I better ask about your hymen, or rather if it is still there and to mention you don't want to tell the guys you are a virgin. I remember one girl did and well I had to beat them away from her, she passed out after six guys." I say as I stand up, purse in hand one eyebrow raised.

"Well I guess I am in luck then, I lost my hymen long ago. I'm not sure I wouldn't like telling them the truth, but I suppose better if I only have one guy. I don't know if I will enjoy it after all, though I suppose I will if the tales that old slut receptionist we have tells are half true."

Laughing we move to the elevator and ride it down trading makeup secrets and good stores for me to buy more. Passing the old slut receptionist we both wave to her though she is snoring away. Outside we pile into the taxi the driver looking at us with a startled expression on his face.

"Gilly here is my parole officer and she has to keep a very close eye on me, so we figured what the hell let's go shopping you are gonna carry all the bags and boxes for us aren't you." I tell him holding a straight face though Gilly is roaring with laughter besides me.

"I don't even do that for my wife, you have no chance of getting me to do that." He mutters a cross look on his face.

I couldn't hold it any more I fall against Gilly laughing madly, the two of us roll around on the back seat laughing until we start crying. At some point during this he turned back around and started the car, muttering something about women and asking where to.

"Home James it is time I returned home." I tell him after regaining some composure only to start us both laughing again.

He mutters some more about women but doesn't ask any more questions simply drives. Laughter dying away I sit a bit more upright and peer around, he is going the right way though the neighborhood has seen better days and not recently.

"So James, tell me how long has the old neighborhood been this bad?"

"John damnit and it's been like this for about 3 years, it got worse after your brother."

"Huh who knew I was close. I was making a joke so we could have some fun, it's not like you are the most agreeable of sorts. Anyway are there any suspected or known drug houses in the area? I mean it can't get this bad without there being at least one."

"No that is actually the odd part, as near as we can tell people are just moving out and selling their houses cheap. At this point obviously you would want to do that but there isn't any heavy traffic, there's barely any traffic. A lot of the houses just seem to sit empty, though without a for sale sign. If I didn't know better I would say that there is a business buying up all of the houses to put in a factory but zoning is wrong and nobody is trying to change it. There are some holdouts besides your house, which I suppose is going to stay empty anyway. They call us to report people in the houses near them but when an officer shows up there's nobody, houses are locked up nothing inside visible you know the routine." He tells me half turning around to look at me, after he finishes he turns back around muttering about crazy women and their fun.

"Oh shush John we are almost there, I have a request actually, see if you can find the zoning agreements for these houses and tell me which ones have a basement and which do not. If possible see who is buying them as well. My parents bought our house because it had no basement I know basements are popular here so there's gotta be something going on literally under our feet."

The taxi screeches to a stop sending the two of us face first into the back of the front seat. John is sitting there cursing to himself and hitting the steering wheel before he turns back around half climbs over the seat grabs me by the head and kisses me full on the lips.

emap
emap
237 Followers