Call Me Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Sorry but that was pure genius, leave it to a felon to come up with this stuff." He says smiling broadly as he pulls his phone up off the floor.

"I did live here for 16 years you know, I wasn't always a law breaker and I had friends who had dens in the basement." I mutter as I fix my hair as best I can.

He ignores me to busy punching numbers into his phone before holding it to his ear and talking fast. At least he put the car in motion again. As he finishes talking we pull up into the driveway of our house, my house I think sadly. Gilly and I pile out of the back seat and walk toward the front door before I remember and head back to John before he can get out of the car.

"Sorry John but I gotta go on from here with just her, she's under orders to get to know my hang outs, you are not besides I'm expecting a friend to come pick me up here and you would get him to not stop. No offense you understand it's just well some of them are probably still doing unlawful things and they are my friends."

"No I understand don't you think I should go in with you to make sure there's nobody here waiting in a bad way though?"

"I can totally take care of myself, besides you see that owl up on the roof? If anyone had gotten into the house it would be facing the other way. Course if I didn't know better I would think you want to come in and get me naked." I tell him with a wink.

"Well to be honest the thought has crossed my mind, but I am old married and gotta get back to the station anyway, there is one very mad taxi driver waiting for it."

I laugh and wave as he closes the door and starts the taxi up, he waves back as he pulls out of the driveway and drives off. Turning back to Gilly and the front door I walk over pulling my keys out hoping that the locks are not changed. With a satisfying click the door unlocks and I do a little jump for joy eliciting a strange look from Gilly.

"Oh don't look at me like that, I didn't know if the key would work, it's possible my brother changed the locks and assumed he would be here when I got out. Now stay behind me and near the door, there's no telling if someone is inside waiting or not."

"You said there wasn't cause of the owl."

"I've never seen that owl before, we had a hawk statue up there last time I was here and it didn't do anything." I tell her with a wink before opening the door.

The door creaks a little as it opens, peering in for a second I step inside yelling out honey I'm home. I was half expecting my brother to come down the stairs making a comment about how it's been to long or something equally silly. Instead though there was nothing, just an empty house. With a sigh I move toward the kitchen slipping my shoes off before reaching the hardwood floor.

Padding almost silently I survey the first floor, the kitchen is empty and dusty, same with the dining room, a pile of unopened mail sitting atop the table being a stark reminder of all that I have missed. Downstairs inspected I head up the stairs, pausing to motion Gilly to be quiet on the way.

Halfway up the steps I spot it, part of a freshly stomped dandelion, no mistaking it, the parts are still moist, someone is upstairs. Carefully I move up the steps, avoiding the noisy spots. The first door is mine, looking carefully I notice a shadow moving in the crack under the door. Silently as possible I move to the far side of the door then reach across to turn the knob. As the door swings open with me pressed to the wall besides it shots ring out. The bullets tearing holes and sending dust flying on the far wall into what used to be my parents room.

Gilly screams below and dashes noisily out the front door, I almost took this moment to go after whoever is trying to kill me when I hear swearing and rushed steps. They must think the door was opened by the wind and I'm running away. The first rushes through the door sliding into a turn as a second follows half a step behind.

The second one stood no chance, with a swift kick his feet tangle and he slams into the wall. Giving him no chance I rush after leading in with a palm to the face then a kick to the balls as he bounces off the wall and tries to turn to get a shot at me. The pistol in his hand fires again, except up at the roof as he falls backwards down the steps, the first had stopped going down and turned to look behind him in surprise. His friend fell against him sending both tumbling down the stairs. In the jumbled mess it's impossible to tell which is which but a loud crunch at the bottom tells me at least one does not have any fight left in him.

Leaping down the stairs I catch the one trying to get up. Grabbing his wrist I twist it painfully far, with a small crack the gun falls free. He tries to punch me then, I simply lean in and bring my head up into his chin, there are disadvantages to being a smidgen over five foot head butting is not one of them. His teeth snap shut with the force of my head coming up, biting into his tongue.

As he grabs at his mouth I reach down and pick up the pistol, a cheap dented PPK. With a snort of derision I point the gun at him and motion him to go out the door yelling for Gilly. She is across the street talking excitedly on her phone. By the time she has crossed the street again there are sirens blaring in the distance.

"Dang I've never heard them that fast. Gilly do you have cops following you around?"

"Well no I don't, all I can think is there are cops in the area because they knew you were coming here."

"Why do the cops care if you are coming here?" This from the man, well kid is closer to it who had tried to kill me.

"Dang they didn't tell you nothing, I am Catchada Smith I just got out of prison today, that house you tried to kill me in is mine."

He didn't say anything else, though his eyes got a little wider. The first cop car chose that moment to appear, except this one isn't a patrol car, it is the nondescript brown sedan of detectives. It didn't even try and stop on the street or pull into the driveway it launches over the curb and comes to a sliding stop on the grass, what is left of it. The driver door swings open and John gets out in a hurry with his gun in hand dashes to the front area of the car and leans over the ticking hood leveling his gun at us for a second before standing up and coming around the car.

"You know, if I actually had grass in my yard you would be resodding the whole thing. This wonderful man here tried to shoot me he and his buddy were waiting for me in my room. His buddy is at the bottom of the stairs, I think dead, he wasn't moving at least."

John takes the PPK from me, handcuffs the man sits him down then moves into my house gun drawn. The next car to come into view is a patrol car followed by two more mere seconds later. These at least are decent enough to park on the street the officers inside getting out and rushing over. John comes back out of the house holstering his gun in the process. Instead of talking to me he motions the patrol cops to him and says something to them before walking over to us, the cops rushing inside guns drawn besides one who stands at the door, gun drawn and held ready anyway.

"OK so there are two problems, one you did kill the other one and this one seems to need some medical attention. The other problem is your house does have a basement, how I and the street cops managed to get here so fast."

"What do you mean I have a basement, there is a closet where you would normally go into the basement and there are no windows into a basement."

"Yes well, we came across information on that, when your parents bought the house they hired a contractor who came in and sealed up the windows and made a closet. I don't know why they would have done that but there is a basement. Which comes to something of a problem, your house is the only one with a basement not vacated and we can't get a search warrant on the empty houses, hopefully we can find something in your basement."

"Hmmm I guess that would explain why mom was afraid of that closet, she was scared of rats. Flood in Thailand got her up close and personal with a lot of them, why she hates basements, rats like basements. Anyway yes I don't mind if you search my house, if nothing else there may be more kids trying to kill me inside and I would like to see this basement."

"Thank you Ms. Smith, we will be out of your hair as fast as possible. The city will also hire a contractor to reseal the basement or open it up and repair any damages we cause in finding it. I may come and resod your yard anyway, if you want to call crab grass and dirt a yard."

He walks back to the house, speaks with the cop standing there for a second then goes inside. The cop standing guard at the front door holsters his weapon and walks our way. With a nod to the two of us he takes the kid and leads him to a patrol car. On his way back he motions us to follow him into the house. Inside there are three cops and John standing at the closet under the steps staring into it.

"Well I guess we won't have to break into your basement, somebody has broken out. Oh the upstairs is empty of people so you can go and collect your clothes if you wish. I'm trying to decide if we should call SWAT or go in and look."

"Hmmm, well at least they left a ladder, though I do wish they had not left such a ragged hole. No light though, thorough contractor, someone hand me a flashlight I'm going to explore my basement." I announce after looking into the closet.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, supposing there are more men with guns down there." John says as he hands me a flashlight.

"Then maybe you should follow after me, though if the ones in the basement are as good as the ones in my room I have nothing to worry about." I say with a wink as I step into the closet and climb down.

There really is no light down here if it wasn't for the flashlight I wouldn't see anything. What I do see on the other hand is rather surprising. Boxes and milk crates filled with foil packages and a hole in the wall, not a rat hole, unless said rat is as big as a cow. Walking over to the foil packages I pick one up, whatever is inside is lumpy. Just being an aluminum foil package I open it up, dropping the flashlight once in the process to find that inside is very small little plastic bags with yellow rocks.

"You know you cops really should get your butts down here, there are boxes with foil packages, I opened one, little baggies of crack. I also happen to have a really big hole in the wall I think my new basement is a storeroom."

"Ms. Smith I think now is not the time to be going down there, could you come up here please." One of the cops says, his head appearing sort of in the hole.

Turning the flashlight off I carefully navigate back to the ladder, careful to peek up before climbing. Luckily it wasn't a problem of a crooked cop or three instead there was a bigger problem. Four new cars had parked in front of my house, all four doors sitting wide open with about 20 guys armed with assault rifles and submachine guns aiming at my house.

"So John did you call SWAT?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Even if I had that isn't SWAT, that's a lot of firepower and we are in a house, as in seriously screwed."

"Nah not really, though you guys will want to come upstairs with me, we have a few tricks in this house." The cops all look at me puzzled as I grab Gilly and walk up the steps.

They follow in short order however, all of them piling up behind me at the door to my parents room. Reaching over to the special spot I press it three times then pull my hand away as the small section swings open. Pressing the code in the knob less door opens and I usher everyone inside. Having to shove John and one of the cops out of the way I shut the door behind us with a satisfying whoosh.

"Lady and gentlemen I welcome you to the Smith family bunker, there should be some guns over there in the cabinet should you wish them. There are two sections of the wall that swing out for shooting at bad guys, please do not try the window it is pretty bullet proof."

John starts laughing, followed shortly after by the cops, Gilly just stares at me. Then in a mad rush she grabs me up and kisses me.

"Now you are a very good first parolee, though I have a slightly embarrassing question, is there a bathroom in here?" She asks as she puts me down, her knees cinching together a little.

"So now I'm special? Dang and here I though I was special for promising you sex with a guy or three. Though yes there is a bathroom, in the cabinet behind me, it's not spacious and probably will smell but it is functional."

The guys are all staring at us mouths agape as Gilly giggles then rushes for the cabinet. She groans as she opens the door but goes in anyway. I ignore the cops and walk over to the window lean against it and wave. The reaction outside is almost instant, one spots me and points, two more open fire. The bullets slamming into the window and wall around it, the cops all take cover, Gilly starts praying loudly.

"You know guys you could always shoot back, or do you want me to do that for you as well?" I say as I peek over my shoulder at them.

They all look up at me, then at themselves then sheepishly stand up. Sidearms drawn they move up to the wall beside me until I point out the opening sections. They divide up into two groups and unlatch the sections. They count to three, at two I reach up and pull my top to the side baring my breasts to the 20 guys out there. As one they stop shooting and stare instead then the wall opens up and the cops are shooting at them. The first couple of guys fall down before the rest move into cover.

The walls shut again as they reload, I move to the cleverly labeled gun cabinet and pull out a couple of Uzi submachine guns. Tossing one to John and the other to one of the cops I reach back in and pull out a pump shotgun.

"John quick question, I know I'm not supposed to own a gun but does that include using one in a situation such as this?"

"No you are entitled to protect yourself, though what are you going to do with a shotgun?" He asks staring at my still exposed breasts.

I simply wink and wiggle my chest at him before walking to the door of the bunker. Glad to see the camera outside still works I notice one is standing just past the corner the other three are standing at the door. I move to the corner and unscrew the plug, pushing the shotgun into the resulting hole I pull the trigger.

The deafening crack of the shotgun combined with the audible tearing of wood, muscle and bone drawing the attention of just about everybody. I can hear the three at the door cursing before they rush to the corner, thinking there is a shooter behind them on the steps. I pump and pull the trigger again, resulting in some more grievous bodily harm before screwing the plug back into place.

I walk back to the cabinet placing the shotgun back in place and pull out my own special toy. I walk over to John and ask him to help by holding the wall up for me.

"You are remarkably calm in all this." He says while pushing the wall out and holding it up.

"I am so going to freak out later trust me." I reply as I sight down the barrel and pull the trigger, and grin as one of the ones outside falls down.

With a quick flick the Winchester is loaded again, followed by another crack and another man down. As they scramble for cover I look over at the other cops and nod my head outside, smiling as they finally start shooting. With the bad guys scrambling for cover hitting gets harder, I take down two more with five rounds. Their numbers cut in half now they are able to fit behind the cars scattered around in front of the house. I see one at the rear of one of the cop cars peeking around the corner to shoot wildly from time to time. As he reloads I guess where his head is in relation to the trunk and fire the last round.

"I was starting to wonder if you were going to run out of ammo." John comments as he sticks the Uzi I had handed him earlier out the section and starts shooting in short bursts.

"I was going too eventually, old Winchester and not exactly legal by today's standards, holds 8 rounds. I wanted to get a .45 Winchester but my brother insisted I get the .30-30 instead. Something about being able to take it hunting, which I so wouldn't do but well he was the one buying so he won." I say over my shoulder as I head back to the cabinet and begin reloading.

"I don't see any more moving out there, do we have any in the house up here?" John asks as I finish reloading.

"Not that I can see, one of the ones you shot is still alive though." Gilly answers for me.

"John there is a phone over by the bathroom if you want to call for some support. Gilly I gotta ask when did you come out of the bathroom?"

"After you shot the ones out here, did you know that there is a camera in your bedroom hooked up to this?" Gilly says giving me an odd look while John walks over to the phone grumbling something.

I quickly walk to the monitor and look Gilly kindly showing me how to change feeds, sure enough there is my bedroom looking mostly the same as I left it. In the middle of the screen and filling up most of it is my bed, barely showing is the low dresser I remember enjoying a few guys while bent over it. My cheeks burning I look over at John still on the phone and ask if we should go take a look out there or wait for some more cops.

He stops talking to look over at me, and grins widely before telling me that we are going to wait then goes back to the conversation. I put the Winchester away then jump as one of the cops puts his shirt over my shoulders. He starts to explain that I looked cold as I turn to look up at him then shuts up as my arms go around him and bury my face in his body armor.

His arms go around my trembling body after a moment and I start to sob. After a time he moves us to a different spot and we sit down. Eventually I've calmed down enough that I can look up to see Gilly kneeling there before us, a look of concern written across her face. Behind her I can see the blonde officer peeking in our direction, though his eyes are more and more focusing on her than anything else.

"Are you OK? I've heard of people freaking out after something like this but it's normally something like finding a whore not collapsing in tears."

"Dang Gilly you don't get out much, shoot outs are stressful and letting out emotions after is normal, not to mention a sex desire. Speaking of which, the blonde behind you fancies a roll with you. You don't happen to be married do you?" This last to the man who's arm is still draped over my shoulder.

"Well no but I am waiting for the right woman." He admits his face turning red as Gilly looks behind her then moves over to the blonde cop.

"It's doubtful I am the right woman for you, but I am here right now and willing." I whisper into his ear before pulling our lips together and kissing him, after a moment his mouth opens and his tongue invades mine.

In no time I am on my back him half atop me, our lips never leaving each other, his hands caressing and mauling my breasts before one trails down my body and presses between my legs. After some clumsy feeling about he finds the edge of my panties and slides a finger inside of me causing me to moan into his kisses. My hips propelling my pussy up into his sliding finger making the experience better and better and easier for him to slide my panties off, with a few problems in the sliding.

He mutters sorry a few times but I just reach for his belt and undo that then his pants. Pulling him atop me I tell him no problem before my hands work at sliding his pants and boxers far enough down to free his penis. Finding it hard I smile at him as I yank his pants down pull the boxers out in front to pull his hardness out then slide the boxers down.

emap
emap
237 Followers