Call Me Bunny

Story Info
Just a cuckold or something else?
6.5k words
3.37
41.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll say a couple things about this story at the end so as not to dissuade or spoil anything.

******

The casino was not living up to his expectations. Zeke couldn't understand why all these gambling bitches were so up-tight. It was Saturday night, he had a room in the hotel and he was built like a Greek god. He should have them lining up. He should be taking them on two or three at a time.

He looked around. It didn't help that there were a couple dozen other dudes on the hunt as well. Damn, he'd struck out Friday night and things weren't looking much better now.

The bartender put another Manhattan in front of him. Then she slid onto the stool beside him. He gave her the usual appraisal. She looked good. Short of thirty, wearing a hot little deep green satin-looking cocktail dress. The soft material was loose but had a tendency to cling to the right curves.

Her titties were a bit small but looked perky. At least they weren't fake. He would have pegged her for another hooker... the casino was crawling with them with a convention in town... but she was wearing a wedding ring. About the time Zeke saw the ring, a dumpy little guy in khakis took the stool next to her.

Hell. Zeke had no objection to pulling married chicks but he knew nothing was going to happen with hubby right there. His shoulders slumped and he turned his focus back to his cocktail.

Before he lifted it to his lips, a small hand reached in and plucked the cherry from his drink. He turned to look at the chick in green again. She smiled at him as she popped it into her mouth and pulled on the stem. The bright maraschino color almost perfectly matched her painted lips. She chewed and swallowed and then bent closer to him. She put her hand on his thigh. "Think you can help a girl out, honey?" She asked.

At this point, Zeke knew a lot of guys would stammer or freeze up but real men knew how to control a situation. "It would be my pleasure to help a lady in need."

She chuckled. It was sexy and deep. It made the neckline of her dress jiggle and Zeke stared down it. He could nearly see the tips of her small, snowy peaks. "Oh yes. I need a man." she said. She didn't seem to mind the way he was looking down her dress... she even tugged the front down a little more.

The little dumpy guy she sat down with interrupted. "Honey. Please. Anything but this. I promise I'll..."

"Shut up." She snapped at him. The way anger flashed in her eyes was really hot to Zeke. "I told you what would happen if you disappointed me!"

She put a hand on Zeke's arm. He looked into here eyes. One lock of her short brown hair hung over her face. "That's my husband," she said quietly. "He's the reason I need a man's help." She ran her hand up his arm, squeezing his bicep. "A real man, I mean."

Zeke smiled at that. Yeah. This woman gets it. Women need powerful men. Big men like him.

"Girl, you found the right guy. I always give my women everything they need."

The woman shivered at his words. A hand went back to his thigh and squeezed hard. "Oh," she said, more a moan than a word. "Yes, just what I wanted to hear. What I need." The hand slid a little closer to his groin. She bit her lips and leaned closer to whisper. "If you have something big and hard for me, I will make it very, very happy." As she whispered the final word her had slid the rest of the way to touch his wakening member.

Now it was his turn to shudder. "Oh yeah. If your little hubby isn't getting the job done, I know I have the tools to set you right."

She'd completely lost contact with her own stool and was nearly in his lap now. The hand that wasn't teasing his manhood played briefly with his ear. "One extra thing, big boy. You need to let my husband watch. He needs to learn. Learn how a real man pleasures a woman and learn what I do about it when he doesn't."

He grabbed her hair. They were just shy of making a scene but Zeke didn't care. "You really want the little man to watch you scream for my big cock? Cool with me. I like an audience." He assumed he would. Hadn't really happened before...

She grabbed his collar and drug him off the stool. "We're going to our room right now." She said, loud enough for her husband to hear.

Zeke grabbed her ass in the elevator. "I'm Zeke, just so you know who's name to scream." he said. She ground herself against his groin as her husband looked miserable in the corner.

"Call me Bunny." She said.

*****

At the door to their room, Bunny pressed herself back against Zeke and ran the small of her back up and down against his throbbing wood. Chuckling, he slid his hand down her neckline and palmed a flushed breast. Her little nip was throbbing and engorged. "Little lady is in real need, buddy. How the hell can you let a hot piece of ass like this down? I'd be nailing her morning, noon and night."

`What, just three times a day?` the woman who called herself Bunny thought. But what she said was. "Open the door, Jay. Unless you want to just watch the show kick off out here." She gave an extra deep grind on Zeke's pants-front. Pre-cum was already showing in a wet patch on the front of his jeans.

Jay got the door open. They all slipped inside and he closed the door after.

Approaching the bed, Bunny spun in Zeke's arms. Her dress pulled away from one shoulder, showing more of her porcelain skin. His hands came to rest on her lively ass. She swept her hair back but one bang remained over her eye. She looked up at him. Her eyes were bright and she wore a smile that promised mischief. "Take a seat, honey." she said to her husband. "Watch carefully. Try to learn something."

The little chick wasn't the most attractive woman he'd ever been with but right that second, she was sexier than anything he'd ever seen in the flesh or on screen. There was something primal about her, as if she were about to grow fangs.

And then she slid her hand along the solid bulge of his cock and gripped it hard. He nearly came in his pants. He almost stepped away but he groaned and forced himself to hold back. Her eyes fluttered as she felt his surging girth. "Oh fuck I need this thing. Sorry honey. We aren't going to be able to teach you how to be hung like a bull like my man Zeke here."

Suddenly impatient, she worked at the snaps on his pants. "Get naked. Now." She commanded. "I want to see it. I want to see everything." He squirmed out of his shirt while she lowered his zipper. Licking her lips, she slid his jeans down. There was a period of awkwardness as he struggled to slip his shoes of with his jeans bunched up around his ankles but when he won free, Bunny stepped back to look at him.

His boxers were tented enormously. Biting the corner of her lip, she whispered. "Move into the light." The room was dim the way most hotel rooms are. He stepped into the pool of light cast by the bedside lamps. She held up a hand. "There. Stay there."

The way Bunny was looking at him made Zeke want to take a bite out of her. Or throw her over his shoulder and escape into the woods. Or just fuck the daylights out of her. Her hungry, feral gaze studied the contours of his long legs and sleek muscles. Work kept him fit. Not cut and bulging but sleek and solid.

"Jay. Come turn down the bed. Take all the covers off."

Little hubby rose slowly. Zeke watched him with a smirk. Bunny just kept eye-fucking his body. He knew she could see the pre-cum dripping from the swollen head of his cock and seeping through the boxers that still hid it.

When the bed was ready, Bunny said, "Back to your chair, dear."

Zeke and Bunny were standing six feet apart or so. She kicked her shoes into a corner. Now she looked into his eyes. Holding his gaze, she reached back to lower her zipper. The faint sound made Zeke's cock bob in it's shroud. Her lips turned up at the corner.

She let the dress fall from her shoulder and pool to the ground.

Her gorgeous, perfectly shaped little breasts were like something from a painting. Palm-fulls of joy with just enough weight to slope properly. They were topped by souffle-like areolas, swollen with passion.

"Zeke." she said, voice husky. "Do it now. Show me your man-cock."

Into the theatre of the thing now, Zeke put his thumbs in his waistband but paused. He teased her a couple heartbeats more. Jesus, Mary, Joseph this bitch was actually salivating for him. Exactly the way every woman should.

Finally, he slowly lowered his boxers and his big piece of meat spring free.

The woman calling herself Bunny had to admit, Zeke was a fantastic specimen. She let herself enjoy the sight. Felt her pussy throb and and begin to drip. Soon it would wrap around... that.

It was a cock that went well with that body. It was thick. Very thick. And at perhaps nine inches, it looked like a fucking log.

"Oh Zeke, you are definitely the man I need. Just two ground rules."

Zeke ached to stroke his shaft but he was already near the bursting point. "I'm listening. I'll listen for about 5 seconds and then I'm just going to take you."

"Oh please do. The rules are simple. Rule one; you don't slide these panties off me. You rip them in half." Everyone in the room leaked a little extra sex juice when she said those words.

"Fuck, Bunny, in about two seconds I'm going to rip the whole bed apart. What's the second rule."

"Make me scream."

Like the words were a starter's pistol, Zeke rushed Bunny. She squealed in the sexiest possible way when he swept her into his powerful arms. He held her for only a split second before rolling into bed with her. The girl knew her way around a mattress and a man. She twisted deftly in his grasp and was on her back with her legs spread as he rose to knees.

They stared at each other for a moment, each struck by the contrasts of hard and soft. She was a normal sized woman, 5' 8" or so, but right that moment she looked tiny as his massive erection loomed over her.

Unable to resist, Jay drug the chair closer to the bed to see better. His pants-front was tented painfully over his own manhood. But the look of despair he wore did not seem to entirely reach his eyes.

Grinning, Zeke grabbed the front of Bunny's panties in both hands and heaved. Bunny very much enjoyed the brief flex of muscle and the sensation of being manhandled. She felt the power of his body and it excited her. She wondered if he knew how to use it.

The first rip freed one leg. Then Zeke's big hand dug into her crotch to grab the gusset and rip the other leg hole apart. His knuckles felt the soppy heat of her beaver and lush pussy lips and he nearly shot his load right then.

Bunny whimpered as her sex was briefly teased before Zeke tossed the ruined scrap of cloth aside.

Bunny knew what was coming. She had told him to make her scream and she had not once asked that he be gentle. And he was a meathead.

Real man Zeke was about to shove his log-sized cock into her tiny little pussy.

She didn't think she was going to have to fake a scream.

Her pussy lips glistened and animal instinct took over. Zeke, grabbed her thigh in one hand and his cock in the other and pressed home urgently.

Fuck. His first attempt went low, into the bed between her ass cheeks. Snorting, he puled his cock up until it caught her snatch and then surged forward again.

The tight velvet swamp heat of an eager pussy swallowed most of his enormous weapon in the blink of an eye.

"Crist!" Bunny screamed. The word was an after-thought. Really, she was just wailing in shock. She couldn't tell if it was pain per se or what. She was confident her body could take anything this brute could dish out but that first strike had been a bit much.

But then again, her pussy seemed to be trying to swallow more of his gargantuan shaft. Despite herself, Bunny arched her back, pressing her groin closer to Zeke. "Yes!" she cried. "Fuck me! More!"

Her clasping cunt and dancing hips were just unbelievable. He'd never had bitch this lively before. "Shit. Yes. Take it, whore." he grunted. He stroked a few inches out and then rammed her again. Leaning forward, he insured he forced every last millimeter into the bitch.

And she came. Lord have mercy, how that slut came. "That's right. Watch my little pussy cream. God, your cock is amazing! Don't stop. Dick me! I'm you're whore all night long. Just keep fucking me!"

Except the thing was, even as she was saying the words, begging him to pound her over and over again, his balls just let loose.

He jerked free from her climaxing pussy, squeezing his cock. Desperately, he tried to hold back what was coming but he just couldn't. The bitch was just too hot.

Zeke huffed and snarled. Bunny yelled "What the hell?" about to beg him to put his cock back in her when the first white blast spat from his organ.

The poor guy had been on the prowl for two days and had a lot of need built up.

Bunny was mentally off balance. The shock of his initial assault and the ecstasy of her own climax ran into the reality of Zeke's surging orgasm. "No!" she screamed as ropey shots of his sperm cascaded over her tits and stomach and splayed sex. "What the fuck?"

Zeke was still cross-eyed and groaning and it felt like his life was being drawn out through his dick. "Oh god, You're so hot baby. That was amazing!"

The woman calling herself Bunny sputtered. He'd been even quicker than she was expecting. "Well at least stay hard, damn it." She snapped. She looked down at her body, covered in jizz. The woman actually had a bit of a kink for cum usually but Zeke's smelly load nauseated her. "Jared! Get me some wet rags and a towel." Her voice had less command in it now, more a request for help. Her husband, the man she needed to go back to calling Jay, hastened into the bathroom and returned shortly.

Zeke was in a slight daze, still kneeling on the bed between her legs. She cleaned herself as Jay watched. Retaining a final washcloth, she mentally gathered herself. Really, things were going to plan; it had just been more sudden than she was ready for. She tried to shift her mind back into a more sensual mode. Her laughably easy seduction of the duffus had been fun and she had been letting genuine urges guide her. She needed to get back to that.

"Come here." she said, though it was she that moved to kneel before Zeke. "I want a closer look at this fantastic cock." She did indeed inspect his cock as she washed their juices from it with the rag.

Zeke's enormous manhood was at least still firm. Gazing up at him, she kissed and gently tongued the sensitive cap. Zeke's legs shook and he hissed "Ffffuck."

She stroked him gently. "My, that was quite an explosion. Has it been a while, stud?"

"Nah babe, you're just smoke'n hot"

Bunny smiled. "hmmm," she said and gently scratched his nutsack.

"If we're going to show my hubby how a real man's supposed to treat a woman, you need to put this big thing back in me."

Zeke watched as the sexpot turned away and seductively crawled across the bed to the headboard. She grabbed it and then wiggled her ass at him. "Come on, your whore is waiting."

Frankly, Zeke would have rested and recharged if he'd had a choice. But this woman was challenging him and his pride was on the line. Especially with her little wimp husband watching.

So he manned up and got into position. Her plush ass cheeks fit nicely into his big hands. Her pussy was spread out in welcome. A little more gently this time, he sheathed himself in her.

Bunny groaned and ground her ass against him once every inch and filled her. "Yeah. Nice cock. Nice, big fucking cock. Make your whore happy, stud."

The way she talked. The way she moved. This bitch loved to fuck and was freaking incredible at it. Her words, the tightness of her hole, the energy of her movements and a subtle strength behind it all was awe inspiring.

You'd think that after emptying one load all over the slut, Zeke could have held out longer. He should have held out a lot longer.

But in under two minutes he began to shudder.

"What the hell!" Bunny screamed. Again, it had gone even quicker than she planned. "I haven't even cum yet, jerk!" she screamed again. But he had clearly lost control. She felt him surge inside her once and suddenly felt very dirty. She heaved back against him, dumping him on his ass and out of her pussy.

His big cock flopped around like a fire hose, dribbling more white baby-juice all over the bed.

The woman calling herself Bunny was out of the bed before his flow ran dry. She found a discarded washrag and wiped at her thighs and mound.

Then she threw the soiled rag at Zeke's face. "This the way you treat all your conquests?" she asked.

"Hey girl, don't worry about it. It's..."

Bunny had no idea where he was going with that but she cut him off. "I brought you up here to make me cum my ass off, not so you could blast your rocks after a pump or two."

Zeke's cock was soft and his head a little muzzy. "Look, no worries. Give me about an hour and..."

"An hour? What the hell am I going to do waiting for you to get it up in a hour. Sorry, hey, if you've got a problem down there, you should have said something earlier. You're wasting my time."

"Hey. I ain't got no problems down there. Jeeze, give me a break. I already shot my load twice!"

Bunny seemed very slightly mollified. Or maybe she was just calming herself. Still she muttered, "Yeah, twice in about 5 minutes. And I only got off once."

She seemingly remembered the presence of her husband. "Jay, I guess I'll have to fuck you while stud muffin here gets his wind back." She tugged the man she was calling Jay to his feet and began unbuckling his pants.

Jay let his wife strip off his pants and underwear. Zeke was a little surprised; the guy wasn't porn star material but he had a reasonably sized cock. And it was rock hard.

Kind of business like, Bunny knelt in the chair Jay had occupied, grabbing the back rest. "Come on honey, maybe you can do better than you did this morning."

"I'll try, dear." He said. The man being called Jay had actually been denied for several days himself, contrary to the story 'Bunny' was spinning. And he actually was comfortable with an audience. So when he firmly sank his solid spear into his demanding wife, he did it was a smooth confidence that confused Zeke.

"HHmmmgh" moaned Bunny. She didn't want to make a big deal of it but Jay's cock felt really, really good. It was like her pussy knew it was about to get a proper servicing.

Her first orgasm came after about a minute of deep, smooth strokes. "SSShhhit. Cumming." Bunny gritted out as he body sang. She didn't want Zeke to miss the fact.

Jay kept to the familiar non-rhythm. An easy pace but firm. From time to time he would grind hard into her for a moment. Bunny couldn't help but pant and squeal.

The man she was calling Jay usually kept this kind of thing up for half an hour, deliciously fucking her through a dozen orgasms.

Zeke watched, dumbfounded as the twerp expertly fucked his wife seemingly forever. What exactly was going on? She was obviously getting off over and over again.

Eventually, when the couple was perspiring heavily and Bunny seemed about to lose her voice, Jay looked like he was finally getting close to finishing. But Bunny stopped him before he did. "Hold on honey. Don't cum yet." She fended him off with a hand and he pulled out.

She got shakily to her feet. For a moment she had a happy, possessive smile and she reached down and very gently stroked her man's cock. It bobbed, wet and angry, looking ready to blow.

Looking up at Zeke she said, "Now let's see if the big stud is ready for me yet." She sauntered to where he sat on the bed.

Despite the steamy performance he'd born whiteness to, his cock still lay soft and tired between his legs. Bunny scowled down at it. "Seriously?"

A little mad now, Zeke said, "Well maybe you should help me out, cunt."

12