Call Me Cade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,624 Followers

"Harder!" Mary Lee begged, her mouth open in a nonstop gasp of ecstasy.

Cade could feel a rising tension in his core as his body moved against hers, pinning her down to the bed with his hips and his hands moving up to capture her wrists above her head. His muscles tightened as he moved faster and faster, pounding in and out and reveling in the sensation. Cade gave himself over to it, no longer in control as his body took over. The outside world narrowed until all the two experienced was the sensation of one another, eyes locked together and faces masks of animal satisfaction.

Then, the world shattered in a flash of light and all there was was bliss and pleasure.

* * *

The two guards with Winchester repeater rifles stationed outside of Ramses Howell's study froze for just a moment as a strange man in his shirtsleeves and bare feet pounded up the stairs towards them. It wasn't much, but it was just enough time for Cade to grab his pistol desperately from the back of his belt, thumb back the hammer and fire a .45 caliber round from his Peacemaker through the chest of the closer man.

The guard fell back against his comrade, hampering his aim as he turned and raised his piece, giving the bounty hunter enough time to pull back the hammer and fire again, taking off most of the man's head as he spun around. The second guard fell stiff-legged, a marionette whose strings had been severed, his rifle flying from nerveless fingers. The wall behind the guards was spattered with gore, but Cade didn't have time to react to his handiwork as he jumped over the fallen bodies and shouldered through the heavy double doors into Howell's study.

The robber baron himself was behind his desk, desperately ripping open his desk drawer as he apparently searched for a weapon to defend himself.

Cade didn't give him the chance. The bounty hunter had four rounds left and he used them all, three shots blasting across the room before the man barely had a chance to raise his head and gape in shock. All three bullets struck the heavyset man in the chest, a credit to Cade's excellent marksmanship, pounding the man back against the wall and then slumping him to the ground, a gasp and a cough the only outward sign that his life was now rapidly leaving his body.

Three red holes smoked in the front of Ramses Howell's expensive vest and a trickle of red seeped from the corner of his mouth as Cade crossed the room with quick, decisive strides.

Howell tried weakly to raise his hands in surrender or a plea for mercy, but Cade was implacable. Not a foot away from the man, he raised his Colt and fired the final round into the man's head, spraying the back of his skull across the expensive carpet.

As the rapid-fire crack crack of pistol fire dissipated and the ringing in Cade's ears subsided, he quickly rifled through Howell's desk, ignoring the widening pool of blood beneath the mine owner's spent body. He tucked several hundred dollars in cash into his pockets, then, skirting the bodies of the target and his sentinels, the bounty hunter padded back down the stairs to the second floor landing.

* * *

Cade accepted the envelope stoically. He didn't check the contents, didn't need to. His fee would be correct, down to the last dollar and cent. His employer was always fastidious about those sorts of things.

The room was dark, the curtains drawn tightly closed in the nondescript hotel room where he met his mysterious patron. A different hotel every time — the only pattern being that there was no pattern. The only light came from the single lamp on the desk, shining into Cade's eyes so that all he could make out of the man who paid him was the vague outline of a black top hat and simple white shirt.

Cade didn't mind. He accepted that when it came to his line of work there would always be men who preferred to keep their involvement unknown. It would be better for everyone if he didn't know who it was exactly who paid him to go out and kill.

"It would seem a gang of cattle rustlers has been hampering my business operations just south of Black Mesa," the man commented, his voice quiet and smooth. That was the only other constant, of course, the voice of the man who gave the orders.

Cade grunted noncommittally.

His employer snorted. "You'll enjoy this one, my boy. Apparently the gang is all women."

Cade let a smile run briefly across his lips. "And what do you want done with them, sir?"

"Kill them, run them out..." The man's voice was hard. "Whatever you do, I want them gone. For good."

Cade nodded. His fingers slipped into his pocket to grip tightly around his golden coin. "Consider it done."

* * *

Call Me Cade is an idea for a series of tales about an Old West hit man with a magic coin, installments growing longer and more complex as the history of the man and his talisman are slowly revealed. If you like that idea, please let me know!! I have lots of ideas, but only a limited amount of time to devote to them, which means I have to prioritize what YOU want.

To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica. Your support means a lot, as I'm working hard to submit a story every few days for your enjoyment.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,624 Followers
12