Call Me Charlotte Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son enjoy some quality time together.
4.5k words
4.49
92.8k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel joined his mother in the shower. She dragged him in and slammed the door. They stared at each other, their faces separated by the spray of water. Daniel couldn't believe how sexy she was. Her head was at an angle, and she chewed her bottom lip as she jerked him off. Her skin was wet and slippery with soap. Her muddy eyes were sinful.

He lifted his face up to the water, enjoying the sensation of Charlotte's hand shuffling up and down his hard throbbing cock. Water raced down his body, massaging him, untying the knots in his muscles. His light brown hair turned black and hung in front of his eyes.

The shower cubicle was in the corner of the bathroom. Sliding glass doors at right angles on stainless steel rails formed a cubicle against the tiled walls. Steam enveloped them. Water bounced off the tiles. It poured down Charlotte's face. It hit her hair first, flooding it, turning it sleek and glossy. It rushed down her back, spraying and spitting. It cascaded down the swell of her ass. She turned. It splashed against her chest. It sluiced off the angle of her breasts. It raced down her legs. Droplets of water clung to the dark tangle of her pubic hair.

Daniel marvelled at the sight of her.

"You okay?" she panted.

They had agreed not to do this. That last time making love was meant to be just that - the last time. She knew he had serious doubts, but she trusted her wet naked body was enough to suppress them.

He nodded. Whatever moral qualms he had evaporated like steam. He found it hard to breathe, impossible to speak. He stepped forward to kiss her, feeling the hot water explode against the back of his head, and over his shoulders, but Charlotte smiled wickedly. She avoided the kiss. Instead she dropped to her knees on the black tiles.

She kissed the tip of her son's cock. He felt a fleeting ecstacy, like a rare butterfly had landed there. Then she tugged at it, working it back and forth angrily in her fist. She never glanced down the whole time, unable to break eye contact. They fucked each other with their eyes. The head of his cock stood proud and throbbing. He grunted. She licked the underside of it, from his balls to the tip. She ran her tongue around the rim of his helmet, like an angelic tour guide who knew the short-cut to Paradise.

"Oh, that feels so good!"

"You have no idea how good this is going to get!" Charlotte's opened her mouth wide, eager to take him. She swallowed his cock. He gazed into her eyes as she sucked.

"Charlotte, you're so fucking hot."

Her skin was shiny with soap and water. Her hair was a slick black river.

"I can't talk right now," she mumbled.

Water sluiced down his wide chest, down his flat hard stomach. It dribbled down the shaft of his penis, into her mouth. His cock carried drops of water to her lips like an aqueduct.

He wound his hands in her hair, forcing her face into his groin.

Charlotte was surprised by the strength in his arms, and suddenly found it impossible to resist him. But she knew what he wanted, so she gave it to him. She gave it to him hard.

She devoured the full length of his cock. She took him right into her throat. He knew she had done this before. He could see why his father had married her. She throat-fucked him hurriedly, working herself into a frenzy. He glanced down at her, and he couldn't see his mother any more. All he could see were her eyes wide open, her lips clamped around the root of his cock, and lots of dripping wet hair. She convulsed, backwards and forwards. She plunged her lips onto him. Her mouth was warm and tight. She pulled back, sucking strenuously at his bell end, imagining it was a gobstopper and she wanted to get to the next colour.

Daniel let himself go. He roared with pleasure. He jolted. White sticky cum splurged out of his cock. Charlotte didn't even blink. She slurped, taking it all down. She was thirsty for the stuff. Charlotte wanted the taste of it, needed the forbidden thrill of swallowing it. She licked her son's dick clean.

His heart stammered. "That was amazing!"

Charlotte stood up. They faced each other. Water danced over their bodies. It thrummed and surged. Christ, she was beautiful! Daniel moved in to kiss her but she refused him again. She took hold of his shoulders and pushed him down.

"My turn," she said.

She shoved him to his knees, and grabbed his hair. She pulled his face between her legs.

Daniel reached up with both hands and massaged her buttocks. Water slipped over his hands. He buried his face between her thighs. He licked her pussy. He lapped at her lips, tasting her juices. He probed with his tongue.

He licked her inside, and outside. He kissed, he sucked.

"Uhnnnnn! That's gooood!"

He slipped his tongue inside her again. She opened her legs even wider. He thrust inside her, keeping his tongue straight. As he licked her, he heard the faint sound of his phone bleeping. It was Emma again. He didn't care.

He felt his way up the cleft between her labia. His tongue flicked her clitoris.

Charlotte whimpered.

He sucked it in.

"Uhn!" She was lost in the sensation.

He did it again.

"Uhn! Fuuuuuck! That's incredible!"

He felt it swell beneath his tongue. He nibbled gently.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He rolled his tongue. He slipped it around her clitoris, creating a tight moist tube. Using tiny motions, he moved her clitoris rapidly in and out of the sheath made by his tongue.

"Who taught you that? Shiiiiit!"

She jerked suddenly. Her body spasmed. Her hips bucked. She pulled his hair.

"Fuuuuuck meeeee!!!!" She screamed.

Daniel stood up, a grin on his face.

Charlotte's hair was soaking wet; it was black and tight. It made her pretty face sharper, sculpting the line of her cheeks, emphasising her eyes, accentuating her dark eyebrows. She seemed to understand the impact that such erotic minimalism had on him: she gazed at him with her lips apart but didn't say a word.

There was no need to speak. They grabbed each other. They kissed, mouths open. Their tongues fought for supremacy. Steam impregnated their world. They fucked in soft focus.

Hot water surged over them. Hot water slipped over and into their erogenous zones. It felt as though the stream of water was another lover in a phantom threesome, licking them, sliding over them. The intense blast of water became a horny elemental spirit, possessing them both.

He fucked her up against the wall, with the water drumming on their skin. She slipped one leg around him. He took hold of her ass and lifted her. Her back slid against the tiles. She pressed one hand against the shoulder muscle of his back. With her other hand, she dragged his lips to her heaving breasts. She stared up at the bathroom ceiling. Her mouth was open. Strands of her hair clung to the tiles. She moaned.

Daniel turned her around. He slipped his cock inside her. He drove her from behind.

Her breasts were pressed against the glass. They rubbed up and down, making flat circles.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnnn!" She turned her head. She couldn't quite push her mouth on his, but their tongues met.

He reached around, using his fingers to stimulate her clitoris again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh oh oh oh oh!"

"Uhn, fuuuck!" he cried.

They came, with him blasting into her, and her bucking against him, and both wanting more.

By the time they were done in the shower, the morning had gone. The midday sun blazed.

"What shall we do with the rest of the day?" Daniel asked.

"Well, I don't know about you. But I need a rest. I'm going to sunbathe."

"Sounds like a plan." He was exhausted, utterly wasted.

"I'll meet you out there," she said.

Daniel was more than happy to spend the afternoon in the garden with his mother. Both of them would be wearing very little. He decided on a pair of shorts. He walked outside and the sun roasted him. He lay down on his stomach, his eyes closed, enjoying the heatwave. He had no strength in his arms or legs. His skin glowed. He was like a lizard, drawing energy from the scorching sky.

"Here you go," she said. She pressed an ice-cold beer against the back of his neck.

"Oh, that's nice."

She stood behind him, running the cold can up and down, over his muscular torso, before popping the top and handing it to him. He looked round. In her other hand she held a glass of rose wine.

"Wow!" he said.

She stood over him, blocking out the sun. She wore a wide-brimmed straw hat, with her hair tied up inside it. It left her neck bare, long and sensual. She wore sunglasses. Daniel could see himself reflected in them. She stepped back, rolling out a blanket onto the grass. She was wearing that blue bikini. The one she knew he had been watching her sunbathe in, the one that drove him crazy. It was probably a size too small for her. Her breasts were barely restrained by the two triangles of thin blue polyester secured around her neck with a narrow string. The V-string bottoms followed an enticing curve, covering her groin then passing between her buttocks to become a tiny triangle of material just below the small of her back, and held in place around the hips with a thin elasticated strap. She bent over to adjust the blanket, and Daniel's heart skipped a beat as he stared at his mother's ass.

Charlotte smirked. She wanted him to look.

Seagulls somersaulted high above in a pale blue sky. Somewhere, cats were fighting. Bees buzzed, busily investigating the flower beds.

She applied lotion to her legs and arms. Daniel watched as she rubbed white cream into her body. He couldn't help but think of last night, when she had smeared his cum over her breasts and stomach, and down into her cunt. He was aware his cock was bulging against the fabric of his shorts.

"Can you do my back?" Charlotte asked.

"With pleasure."

She lay down on her front. Daniel squeezed the cream into the palms of his hands. His arms were heavy. He had performed to his physical limits. He had no strength left. It was a huge effort just to squeeze the bottle. He started with her shoulders, caressing them, enjoying the sliding sensation of his hands gliding over her body. He rubbed the lotion into her skin gently but thoroughly. It was the type with tiny flecks of gold glimmer in the lotion. Her skin shone. He squirted more into his hands and moved them down her back, making circular motions. Her legs were apart, with her toes pointing outwards. He knelt in the gap between her legs, rubbing lotion into her back. He untied the string of her bikini top. The flimsy top stayed in place only because she was lying on her chest. He rubbed lotion in where the string had been. He moved down to rub cream into the small of her back. His hands slipped down the side of her abdomen and up, cupping her breasts.

"Uhnnnn..." Charlotte wondered if the glories of this day were ever going to end.

He trapped both her nipples weakly between his fingers.

He lay on top of her, his cock pressed between her buttocks. He had no idea where his penis was finding the blood. Perhaps that explained why his brain had dimmed. Only the thin material of his shorts, and the narrow strip of the bikini stopped him from fucking her right there on the lawn.

"Not now," she said. "Not out here."

Of course not. It was a Saturday afternoon. Two gardens down, Mr. Baxter was pruning his roses. In another garden, they could hear the laughter and splashing of children playing on a water slide. Nextdoor's cat watched them from high up on the fence.

He got back up, drained his beer. She lay there, watching him. She knew they couldn't make love on the lawn, but she was still disappointed. The sun kissed her body.

"Give me an hour, then I'll make us some lunch."

"I'll get us some more drinks," Daniel said. He needed another one.

He refilled her wine glass, and started on another beer.

Charlotte unwound her headphones from round her new iPod. "This was a great birthday present. You know how much I love my music." She kissed him on the cheek.

Daniel grinned. "But not as much fun as the other gadget you got. The one the girls at work bought you."

Charlotte blushed. She remembered the vibrator buzzing inside her.

"It was fun for me, watching you use it," Daniel said.

Charlotte frowned. It was weird: she had been irritable at work last week, and had half-jokingly blamed her foul mood on the fact that the vibrator she kept in her bedroom drawer had gone missing. It was a mystery. It was only five inches tall, but it was one of her most cherished possessions. She had searched everywhere for it. Down the side of her bed, in the laundry basket, everywhere. It had vanished. She had been frustrated and snappy. She had been a real bitch to work with last week. That was why the girls she worked with had bought her a shiny new vibrator for her birthday. It had certainly done the trick. "I guess I won't need that anymore! Who needs a vibrator when you've got a real man?"

Soon they were lying side by side on the blanket, soaking up the sun. They forgot all about lunch. Charlotte turned her iPod on, and they listened to the music through one earphone each. They lay like that for hours, their eyes closed.

The Righteous Brothers sang, "Whoa, my love, my darling, I hunger... I hungerrrrr for your touch..."

Soon they slept. The guitar and drums and desperate poetry ran through their minds, so that when they dreamed, they dreamed together.

They woke together too, just as the sun moved behind a cloud.

"I'm hungry," Charlotte said. "You want a bacon and halloumi sandwich?"

"Sounds good."

They went inside, two exhausted lovers unable to tear their eyes from one another.

"You cut the cheese, while I get changed." Charlotte went upstairs. Daniel watched her go, climbing the stairs with her long legs, staring at the wiggle of her ass, and the swaying of her hips.

Daniel cut the block of halloumi into generous slices. He heard the floorboards creak upstairs, as she changed. He imagined her stepping out of her bikini, screwing it up into a ball. He wished he was up there with her. He noticed his phone was on the side. The screen told him Emma had been calling and sending him text messages. He picked it up, and without reading the messages, he turned the phone off.

Charlotte returned, squeezed into a high, figure-hugging pair of denim shorts and a lilac vest top. She didn't have a bra on; her nipples were clearly visible through the cotton. Her legs were long and smooth. She had no sense of being on display, and padded elegantly through the kitchen. She was barefoot.

Daniel lounged with his feet propped up on the kitchen table, watching his mother fry bacon and halloumi in the pan. The oil spat. On the surface it was a normal family scene: a middle-aged woman preparing a light snack on a Saturday afternoon for herself and her adult son. Yet beneath the surface, there was an erotic tension. Daniel wore only a pair of shorts, and he had given up hiding the bulge of what was an almost constant erection. In fact, he enjoyed the furtive glances she stole down to his crotch. She had 'dressed', changing from her bikini into something marginally less revealing. He stared at her graceful legs, at the curve of her ass against her denim shorts. He had to hold himself back from wrapping his arms around her, jamming himself into her behind and fucking her against the cooker. Instead, he drank more beer.

They left the back door open, allowing the smell of cooking to waft out of the kitchen.

Someone hammered at the front door. Daniel nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Go and see who it is," Charlotte said.

He didn't want to. As he reached out to open the door, his heart thumped. He remembered all the missed calls and unread text messages on his phone. What if it was Emma at the door? He hesitated, his fingers grasping the handle.

"Well, open it then!" Charlotte was watching him from the kitchen.

Daniel opened it.

"Hello Loser!" Jim said. "Your doorbell is knackered."

Daniel shrugged.

"So, I heard you're a free man. Emma finally dumped you, then?"

Jim stood on the doorstep, wearing blue and white striped Brighton colours. He smirked. He had his video camera on, and he was filming Daniel. The rest of the boys waited behind him, digging into a big bag of chips.

It was Saturday. Daniel was supposed to be watching Brighton and Hove Albion thrash Blackpool four-nil at the AMEX stadium. Jim was one of those friends from school who you grow out of, but can never seem to get rid of. Jim had never truly become an adult. He remained as crude and dumb as he had been at fourteen.

"She gave you a major case of blue balls, so I heard." Jim continued filming him, trying to provoke a reaction. "Weird, because when I fucked her, Emma was a little slut!"

"You're full of shit!" Daniel knew Emma would never go anywhere near him. There was a connection, though. Jim was the captain of a local football team (the Withdean Wanderers). Emma's step-brother played in goal. Drinks at the clubhouse were subsidised, so Jim and Daniel often got pissed there for a cheap night out. Emma had started singing folk songs there, dragged along as entertainment by her step-brother. That was how Daniel had met her.

"You ready?" Jim asked.

Daniel looked back into the house. Charlotte waited in the kitchen doorway.

"Go, if you want," Charlotte said. Of course, she didn't mean it. She stared at him, silently begging him to stay.

She was holding her glass of wine. She tilted the glass, letting the rose wine swirl round the bowl. She looked a little drunk, leaning on the door frame for support. Again, Daniel noticed her incredible figure.

"Count me out today, Jim. I'm busy."

Jim shrugged. He burped. He zoomed his camera in on Charlotte's tits. "If I had a mother as fit as that, I'd be staying in all day too."

"Be careful what you say next," Daniel warned him.

Jim laughed. "I would fucking ruin her ass, if I ever got the chance."

Charlotte laughed. She was used to Jim. "You never will!"

Daniel lost his temper. He stepped forward and pushed Jim off his doorstep. "Piss off!"

Jim lost his footing and fell down. His video camera bounced off the concrete. He jumped up again and stepped forward with his fists clenched. His mates grabbed his arms. They knew he didn't really want to fight, so they helped him save face by dragging him down the garden path to the street. "You just made a fucking mistake!" Jim shouted. "I'll be back after the game, and then I'll fuck you up!"

"You're not fit to even look at her." Daniel slammed the door.

"Oh my," Charlotte smiled. "How gallant of you."

As the evening wore on, it became close, sweltering. They had left the back door open, but there was no breeze. A sheen of sweat covered them. They lay on the sofa. Daniel lay behind his mother. His cock was pressed up against her ass. Daniel was lethargic. Charlotte was sleepy. They were also feeling confused, because they were watching Mulholland Drive. The lights were off. The only illumination was the glow of the TV.

"I don't understand it," he said. "What the hell is going on?"

Charlotte frowned. "I can't tell if it's a dream, or whether it's a story about different identities in the same person, or a parallel universe, or just a piece of crap!"

"Well, I'm bored of it. I think we should do something else," Daniel said. He squeezed her right breast.

She slapped his hand away.

"Let's watch the end of the film," she said. She was genuinely intrigued.

They watched, and it got weirder.

"Do you want some cake?" Daniel asked. Most of Charlotte's fortieth birthday cake was still in the fridge.

"Ooh, yes please!"

Daniel climbed off the sofa. He wandered into the kitchen. A mountain of drained beer cans litered the worktop, along with two empty wine bottles. He wiped the sweat from his forehead. The back door was open but because the night air was so still, it wasn't helping to relieve the unbearable heat. He opened the fridge door and basked in the sudden chill. He stood there for what seemed like an age. He was troubled; he wondered whether his mother was having second thoughts. Was a drop of regret sinking in? He could understand her not wanting to make love in the garden, but she had also slapped his hand away in the living room. Perhaps simple reality was about to burst their bubble.

12