Call Me Charlotte Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted the cake out of the fridge. It was a Black Forest gateau, with two slices missing. It was chocolate sponge layered with cherry sauce, covered with creamy mousse, and topped with dark red morello cherries in a cherry jelly. It was Charlotte's favourite dessert. He carried it into the living room with a knife and two plates.

Charlotte lay on the sofa, barely looking over at him as he entered. Her attention was fixed on the TV. The film had reached the part where the lead actresses jump into bed together. It was inexplicable, but at least it had a fantastic lesbian sex scene.

He placed the cake on the coffee table and cut into it. He passed her a slice. She took it. Then he cut one of his own.

"Mmm, lovely," she said, savouring the rich chocolate.

Daniel lay behind her again on the sofa. He hadn't brought any forks. It was too hot to move, and he couldn't be bothered to go back into the kitchen, so he scooped at the cake with his fingers. Charlotte did the same. He rested his plate on her hip.

"Do you want my cherry?" she asked.

"No thanks." He was watching Naomi Watts and Laura Harring.

"Really?"

She turned her head to face him. Her eyes glinted. She was sticking her tongue out at him. Perfectly positioned on the end of her tongue was a purple morello cherry.

They kissed. The cherry burst sweetly in his mouth. He relished its intense alcoholic flavour. He sucked at her tongue.

He picked up his slice of cake, and hers. He had always wanted to do this. He splattered two handfuls of cake down her vest, onto her breasts. He dragged her off the sofa onto the floor. His kissed her, pushing her down onto polished oak floorboards. He covered her in chocolate, cream and cherries. His hands moved under her vest.

They rolled around on the floor. She crushed the TV remote, pressing buttons with her ass. The channel changed, to a documentary about ancient Greek theatre.

"So is this a case of fate or free will?" the Professor asked. "The prophecy that Oedipus would lie with his mother came true because...

She sat up, her legs crossed. She peeled her vest off, pulling it over her head. Her breasts bounced free. Charlotte giggled. He smeared more cake over her breasts and her stomach.

Charlotte stuffed chocolate cream down the front of Daniel's shorts. She reached inside and grabbed his enormous twitching cock. She rubbed jelly all over him.

"Oh please, don't stop!" he moaned.

The TV Professor continued to discuss Sophocles. "For many years, apart from the chorus, there were only two actors on the stage. The next great leap forward in Greek theatre was the introduction of a third person."

Daniel heard someone walking through the kitchen. Charlotte heard it too. She had a piece of cake she was about to rub on his chest. He had a handful of cake he was about to shove down her shorts. They stopped what they were doing and looked toward the click-clack sound of heels on the tile floor. Daniel caught a familiar whiff of perfume.

"Hello?" Emma walked into the living room.

She stopped when she saw them, half naked, covered in Black Forest gateau. The light from the TV flickered on their skin. "Oh my God!"

The redhead was tall, dressed in skinny jeans and a black boob tube. She carried Daniel's rucksack over one shoulder.

"What the fuck!" Emma said. She glared at Daniel, her lips pressed into a thin line. "I know I shouldn't have just walked in, but..." She put the rucksack down. "I was just returning your stuff. I rang the bell, but I couldn't get any answer. The back door was open."

"Shit!" said Daniel.

"We only broke up last night, and you're fucking another girl already." She shook her head. "You didn't waste any time!"

She glanced at the topless woman, at her chocolate-covered torso, and her cream-caked face. She had squashed cherries clinging to her nipples. Annoyingly, Emma felt aroused. She wondered what those cherries tasted like. "Who the hell is this?"

Charlotte wiped the cream off her face.

Emma recognised her.

"Oh Jesus! No, way!" Emma suddenly realised what was happening. She had caught Daniel making love to his own mother. She had caught them smothering each other in birthday cake. "Mrs. Garland! That's disgusting..."

Charlotte lay there, half naked, covered in chocolate. Her only clothing was a tight pair of denim shorts. Daniel didn't know what to do. He only wore a coating of cherry jelly.

Emma tried to leave, but slipped on a smear of gateau. Her legs flew out from under her. She put out her hands to stop herself. She landed on top of Charlotte, her hands grabbing the older woman's breasts.

Charlotte had most of the wind knocked out of her. She glanced down at Emma's hands. "If you wanted some cake, you should have just asked."

Emma's hands didn't move. She had never touched another woman sexually before. She had wanted to feel this woman for so long. She gently squeezed.

Charlotte groaned.

"Holy shit!" said Daniel. He nearly ejaculated.

Emma gazed, with growing desire, into her ex-boyfriend's mother's eyes. Her throat was hoarse. "I'm sorry for falling on you, Mrs. Garland."

"Call me Charlotte."

12